Chapter 24

"Are you really not a god? Do you really not know my brother?" Jun Yi asked Mo Li curiously again.

"I'm really not a fairy, thank you!" Mo Li said again speechlessly, this little boy really read too many stories, he is too imaginative, and he doesn't even know who his brother is, so how can he get to know his brother? Woolen cloth.

"Okay, I see." Hey, what a pity, if this little brother is also a god, maybe he will know his brother, and he may be introduced to him as his husband.

"Who is your brother and what's his name?" Mo Li asked curiously, these days he always listened to Xiao Pohai's older brother talking about him.

"My brother is a general, named Jun... Mo"

"Little Doctor Mo, he's at home." Before Jun Yi could finish speaking, he was interrupted by someone who came in from the yard.

Because of Aunt Chen who came in, Mo Li didn't hear the word 'Junmo' from the child's mouth.

"Ms. Chen, what's the matter?"

"Hey, it's not that you treated my brother in the morning, and asked me to go home and fry it with melon seeds. It turned out to be really useful. After doing it, his stomach pain stopped at noon, and he went to the toilet after a while, but a lot of worms were pulled out, which scared him to death. After the worms were pulled out, the little brother also shouted hungry, his mother Let him sit and eat at home."

After speaking, Mrs. Chen handed the basket in her hand to Li Li, and said, "This is not the cucumber and red fruit grown in my family's vegetable field. Our family can't finish it by ourselves. You I don't have any vegetable plots alone, so I'll bring you some, it's not worth much, so don't hold it against me." "

Look at you saying, I'm worried that I don't have any vegetables for dinner, so you brought me here, I'm too happy to be happy, so why would I dislike it?" Li Li happily took the basket.

"Sit here and wait, I'll put the dishes in the kitchen."

Mo Li went into the kitchen and put the cucumbers and red fruits in the basket into the bamboo basket. He was still wondering what the red fruits were, but it turns out that the red fruits are modern tomatoes.

With these cucumbers and tomatoes, a dish of scrambled eggs with tomatoes and patted cucumbers happened to be served in the evening. It is a very good meal.

Looking at the empty basket, thinking that Mrs. Chen had children at home, Mo Li took a few pieces of mung bean cake and red bean cake bought from the county before and put them in.

"Ma'am, these are the cakes I bought in the county. You can bring them home and give them to my brother." Mo Li placed the basket next to the chair where Aunt Chen was sitting.

"Hey, why do you want this? It's a good thing. You can keep it for yourself." Aunt Chen looked at the cakes in the basket, she was very embarrassed, you said she came here to see a doctor, Dr. Mo didn't accept the doctor yet Fei, it's really impossible to send some side dishes here, but get cakes from Dr. Mo.

"Why not? I gave this to my little brother, so you can accept it." Afraid that Aunt Chen would be embarrassed to say anything else, Mo Li turned his attention and asked, "Mother, you also know that I just I opened up a little wasteland and planned to grow some side dishes that I often eat, but I don't have any vegetable seedlings now, do you know where there are surplus vegetable seedlings in the village?" In order to pay for the medicine, the man in Xiahe Village insisted on opening a whole lot of vegetable seedlings for him

. A piece of wasteland is at least ten mu of land, but because it is wasteland, the fertility is not enough, and it is dry land, so the ten mu of dry land does not need to pay taxes in the first three years.

Therefore, Li Li planned to spend a year to fertilize the land, and then start planting medicinal herbs. However, he knew that he could grow some commonly eaten side vegetables. It's not bad for a little food money, but it's troublesome.

"Hey, you don't need to go to other houses to ask. Your aunt has them in my house. I'm not your aunt. I boast. There is no vegetable field in this village that has as many vegetables as my house. Wait, I will give you every kind of vegetable seedlings in a while." Send some over and plant it, but your farmyard manure probably isn't enough."

"I really don't have any farmyard manure."

Mo Li's house was just built, and he was the only one in the family, and he didn't raise poultry or pigs, so there wasn't much manure.

"It's okay, I'll ask your uncle to pick a few for you to come to the fertile land later." Aunt Chen waved her hand and sold out the head of the family.

"Then I'll trouble you, auntie and uncle." Mo Li knew that he was not expected to do farm work. Although he had the memory of little Moli, he was not the original owner after all, and it must not be easy to do it, so he didn't reject Aunt Chen's kindness.

"Hey, by the way, Little Doctor Mo, do you know what's going on in Dongtou?" Aunt Chen suddenly turned her body and asked Mo Li in a low voice with a gossip face.

"Which one is in Dongtou? I really don't know what's going on." Mo Li looked at Aunt Chen's gossip-like face, and was very curious. He rarely uses his powers to go out now, so he really doesn't know what happened in the village again. something happened.

"It's your uncle's house. A few days ago, the widow in his house was pushed to the ground by that woman Liu Yanniang to have a miscarriage. Didn't you go to see it at the time? After you left, you must not know what happened, yes Go." Aunt Chen said gossipingly.

"I really don't know about it. You do. Because I'm not my father's biological child, Master Mo doesn't recognize me as a grandson. So I don't know how they solved it later."

Li Li was also quite curious to know how the matter of Mo Hongqi's family was resolved. After a long time of leisurely life, his heart of gossip was ready to move.

"This has been spread all over the village. I guess you seldom go to the village, so I don't know." Aunt Chen told Li Li about the follow-up of that incident with an excited face.

"Isn't that woman Liu Yanniang pushing the widow to the ground to have a miscarriage? You read it and said that the widow would have difficulty getting pregnant in the future, but the family didn't believe it. Mo Hongqi asked his boss to go to the town The doctor came to see it, but the doctor in the town also said that the widow would not be able to have children in the future, because it was a visit, so the doctor also charged the visit fee, plus the medicine money, a total of five taels of silver." "Mo Hongqi

also Arguing with the doctor, saying that the medicine is too expensive, and said some nasty words, which finally angered the doctor, not to mention the money for the medicine, and the doctor also let go, saying that in the future, their family will not go to bed anymore. If you ask him, he won't come again."

"He thought that the doctors in this town are as good as Little Doctor Mo, you don't charge the consultation fee, even the medicine fee is very cheap, the medicine you prescribed to them was free It's a waste to give them disgust, Little Doctor Mo, let me tell you, don't show it to them when this family comes to you again in the future, it's really a dog biting Lu Dongbin, and you don't know good people." Mo Li really didn't like

it If he knew about this, he would not have prescribed medicine for them if he had known about it. It was a waste of his medicine.

"Then what happened later?"

"Uh, later, someone came to the widow's house. It was the widow's sister-in-law. Her sister-in-law is also very powerful. She came over and asked Mo Hongqi to divorce Liu Yanniang and marry her sister-in-law, saying that if she didn't Marrying that widow, she went to the county to sue Mo Hongqi for raping her sister-in-law, and also sued Liu Yanniang for murder, but this Mo Hongqi is still a good person, and he would not give up Liu Yanniang even if old man Mo asked. It seems that Mo Hongqi still has a bit of conscience."

Mo Li: .... Conscientious ass, if he hadn't hinted, you can see if Mo Hongqi would have divorced Liu Yanniang, but with his hint, even Mo Hongqi No matter how much Qi and Liu Yanniang quarreled and fought, they would never even think about being separated in this life.

"Later, after all, Mo Hongqi paid ten taels of silver to the widow's natal family, and paid ten taels of silver as a gift money, and married the widow as a wife." "Liu Yanniang agreed? And Mo Fangyu and his brothers

all promise?"

"If you don't agree, you can't do it. If you don't agree, the widow's sister-in-law will sue them. Besides, the son can take care of my business." Mo Li thought: There is a sentence that MMP doesn't know that it is inappropriate to

say In other words, he just gave a hint to punish them, but in the end, it was fulfilled for him to marry a concubine again. He wanted to make everyone happy, but he didn't know that this was punishment.

But it seems that the widow is not a good person, and Liu Yanniang is not bad, neither of these two women is easy to mess with. After they get together, Mo Hongqi's family will probably be very lively.

Should he also drop a hint to the widow?

Forget it, the widow didn't mess with him.

"Excuse me, is Little Doctor Mo there?"

Mo Li was listening to Mrs. Chen gossip about the Mo family when suddenly a man's voice came from the yard.

Mo Li had no choice but to get up and go out to the yard. There was a man standing at the gate of the yard, about 30 years old, and the clothes he could see through should be those who are not short of money. Behind this man was a person who was probably one of the servants.

"I am, may I ask who you are?"

"My surname is Yang, and my name is Yang Xin'an. My family lives in the county. Because an old mother is sick at home, I have seen many doctors, but there is no effect. I heard the introduction from the neighbor next door a few days ago. Little Doctor Mo, I heard that Little Doctor Mo is very knowledgeable about intractable diseases, so I came here to ask Little Doctor Mo to visit my mother." This Yang Xin'an used to be the waiter of a small restaurant in the county, he is honest and filial, Later, he was appreciated by the Dong family, whose surname was Liu, and there was only one Du brother in Dong Liu's family, so he planned to marry his own Du brother to him, but because they only had such a Du brother, so the children born in the future had to adopt one. To inherit the surname Liu, they have to wait for the two of them to get old and need Yang Xin'an to take care of them.

This Yang Xin'an did not disappoint his boss. His boss married Du Geer to him as his husband. He was very grateful. My own efforts turned a small restaurant into a big restaurant.

Yang Xin'an's father died when he was very young, and his widowed mother raised him alone. In order to support him, the widowed mother went outside to help starch and wash clothes for others in spring, summer, autumn and winter in order to support him. As soon as this age came up, the joints on his body began to ache and itching, which was very tormenting. He was very filial to his widowed mother, and he sought many doctors, but there was no way to cure the widowed mother's illness.

It happened that the seasons were changing these few days. Yang Xin'an's mother's illness was so severe that she couldn't move. She could only lie on the bed and screamed in pain. She couldn't stand it. It was to tell him to buy some arsenic to relieve her earlier.

He is a man in his thirties and has a grandson. Hearing what his mother said, he knelt on the ground in pain.

Later, it was his neighbor who introduced to Yang Xin'an that she had a relative from Shanghe Village. He heard that there was a little doctor Mo in Anping Village who was very skilled in medicine. He could let him see if there was a way to cure his mother's illness. It can't be cured, but it can relieve the pain of some old mothers.

The author has something to say: La la la (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ My little doctor Mo is about to meet his captain, be happy, my dears (#^.^#)