Chapter 59

"Dr. Tong, you are polite. The suturing method is actually very simple. It just sews up the wound like sewing clothes to stop the blood flow, prevent the wound from expanding and the condition from worsening, and it also helps to heal." Li Li said to Doctor Tong simply. Introduces the method of sewing.

Doctor Tong believed it after hearing it, but he hesitated, but this sewing is a skill of female buddies, and he is not a man of seven feet.

"Let me do it." Looking at the hesitant Dr. Tong, his life was at stake, and seeing the boy on the ground, if he dragged on, he would be gone, Li Bian said without hesitation.

"That's very good. I'm very grateful for my brother's willingness to help." Dr. Tong bowed his hand to Mo Li, and then looked at Yan Orion who was kneeling on the ground, wondering if he would agree.

Dr. Tong asked hesitantly: "Yan Orion, I don't know if you would like to try this method, it may be your son's lifeline." Yan Orion stood up excitedly, wiped his face, and said excitedly to

Mo Li incoherently "I'm willing, I'm willing, I'm willing, and I would like to ask this little brother to save my son." Yan Orion thought that his son had to wait for death, but he met a disciple of a genius doctor. Absolutely, there is no reason to disagree.

Mo Li asked the medical hall to prepare a clean room as an operating room. He just went to see Dong Er's husband, and he carried the medicine box with him. He was fully equipped and ordered not to be disturbed by anyone.

"This is my little brother, the old man has a request..." Dr. Tong stopped Mo Li before he entered the room and sat on his hand.

Seeing Doctor Tong's appearance, Mo Li knew what he wanted to ask, and said with a smile, "If Doctor Tong doesn't dislike it, can you come in and help me?" "No, I don't dislike it."

Doctor Dong said excitedly .

After Li Li and Dr. Tong went in to perform the operation on the boy, the crowd in the lobby began chattering and discussing.

"Can he do it as a little brother?"

"Yes, although he is a disciple of a miracle doctor, but he is so young, can he really do it?" "

Yes, he said he is a disciple of a miracle doctor, so he is really a miracle doctor Apprentice? What if it's a lie." The one who said this was the apprentice of Dr. Tong, who had previously accused Li Li of being a liar, and because he was ashamed before, his face was very ugly at this time, and he stared at the room where the operation was performed with hatred, feeling in his heart. Cursing Li Qiye, it would be best to fail in one hand.

"Hmph, my master is not a liar, he is the only disciple of the genius doctor, and before that, my master saved a patient who was eight months pregnant with intestinal paralysis, and my master performed the operation by opening the intestines and breaking the abdomen. Now the intestinal paralysis in the stomach is also cut off, and the fetus is also preserved." Seeing that everyone did not believe Li Li, Ning Xia defended Mo Li anxiously.

"Hey, I've heard about this. The patient is from the village where the sister of my second aunt's nephew married. I heard that the husband was eight months pregnant, and his stomach suddenly started to hurt. A few years ago, the family opened a doctor. Taoyuan, the money hasn't come back yet, and the family is poor."

"The doctor Qin in their village saw it and prescribed medicine, but the family didn't have the money to get the medicine, and they almost died. Later, I heard that they met the genius doctor and his apprentice. I happened to go to their mountain to collect medicine, and I was thirsty, and saw that the peaches in his family were very good, so I wanted to buy some peaches, but when I found out that there was a patient in his family, I cured them for free." A fat woman among the crowd After hearing Ning Xia's words, the man said excitedly.

"It's true, it's really a genius doctor!"

"Hey, I've heard about it too, so it's true. I thought it was fake before?

" My brother is really a disciple of a genius doctor, and his medical skills must have been taught by a genius doctor."

"Then the son of Orion is saved."

Ningxia listened to everyone's words, and said with pride and pride on his face, "That is, if you meet my master, your son will definitely die." No, even if you go to Lord Yan, my master can bring your son back."

"Thank you, thank you!" After hearing this, Yan Orion bowed down to thank Ning Xia excitedly.

"Hey hey, don't you, my master saved it, it has nothing to do with me, don't thank me, I can't bear it." Ning Xia quickly broke down and helped Yan Orion up and said.

An hour later, Li Li and Doctor Tong finished the operation, opened the door, and saw a group of people quickly surrounding them.

Yan Orion was even more anxious in the front: "Doctor, how is my son?" Slowly expecting in his tone.

"It's okay. The patient's life is not in danger for the time being. Just be careful not to infect the wound. If you don't have a fever tonight, you'll be fine after two months of recovery. You'll be a lively little man again." Mo Li said to Yan Orion.

"Thank you little doctor, thank you little genius doctor, thank you! Thank you!" Yan Orion was extremely grateful, thanking him incoherently.

Dr. Tong came out with Li Li, his face was shocked, and he muttered in his mouth: "The magic skill, what a magic skill, it really is the disciple of the magic doctor!"

Dr. Tong was greatly shocked during the whole process, Looking at Li Li's treatment method completely overturned his cognition of practicing medicine for thirty years.

"Archie, Archie." Yan Orion entered the room and shouted at his son lying on the bed.

"Little genius doctor, why is my son still not awake?" Yan Orion asked anxiously to Li Li who was at the door.

"Your son is so seriously injured. It's good to be alive. How can he wake up so quickly? Now the patient needs to be quiet and stop yelling." Dr. Tong said.

"Don't be impatient, your son just needs to be careful not to have a high fever at night." Li Li said comfortingly.

"Thank you little genius doctor, thank you Doctor Tong." Yan Oriehu said excitedly, and wanted to kneel down to thank Mo Li again, so scared that Mo Li quickly moved away.

"Don't do such a big gift, I can't afford it." Li Li was helpless, this guy was too serious.

"I deserve it, I deserve it. The little miracle doctor saved my son. I was the one who killed me. He is the savior of our father and son." Yan Orion said gratefully, if his son really can't be saved this time, He probably didn't have the motivation to live anymore.

Mo Li said: "You don't have to be like this. Doctors have the heart of their parents. What I do is only out of the doctor's inability." "

The little god is really a doctor with a benevolent heart

and benevolence!" My disciple!"

"I don't know if this little genius doctor is from our border town, if it is, then we will have 10% more insurance if we get sick." The

onlookers next to him began to discuss with each other.

"Hey, those who should see a doctor should see a doctor, and those who should grab medicine should stop watching here." The shopkeeper of the medical center began to clean up the crowd. .

"Little genius doctor, Yan Orion, let's stop standing here, go sit down and talk slowly." Doctor Tong said, leading the two into the hall.

A waiter brought tea, and after everyone sat down, Yan Orion looked at the tea in front of him, and then felt that his mouth was dry, and he didn't care about other things, so he picked up the cup and drank a cup.

"Yan Orion, tell me what happened to you father and son today. Did you encounter any big wild animals? It stands to reason that your kung fu is good, and your hunting skills are also good. You have also hunted big prey before, such as wild boars, tigers and bears. You can fight, why today...?" Dr. Tong asked.

Yan Orion put down the teacup in his hand, and said with a wry smile: "Hey, speaking of this, I have to plan to go to the government later." "Uh, is there

any problem with this matter?" Mo Li asked curiously road.

"The little genius doctor also heard from Dr. Tong that I am an Orion on the Kushiling Mountain. My family has lived as an Orion for generations. When I came to my place, I joined the army when I was young. I was lucky. After entering the barracks, I served under General Jun. "Having said this, Orion took a nap.

"I retired five years ago, and then returned to Kushiling to continue to be a hunter. A few days ago, the drunk house in the city needed a bigger game. My father and son went to the mountains to see if there were any wild boars or something. Unexpectedly, after entering the mountain, I found that there were many large wild animals in the mountain." "

I knew something was wrong. I have been hunting in the mountains all the year round, so I know how many large wild animals there are in Kushiling. There must be something wrong with so many large wild animals. If there is not enough food in the mountain and these wild animals go down the mountain, it will be a disaster for the villagers at the bottom of the mountain." "Today our father and son went into the mountain again to investigate the reason, and found

that There are more wild animals than the previous two days, and these animals are inexplicably manic. Many animals in twos and threes are fighting. As soon as our father and son saw this, we decided to retreat to the foot of the mountain. There are so many animals that we cannot solve. When I was leaving the mountain, I happened to meet two bears fighting."

"If it's a bear, we father and son can guarantee to kill it, but there are two bears, and they are still in a frenzy, but we father and son quietly pushed out of their battle area, but we didn't wait for us to leave. But these two bears rushed towards us. After we could not leave, we could only fight the bears. Although we had prepared well before, we could only barely contain them, and we couldn't win them at all. In the end, in order to survive, I suddenly remembered that my grandfather said before that bears don't eat dead people."

"I let my son lie on the ground and pretended to be dead, and I led the two bears by the side. If I could, I would also pretend to be dead. As a result, the bear really didn't want to eat my son. I knew this plan was feasible. I told my son to lie still and try not to breathe or move. After the two of them confirmed that they were dead without breathing, the two bears walked aside and continued to fight each other." "

There is no way to leave, we father and son can only continue to be dead, and quietly pay attention to the fight between the bears over there. Take a breath so that the bears don't find out, everything was fine at first, and after about fifteen minutes, the two bears slowly came to a conclusion, and one of the bears finally died." "I thought that the living bear should be able to

leave I didn't realize that this bear became manic. I saw the bear's eyes were red and kept roaring, and then it suddenly rushed towards the direction where we were lying. I was afraid that the bear would come and kill my son, so I thought It's a bear, be careful, we should be able to kill it, but the bear became more mad than usual, and one of them didn't pay attention and was slapped aside by the bear. In order to save me, my son pretended to be in front of me, In the end, I was injured like this."

"There is such a thing, suddenly there are so many crazy animals in the mountains, and they are large animals, which is very dangerous. You should inform the Yamen immediately, and you have to notify more hunters in the mountains. Don't go hunting for the time being, and you must pay attention to these animals not coming down the mountain, otherwise the villagers will be in danger." Doctor Tong said with sympathy and worry after hearing this.

"No, Doctor Tong, I have to trouble you to take a look at the boy first, I'll go to the yamen to talk about it first." Yan Orion worried that the animals would go down the mountain after the fear was over, and hurriedly left for the yamen.

Immediately, only Li Li and Doctor Tong were left in the lobby.

"Little brother..."

"Doctor Tong, my surname is Mo, and my name is Mo Li. You can call me Mo Li." Mo Li said.

"Okay, then Brother Mo Li, Tong Mou has the courage to ask, is your master Chen Miracle Doctor still in the border town at the moment?" Dr. Tong thought for a long time before asking.