Chapter 20

"Hey, have you heard that something big has happened in Dongtou Mo's family these days!" "

Really? I don't know if I came back after visiting my natal family these few days?"

"Hey, is that what happened? I heard that too I really can't see it."

"Yes! Yes! Usually, I really don't see that Boss Mo is still this kind of person!"

Mo Li carried a basin of clothes to the small river and prepared to wash them. I heard this group of women doing laundry gossiping, and the content of the gossip is somewhat related to him, but who knows! right!

"Hey, Little Doctor Mo is here." A sharp-eyed woman by the river shouted as she saw that Mo Li also came with clothes.

"Aunt Liu, Aunt Chen, you are all washing clothes." Hearing the shout, Mo Li walked over with his clothes to find a water level.

"Yes, there are old people and children at home, no, there are a lot of clothes when I change, and no one helps me, I am exhausted from washing." The woman rubbed her sore waist and complained after hearing Li Li's words.

The woman next to her heard her complaining and asked: "Mr. Liu, where is your girl? Can't she help you?" "

Hey, isn't this child getting married soon, so I will keep it for her?" Raised at home, this child has always been at home to help me, and now she is about to get married, she will be someone else's wife, and she will not be able to rest for the rest of her life, so let her rest for a few days before she is married."

Said Thinking of this, Mrs. Liu feels a little sad when thinking about it. Although their family is also patriarchal, it is not the kind of family that does not treat their daughters as human beings and squeezes their daughters and dedicate their lives. Although they usually prefer their sons sometimes, but their daughters It's also distressing. Now that my daughter who has been raised for more than ten years is about to marry into someone else's family as a daughter-in-law, and being tortured by her mother-in-law, I feel very uncomfortable when I think about it.

I can only take a good rest at her mother's house for a few days before she is married. She didn't have such a good life back then. When she was at her mother's house, she had to help her mother take care of her younger brother and take care of the housework. She didn't rest the day before she got married. After arriving at Liu's house, she had to serve her father-in-law and her uncle and sister-in-law. Every day, she went to bed later than a dog and woke up earlier than a chicken. In this way, the mother-in-law sometimes had noses instead of noses and eyes.

But there is no way, women have come here all their lives like this, the mother-in-law wants to talk to the daughter-in-law, no one can say anything, and can only hope that the daughter-in-law is a good mother-in-law.

"Hey, even though it's not true, this woman has a hard life all her life. She takes care of her parents and brothers at home, and after she gets married, she has to serve her parents-in-law and uncles and sisters-in-law. She also has to hope for a mother-in-law who doesn't care about her daughter-in-law. A mother-in-law who loves to tease her daughter-in-law, then this life will be over." The women next to her were all from young daughter-in-laws, and they all sighed when they heard Mrs. Liu's words.

Mrs. Liu didn't want to talk about this. Seeing Mo Li next to him, he remembered what happened in the village during this time and asked, "Forget it, let's not talk about it. By the way, Little Doctor Mo, you know that Mr. Mo in Dongtou Is it everyone's business?"

Li Li knew what she was asking, but he could say that I knew that this matter would develop like this or I made it up, can he? Certainly not!

So, I can only say that I don't know.

"What's the matter? I really don't know. You also know that since my father and mother died, I have nothing to do with them." When the women heard what

Li Li said, they all looked at it sympathetically. hit him.

"If you want me to say, this is retribution. I think they bullied little doctor Mo so much at the beginning, but now it is retribution." "Hey,

you have been talking for a long time, what happened." The previous one said back to her mother's house The daughter-in-law who just came back asked curiously.

"I know this best, let me tell you." The woman who spoke lived next door to Mrs. Mo, so she knew it best, and she was spreading it to everyone with an excited face.

"You also know how old man Mo and Mrs. Rong are partial to their boss. They have been oppressing the old man's family and killing them all. For the house of Mo's family, they even sacrificed the younger brother. Dr. Mo kicked him out, right?" At this point, she was afraid that Li Li would be sad, so she glanced at Mo Li and saw that he didn't have any sad expression before continuing.

"In the past few days, it seems that retribution has come. Whenever the old lady Rong sees Boss Mo, she complains of heartache and headache. Liu Yanniang scolds her every day at home, saying that she pretends to be sick for being lazy, and then the two mother-in-law and daughter-in-law quarrel every day."

"There is also old man Mo. I don't know what happened. Suddenly he couldn't move his legs and could only lie on the bed." "Then didn't you

go to see a doctor? Besides, there is a little doctor Mo in the village now, and they don't Are you looking for Doctor Mo?" A woman asked Li Li curiously.

"Didn't come to me." How dare they come to him, he caused these things, how dare the family come to him for treatment.

"Don't interrupt, listen to me." Hearing another interruption, Mo's neighbor waved his hand dissatisfied and continued.

"Why didn't they look at it? They went to the county to look at it, and the doctor said that there was nothing wrong with Old Man Mo's leg, but he insisted that there was something wrong with his leg. The villagers asked him to let Doctor Mo see it, but he still told him People in the village said that his leg was caused by Dr. Mo. If he were to find Dr. Mo, he would definitely kill him. Mrs. Rong also said that Dr. Mo was responsible for her headache and heartache, but everyone asked her How did Little Doctor Mo harm them, but they couldn't tell."

"What a joke, why did they wrong Little Doctor Mo again?" Mo Li didn't say anything yet, and the other people who were listening by him were arguing for him.

"It's okay, I'm used to it." Mo Li didn't mind putting on eye drops for the whole family while showing off.

"Little Doctor Mo, don't be sad. That family is not a good person. The big guy knows what's going on in his heart. If they want to rely on you, it depends on whether the big guy agrees." "That's right, Xiao

Mo Doctor, don't be afraid, there is a big guy here, the family can't bully you."

Think about how convenient it is for everyone to have Doctor Mo in the village now, if you have a minor illness or pain, just ask him to see Immediately cure the disease, even if you have no money, Dr. Mo would like you to use other money to offset the medicine, the same is to see a doctor, before going to the doctor in the town or county, you have to take a few medicines or more each time In Dr. Mo's place, a single medicine or sometimes without taking medicine can cure the disease, the price is cheaper than other medical clinics, and there is no fee for the consultation. How can such a good thing happen? .

So we must not let that family bully Dr. Mo anymore. If Dr. Mo is sad one day and goes to another village, it will be a big loss.

No matter how powerful Li Li was, he still couldn't guess what these people were thinking.

I said in my heart: Don't say it, that family really didn't wrong him, Mr. Mo's legs were paralyzed, Mr. Rong's headache and heartache were all caused by him, but would he say it? Only a fool would say that.

"What's more, I haven't finished talking yet. I don't know what happened to old man Mo and Mrs. Rong, and what happened to Boss Mo?" "Ah, what happened to him again?

Is it also the pain?"

" It's not true, it's just him, a widow in Shanghe Village got involved, and was discovered by Liu Yanniang. You also know that Liu Yanniang is a pungent, so it's not a big deal. Originally, the widow's husband's uncle and uncles They all turned a blind eye and pretended they didn't know, but Liu Yanniang made such a fuss, it didn't make sense over there, and the brothers beat up Boss Mo."

"The other side said that their family lost face and asked Boss Mo to accompany them with ten taels of silver. They also said that since Boss Mo slept with the widow, they would divorce the widow for their dead brother, and they also wanted Boss Mo to sleep with the widow. Marry that woman back and don't stay in Shanghe Village."

"Ten taels of silver, that's a lot!"

"That's right, ten taels of silver is enough for our family to live for a year, so Boss Mo agreed." "Boss

Mo I didn't agree to it at first, but I heard that the nephew of the village chief's daughter-in-law is working in the yamen. They said that if Boss Mo doesn't agree, they will go to the yamen to sue Boss Mo for rape. Anyway, the widow is controlled by that family. , and didn't dare to say anything, when Boss Mo heard that he was going to sue him, he was afraid and agreed." "

In the end, I had no choice but to agree to accompany the ten taels of silver to the family, and the family really divorced the widow. After leaving Shanghe Village, the widow was divorced, and her natal family thought she was ashamed, so she was not allowed to come to the house. There was no other way, the widow had to rely on Boss Mo, and now the widow lives in Boss Mo's house." "Oh my god

. , that woman Liu Yanniang is not making trouble!"

"Arguing, why not, now they are making trouble every day, I can hear it at home, I heard that the widow is pregnant, Boss Mo plans to marry the widow, as long as Liu Yanniang says It's difficult for a widow, Boss Mo just beats Liu Yanniang, and every time he beats Liu Yanniang, she screams." "Oh

my God, didn't Boss Mo like Liu Yanniang very much in the past, and he relied on her for everything, why did he change so fast now? Hit people."

"Yeah, you said that men really change quickly, when you like you, treat you as a treasure, and when you don't like you, you are worse than grass." A woman rubbed the clothes on her hands and sighed Thinking about how much Boss Mo liked Liu Yanniang before, he listened to her everything at home, Liu Yanniang also gave birth to four children for him, but now, it has changed, he has adultery with a widow and wants to marry a widow as a child.

"Then Liu Yanniang's family won't come to help her?"

"Why didn't you come, you did, but Boss Mo said, if you don't agree to marry that widow, let the Liu family take Liu Yanniang back. Once the Liu family heard this, they didn't care. After all, the Liu family is Liu Yanniang's sister-in-law now." In charge of the family, if this married woman is driven back by her husband's family, it's not embarrassing. There are still girls and brothers at home, so why not talk about others." "

Then Liu Yanniang agreed to marry a young girl." A young daughter-in-law looked concerned asked.

"She really wanted to refuse, but she couldn't handle it. Her natal family advised her not to make trouble, saying that she had already given birth to four children, and the widow couldn't be older than her, and she refused. Boss Mo just hit her, I have seen her covered with injuries a few times." The woman next door to Mo's family also had a sympathetic expression when she mentioned Liu Yanniang.

"Little Doctor Mo, little Doctor Mo, are you there?" Mo Li was listening to the group of women gossip, when suddenly there was a shout from a distance, and it was still calling for him.

Mo Li just finished washing his clothes, stood up and said, "Aunts and sisters-in-law, wash slowly, I'm done, and someone called me, so I'll go first." Just as Mo Li finished speaking, someone calling him from

afar The man also ran over, and when he saw Li Li, his color brightened, and he said out of breath, "Little Doctor Mo, you are indeed here, hurry... Come with me, something happened to your grandpa's house."