Chapter 30

"Isn't it because I want to come back and report to you, boss?" The man rolled his eyes and felt very guilty. He really didn't expect that the first reaction when he saw the young man was to come back and report to the boss.

"You!" The boss nodded at this guy, and was so angry that he had nothing to say.

"Hey, boss." The man smirked twice in favor of the man.

"If you meet there, hurry up and lead the way." The man looked at the smirking man, and kicked him with a look of resentment.

The man was kicked a somersault, but he got up with a smile and patted his body. He turned around and led the way and said, "It's at the 'Ruyi Tea House' on the East Street. When I left, the young master was still there listening to books. He should still be there. Didn't leave."

It turned out that these two were the guards of the General's Mansion, and they were also the ones who stayed in the General's Mansion after being trained by Jun Mo.

This time, Jun Yi, the young master of the general's mansion, was kidnapped from his room in the middle of the night. He didn't know whether he was alive or dead. The old general had hidden wounds in his body, but when he knew that the young master was gone, he was even more out of breath, and he vomited blood and fell down.

Madam also fainted immediately after knowing that the young master was gone, so the two masters in charge of the mansion fell down. Jun Mo sent an urgent letter, while arranging for someone to go out to find the young master.

The housekeeper directly investigated at home. The guards in the mansion are all left by Jun Mo. They are basically orphans. Even those with families are also in the mansion. He believes that these people will not betray, but if no one betrays , How could this iron barrel-like General's Mansion allow someone to come in and take the young master away.

In the end, the housekeeper really found out. While he was glad that the betrayer was not the guards selected by Jun Mo, he was also angry with the betrayer.

Speaking of which, this betrayer has something to do with Jun Mo at the border. It turns out that this betrayer is a woman.

This woman's name is Ji Jingrou, and she was given to Jun Mo by the third prince of the current dynasty. The General's Mansion couldn't refuse, so she kept her in the backyard, treating her as a freelancer.

Jun Mo has never been to his yard, and he told the housekeeper before that if Ji Jingrou wants to leave the General's Mansion, he will give her a sum of money to let her leave.

Afterwards, Ji Jingrou walked quietly in the backyard. Everyone almost forgot that there was such a person, but this time the third prince sent someone to send her a letter, asking her to find a way to let the third prince's guards lurk in, promising that if she did this So he took her back from Jun Mo and gave her the position of side concubine.

This Ji Jingrou thought that Jun Mo didn't want her, so instead of letting her be a widow in this yard, she might as well help the third prince with affairs and become the third prince's side concubine.

So one day after she went shopping, she brought back a girl. The housekeeper checked the girl's background and asked her to stay.

This girl has been serving her in Ji Jingrou's yard for half a year.

After waiting for the girl to get familiar with the mansion, she found a chance and kidnapped Jun Yi, the young son of the general's mansion.

As soon as this incident broke out, Ji Jingrou was stunned. The third prince kept telling her that he sent someone in to find the general's mansion, so that the general's mansion would become his own in the future, so as to support him to sit in that position, but how could the third prince know? Lied to him but kidnapped the young master.

She was so scared that she panicked in the yard, afraid that the housekeeper would find her.

When the housekeeper came here to inquire, he found that the girl she brought back half a year ago was missing.

When the housekeeper asked, Ji Jingrou said in a panic that the girl told her three days ago that she had saved enough money and wanted to go back to her hometown, so she let her go home.

Afterwards, the butler took the people away, and Ji Jingrou thought it was a perfunctory affair.

Unexpectedly, she asked about it at noon, but in the evening, the housekeeper led people to surround her yard.

The housekeeper received Jun Mo's reply, Jun Mo was fighting with the Rouran people at this time, and asked the housekeeper to use all means to find Jun Yi, even if he was alive or dead, and found the betrayer, no matter who it was, he would directly kill him. amnesty.

Therefore, the housekeeper directly imprisoned Ji Jingrou for interrogation. A woman, who had not been trained as a spy, confided things one by one without much torture.

After the housekeeper heard this, he was furious and locked Ji Jingrou in a dark cell, planning to find some young masters before disposing of her.

Knowing that it was the third prince who kidnapped the young master, the butler was half relieved, thinking that the third prince needed the support of the general's mansion, so he would definitely ensure the safety of the young master.

He sent people to search for someone secretly, and at the same time sent people to Dali Temple to report the case, while waiting for the third prince to come to him, but the people from Dali Temple did not find out the results, and they did not plan to interrogate Ji Jingrou, but unexpectedly Ji Jingrou went crazy , kept shouting crazily that she was the third prince's side concubine.

Ji Jingrou was insane, so as a witness, Dali Temple could only tell the General's Mansion that they would try their best to handle the case.

The General's Mansion also had great hopes for Dali Temple's failure to report, but half a month later, there was no news from Dali Temple, and the third prince has not yet found him.

How did he know that the third prince had no intention of keeping Jun Yi alive from the very beginning, if he hadn't met Li Li, Jun Yi would have been killed long ago.

Before the third prince came to the door, the people in the general's mansion were secretly anxious. They had no choice but to send more people out to search and secretly monitor the third prince and the third prince's mansion.

And these two are the guards sent by the General's Mansion to look for Jun Yi. In the teahouse, they met a man called Guan San, and the man who called Guan San the boss was Liu Yanyu.

On the surface, Liu Yanyu is the bodyguard of the general's mansion, but he also has the identity of a dead servant trained by Jun Mo. He stayed in the capital because he has always been the person in charge of Jun Mo's search for Mo Li.

This time, because Liu Yanyu went to meet a man who was said to look like the general he was looking for in the painting, he went over and saw that this person was only five-pointed, and he was still a brother, and he was already married. This must not be the general. The one you're looking for.

Before returning to the General's Mansion, he heard on the way that the young master in the mansion had been kidnapped. After finding out that there was a clue about the young master in Jin County, not far from the capital, he quickly turned around and came directly to Jin County.

In less than two days, Liu Yanyu and Guan San left to investigate.

In the end, Guan San was going to go to the teahouse to inquire about it. After all, there were messy people in the teahouse, so it was easy to inquire about some useful information. Unexpectedly, when he went in, he met the young master listening to books and drinking tea.

This luck is no one else.

Guan San brought Liu Yanyu back to the teahouse excitedly, sure enough! Mo Li and Jun Yi had just left the teahouse to go back to Liu's Mansion, so if they came a few steps later, they wouldn't be able to see Mo Li and the others.

Guan Sanxing rushed forward to call the young master Jun Yi, but was held back by Liu Yanyu.

Guan San looked at Liu Yanyu and silently asked him what's wrong, why he didn't go up to meet people.

"There is a little brother next to the young master. I don't know who this little brother is, if he belongs to the third prince. If we go to meet the young master so rashly, it may bring disadvantages to the young master. We Let's live there with this brother and the little master, and we will visit the little master at night." Liu Yanyu quietly followed Mo Li a certain distance behind, while explaining to Guan San next to him.

Guan San nodded knowingly, the boss is still powerful, why he didn't think of it himself, fortunately he didn't call the little master hastily before, otherwise he might harm the little master.

Just when the two of them thought they were successful in following, Li Li discovered them, and secretly led them into a deserted alley next to them.

When Mo Li took Jun Yi out of the teahouse, he looked at these two people, but he didn't expect to have anything to do with them, and thought they were going into the teahouse, but after leaving, he found that these two people did not enter the teahouse, but followed them.

Mo Li became alert all of a sudden, and released a supernatural power to cover the entire county, and he could perceive every move inside through the supernatural power.

He was not wrong in vigilance, these two people really came for him.

Li Li thought to himself, he hasn't been here for long, and he seldom comes out. As a doctor, he hasn't offended anyone, so these two people must be targeting the little group next to him.

Recalling the scene when he first met Xiaotuanzi, Mo Li's eyes darkened, and he consciously led the two people behind him into the dark alley.

"Where are people?"

Liu Yanyu and Guan San walked into the dark alley and didn't see the little brother and the little master in front of them, so they knew that they must have been exposed, and they went back to back and went inside secretly. go.

"Why are you following me?" Mo Li asked Jun Yi out of the dark corner next to him, leading Jun Yi.

"Guan Shiwei and Liu Shiwei!" Jun Yi looked at the two people who appeared, and shouted in doubt.

"You know him?" Mo Li asked looking down at Xiaotuanzi.

"Well, they are the guards in the mansion." But Jun Yi is not sure whether these two people are trustworthy, after all, he was kidnapped while he was sleeping, and he is not sure if these two people are traitors.

"Little master, we are here to look for you." After hearing Jun Yi's words, Liu Yanyu put away his posture of attacking, but still kept his vigilance secretly. After all, he still doesn't know whether the brother following the little master is an enemy or a friend. .

"How do you know I'm here?" Jun Yi asked Liu Yanyu coldly with no expression on his face.

"After you were taken away, the mansion secretly sent people everywhere to look for you. We got news that there was a clue about you, the young master, in Jin County, so my boss and I came here, so I went to the teahouse today to find out about you. I saw you drinking tea with this little brother in a teahouse." "

Afterwards, I went to the boss to find you, but when I came to the teahouse, you and this little brother just left, so the boss and I followed all the way. Already."

Guan San explained in detail.

"How can I trust you, what if you are traitors?" Mo Li asked coolly.

"How is it possible, you little brother, don't talk nonsense. I, Guan San, was trained by the general, and I can't be more loyal to the general." Liu Yanyu didn't have anything to do, so he exploded.

What he admired most in his life was the general, and it was absolutely impossible for him to betray the general.

"Who knows this? It sounds good on the lips, but who knows behind it." Mo Li said while complaining in his heart: Nima, is I so young? I don't want to talk about a big man being called a brother. Anyway, he doesn't plan to marry a wife or marry a man. There is no difference between this brother and a man, but don't add a small word in front of it. I have such a small?

I'm already twenty-three, okay! Obviously this guy has forgotten that his body is only fifteen years old now, although he can get married here at the age of fifteen, but for these hidden guards trained by Jun Mo, he is really The ones are very small.

"I swear, if I am the betrayed general and betrayed the general's mansion, I will be punished by the heavens, and there will be no place to die." Guan San anxiously raised his hands and swore.

Because of this, Li Li half believed him, because the people here were superstitious after all, and they believed in swearing.

Seeing that Mo Li couldn't understand the thoughts on Mo Li's face, Guan San quickly pushed Liu Yanyu to speak quickly.

Unexpectedly, when Liu Yanyu appeared from Mo Li, he was stunned after seeing Mo Li's appearance clearly.

This little brother is exactly the same as the person he is looking for in the portrait drawn by the general, except for the flower bud on his forehead and his age is a little younger than the one in the painting.

Seeing that Li Li was only looking at him, he asked hesitantly: "I don't know if this little brother knows my general." "

Who is your general?" Who is the general? How could I know him? He is sick.

"My general's name is Jun Mo." Before Liu Yanyu finished speaking, Mo Li grabbed his neck.

Mo Li asked with a frosty face: "What do you say is the name of your general?"

"Cough...cough" Liu Yanyu who was strangled was speechless.

"Brother Ah Li, let him go first, he is pinned by you and can't speak." Jun Yi said while tugging on Jun Mo's clothes.

At this moment, he already believed that Guan San and the others came to look for him and they were not traitors, so he was very worried that Li Li would strangle Liu Yanyu to death.

Mo Li let go of his neck, and said coldly: "You said your general is called Jun Mo, that Jun and that Mo." "I know

this, brother Ah Li, let me tell you, Jun Mo is my brother." Jun Yi looked at Mo Li as if he had an old relationship with his brother, but he didn't know whether they had enmity or acquaintance.

"You are Jun Mo's younger brother." Mo Li looked down at Xiao Tuanzi, the anxiety in his heart just now had slowly subsided.

Thinking that it might be the same name and surname, this Jun Mo may not be his captain.

"I'm sorry, Brother Ah Li, I lied to you." Jun Yi lowered his head and said in a low voice, tugging at the sleeves between him.

"Let's go ahead and explain everything clearly." Mo Li released a mental isolation in this dark alley, and anyone passing by the alley would automatically avoid them.

......

"So your general has been looking for someone who looks exactly like me five years ago, except that he was a man, older than me? "

"Yes."

"Then did you find it?"

"No, until now I have met you who look exactly like the one in the portrait, but you are a brother." "Let's

find an inn, Xiaojun and I Yi lives in the Liu Mansion in the east of the city, and this time he came to the county to treat the old lady in the Liu Mansion, you are not suitable to live with us." "Ah, by the way, I forgot to tell you

, my name is Mo Li, You don't need to look for the person in the portrait anymore, you can tell your generals that Mo Li is waiting for him in Jin County, and if he hasn't come after half a month, I'll go look for him."