Chapter 95

"Why is she here, let her in." For this woman whom he has always loved very much, even if her son committed such a heinous crime, Emperor Tianyou did not hate her, but was worried that she would be killed because of it. Sad.

Seeing that His Majesty promised to see her, Concubine Rong entered the Imperial Study Room, and happened to meet Mo Li and his group at the door of the Imperial Study Room, but Concubine Rong ignored the crowd and went directly into the Imperial Study Room.

"This imperial concubine is really..." Seeing her arrogant appearance, Yu Hanyan looked down on her very much, and shook his head in disgust.

"Shut up, this is the palace, keep your mouth shut." Princess Deqin also despised this noble concubine, but who made her be favored by His Majesty.

In fact, the relationship between Princess Deqin and the empress is not bad, she admires the empress, but it is a pity that the empress is now closed for the sake of her son.

"I was wrong, concubine mother." Yu Hanyan hurriedly begged the concubine for mercy.

"Brother, let's go, I'm starving to death." Mo Li rubbed his stomach and looked at Yu Hanyan pitifully.

"Hey, it's past noon now. It's past lunch time. I must be hungry. If you don't tell me, you won't feel it. Once you talk about it, I will feel very hungry too." Yu Hanyan looked up at the sun and counted After a while, he rubbed his stomach and said.

"Then let's go quickly. In the morning, I told the chef in the kitchen to make spicy crayfish." Mo Li's mouth is very hungry when he thinks of the taste of crayfish. He hasn't eaten crayfish for many years. Miss you so much.

Looking at Mo Li with a greedy face, Princess De Qin smiled dotingly, tapped Mo Li's forehead with her index finger, and said, "Little greedy cat."

"It's a good thing that children like to eat." The old man Jun next to him said with a smile on his face, and then looked at Mo Li kindly and said, "Little Ah Li likes to eat crayfish, I like to eat them, and there are many more in Grandpa's house. Ask your brother Jun Mo to bring you some."

"Thank you, Grandpa Jun." Hearing that Ah Mo's grandpa treated him like a gluttonous child, he was inexplicably embarrassed, but when he thought of the deliciousness of crayfish, he felt ashamed. No rejection.

"Okay, good boy." Mr. Jun likes Li Li's non-cowardly character, he is suitable to be the lord of the Jun family, the general's wife of the Jun family.

"By the way, Grandpa Jun, are you okay now?" Mo Li suddenly remembered that the old man had vomited blood in the imperial study, and was a little worried about his health.

"It's okay, it's all trivial. Grandpa is in good health. It's okay to let me go to the battlefield to kill the enemy now, grandpa." The old man patted his chest and said proudly.

"Grandpa Jun, my master is Doctor Chen. If you don't worry, can you let me feel your pulse?" Although old man Mo Li patted his chest and said he was fine, but the old man's face was a bit sallow and he was not very energetic. , Li Li felt that it would be more reassuring to have a look.

"There's nothing to worry about. Old man, I've heard your brother Jun Mo say that little Ah Li's medical skills are better than that of a genius doctor. You can take a look." The old man smiled. He knew that Li Li was concerned about his body. I just feel that my grandson did not misunderstand the person, he is a child who knows how to be filial.

To be honest, he really thinks that his family is in good health. Although he suffered from some minor pains and illnesses due to the war when he was young, he has taken care of him well in the past few years. In addition, he has avenged his big hatred today. He just feels that the hatred in his heart has been relieved. I feel very relaxed.

Prince De felt sorry for his brother's hungry stomach, so he said: "It's inconvenient to stay in the palace now, the old man has sent a doctor today, Ah Li will go home for dinner first, and I will take you to the general's mansion tomorrow to see the old man. "

"Yes, yes, yes, the old man's health is very good now, Xiao Li will go home to eat first, and grandpa will wait for you at home tomorrow." The old man was annoyed how he forgot that Xiao Li was hungry without eating, he was not like them For these immortals, little Ah Li is still young and still growing, so they need to eat on time.

"Maybe we all don't have time tomorrow, let's go in the afternoon, I'll show you Grandpa Jun in the afternoon." Recalling the news he had heard before, Mo Li looked at Prince De and Grandpa Jun meaningfully and said.

"A Li, what do you mean by that?" Yu Hanyan asked nonchalantly.

Prince De, Concubine Wang, and Mr. Jun also looked at Li Li in puzzlement.

"You will know tomorrow." Li Li didn't really want to tell them the reason. If Prince De and En Guogong knew, they would definitely be worried, and they would probably turn around and tell the emperor.

After all, although Emperor Tianyou has four princes and one elder brother on the bright side, only the eldest prince of the empress and the third prince of the imperial concubine are adults. How old are the other two princes? The reason is that the body has always been very weak, and the feet are a little lame when walking, and the third prince has been demoted today.

Now if the emperor makes a mistake, then the Dayu dynasty will be more turbulent, and if the actions of the concubine and the Rong family are successful tonight, then the common people must suffer according to the character of the third prince.

So if Prince De and En Guogong knew the truth of the matter, they would definitely stop it with their lives.

In fact, Mo Li could not wait for what happened tonight, maybe he would quietly help out, although they all planned well, but he would not do what the imperial concubine and the Rong family wanted.

He has thoroughly inspected the palace. Although the eldest prince of the empress is weak and walks with a slight limp, these minor ailments can be cured for Li Li. The main reason is that he observed for a few days and found that The eldest prince has a very good personality. Although he has suffered such hardships at a young age, he has never lost his strength.

Although he was only in Kunning Palace with the empress, he never gave up on himself and was always learning. He was a hundred times better than the third prince. Li Li felt that it would be good for the eldest prince to be the emperor.

So Li Li was a little entangled. He suddenly missed Ah Mo very much. If Ah Mo was here at this time, he would definitely know what to do.

"A Li, do you know something?" Prince De looked at Li Li seriously and asked.

"Oh, father, don't ask. I'm not sure yet. I'll tell you after I go to see Ah Mo in the afternoon." Li Li decided to discuss with Ah Mo in the afternoon to see what he thought of it. Let's talk about the plan later.

Hearing that Mo Li still didn't intend to say anything, Prince De stared at Mo Li with a serious face, but Mo Li was not afraid of him, Li Li knew that his father was just pretending, so he couldn't bear to kill him.

But before Mo Li said anything, Princess De, who was next to him, couldn't see it, grabbed Prince De's ear and yelled: "Why are you so fierce? I'm not sure after the child has said it. I'll tell you when he is sure." Yes."

"Princess let go, let go, the king didn't say anything, let go, this is still in the palace, there are still children and the old man, save this king some face." Prince De's ear was in his house In the hands of the princess, she hurriedly begged for mercy.

"Hmph, I told you to bully the child." The princess watched Prince De beg for mercy before letting go of her ear.

Prince De raised his hands and rubbed his ears, and looked around angrily. Fortunately, there were no maidservants and eunuchs on the road at the entrance of the inner palace, otherwise he would be ashamed to death.

Then I saw En Guogong and Mo Li next to him pretending to look up at the weather, but the trembling shoulders showed that the master was holding back a snicker.

Prince De bared his teeth. Mr. En Guogong is an old man and his master. He can't say anything, but he still dares to say something about the two children, "Don't think I don't know the two bastards and then laugh at your father, hum, go home Clean up the two of you."

"Ahem, well, I'm out of the palace, you go home for dinner, the old man is back home too." Mr. Jun held back a smile and walked out of the palace gate, walking to his carriage and said.

"Old man, let me see you off." Prince De said quickly.

"No, old man, I'm fine, and Ah Rong is with me. You can take little Ah Li home for dinner." En Guogong waved his hand and rejected Prince De. He turned and got into the carriage, and then opened the door. The curtain of the carriage said to Mo Li, "Little Ah Li, Grandpa will be waiting for you at home this afternoon." "

Okay, Grandpa Jun, Mo Li will come to see you after lunch." Mo Li looked at the old man and said crisply.

"Okay, the old man is leaving first." Then the old man put down the curtain.

Uncle Rong next to the carriage saluted Prince De, Princess Wang and Brother Mo Li, then got into the carriage and drove towards the General's Mansion.

"Let's go too." Prince De said as he watched the old man's carriage go away.

"A Li, get in the carriage, I have something to ask you." Princess De ignored Prince De, but turned around and pulled Mo Li into the carriage.

Prince De touched his nose helplessly, and could only follow his son into another carriage.

In the carriage, Princess Deqin looked at Li Li carefully, which made Mo Li feel very uncomfortable.

"Aniang, what are you looking at?" Li Li asked helplessly.

"A Li, tell A Niang honestly, do you like Jun Mo?" Princess Deqin is someone who has been there before, she knows what it's like to like someone, and looking at her brother's appearance, she must like him, otherwise she wouldn't If there is anything to discuss with Jun Mo, I will say it.

"Aniang, didn't my brother tell you? Jun Mo and I have already decided for life, and it was Ah Mo who proposed marriage to my master himself, and the master agreed." It is true that Jun Mo proposed marriage to his master. Mo Li is alone and has no relatives, so the master is equivalent to Mo Li's father.

So in the border town, Jun Mo was like a genius doctor who proposed a marriage, and exchanged the two people's horoscopes, and they got married only when they returned to the capital.

Unexpectedly, Mo Li still has biological parents and brothers, so Jun Mo probably has to go through a test before he can embrace his husband.

"Your brother didn't say anything." Hearing that it was Master Mo Li who presided over it, Princess Deqin could not refute, and she had no position to refute. After all, she and Prince De were sorry for Li Li, as the saying goes, a master is like a father.

Princess De only felt sad when she thought about it.

"Hey, I thought he had already told you and your father." Mo Li said.

"Tell me about you and Junmo, how does he treat you, does he really like you?" Princess Deqin asked carefully with her heartbroken.

"Well, Ah Mo really likes me, and I like him too." Mo Li felt a little ashamed when he said this, but he still said it decisively.

Afterwards, Li Li talked a lot about the two of them, and arrived at the palace without knowing it.

"Mother Concubine, A Li, we're home, let's get out of the car."

Hearing Yu Hanyan's voice outside, Princess Deqin tilted her head and quietly wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes. I will discuss this matter with your father, and I will go to the General's Mansion in the afternoon and I will follow you to discuss it with Jun Mo's mother." "

Well, thank you, mother." Mo Li knew that what he said would definitely arouse her. Sad, but he didn't want A Niang to misunderstand that Jun Mo treated him badly, so he could only say sorry to his mother quietly in his heart.

"Silly boy, I'm your mother." The concubine rubbed the soft hair on the top of his head and said with a smile. "Get out of the car, you are still talking about your crayfish in the palace." "

Yes, my delicious crayfish, aunt, let's go into the house." Mo Li came to his senses and remembered He couldn't forget the crayfish, so he jumped out of the car, helped the princess get out of the car, and walked excitedly towards the house.

Before Li Li reached the dining room, he told the servant girl, "Let the kitchen serve the food. I'm starving, and the crayfish I ordered this morning are ready.

" It's ready, just wait for the young master to come back and eat." The maid hurriedly replied.

It wasn't long before Mo Li returned to the palace, but all the servants in the mansion knew that their master had no other hobbies other than eating. During the time he came back, the master had made a lot of delicious food, and it was indeed delicious, maid. Swallowing his saliva, every time the son will save some for the kitchen, so that these servants can also taste it.

Looking at Mo Li in front of her, Princess De shook her head helplessly, and said with a light smile, "Why is this child so greedy

? " . Concubine Rong Gui entered the imperial study and walked in front of Emperor Tianyou, bowed to him, looked at him and cried, "Your Majesty, this concubine is here to plead guilty to His Majesty, it is the concubine who did not educate Lin'er well, Let him commit such a heinous crime, Your Majesty, you can punish your concubine." "My concubine is in Jinrong Palace, and that wicked son lives in the prince's residence. What does that have to do with you? What crime?" Emperor Tianyou looked at the concubine Aifei who was pear blossoms and raining down below, feeling very distressed.

"Your Majesty, this concubine is sad. How could a good son of this concubine have committed such a serious crime? It must have been instigated by the servants around him. Otherwise, how could Lin'er, who has always been pure in nature, commit such a serious crime?" Rong Guifei Gritting his teeth.

"My dear concubine, don't worry, I will not let any of those traitors around Lin'er be spared." Emperor Tianyou went down and hugged Rong Guifei next to the statue of Concubine Rong distressedly and walked over and said.

"It's just that you have to understand me as a concubine. You also know that I have always loved Lin'er very much, but this time Lin'er committed too much. I have to give an explanation to the ministers, especially Lin'er. Prince De, so I have to punish Lin'er, and I have no choice." Emperor Tianyou explained while stroking the woman in his arms.

"Your Majesty, the concubine knows that Lin'er has made a big mistake. In order to give them an explanation, punish Lin to go to the West Mansion. The concubine does not blame you, and the concubine understands you." Rong Guifei lay in the arms of Emperor Tianyou, softly speaking It's just that Emperor Tianyou above his head didn't see the hateful eyes of the woman who was speaking in his arms.

Emperor Tianyou heard that Concubine Rong not only didn't blame him, but also understood him. He just felt that there is no such a good woman in the world anymore.

He only felt that he was really the Son of Heaven, the world belonged to him, and such a good woman belonged to him too.

"Your Majesty, my concubine just wants to ask you for one thing. If Lin'er goes to the West Mansion, we will never see each other again for the rest of our lives. I beg your Majesty to set off slowly and give the concubine and my wife a few hours." , Let our mother and I talk, and let our family of three have a good meal, okay?" Concubine Rong quickly got down from the tower and knelt down on the ground after speaking.

Weeping loudly, kowtowed and begged, "Please Your Majesty to agree to this request, please, Your Majesty." "

What are you doing, get up quickly, I promise you." Emperor Tianyou hurriedly pulled Concubine Rong up, Seeing Concubine Rong's forehead bleeding, she felt very distressed.

"That evil son did something wrong, and you will suffer." Emperor Tianyou complained.

"Your Majesty, that's our son. It's the son conceived by my concubine in ten months. No matter how big a mistake he makes, the concubine, the mother, will feel distressed and sad." Rong Guifei lay on her stomach Emperor Tianyou cried loudly in his arms.

"Okay, okay, I promise you, let him talk with you, we will have dinner together in the evening, and send him to the West Mansion immediately after dinner, this is my last kindness." Emperor Tianyou said.

"The concubine thanked His Majesty!"