Chapter 10

After Li Li bought the cherries, he walked around the street and learned about the prices of some common things here.

Li Li felt that as long as the one thousand taels of silver he exchanged with him was not spent indiscriminately, it would probably last him a lifetime in this small town.

Li Li saw that it was getting late, so he walked to the meeting place agreed with the village chief.

Mo Li walked out of the town, taking advantage of no one around, threw the cherry wontons and some things he just bought into the space, leaving only the wontons for the village chief and some odds and ends in his hands

. When Li arrived, the village head had just arrived.

Seeing Li Li, the old village head took out a land deed and a purse to Li Li, and said, "Brother Li is here, this is your land deed, please keep it." "These are the remaining silver

, It took twenty taels to buy the foundation, and five taels for the yamen servants, and five taels for the clerk, thirty taels for a total of thirty taels, and there are still twenty taels, you keep it." "Thank you, grandpa, the village chief

. Yes, you have worked hard, after so long, you must also be hungry." Mo Li put the wonton in his hand into the village chief's hand.

"Hey, Brother Li, how can this be possible? You'd better stay home and eat. The village head grandpa is not hungry now. We'll be home in a while. Let's eat when we get home." The old village head looked at Mo Li and handed He refused the wonton with a full face.

In fact, he was already hungry. Although he ate porridge and pancakes in the morning, he spent most of the morning in the yamen socializing with the people in the yamen. As the saying goes,

the yamen has been opened since ancient times. Don't come in if you have a reason and no money. The little ghosts are difficult to deal with, and the little ghosts in this yamen are even more difficult to deal with. If you don't make them happy, then your affairs will not be handled well.

Fortunately, Brother Li gave enough money today, and this gift is enough to get the land deed so neatly.

"Hey, you can eat it. This is my filial piety to you. For the sake of my filial piety, eat it quickly. It's almost cold." Speaking of it, the old village chief and Mo Li both had the same surname

. Mo, there are still unprofessional relatives among them. The old village head's father and Grandpa Mo Li's father are brothers. After all, Mo Li must be called Grandpa Tang.

"Okay, brother Li has filial piety, so grandpa accepted it." The old village chief took the wonton with a smile on his face without saying anything after hearing what Li Li said.

"Hurry up and eat." Mo Li watched as the village chief didn't eat, but put the wontons on the ox cart.

"Grandpa Tang is not hungry yet, take him home and eat together." The old village chief explained to Li Li while driving a bullock cart with a smile.

I thought to myself that this wonton tasted good, and I could smell it every time I came to the town, but my family didn't have so much spare money to eat it, so I just bought a copy for my grandson occasionally, and now my husband still wants to eat it. I was sick, so I just took this wonton home for Fu Lang to have a good taste.

Li Li looked at the old village chief and knew what he was thinking, so he didn't say anything.

"Brother Li, do you have any regulations for this house?" "

I learned the art of writing medicine from the great monk, and I can cure common diseases, so I plan to be a doctor in the village." Li Li felt that staying in this village It's also good to live in the village. If you get bored, you can go out for a walk, and when you get tired, you can go back to the village to take care of the elderly.

"You are already fifteen years old now. You have a plan, whether you plan to bring a wife back or find a man." The old village chief thought that Li Li was so old, and there was no plan for his personal affairs. They definitely didn't care about him there, so they wanted to ask Mo Li what his plan was first, and then go home and talk to his daughter-in-law and the others, so as to find a suitable man or woman for Mo Li.

"Grandpa Tang, you also know what my situation is. I want to keep mourning for the great monk for three years, and I don't want to marry within these three years." There is no captain here. A man with his body is a brother, and a brother can have children. It is one thing for him to like men, but if he is a big man, he doesn't want to give birth to another man. He can't do it.

"Hey, in three years time, you will be eighteen years old. If you are marrying a wife, it will be fine, but if you are marrying a man, it will be too late." The old village chief said worriedly, and he also understood Mo Li's intentions. Thoughts, if it weren't for the great monk, Mo Li would have cried so much. He has such a eccentric grandma, and Mo Li is not the grandson of the Mo family, but the second child of the Mo family picked it up from the mountain.

"It's okay, just let nature take its course." Mo Li thought that there would be no captain anyway, and it would be fine not to get married for the rest of his life.

———————————

Thousands of miles away, Captain Jun Mo, who Mo Li is thinking of at this time, is fighting against the Rouran who invaded the border.

In the main tent in the middle of the border barracks, Jun Mo was looking at a painting on the desk.

Gently stroking the painted face, "Ah Li, where are you? It's been five years and I haven't found any news about you. Did you come here like me?" Suddenly there was someone outside the tent

. A voice came: "Report"

Jun Mo lowered his head and gently kissed the painted man's mouth, then reluctantly circled the portrait on the desk and put it in his arms.

"Come in."

The door curtain was lifted by a soldier, and he walked in front of Jun Mo.

"General, the enemy is only thirty miles away from us."

"Okay, get ready to go out of the city to fight."

Jun Mo picked up the battle helmet on the side of the tent, said quickly, and strode out of the tent.

At this time, several generals under Jun Mo were waiting outside the tent for Jun Mo's order.

"General, the soldiers are ready, and you can go out of the city with the general to meet the enemy at any time."

"Okay, Vice General Zhang, Vice General Li, you two take your men to guard the city gate, and Vice General Lin and Vice General Wang will bring people with me Go out of the city to meet the enemy."

After Jun Mo arranged his manpower, he went to the war horse area on one side, and there was a maroon war horse inside. He raised his tall, energetic eyes, and his four long legs looked like four thick and tall pillars, which looked very powerful. All the muscles showed strength, and there was a long wine-red tail trailing behind the body, as long as it was flicked lightly, it would flash like a red whip.

This horse was the leader of the horse herd that Jun Mo had personally surrendered in the grassland. It took three days to surrender him.

When naming it, Lord Mo remembered that it was recorded in "Supplements of Relics": the horses that Cao Hong and Wei Wu rode were named Baihe. People at the time said: "Leap out of thin air, the white crane of the Cao family."

His horse king is no worse than the white crane of the Cao family. After his training, it can only be better, so it was named "Blood Crane".

After that, Jun Mo spent a lot of time training his soldiers, and he also trained the blood crane together. In the past five years, the blood crane accompanied Jun Mo to make great achievements in battle.

When the blood crane saw its master coming, it raised its head and hissed. The hooves of its feet trampled even more quickly. Seeing that its master was wearing armor, it must be going out to roam (war) again. It likes to be with its master Went out to roam (war).

"During this period of time, you must be idle and flustered. Don't worry, let's go out for a while." Jun Mo caressed the blood crane's neck, turned over and rode on its back.

There is no need to use a horsewhip for "driving". Xue He and Jun Mo have already cultivated a tacit understanding. With just a little pinching of their feet, Xue He knows that Jun Mo needs more express delivery.

Jun Mo rode a blood crane to the playground, which was full of soldiers.

Jun Mo got off his mount and came to the platform of the playground. Looking at the excited soldiers below, he shouted: "Brothers, the Rouran people have already invaded our door. Shall we let them in?"

" No," the soldiers below shouted loudly.

"Brothers, the Rouran people want to enter our city, rob our food, rob our treasure, kill our parents, brothers and children, sleep with our wives and sisters, do we agree?" Jun Mo asked again.

"No." The soldiers below roared angrily.

"Then what shall we do?"

"Kill them and leave none behind."

The soldiers below raised their knives and guns and shouted angrily.

"Okay, for the sake of our parents, brothers and children behind us, for our wives and sisters, and for our food and treasure, let us Dayu's good sons follow me to kill the enemy .

"

The charge horn sounded inside.

"Open the city gate."

The tall city gate of 'Zi Ya' was opened in the hands of four soldiers.

As soon as the city gate was opened, the scouts who had gone out to scout the enemy came galloping on horseback.

"Woo" The scout immediately dismounted in front of Jun Mo, "report, general, the enemy army is less than twenty miles away from us." "

Understood, it's hard work, I will rest when I go back."

"Yes."

When the scouts went out for missions before, There is rarely any rest time, so the scouts in the barracks are the fastest to die, but since Jun Mo took office, he has strengthened the training of the number of scouts, and divided the scouts into several teams. Cooperate, the first team scouts, the second team rests, the third team provides logistics, and the fourth team backs up. This can reduce casualties and improve the ability of incoming scouts.

Jun Mo led the soldiers to the place where the two sides fought, and the enemy Rouran was on the opposite side less than five miles away.

Rouran people live in the grassland desert, where the people mainly produce only cattle and sheep, other food production is not enough, many people will starve to death in the grassland every year, so every year when the harvest season comes, the Rouran people will forcefully invade Dayu Frontier guards want to enter the customs to snatch food.

Since Jun Mo Shoucheng came, the Rouran people have not been successful. They can only rob food in some small towns outside the customs every time. This has to be done so that Jun Mo will not find out. If Jun Mo finds out, unless they escape back Deep in the grassland, otherwise what awaited them would be Jun Mo's immortality.

Looking at the enemy on the opposite side, Jun Mo drew out the saber at his waist, a silver light flashed on the saber, and no one except Jun Mo noticed it.

After Jun Mo came here, his abilities also followed, but for some reason, his ability level was not as high as in Doomsday, only level three, but it was enough for him here.

In the past few years, he has actually rarely used supernatural powers, and the most used is his hand skills, but every time he fights, he will cover the supernatural powers around his weapon and himself, so as not to let himself suffer major damage, although He felt that these people couldn't kill him, but he was not afraid of ten thousand, just in case, and besides, he hadn't found his A Li yet.

Because Jun Mo's battle armor is silver-white, and the supernatural power is covered on it, others can't find it, so everyone at the border loves to call him "Silver Armored General", but because every time the enemy's sword looks at him, he will turn his eyes on him. I was injured, so the enemy called Jun Mo as the 'General of the Silver Demon',

"Brothers, follow me." Jun Mo held up his weapon and rode his horse to slash and kill the enemy like the other general.

"Come on!"

"Kill, don't leave a single one behind!"

The author has something to say: Mo Li: General Silver Demon, ha~ha~ha~ha, General (*^▽^*) Junmo

: Humph╭ (╯^╰)╮Come and see if I am a general□□