Chapter 36

Hearing what the person on the opposite side said, Li Li remembered for some reason that he had watched a TV series before the end of the world. He still remembered that the male protagonist stretched out his hands to the female protagonist and said, "XX, come here." Then the female protagonist flew away. Run into the arms of the hero.

Thinking of this, he burst out laughing.

Jun Mo was very excited when he saw Mo Li, and seeing that the person in front of him was even more beautiful than in the last days, especially the flower bud on his forehead, he really wanted him to kiss him, but he was still a little uneasy Yes, wanting to hug him to confirm that the person in front of me is real, but he didn't come over and suddenly smiled.

Jun Mo was very helpless, put down his outstretched hands, walked up to Mo Li in a few steps, looked down at Mo Li who was only as tall as his shoulders, couldn't help stroking his hair, and asked hoarsely: "Have you considered it?" Is it?"

"What?" Hearing Jun Mo's question, Mo Li withdrew from his thoughts.

"The night I went to defend the city, did you think about what I asked you?"

Mo Li suddenly rang. On the night when he crossed over, Jun Mo confessed to him, but before he told him that he was willing, the tide of corpses came. , and later he was pushed off the city wall and came here.

"I heard that you have been here for five years, do you still remember?" Mo Li felt that Jun Mo's memory was really good, if it had been so many years, he would have forgotten it long ago.

"For you, I will never forget it for the rest of my life." Jun Mo held Li Li's head in both hands, making the two of them face each other and said seriously.

'Cough~cough~cough' Mo Li looked at his affectionate eyes, for some reason, he was a little shy and didn't dare to continue to look at him, blushing and turned his head to look beside him.

After being shy for a while, Li Li suddenly discovered a problem. Why is the captain so much taller than him? Although the captain was taller than him in the last days, it was only one cap taller. Why is he taller now? More than one head.

Mo Li not only thought so in his heart, but said it out of his mouth.

"Because I am a man here, and you are a brother, and I am 20 years old this year, and you are only 15 years old." Jun Mo replied speechlessly after hearing the incomprehensible words of the man in his arms.

When Li Li thought of his own body, his heart sank.

"Why do you become a man when you travel through time, and why am I a brother? It's so unfair." Mo Li complained angrily, but he didn't realize that his tone of voice was acting like a baby.

"Hehe" Jun Mo looked at Li Li who was pouting, and felt that his heart was finally settled, and the missing piece of his heart was filled.

The little Junyi behind "Brother" also ran to Jun Mo angrily at this time, panting while propping his knees, and said: "Brother... huh~ huh~ Someone wants to rob my brother-in-law to do it!" Little husband."

Jun Mo let go of Mo Li, who was in his arms, and picked up the little Junyi next to him, "Take a deep breath, rest for a while before talking." Jun Mo still loves this little brother who has only seen him a few times since he was born. I love him very much, and I feel sorry for him when I think of him suffering at such a young age.

Jun Yi was suddenly hugged by his brother, making him very shy who had always been a man in front of Mo Li. He didn't want to lose face in front of Li Li and was reluctant to leave his brother's safe embrace. His whole face was tangled up. Crumpled up.

"Quick, where is that little bitch?" The people from the Gou Mansion over there also ran over, looking at Jun Mo and the others beside Mo Li, the manager said viciously: "No wonder this little bitch refused to agree." Eldest son, it turned out that he found a wild man."

"Bold..." before Jun Mo and Mo Li could speak, the guards behind Jun Mo couldn't hear their general and lord being humiliated like this, so they pulled out their knives and put them on Difficult's neck.

"You... you guys are so brave, but do you know who I am? I am the steward of the Gou Mansion in the county seat." The steward looked at the knife on his neck, his legs trembling in fear, but when he thought of the Gou Mansion behind him, , he said boldly again.

"Hmph, I don't care if you belong to the dog's mansion or the cat's mansion. If you dare to insult my master and the lord, you are courting death." The guards are not afraid, let alone a dog's mansion in a small county, no one dares to call his master a wild man even in the capital. man.

Moreover, the few people who came with Jun Mo this time are the bodyguards who have been looking for Li Li outside these few years. Everyone is very clear about the importance of this brother to the master. It is obvious that this brother will be their master in the future. Dare to say that they The lord is a slut, and he is looking for death.

Xiao Junyi also raised his head from his brother's arms, pointed at Mo Fangning and the people in charge and said bitterly: "Brother, these people are really bad, those people from the Goufu sent a matchmaker here yesterday I told my brother-in-law that the Gou Mansion wanted Nagover to be my husband, but my brother-in-law refused, and today this man brought these scumbags to the door to snatch my brother-in-law." Listening to

Xiao Junyi's mouthful of each brother-in-law, Jun Mo Ting smiled, Mo Li was ashamed and angry when he heard it, he didn't even say yes, this little guy just yelled at each other, what a white-eyed wolf, this time it's free to give him delicious food, he My brother was biased when he came.

"Hmph, do you know that Xiaoyao Wang's Mansion is standing behind my Gou's Mansion. Even if you have the guts, you don't dare to go against Xiaoyao Wang's Mansion. I advise you to give up this brother and let me take it back. My Gou's Mansion wants it Anyone who can't get it will not be able to get it." The steward suddenly remembered that behind their Gou's mansion was the side husband of Xiaoyao Wang's mansion, and the wife was the big maid of that side husband back then, so she raised her head arrogantly and threatened.

"Hehe, Xiaoyao Palace!" Jun Mo gave the steward a meaningful look.

"That's right, it's the Xiaoyao Palace. Do you know who the Xiaoyao King is? The Xiaoyao King is the brother of the current emperor. If you oppose my Gou Mansion, you are against the Xiaoyao Palace." The steward thought that Jun Mo and the others were afraid of the Xiaoyao Palace, proud Said extremely.

"Hehe, An Er." Jun Mo turned his head and shouted.

"Yes, master." A black-clothed guard in front of Jun Mo took out a token from his arms and handed it to the steward, saying, "Since you are behind the Xiaoyao Palace, you should also recognize this token."

This token is only the size of a palm, with a word "Ling" engraved on the front, and two small characters "Xiaoyao" engraved under the Lingzi, and behind it is a red amaryllis flower, which can also be called Manzhushahua.

This token belonged to the Xiaoyao Palace, and it was given to Jun Mo by His Highness the Prince of the Xiaoyao Palace, because His Royal Highness was rescued by Jun Mo once when he was in danger, and the two became good brothers. Finding Mo Li used this token to walk outside.

"What is this?" The steward looked at the token in front of him and asked suspiciously.

"Hey, didn't you say that behind your Gou's mansion is Xiaoyao Wang's mansion, why don't you even know the token of Xiaoyao Wang's mansion." An Er looked at the steward with contempt.

"Impossible, who knows if your token is real or fake?" Little servant, how can I see the token of the palace, besides, it is not sure whether this token is real or not, "Yes, your token is fake.

"

"I'll leave it to you." Jun Mo finally found Mo Li, not wanting to waste time on these irrelevant characters, so he ordered An Er and the others.

Mo Li was not in the mood to care about these people at this time, and said to the steward of the Gou Mansion: "Go back and tell your master, I just said that I, Mo Li, will come to visit in two days."

After finishing speaking, he looked at Mo Fangning at the side, and said, "I let you off last time, but you dared to kill me again to pay my attention. You asked for it." After finishing speaking, it was only in his mind for the time being. The next person he asked to go back to see was all hints of ghosts, small punishments and big warnings.

After he finishes dealing with Jun Mo's matter, he will come to deal with the group of people who hit his attention.

Looking at the three of them going home, Mo Li and Jun Mo, the villagers who came with them have not yet reflected from what Jun Mo and others said.

"What are you all doing here? Where's Little Doctor Mo? These people are here to do a lot." The village head who came slowly didn't see Li Li in the crowd, and thought he was taken away. He anxiously asked the villagers.

"Village chief, you are here. Little Doctor Mo has brought a man home. These officials who are riding horses and carrying knives are left by that man to deal with the affairs of the Gou Mansion." A villager said for the village chief explained.

The village head nodded reassuringly, as long as Little Doctor Mo was not robbed to become a little husband.

"I don't know what is the relationship between a few of them and our little doctor Mo?" The villager asked with his hands clasped like An Er and the others.

"I have met the village chief. Our master is an official in the capital. Dr. Mo is the master I have never met. Please forgive me for the inconvenience of telling others." An Er saluted the village chief, and they came to find the master. On the way, Liu Yanyu and the others also checked the master's situation, and knew how many families in this village had helped the master, and this village was one of them.

But they didn't know that these people were helping the original owner Xiao Moli, not their lord Moli.

The village wanted to know how An Er would deal with Mo Fangning and the others, and asked, "Then the manager of the Gou Mansion and the Mo Shusheng?" "

I won't restrain these people, the Lord said they will deal with it themselves." An Er knew what the village chief was worried about, that his brothers would kill him directly.

"That's good, that's good." The village chief heard that Li Li wanted to deal with it directly, so he didn't worry about it. He felt that Mo Li, a little brother, shouldn't cause much trouble.

"Okay, everyone, let's leave. Those who should go to work in the fields should work, and those who should go home should go home." The village chief said to the villagers.

"Let's go, let's go, work, I haven't finished digging the land yet." "

Hey, I'm going home to feed the chickens."

"Hey, when you said little doctor Mo, didn't you mean that he was going to be a filial piety for the great monk? It's been three years, how come someone suddenly wants him to be the husband and the lord?" There were also some discordant voices.

"Hey Li Sanjia, what do you mean? I didn't hear clearly that it was the Mo family's scholar who made trouble. Doctor Xiao Mo didn't agree to be a husband. Besides, I think that man is standing with Doctor Mo. It's a good match." The six daughters-in-law said recalling Jun Mo's handsome appearance.

Mo Li, who was returning home, couldn't help laughing when he heard this, and looked up at Jun Mo's face, his face was as carved as a sculpture, with sharp edges and corners, and a cold and handsome; black and deep eyes, glowing The charming color; the thick eyebrows, the high nose, and the beautiful lip shape all exude nobility and elegance.

Really handsome, even more handsome than in the last days.