Chapter 83

Prince De's Mansion

"Chun Xia, go and see if the kitchen is ready!"

"Qiu Dong, go and see if the young master's room is ready!"

"Chunhua, Qiuyue, you two go and see... ..."

Early in the morning, the maids and servants in Prince De's Mansion were all led around by the princess.

Because the young master who had been lost for fifteen years in Prince De's Mansion has been found.

Ever since Prince De received the news from His Royal Highness that he had found Li Li and was going to take Li Li home, Prince De's mansion began to boil.

Especially the princess, since receiving the news, she has been tidying up the house where Mo Li is going to live, as well as clothes and accessories.

Especially since receiving the news from His Royal Highness last night that they will be home this morning, the princess has not slept all night, and has been happily tossing and turning on the bed all night, watching the princess nervous It seems that the Prince of Germany was also nervous with the infection.

Thinking about it, I don't know what my little brother looks like, but I think he was very beautiful when he was a little meatball, and he should be very beautiful now when he grows up.

When I came out of the study, I saw the princess who was busy in the early morning and didn't rest. Prince De was afraid that her body would not be able to bear it, so he walked over to help the princess on the shoulder and walked in, saying: "Don't be nervous, You arranged it very well, and Mo'er will definitely like it when she comes home."

As a result, these words did not comfort Princess Dao, but made her more nervous.

"I don't know what the kid likes to eat, and I don't know if he likes the room the maid cleans up... No, I'd better see it myself."

"Okay, okay, calm down, Mo'er will definitely like it, he knows that it was arranged by his mother and concubine personally, so he will definitely like it." Prince De grabbed the princess who was about to get up and continued to sit for a while, then from the side He poured a cup of tea on the table and handed it to her.

"Really, would Mo'er really like it?" Wang Hao asked anxiously.

"Really, you read the letter from Yan'er. He said that Mo'er has a very good temper, not that picky temper. He will definitely like your arrangement." Prince De paused for a moment and then said : "Even if there's something he doesn't like, he's going home anyway, and it'll be fine if he changes it slowly in the future." It's a pity that

Prince De doesn't know that his cute little brother has been abducted by others If you leave, even if you go home, it won't be long before it belongs to someone else's house again.

If Prince De knew about this, he would probably be even more irritable than His Royal Highness.

——————————————————

"Ah Mo, then I will go home with my brother first, and later I will go to the General's Mansion to find you or you to the Wang Mansion to find me." Mo Li Reluctantly bid farewell to Jun Mo.

He didn't really want to be separated from Ah Mo, but Ah Mo wanted to escort King Rouran to the palace, and also went to the palace to explain some things to the old emperor.

And he also decided to recognize Xiao Moli's biological parents, nothing else, just to repay him for occupying Xiao Moli's body, so he wanted to repay Xiao Moli's kindness of childbearing.

"Go, I will come to the palace to propose marriage when I'm done. Don't be afraid when you are in the palace. If you are not happy living in the palace, come to the general's mansion to find me. I will give you the dark second. You bring the dark second. What's the matter?" Tell him to do it."

Jun Mo is not willing to let Mo Li leave, but this time is only temporary, and he promises that it is only this time, and he will never let Mo Li leave his side for half a step in the future.

"You gave me the second one, what do you do, I still don't want it, you know my skills, who can bully me." Li Li refused.

"I know what you are capable of, but you still have An Er. Be good, don't make me worry." The

word "Good" made Mo Li blush, and he had nothing to say to refuse, so he had to accept bringing An Er.

"Then you have to be careful. If you need my help, come to me. If you can't come, send the dark one and the dark three to come to me. You know my skills." In fact, Mo Li had long wanted to

directly Entering the palace, using his supernatural powers, he can solve everything in one go, why bother to entangle those who can be solved violently.

It's a pity that Jun Mo comforted him and told him that this is not the end of the world after all, who in the palace and the third prince are not zombies, so let's follow the rules here.

"Okay, okay, Jun Mo, if you don't take your people away, I'm going to take Ah Li home." Seeing his younger brother kissing me with other men, Yu Hanyan hated his teeth. , wishing to kick Jun Mo flying, so that he would never see his younger brother.

"I'm leaving, come and pick me up early." Mo Li tiptoed and kissed Jun Mo's lips lightly, then turned around and got into the carriage and left with Yu Hanyan. He didn't dare to lift the chain of the carriage to see Jun Mo, he was afraid that he would be reluctant to leave Jun Mo's side.

"A Li, let me tell you, you're a brother, you can't kiss a man indiscriminately." In the carriage, Yu Hanyan watched his younger brother kiss Junmo, with a grumpy expression on his face, wanting to shout but reluctant, so he could only bear it.

"I didn't kiss other men randomly, I only kissed Ah Mo." Mo Li knew what he wanted to say, but he just pretended not to understand.

"Even Jun Mo, you can't kiss randomly!" Yu Hanyan said anxiously.

"Why can't I kiss Ah Mo, I like Ah Mo, and Ah Mo also likes me." Li Li asked pretending not to understand, he liked to see this cheap brother jumping anxiously.

"It's just that you can't kiss, you two haven't married yet, and what's so good about Junmo, he's six years older than you, and he's an old man. There are so many young masters in the capital that are suitable for your age. After returning home, my brother will give you Introduce." Yu Hanyan persuaded; in fact, to be honest, Jun Mo is very good, and it is estimated that all the official sons in the capital can't compare with him.

"Why, brother, aren't you good friends with Ah Mo? Why don't you like me and Ah Mo?" ah.

Yu Hanyan:......Can he say that he is just jealous of his friends?

Mo Li is his younger brother, and he should be soft and cute to act like a baby with his brother, but in the end, his best friend is more liked by Mo Li than his brother. Although Li Li accepted his brother, he can also see that Mo Li is just I accepted it on the face, but I haven't fully accepted it in my heart and I don't trust it.

But Jun Mo is different, Mo Li completely trusts him, Mo Li can be coquettish and cute in front of him, and can relax completely.

He has secretly observed this journey many times. As long as Jun Mo is by Ah Li's side, Ah Li can relax his whole body. Involuntarily tense.

When sleeping, if there is no Jun Mo, if he or someone else walks over, Ah Li will wake up immediately. Only Jun Mo can get close to Ah Li when he is sleeping without waking up.

Just like this, on the way back to the palace, Yu Hanyan was still criticizing Jun Mo, and

after a while, the carriage stopped.

"Okay, we're home, Ah Li, my brother will take you home." Yu Hanyan jumped off the carriage first, and then stretched out his hand to pick Mo Li off.

Li Li looked at the palace outside the carriage, feeling a little nervous, thinking that he was not afraid of killing zombies, what is there to be afraid of in a mere palace, then took a deep breath, lifted the car chain, put his hand on Big Brother's hand, and jumped Get out of the carriage.

"The servant has seen His Royal Highness, and His Royal Highness is back." The guard of the palace saw a carriage parked at the door, hurried out and saw that it was His Royal Highness, and quickly saluted.

"Get up, this is your young master, I haven't seen him soon." Yu Hanyan pointed to Mo Li and said to the guard.

"The slave has seen the young master." Hearing that this brother is his own young master, the guard was very excited. He always knew that the palace had lost a young master. It was still passed on.

Now that the young master has been found, the masters of the palace will definitely be very happy. Once the masters are happy, they, who are slaves, will definitely be rewarded.

"Get up, hurry up and tell the prince and princess that the young master has gone home." Seeing that Mo Li was a little awkward and not used to it, Yu Hanyan asked the guard to get up and go in to report on his own.

"Yes, this servant will report right away." The guard got up and ran into the room quickly, shouting.

"Let's go, brother will take you home." Yu Hanyan turned his head to Mo Li who was next to him and said, holding Mo Li's hand and leading him into the gate of Prince De's Mansion.

"Quickly, my lord, can I see if my clothes are suitable? Is my makeup flawless? My lord, do you think Mo'er will recognize my mother?" Mo Li had just walked to the gate of the front yard when he heard a voice coming from inside the room

. He heard a nervous female voice, and when he heard that the female voice seemed more nervous than him, he suddenly became less nervous.

Following Brother Cheap, two people stood in the hall that met Li Li's eyes, a man and a woman. They were Prince De and Princess De.

"Father, mother and concubine, my son has brought his younger brother home." Yu Hanyan led Mo Li and said in front of the Prince De and his wife.

It's just that Prince De and his wife didn't pay attention to Yu Hanyan, and they kept looking at Li Li who was beside him.

Li Li was also looking at Prince De and his wife.

I saw that Prince De was wearing a jet-black robe, and an eagle was embroidered with gold thread on the robe. This eagle was embroidered lifelike, with sharp eyes, strong wings, and sharp claws, as if alive.

The cuffs are embroidered with gold thread and auspicious clouds, the red and white jade belt is hung on the waist, and the white jade exquisite waist

pendant is hung on it. The temperament is elegant and imposing. temperament. The wide skirt meanders behind, elegant and luxurious.

Suddenly, Li Li's heart skipped a beat, and his whole body was shocked.

picture! so similar!

If Prince De changed into a suit and the princess changed into a cheongsam, then the two of them would be exactly the same as the people in the photos in Li Li Space.

Mo Li sorted out his thoughts, thinking about the relationship between these two people in front of him and his parents in the previous life, and said that the parents in the previous life were their reincarnations? Otherwise, they look exactly the same.

Thinking of his parents who passed away early in order to save him in his previous life, Mo Li's eyes were red.

Looking at Mo Li whose eyes were red, Prince De and his wife misunderstood that Mo Li was crying sadly seeing them.

"My Mo'er, you are finally home. Mother has missed you so much for the past fifteen years."