Chapter 25

"Little Doctor Mo, you have guests here, so my aunt will leave first. When the sun sets, go and plant your vegetable seedlings with your uncle." Looking at the man in the yard, Aunt Chen knew that this was another visit. Little Doctor Mo sees a doctor. Little Doctor Mo has good medical skills, and there are many people who are willing to see him. People from other villages have heard that there is a little Doctor Mo in Anping Village. Girls and brothers love to marry in the village. After all, there are As a doctor, whether you are sick or pregnant and have a baby, you are guaranteed.

"This is too much trouble for you and uncle." Mo Li said embarrassingly. Although he has the memory of little Mo Li, it is okay to ask him to grow medicine. As for growing vegetables, although he can get started, he is not very good at growing. .

"Hi, small matter, you are busy, I'll go first." Aunt Chen waved her hand and said indifferently.

"That's fine, then I will trouble you and me, Uncle Chen, please go slowly." Looking at the enthusiastic aunt, Li Li did not refuse any more, and he thought that he would at most help their family more in the future.

After sending Aunt Chen away, Mo Li turned around and said to the man in the yard, "Come talk first."

After bringing the man into the house, Mo Li got two glasses of water, took one for the man himself, and asked, "What are you talking about?" What disease does mother have?"

Yang Xin'an put down the teacup and replied: "My mother saw the doctor before, and the doctor said that my mother suffered from 'arthritis'."

'Arthritis'! Also known as rheumatoid arthritis, this type of disease is difficult to cure, especially in ancient times, when you are young, you don't feel it, but once you are old, the disease will attack and kill you. This is a disease of the rich and the rich. Well, with careful care, it can make her feel better. If she is from a poor family, the onset of the disease is too painful. There are many types of 'arthritis', and I don't know which kind this old lady is.

"'Bi syndrome', did you say it was that kind of 'Bi syndrome'?"

"Isn't...'bi syndrome' one disease? Could it be divided into many types?" Yang Xin'an was puzzled when he heard Li Li's question. The doctors he had consulted before only said it was 'bi syndrome' , but did not say that there are different types.

As soon as Li Li heard his tone, he knew that he must not know the details of his mother's illness. It is estimated that the doctor he consulted did not know enough about this 'arthritis'.

"Forget it, I'll take a trip with you." Mo Li had planned to go to the county before, and now someone invited him to see a doctor, which happened to be a public trip.

"Yang Xin'an, thank you little doctor Mo." Xin Xin'an was happy after hearing what Mo Li said, and stood up and bowed to Mo Li.

"You don't have to be polite, I want to collect money too." Mo Li said with a smile.

"Of course, little six." After Yang Xin'an finished speaking, he called out to the servant next to him.

"Yes, master." After hearing this, the servant next to him took out a purse from his pocket and handed it to Li Li respectfully with both hands.

Mo Li glanced at it, and there were about fifty taels of silver in it.

"You're not afraid that I won't be able to cure your mother's illness after taking your money." Mo Li didn't accept the purse, but asked like Yang Xin'an.

"This is just for Dr. Mo's outpatient fee. As for whether it can be cured, let me say that I am not afraid of Dr. Mo's anger. I have consulted many doctors before but have not cured my mother's illness. This time I came to see Dr. Mo to listen to her. I was introduced by a neighbor, so I really wanted to invite Dr. Mo to try again, because my mother is in pain and can't sleep at night." Yang Xin'an is not afraid of Li Li's anger, he came this time to die The horse was treated as a living horse doctor to invite Li Li.

"Hehe, refreshing, well, I will charge your consultation fee. I haven't seen your mother's illness, so I can't say that it will be cured, but I can assure you that even if it is not cured, it will relieve your mother's pain. The pain, at least it will allow your mother to sleep well, and the life is comfortable after all." After hearing Yang Xin'an's words, he didn't get angry, Li Li liked this kind of open-spoken people.

"You wait first, I'll prepare something, and I'll go with you later."

Li Li didn't know the old lady's rheumatism at this time, so he didn't bring any medicinal materials, but only his silver needle and some commonly used medicines. Medicine cabinet for instruments.

"Boy, pack up and let's go to the county." Mo Li said to Jun Yi when he entered the room.

"Are you going to the county to see a doctor?" Jun Yi knows that Mo Li's medical skills are very good. In the past few days, he has seen many people come to him for medical treatment, including people from the village and other villages, and people from the town. , Now there are people from the county to invite him, which shows that this brother's medical skills are really good.

"Well, let's go shopping in the county after reading it. You only have this outfit. I'll buy some clothes for you. Now that the weather is getting hotter, I also want to buy summer clothes." Mo Li's current clothes are not thick. , but it's not very thin. It was only March when he came here, and now it's May, and the weather is getting hotter and hotter. The clothes are not good enough, so I have to buy some thinner ones. With just such a suit, I have to buy some clothes for him.

When Jun Yi heard that he was going to the county, he was very happy. He grew up in the General's Mansion since he was a child. For some reasons, he seldom went out for shopping. He was five years old, and the number of times he went out could be counted on one hand. Hearing that he was going to play in the county, he was very happy.

Li Li didn't know that when he went to the county to see a doctor this time, he would meet some people, and these people would tell someone about him.

"Let's go." Mo Li brought Jun Yi out and said to Yang Xin'an in the yard.

Looking at Jun Yi, Yang Xin'an asked, "This is?"

He remembered that the neighbors said that Dr. Mo was an only brother and had no brothers in his family.

Mo Li didn't explain to him, but said: "My brother, he is still young, so I don't worry about him being alone at home, so he wants to go to the county with us, Mr. Yang, don't you mind." "Never mind, don't mind.

" Xin'an is definitely not stupid if he can turn a small restaurant into a big restaurant. Hearing what Li Li said, he immediately stopped looking into the details.

"Let's go." Mo Li took Jun Yi and turned around and walked out the door. After Yang Xin'an and the two came out, Mo Li locked the door. After all, his yard is far from the village, and there are many medicinal materials in the yard. The kitchen is full of rice and noodles, so he will lock the door when he leaves.

You must know that although there are no big bad people in the village, there are still some punks. If the door is not locked, these punks will come in.

"Little Doctor Mo, please." Yang Xin'an led Mo Li and Jun Yi to the carriage next to him.

Mo Li looked at the carriage, and sure enough, it would be better to go on a trip at public expense. It doesn't cost him a penny and there is a free carriage. You must know that he used the village's ox cart to go to the town and county a few times ago. Not to mention, it was still very bumpy, even after his body had been washed and marrow cut, and after he took the bullock cart to the county, he only felt that his butt was not his own.

I hope the carriage will be better than the bullock cart this time, Li Li thought to himself.

Sure enough, a horse-drawn cart is better than an ox cart, not only less bumpy, but also faster. This is like a modern bicycle with an ox cart, and a BMW with a horse-drawn cart.

Li Li rubbed his chin, thinking about whether he should also buy a carriage to go home. Although he can't drive a carriage, he can use his ability to control the horse and let him go by himself.

The more I think about it, the more I think this is a good idea. I plan to buy a carriage to go back after this visit to the county town, and it happens to be able to carry things.

The carriage stopped in front of the gate of Yang Mansion, Yang Xin'an got out of the carriage, and the driver next to him opened the curtain of the carriage to welcome Mo Li and them to get off.

"The master is back, hurry up and inform the lord." The guard at the gate saw Yang Xin'an and his party with keen eyes, said happily to one of his companions, and then came out to greet him.

The gate guards saw that their master brought back a brother and a young man after going out for a trip, and saw that the man's forehead was still unmarried, and they were all curious about the relationship between the two of them and their master.

I hope this brother has nothing to do with the master, otherwise the master will be sad. You must know that the master is kind-hearted and has always been easy-going towards their servants. They all hope that the master will hurt the master.

Therefore, several people reported a faint hostility towards Mo Li and Jun Yi.

"This is Little Doctor Mo and his younger brother." Yang Xinan knew what the guards were thinking when he saw the expressions on their faces, so he introduced Li Li's identity.

As soon as they heard that this brother was a doctor, everyone remembered that the old lady at home had been suffering from illness, and immediately put away the previous hostility, but there was still a faint uncertainty in their hearts, such a young doctor, and he was still a brother, with medical skills How good can it be? Can it be better than Doctor Qi in Huichuntang in the county? You must know that even Doctor Qi can't cure the old lady's illness. Can such a young brother really cure the old lady's illness?

Although everyone thought so in their hearts, they didn't show it on their faces. They bowed their hands respectfully to Li Li: "The villain has met the little doctor Mo, and the young master."

Mo Li is struggling in the end of the world A human spirit who has been crawling for five years, although these people didn't show it on their faces, he could tell that these people didn't trust his medical skills.

But he didn't say anything, just nodded, he also understands that this person trusts older doctors, not to mention the people here, even in modern times, everyone who sees Chinese medicine also likes to find that kind of white beard The old doctor looked.

Not to mention other reasons, I just think that older doctors are more trustworthy. After all, he is older and has seen more patients, so his medical skills should be better than younger doctors.

This is human nature.

"The head of the house, is this the little doctor Mo?" Yang Xin'an's husband Lang led some people to meet several people in the yard, looking at the little brother behind the head of the house and asked.

"Fu Lang, this is little doctor Mo, little doctor Mo, this is my husband, Liu An." "

Thank you, little doctor Mo, for making this trip." Liu An bowed his hands to Mo Li.

"Sure, I'm a doctor." Li Li also bowed his hand in return.

"It just so happens that my mother is still in bed and is in severe pain, so I'll take Dr. Mo to see it."

When Liu Xin'an heard that his mother was in pain, he immediately led the way anxiously, walked into his mother's yard and walked into the hospital. I heard my mother yelling from inside.

"Auntie." Liu Xin'an quickly ran into the room, seeing his mother's painful face pale on the bed.

"An'er, you're back. Did you buy the arsenic I asked you to buy?" The old lady looked at her eyes clouded by the pain and lost her spirits. Seeing her son coming back, she immediately asked, she felt that she I don't want to live for a moment now, it hurts so much.