Chapter 33

After Gou Yumei and Qi Changfeng got dressed, they were taken by the maid to Mrs. Gou's yard.

On the way, Qi Changfeng also comforted Gou Yumei and said, "Don't worry, my aunt and my mother love me the most, I beg them, they will definitely agree, and you are still raised under the name of aunt, it is considered aunt's Daughter, they will definitely agree to this kiss."

After hearing this, Gou Yumei just nodded, she was a little uncertain at the moment, she didn't know if this would be successful, she could only hope that they would be like what Qi Changfeng said up.

"Girl, Madam ordered you to go back to your yard first, and please don't leave the house without Madam's order."

Gou Yumei knew the maid who spoke, and she was the most powerful maid beside her mother.

Without Gou Yumei's resistance, the maid let the two young maids force her to leave and go back to her yard.

"Cousin?" Gou Yumei anxiously turned her head and called Qi Changfeng.

"Don't worry, cousin, you go back first, I will definitely convince my aunt and my mother." Qi Changfeng comforted her.

After Gou Yumei was sent back to her room by the maid, the door was locked from the outside by the maid who went out.

She panicked, and according to the aunt's cruelty, she felt that this matter would definitely not work.

Sure enough, Madam Gou's confidant servant girl went out for less than half an hour, and brought the little servant girl in again, disregarding her wishes and forced her to drink a bowl of unknown soup.

Gou Yumei once thought it was a bowl of milk arranged by her cruel aunt, but at night, a little maid in her yard secretly told her outside the door that her nurse had been killed by his wife and her body was thrown in the The mass grave was eaten by wild dogs. The soup she drank before was Bizi soup, and Master Biao had already packed up his things and returned to Qi Mansion with Mrs. Qi.

When Gou Yumei heard what the little maid said, she knew that her plan with the nanny had failed.

He also knew that the only nursing mother who was good to him was also killed by his wife, crying in despair in the room.

Gou Yumei was so scared that she didn't sleep all night. She was afraid that her aunt would send someone over to kill her when she fell asleep, so she curled up in a corner of the bed with the quilt in her arms.

The door was opened suddenly, and the sun shone in so hard that her red and swollen eyes could not be opened, and she used her hands to block the dazzling light in front of her eyes.

"I'm here to give you two choices. One: We found a good boy, you marry him right away. This boy is your elder brother's classmate. I came to our Gou Mansion with your elder brother before. I saw you once and admired him very much." You, although your parents are from the country, but he passed the Tongsheng exam, and you are already like this, it is impossible to find a good one." "

If you don't marry, people outside will know us in two days. The eldest lady of the Gou Mansion died of a cold, you can think about it yourself." Madam Gou sat on the stool and looked at Gou Yumei and said slowly.

She is not afraid that Gou Yumei will not marry. Although Gou Yumei is not smart and is easily provoked by others, she is afraid of death, as long as she has a brain, she will know how to choose.

If Xi'er hadn't said that she had worked so hard to train her, and that Tong Sheng had no background, and the teacher in the private school said that he had a chance to be admitted as a scholar, and marrying him would be a good connection. If according to her idea, a concubine , If you are so disgusting, you might as well just kill yourself.

Gou Yumei was trembling all over, she knew that her aunt wasn't threatening her, if she didn't marry, she would really die.

"I'll marry." Gou Yumei replied tremblingly.

"Clean up well, your eldest brother will invite the boy to the mansion at noon, you should be ready." Mrs. Gou gave her a disgusted look and left with her.

Looking at the back of her aunt leaving, Gou Yumei felt a burst of sadness in her heart, but she still had to pull herself together to clean up herself. She knew that her aunt kept her word, and if she failed at noon, she would die of illness waiting for her. , went to Zhuangzi or other places in private, but really died.

Gou Yumei put on good makeup and put on bright clothes. At noon, Gou Dongxi brought a young scholar to the mansion.

This scholar is Mo Fangning.

Gou Dongxi told Mo Fangning that they were good brothers, and his sister was also Mo Fangning's sister, so he also asked Gou Yumei to come out to meet the brother of the Mo family. After hearing Gou Dongxi's hint, Gou Yumei blushed shyly while holding a wine glass He made a toast to Mo Fangning and called Mo family brother.

Mo Fangning had already been secretly poured a few glasses of wine by Gou Dongxi before, and now he heard the girl he liked standing shyly in front of him, his mind was even more muddled, he couldn't remember anything, only that There was a sound that the brother of the Mo family was walking around.

Gou Yumei was worried at the beginning, but when she looked at the young and handsome scholar in front of her, the reluctance in her heart had long been thrown away. If she becomes a scholar, she will be the official wife, and even the aunt will have to salute her when she sees her.

Hmph, when she becomes the wife of an official, she will take care of her aunt! Gou Yumei was thinking in her heart while toasting Mo Fangning's wine.

Mo Fangning drank the wine toasted by the girl he liked, and felt very happy. After a while, he fell unconsciously on the table.

Gou Dongxi looked at Mo Fangning who was lying on the table, and signaled to the two servants and Gou Yumei next to him to move Mo Fangning to her boudoir.

The two servants drove Mo Fangning to Gou Yumei's boudoir, stripped Mo Fangning of his clothes and trousers, threw him on the bed, and went out to lock the door.

Looking at Mo Fangning who was on the bed, Gou Hongmei blushed. After slowly taking off her clothes, she hugged Mo Fangning and lay on the bed under the quilt. Feng Nong's marks, even the sheets on the bed were used by them last night, and there were still bloodstains on them, so there was absolutely no need for her to do anything else.

Lying in Mo Fangning's arms, she yawned and was frightened all night, but now she couldn't hold on any longer and slowly fell asleep.

After Mo Fangning woke up at night, looking at the girl in his arms, he felt joy, surprise, and fear. He was happy because he was the girl he liked after sleeping. He was surprised because he would explain to Brother Gou, and he was afraid. I don't know if the Gou Mansion will marry Miss Gou to him.

As soon as Mo Fangning woke up, Gou Yumei woke up with a start, and quietly squeezed her thigh a few times under the quilt, the pain caused tears to flow down, and she cried sadly, "Brother Mo and Big Brother drank too much, Yumei wants to Help Mo's elder brother go to the guest room to rest, who would have known you... who would have known you..." Before she could finish speaking, Gou Yumei cried bitterly to death.

Hearing Gou Yumei's unfinished words, Mo Fangning looked at the situation and knew that he must have forced his beloved girl while drunk.

At this moment, this fool is completely confused by Gou Yumei's eyes and mind. He doesn't think that this is Gou's mansion. He is a foreigner or a drunk man, and he can easily force the girls in the mansion. He also asked a lady from a big family to help him a drunk foreign man to the guest room. Isn't this sincerely looking for trouble?

Is this when those servant girls are dead?

It's a pity that Mo Fangning is a self-righteous fool.

"Don't cry, I'm going to apologize to brother Gou and your parents, and then I'll go home and tell my parents to ask someone to propose marriage to you." "

Really?"

"Really, just wait." Mo Fang finished speaking Ning pitifully hugged Gou Yumei, who was naked with white jade.

Feeling the smooth and delicate skin in his arms, Mo Fangyu felt tired for a while. He was drunk before and had no memory at all. Now he thought that he was going to marry her anyway, so he lifted the person in his arms. Kissed

Gou Yumei's mouth and said: "My good girl, let me hug you. This time I must take a closer look at you." This is the first time for Yu to hug a woman, and it is also the first time to kiss a woman's lips. It feels soft and delicious.

From Gou Yumei's half-pushed and half-satisfied to now completely immersed in Mo Fangyu's kiss, suddenly there was a "bang" sound in their ears.

"You guys are so courageous!" The two of them trembled in fright when they were yelled in the room, and Mo Fangning, who was sitting and exercising on top of Gou Yumei, was even more frightened and softened.

The two quickly separated, pulling over the quilt beside them to cover up the body of the first.

"Brother Mo, I recognized you as a brother in vain, but you came to fuck my sister." Gou Dongxi said to him with his heart aching.

"Brother Gou, listen to me, this is my fault. I was drunk and offended Yumei, but I really love Yumei. I will go home and tell my family to send a matchmaker to propose marriage." Hearing Gou Dongxi say that he raped Gou Yumei, he anxiously explained that if he was really convicted of rape, then his life would be over.

"Hey, what a misfortune for the family, misfortune for the family! Get up and get dressed first." Gou Dongxi flicked his sleeves, pretended to be very disappointed, turned and left the room.

I don't know how they talked after that, anyway, after Mo Fangning returned home, he asked his parents to ask a matchmaker to do the matchmaking.

The Mo family is very satisfied with Gou Yumei, the rich elder brother and Mo Fangning are classmates, and Mo Fangning is the son-in-law of the Gou family, so they don't need much help.

In less than three days, the Mo family and the Gou family made an agreement. The two young people would not go back to the countryside after getting married. Mo Fangning wanted to study in the county, and Gou Yumei was here to serve him. After that, the couple seldom went back. In the countryside, even if you go back, you just go back to get rice and vegetables.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mo Fangning brought Gou Hongmei and the child returned to Mo's house for a reason.

It turned out that before Mo Li took Jun Yi to drink tea in the tea house in the county, when he came out, he happened to meet Gou Dongxi, Mo Fangning and a few classmates who came to drink tea together, and Gou Dongxi just fell in love with Mo Li at a glance.

Before Mo Fangning was ill, old man Mo went back to Mo's house once, and saw Mo Li from afar. Seeing that his brother-in-law had taken a fancy to Mo Li, he said that Mo Li was his cousin.

Gou Dongxi felt that he had never seen such a beautiful brother. Although this brother could not be the lord, he could still be a young husband if he came back.

Therefore, after the two made up their minds, Mo Fangning returned to the Mo family, told the old lady and the old man of the Mo family that his brother-in-law wanted Na Moli to be his husband, and said: "It is the order of the parents. The words of the matchmaker.

" Since he is a descendant of the Mo family, even if he is adopted, his marriage must be arranged by the elders in the family.

The problem is, everyone in the Mo family has been mentally hinted by Li Li, and they can't say anything about him.

Therefore, when Mo Fangning said this, the Mo family thought about Mo Li's horror and wanted to refuse, and wanted to tell Mo Fangning not to pay attention to him, but they couldn't say it out of their mouths.

Mo Fangning's mother and grandma were very anxious.

Although Mrs. Mo doesn't want to see her son anymore, she still loves her grandson. So does Liu Yanniang. Although she and Mo Hongqi hate each other, she still loves her son. Didn't say anything.

Mo Fangning saw that no one in his family objected, and thought they all supported it.

So he planned to ask the matchmaker to come to propose marriage tomorrow. Although he is a young husband, the old man is a big family in the county, and he will have enough food and clothing for the rest of his life. Li Li should be very happy when he finds out, and will be very grateful to him This cousin found him a good family.