Chapter 70

At this time, the Jun family army who had been hiding on the city gate stood up, holding their bows and arrows, and only shot at Qi Zhuluo and his party below.

And the private houses on both sides of the street were also full of Jun's army hidden, and they all came out to fight Rouran soldiers.

"Damn it, we've been tricked, Sabi Shaman, follow me out of the city." Seeing the rain of arrows coming from the sky and the Jun's army suddenly appearing from both sides, Qi Zhuluo yelled in horror.

"Protect the prince out of the city." Sabi Shaman and the two moved towards Qi Zhuluo while destroying the arrow rain that was flying towards them.

It's a pity that there are too many Jun's troops, and they suddenly came out to kill them by surprise, and there was a rain of arrows coming from the city gate, Sabi and Shaman were powerless even if they wanted to protect their prince.

Nail, the traitor who came to open Qizhuluo's city gate before, was even more astonished at what happened at this time. The soldiers in the barracks had already been poisoned. How could so many soldiers come out tonight.

It's over......

No matter whether Rouran wins or General Jun wins this time, he can't survive, he must escape, and only by fleeing can he survive.

The nail crawled and ran into the darkness, but it was a pity that he was unlucky to meet Mo Li. During this battle, Li Li kept releasing his spirit to cover the entire battlefield, so when this man moved, Mo Li He discovered him with his special ability, and knew that the spy wanted to escape, so Li Li directly ordered An Er to let him bring the spy back.

Seeing that fewer and fewer soldiers were brought, and Qi Zhuluo, who had also suffered a lot of injuries for himself and Sabi Shaman, he yelled angrily at Jun Mo who was hiding in the dark: "Jun Mo, you have something! Come out and fight me one-on-one if you have the ability, and plot against some guy in the dark, come out if you have the ability!"

"Compared to playing tricks and tricks, our generals can't compare to the Eldest Prince. The Eldest Prince first administered medicine in Kushiling, and then in the barracks. Compared to the Eldest Prince, we are just following tricks. Why is the Eldest Prince so angry?" General Jiang Zhe, the number one under Jun Mo, laughed and laughed on the tower.

"Damn it!" Hearing Jiang Zhe's ridicule, Qi Zhuluo was suddenly filled with anger, furious, cursing in his heart the subordinate who had delivered the news to him before.

"Ah Mo, another army has arrived ten miles away from the city." Mo Li told Jun Mo the news sent back through his ability.

Jun Mo saw that the soldiers brought by Qi Zhuluo on the street had been gradually beheaded by them, and Qi Zhuluo himself was gradually exhausted by the rain of arrows in the dark, and it was only a matter of time before he was taken down.

But since it has become another team of soldiers and horses, don't spend too much time here.

Jun Mo picked up a bow and arrow next to him, bent the bow and shot the arrow, aiming at Qi Zhuluo, 'Whoosh~! With a sound, the arrow pierced through the air, rushing towards Qi Zhuluo like a bolt of lightning.

'Pfft~! With a sound, the sharp arrow passed through Qijuluo's body, and he instantly fell to the ground from his horse.

Rouran's eldest prince, Qizhuluo, died in Junmo's arrow rain.

Jiang Zhe immediately stepped forward, cut off Qizhuluo's head, raised it high above his head and shouted loudly: "Hahaha, your eldest prince has been killed by our general, and you still haven't surrendered." "Ah

! Ah! The Eldest Prince!" "Avenge the Eldest Prince!"

"Kill! Avenge the Eldest Prince!"

Seeing that the Eldest Prince's head was beheaded, Sabi and Shaman were devastated. Countless arrows, but they haven't fallen yet. The one who has been supporting them is to protect the eldest prince to leave. As a result, the eldest prince was suddenly killed by Jun Mo, and his head was beheaded by Jiang Zhe. The two were in grief and despair, and could no longer hold on. Living.

Kneeling on the ground with the scimitar in his hand, he muttered to himself: "Avenge the eldest prince..." "

You two are loyal to your prince. If this is the case, this general will let you The three of you, master and servant, can be companions on Huangquan Road!" Jiang Zhe sighed.

The light of the knife flashed past, and both Sabi and Shaman landed on the ground, but their eyes were wide open, and they could not rest in peace!

Jun Mo flew down, followed by General Lu who was bitten by a crazy animal on the mountain before, Jun Mo said to him: "Send someone to clean up the battlefield, and send the wounded to the wounded camp for treatment immediately." General Lu clasped his fists and said

: "The last general takes orders!"

"Jiang Zhe!"

"The last general is here!" Jiang Zhe clasped his fists.

Jun Mo said: "There is an enemy army ten miles outside the city. It should be the second prince Rouran. They probably don't know the battle situation in the city yet. You count the number of people and get ready to meet the enemy!" "The last general takes orders!" About half an

hour

later , the second prince of Rouran, Qi Buluo, led his soldiers and finally arrived outside the city gate.

Looking at the city gate where there was no sound and traces, Qi Buluo said mockingly: "This king brother is really too sure, the city gate doesn't even send a guard, it should be this king to take advantage of this. Qi

Buluo drew out his scimitar and raised his hand to the soldiers behind, saying: "Brothers, follow me into the city, as long as you kill my brother, when I ascend the throne, it will be the time for you to seal it."

Hearing Qi Buluo's words, the morale of the soldiers behind was suddenly high!

What they did when they joined the army was not because they wanted to have enough food and clothing, and to be a master. But the second prince said that as long as the eldest prince is killed and the second prince ascends the throne, they will be appointed as officials.

"Come on!" "Come on!"

"Drive!"

Jun Mo and others hiding on the city gate watched the people below the city walk

to the back of the building, and ordered: "Let go!" Logs, boulders, and hot oil, followed by countless arrows.

Qi Buluo, who was about to be hit by a rolling stone when he took another step forward, was stunned for a moment, and he reacted after he was held down by his hands, and said in horror: "No, we have been caught, there is an ambush!" "Quick retreat!

" Quickly withdraw!"

"There is an ambush!"

"Ah..."

"Ah..."

And his soldiers were all stunned by the sudden rolling logs, boulders and hot oil. There was also the rain of arrows, which caused heavy casualties in an instant.

While dodging the boulders and hot oil that fell from upstairs, and being careful not to be shot by the rain of arrows, Qi Buluo retreated while dodging, and shouted: "Hurry up and protect me, hurry up!"

It's a pity that the sound of the boulder falling to the ground directly overwhelmed his cry. At this time, everyone was saving their lives, including the confidants he brought. It is powerless.

On the tower, Li Li, who was watching the battle with Jun Mo, yawned. Although he has supernatural powers, he has maintained a good rest habit since he came here, and he fell asleep when he was used to his body functions. After staying up all night, I was not used to it anymore, I kept yawning, and physiological tears flowed from the corners of my eyes.

"Sleepy!" Jun Mo wiped away the physical tears from the corners of his eyes, and asked in a low voice.

"Fortunately, it's mainly because I haven't stayed up late like this for a long time, and my body is a little unaccustomed." Mo Li rubbed his face and said, "Looking at the scene outside reminds me of when we used to go out to do missions, sometimes three In the middle of the night, I still can't sleep and have to kill zombies, but this time we are only killing people." Mo Li said in a low voice.

"Persist a little longer, I'll take down the second prince." Jun Mo rubbed his head and said.

Mo Li took the initiative to squeeze the palm of his hand, and said: "How about I come..." "

No, you have to trust your man." Jun Mo raised his chin and pecked lightly on his mouth Then let go.

He turned around and took off the weapon from his waist, and jumped off the city wall.

"The general is going down to meet the enemy. The first team and the second team will go down with me to kill the enemy. The third team will guard above. Don't let an enemy enter the city. The fourth team will continue to shoot the fleeing enemy army." Jiang Zhe ordered.

"Team one takes orders!"

"Team two takes orders!"

"Team three takes orders. Please rest assured, General Jiang, we will never let an enemy enter the city!"

"Team four takes orders. Please rest assured, General Jiang. We won't let an enemy escape!"

One Two Three Four said to each other.

Jun Mo moved like a fish in water on the battlefield, one enemy per wooden warehouse, one step at a time to kill, and instantly there was an enemy army around him.

Seeing Jun Mo's heroic posture on the battlefield, Mo Li held his face on the tower and was dazed.

ah! As expected, he is indeed the captain, he is so handsome when he kills people, his heart is pounding, if it is not for the wrong time, I really want to go down and hug the captain for a few kisses...

Jun Mo, who was killing the enemy under the city wall, didn't know that his frightening appearance had seduced Li Li. If he knew, he would probably move more handsomely and neatly.

Qi Buluo looked at Jun Mo in the crowd, feeling a little desperate in his heart, Nima, he just wanted to take advantage of Brother Wang, didn't he say that Shashen was injured and he didn't know if he was alive or dead, didn't Jun's army all suffer from poisoning, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal pain Can't meet the enemy?

But looking at the situation, it is obviously not the case. The evil god has come to him, this is the rhythm of killing him, it seems that Brother Wang and the others should have been killed by this evil god.

Qi Buluo was so frightened that he almost fell off the horse, but Jun Mo directly picked him up from the horse.

"I surrender! I surrender!" Qi Buluo was so frightened that he knelt on the ground and begged for mercy.

"My elder brother was killed by you. Now I am the only one in Rouran who can inherit the throne. Don't kill me. I promise that after I inherit the throne, I will pay tribute to you Dayu and never invade your border towns. Really, don't kill me." I, I promise."

Jun Mo looked at the second prince who didn't have to be cowardly and begged for mercy, he was in no mood to talk to him, and said to Jiang Zhe who followed behind, "Kill me." "No, don't kill me, you killed

me No one in Rouran can inherit the throne, Rouran will be chaotic, and it will not be good for you Dayu if Rouran is chaotic." Qi Buluo said in horror when he heard Jun Mo's words.

"Although you die, Rouran will not have a prince to inherit the throne?" Jiang Zhe looked at Qi Buluo who was terrified with a smile and said.

Ignoring the voice and situation behind him, Jun Mo put away his weapon and put it back on his waist, turned around and went back to the tower, and ordered: "Clean the battlefield." "Yes, General!

"

Jun Mo walked to Mo Li's side and took his hand : "I'll send you to rest in my tent first, and I'll go home with you tomorrow after I've dealt with the matter."

"You are the chief general, can you just leave like this?" Li Li looked at the soldiers who were still cleaning the battlefield and the second prince Rouran, Jiang Zhe and others in the middle of the battlefield.

"If I can't even leave for a while, then why do you need them, a bunch of trash!" Jun Mo said indifferently.

The general who originally wanted to ask Jun Mo for some trivial matters, after hearing Jun Mo's words, he turned and left silently...