Chapter 23

"Little Doctor Mo, please help my brother."

Mo Li was still eating breakfast early in the morning, when suddenly there was a rush of voices outside the door.

"Eat quickly, I'll go and have a look." Li Li put down the bowl in his hand and said to a very delicate child next to him.

It turned out that this child was the one that Li Li rescued in the mountains before.

Jun Yi looked at the back of Mo Li leaving, bit his chopsticks and recalled the situation when he met Li Li.

"Let go of me, you villain, let me go." Jun Yi knew that he had been kidnapped, he remembered that he fell asleep on the bed, but woke up in a car filled with pickles, and he almost smoked He just passed out, and after being transported out of the city by pickling truck, he was stunned by two masked men in black, and he just woke up at this time.

Seeing himself being hugged by Li Li, he thought Li Li had kidnapped him.

"Quiet, if it wasn't for me, you would have been eaten by wolves." Mo Li looked at the child writhing on him and patted his butt.

"Presumptuous, you dare to spank my young master's ass, my mother has never spanked him before." Jun Yi saw that this man dared to spank his ass, his whole face turned red and his neck was thick, half of it was shame, and usually it was anger.

Think about him at home, because he is a posthumous child, and the grandpa, aunt, and aunts at home dote on him, almost holding him in his hand for fear of falling, and holding him in his mouth for fear of melting, if grandpa hadn't said He is also a young man of Jun's family. If he is a man, he must practice martial arts, and I heard that his brothers who are far away at the border have been practicing martial arts since they were young. Practice martial arts in the martial arts field.

But he didn't get spanked like this, and he was spanked by a brother...

"Tell me, who are you, and why were you thrown here and let the wolves eat you?" Mo Li looked at the child's blushing face, and wondered if he would wait until the top of his head smoked from anger. It can only divert his attention.

"Hmph, you kidnapped me, don't you know who I am?" Jun Yi became angry when he heard this. He had heard his grandfather tell him before that their Jun family is having a hard time now, especially when his brother beat him up again. After winning a battle, the current emperor is suspicious. While he needs to use their jun family, he doubts their jun family at the same time. He is afraid that their achievements will overwhelm the lord. Grandpa used to doubt the death of his father and several uncles, but only for the time being. Haven't found out yet.

He also seldom went out in the mansion all the time, for fear that someone would use him as a raft to deal with Jun's family, but how could he know that he was kidnapped after just sleeping.

I don't know what the family's grandparents, aunts and aunts are worried about.

Hmph, I don't know if this group of people kidnapped him to threaten his brother at the border or to do something else. Anyway, he won't do what they want. The worst thing is to die. The men of their Jun family have never been afraid of death.

It's just... I just feel so aggrieved, my father and uncle all died in battle, my brother was at the border, and I was the only one who died so useless, woo~ woo~ It's so sad to think about it.

Li Li looked at the child and didn't know what he was thinking, the little face kept changing there, it was quite funny to watch, but he didn't know what he thought of, first he looked determined, and then suddenly cried sadly .

"Okay, okay, don't cry, I'm really not a bad person, I'm a doctor from the village below, I went into the mountain to collect medicine today, but I saw two men in black left you here, and I'm still here I sprinkled some blood on my body to feed you to the wolves, and I saved you after they left, Nuo, look, my medicine basket is here."

Mo Li has always been very patient with children, especially when he was a child. I like this kind of delicate and beautiful child even more.

In modern times, when Li Li saw beautiful children, he loved to tease them, and he was also good-looking, and children liked him, so the children in the community liked him very much, and his former friends made fun of him Weird sorghum.

"Really?" Jun Yi asked with suspicion and uncertainty on his face.

"Really, if you don't believe me, go down the mountain with me, just go to the village and ask you." "

Okay, then I will believe that you are not a bad person for the time being!" The child looked at Mo Li's sincerity and thought: My brother is so beautiful, such a beautiful brother should not be with those bad guys, and the family knows that he is missing, so they will definitely send someone to look for him, then follow this brother during the time when the family is looking for him It's not bad either.

And... besides, this guy is so beautiful, and he smells so good, he really likes this guy, Jun Yi blushed and thought while pointing his fingers.

Afterwards, he followed this brother down the mountain, and sure enough, on the way, someone called him Little Doctor Mo, and asked him to go up the mountain to collect herbs again.

However, he found that the man who asked this brother didn't seem to have noticed him. He didn't even ask this brother who he was and where he came from. People here really have no sense of security.

And in the past few days, he also found that the people who came to see a doctor didn't seem to care about his existence. Even if he went out to play with the children in the village, these children seemed to know who he was early in the morning, and they were not curious. Too strange.

This brother is so amazing, I don't know if he is as good at magic as his brother, he has secretly seen purple lightning on his hand, his brother must be the God of War in the sky who came down to the earth to experience calamity, little That's what was written on the picture book that Liu Zi bought.

I don't know if this brother is also a god who came down to the earth to experience calamities. If he is also a god, then he just needs to cast a small spell on the people in the village to make them think that he has always been in this brother's house, and there is no problem at all.

I don't know if this brother knew my brother in heaven before.

Jun Yi frowned while poking the porridge in the bowl with the chopsticks in his hand.

If Li Li knew what was going on in the kid's mind, he would probably say: "My kid, you're thinking too much. If I'm really a god, he would have already broken through the space to find his captain, and he's still staying here."

So just read the story, don't take it seriously.

Of course, if Li Li knew what the child was thinking, then he must know that the fairy brother who could thunder and lightning in the child's mind was his captain Jun Mo.

It's a pity that Li Li's ability is strong, and he can't read minds. Although he can completely control the child to say what he wants to say, he likes children, and this child is not harmful to him, so He is not going to do that.

——————————

"Hurry up, carry me into the house." Mo Li went to the yard and opened the door, and saw an old woman in the village hugging a four or five-year-old brother, who was still moaning with.

The aunt put the child on the hospital bed, and anxiously said to Li Li: "Little Doctor Mo, take a look at him, he doesn't know what's going on, he keeps complaining of stomachache these days, but his mother rubbed it for him." Kneading didn't hurt anymore, but it suddenly hurt so badly this morning, I didn't eat anything, and even vomited."

Mo Li looked at the face and neck of the little brother on the bed, there were pale white round or oval Shaped spots with fine gray scales on them, he didn't even need to check with supernatural powers to know what disease the child had.

"Brother Ah Li, am I going to die?" The little brother asked Li Li, wrinkling his face in pain.

"Good boy, it's okay, it won't hurt if Brother Ah Li rubs it for you." Mo Li gently comforted the little brother.

Under Li Li's comfort, the little brother's complexion improved a bit, and his stomach didn't hurt as much as before.

Mo Li gently rubbed his little brother's belly button and upper abdomen while asking the aunt: "Ma'am, is this child a picky eater in a short time, his body itches from time to time, and he wakes up easily at night, grinding his teeth and drooling. "

"Yes, yes, Little Doctor Mo, what is going on with my little brother." The aunt asked Li Li anxiously.

"It's okay, it's just that there are roundworms in the stomach." Li Li knew that many children would have roundworms, and he remembered that he had had roundworms when he was a child, and it was better if his grandfather gave him pagoda candies.

Ascariasis is a disease caused by roundworms that live in the human intestine.

Roundworm eggs contaminate soil, water, or food, and people become sick if they eat the contaminated food. Children are easy to play with dirt. If they get roundworm eggs on their hands and they don't wash their hands before meals, they are easy to get roundworm disease.

Moreover, among the children here, he saw that very few of them would wash their hands before eating. Adults don't pay much attention to these, let alone children.

He had seen a child in the village use his own urine to play with mud, and then went to eat without washing his hands after playing.

So it's normal for children here to have roundworms in their stomachs.

When the aunt heard that there were worms in her stomach, she asked in panic: "Ah, there are worms! Is it serious? Will he eat his intestines or something? Will he die?" The little girl on the

bed My brother was even more frightened and cried in a panic: "Brother Ah Li, help me, I don't want to die." "

It's okay, it's okay, who said you will die? It will be fine." Mo Li comforted the crying little brother.

Turning to the aunt, he asked, "Auntie, do you have a nest of melon seeds at home?" He remembered that it was called a pumpkin because it was called a nest melon.

"Yes."

"You go home and grab a bowl of watermelon seeds and sauté until fragrant, then let the little brother eat the shells and young. This is the fastest way to kill insects, and it won't take long to kill the insects and pull them out." Here There was no pagoda candy, and there was no pagoda candy in his space. He remembered that when he grew up, it seemed that there was no pagoda candy, and he didn't pay attention to whether those children had taken insect repellent.

And pumpkin seeds are the most effective and fastest against roundworms.

"Is it enough to just use melon seeds? Don't you need to take other medicine?" The aunt still asked uneasy.

"It's really not necessary, this roundworm can be cured with just a nest of melon seeds."