Chapter 53

After dinner, Jun Mo took Li Li to pick up the people in the house in Haocheng to see if they had a suitable house in their hands.

Li Li wanted to find a place that was relatively quiet, and he didn't like the bustling street.

According to Li Li's request, the people in the room really found a suitable place.

The person in the room looked at Li Li and said hesitantly: "This house is in line with your request, but..." "

Just what, but it's okay?"

"The price of this house is a bit high." The person in the room But I remember that the registered price of this house was seven hundred taels of silver.

"Do you have the key, let's go and see the house first." Li Li asked.

"The key is here with me, and I'll take you to see it right away."

The person in the room took Mo Li and Jun Mo for about a quarter of an hour, and Mo Li looked at the surrounding environment.

From the outside, it should be a gathering place of wealthy families. The houses are all deep courtyards, and the alleys in front of the gate are very spacious.

Li Li saw that two carriages could easily stagger when they met.

And although the environment here looks quiet, but passing through the small alleys is the most lively area in the border town, and this is the place that is quiet in the middle of the noise.

The people in the room opened the door and asked Mo Li and Jun Mo to go in. The two walked a few steps through the door, stood in the middle of the yard, looked at the situation in the yard, looked up and saw a broken window, Jun Mo frowned Wrinkled tightly.

On the opposite side is the main hall, which is generally used to receive foreign guests, and it is also the facade of a family. The original owner must have spent a lot of money building this place. Although it is not painted by hanging beams, it is also a mammoth one. , but the window is dilapidated, and there is a big hole near the corner of the outer wall, but the others are fine.

The middle of the backyard is full of weeds, and under the weeds you can faintly see blue stones.

Mo Li turned his head and asked the people in the room, "What's the price of this house." The people in the room

showed an embarrassed dry smile, and replied, "The owner of the house asks for seven hundred taels."

Looking at Mo Li, he seemed to be satisfied with the price. Dissatisfied, he quickly explained: "This house belongs to the Liang family. The Liang family's hometown is in a nearby village. At that time, the third son of their family was admitted as a scholar, so he bought such a house in the border town. Five years later , these three sons were admitted to Juren, and took their parents, wife and children to work in other places, and this house was vacant. These years, they have been rented out to others, but the rent is not enough to repair the house. It's because this house is relatively big, so Master Liang is planning to sell it, and the location here is good."

After Mo Li heard this, the two went in to check the situation, walked through the hall, walked to the back, and saw Once in the backyard again, the condition of the backyard is okay, but it still needs to be repaired after moving in.

Going further back, there are no houses, but a large barren garden.

Li Li looked at the house, thought about the place, and thought it was okay, but the price of seven hundred taels was a bit high.

Mo Li glanced at Jun Mo, and asked him, "What do you think?"

Jun Mo looked at the deserted yard, frowned dissatisfied, looked at Mo Li and said, "It's too desolate, this house is not worth it this price.."

After hearing Jun Mo's words, the people in the room became even more embarrassed, and said anxiously: "The price is not high anymore, the people living here are rich and powerful families with power and money, and this place is quiet amidst the turmoil. , the environment is elegant, and there is a yard at the north and south corners next to it, and there is running water and a well in the yard, do you want to go and have a look." After speaking, he looked at Mo Li nervously.

Mo Li was still satisfied with the house in his heart, but he didn't show it at all on his face, and his brows were furrowed all the time, showing an extremely dissatisfied look.

Hearing this, he nodded lightly and said, "Then go and have a look." Hearing that there was running water and a well there, Mo Li had an idea.

The person in the room took the two of them to the north and south corners, and saw a wooden bridge with a gurgling stream under the bridge, which looked quite clear. After crossing the bridge and entering, there was a small courtyard with a well in the middle of the courtyard. , The bluestone slabs are paved around the well.

Seeing this, Li Li was very satisfied with the house, the area was large enough, the terrain was flat, and there was running water and a well. This running water would save them a lot of trouble.

After seeing this place, the three of them retreated the same way and went back to the corridor at the gate.

"I don't waste my time." Li Li said directly, "Five hundred taels of silver needles, if you sell them sincerely, I will pay this price. I bought it, and I have to pay for it to be repaired on one side before I can live in it."

"Guest, this price is really not good, then the Liang family quoted me seven hundred taels, and they said they would not sell it if it was less." The person in the room said.

"Then there's nothing to talk about." Mo Li turned around quickly, and said to Jun Mo, "Let's go, let's go back." Jun Mo knew that

Mo Li was satisfied with the house, but he disliked the high price, so he cooperated very much with him. He turned around and left, even more crisply than Mo Li.

The people in the room watched Mo Li and the two walk outside without hesitation, and Teng didn't even hit him, hesitating in his heart.

The low price that Liang's family gave him back then was no less than five hundred taels.

But this real estate agent has a rule that regardless of the price offered by the owner, the extra money sold by the owner is his own. Therefore, the owner of the house has added two hundred taels to the owner's price. If he succeeds, the two hundred taels will be his own.

Even if it doesn't work out, bargaining bit by bit will always lead to more money. Who would have thought that meeting Li Li, he directly offered a low price. Although he was the middleman and there was a commission for the sale of the five hundred taels, no one would agree. Too much money to burn your hands.

Seeing that the two of them were going away, the people in the room gritted their teeth and ran over to stop them: "Guests, we are discussing."

Hearing the voice from behind, Mo Li flashed a smile, and then remained silent. Shi turned around with a frown and asked, "My price is still five hundred taels, which is inconvenient. If it wasn't for us, we wouldn't have anything to talk about." Seeing

Li Li's persistence, the real estate agent made a decisive decision and said: "Okay, then five hundred taels."

Anyway, this house has been in his hands for a long time, and few people come to this city, let alone buy a house. The longer it was left alone, the more dilapidated it became, and the five hundred taels couldn't be sold anymore.

So, the house was sold for five hundred taels of silver.

The three of them went to the yamen and signed a red deed to transfer the house.

After coming out of the yamen, Mo Li took the land deed of the house into the space, and said to Jun Mo, "I think we can let Li Nian and the others move the vermicelli here to make it. The place is also big, and there is running water and a well. It's much more convenient than it is now."

Jun Mo had no objection, it was entirely what Li Li said: "Yes."

"Then do you have someone who can come to repair this house."

"Leave it to me."

Looking at the sky, the sun had already set.

Mo Li stretched his waist, and said to Jun Mo: "It's getting late, let's go to dinner, do you have anything to introduce?"

Jun Mo thought for a while, and really remembered a restaurant with good taste, Then he took Mo Li over there.

After walking for about a quarter of an hour, they walked into an alley, and there was a family in the alley. There was a red cloth scarf hanging outside the door as a signboard. It is greedy.

"It's a little secret here, and the boss only receives five tables a day, and the dishes are based on what they have that day, but the taste is very good, even the vegetarian dishes are delicious." Mo Li instantly understood, this

is The same as modern times, private kitchen type.

But Li Li thought of one thing, Jun Mo is usually busy enough in the barracks, how can he still have time to find food in these places? Then he asked: "Are you familiar with the places to eat here?"

Jun Mo smiled and said, "I am very familiar with every corner of the border town."

Mo Li instantly understood, okay? , I forgot that he has so many hidden guards under his command, what are the dark guards for, the secret guards are to inquire about the news, and according to Ah Mo's personality, it is true that every time he goes to a place, he will be familiar with this place.

Jun Mo took Mo Li in, luckily, there were no guests inside, so Jun Mo took Mo Li and sat down at the only dining table in the lobby.

There was an old lady in her fifties behind the counter, she was very clean and elegant, and when she saw Jun Mo and Mo Li, she laughed and said: Yan came out and said, "You two, please wait a moment, the old lady will inform you." After speaking, he opened a cloth curtain next to him and walked in.

"Just sit here and wait?" Mo Li was very curious after sitting down, and looked around the lobby.

The entire lobby was not big, and there were tables and chairs for them in the middle. There was a counter in front of it, and behind the counter were some homemade medicinal wines. Li Li saw the five-poison medicinal wine in the bottle.

The so-called five poisonous insects are: scorpions, poisonous snakes, centipedes, geckos and toads.

It seems that the boss here should be a capable person, at least he is also good at medicine, otherwise the five poisonous medicinal wine is something that ordinary people would not be able to make.

While Li Li was looking at the surrounding environment, the old lady who had just entered came out, followed by an old man holding a pot.

The old lady walked over with a smile on her face, and said: "Today, the only thing I cook in my house is dry pot ribs and rice in bamboo tubes. Please don't dislike the two guests." After he finished speaking, the old man behind him put the pot on the table with a serious face

. After that, he turned around and left without leaving a single look.

An old man with a personality like a friend, Li Li sighed as he looked at the back of the person who entered. Jun Mo looked at Mo Li, and Mo Li shook his head. Last time he drank some shochu, but he was miserable when he went back tonight. Don't drink any more today, lest someone turn into a beast again. "Those two guests, please take your time. The old lady is on the counter behind. Call the old lady if you have anything to do." The old lady left after finishing speaking. Mo Li smelled the aroma wafting from the pot, and lifted the lid of the pot. Instantly, a strong spicy aroma hit his nostrils, Mo Li closed his eyes and inhaled, it smells so good! Jun Mo looked at him amusedly, took a piece of ribs and fed it into his mouth. Mo Li opened his eyes, his eyes were bright, the spicy taste was numb, the numbness was spicy, and it was charred on the outside and tender on the inside, spicy and delicious! Very authentic spicy dry pot ribs. After eating the pork ribs in dry pot, Li Li took another bite of the bamboo rice in front of him. As expected, it is also very delicious. In addition to the rice, there are small diced bacon and diced potatoes. The three kinds of aromas of rice, bacon and potatoes plus the fragrance of the bamboo tube are simply indescribable. It's so delicious, there's no time to talk, let's bury our heads in eating. "It's so delicious, let's come back tomorrow." Mo Li said to Jun Mo with bright eyes.

Looking at Mo Li's eyes, the old lady explained: "This is my head of the house. He is a Hui person who doesn't like to talk, so please don't worry about it." "No, the old man has a personality." Mo Li could

n't He retracted his gaze and said with embarrassment.

"Would the two of you have some drinks?"

"Okay." Jun Mo looked at him dotingly and said.

Looking at Jun Mo's doting eyes, Mo Li inexplicably remembered what happened after drinking too much that night, so his cheeks were flushed.

He tilted his head and murmured: "I'm full, let's take a walk and go back."

Only a doting voice came: "Okay!"