Chapter 60

"What a coincidence, my master just left the border town two days ago." No wonder, the old man is still in Anbu at the moment, but the old man has been telling him not to tell outsiders that he is still in the border town.

"Uh, the miracle doctor left, why didn't my little brother leave with him?" Dr. Tong asked suspiciously.

"Master only told me that I could leave the army, and then he left. I am now working as a military doctor in the barracks." Although not yet, the military doctor has been decided long ago.

Dr. Tong nodded: "Then I don't know where the genius doctor has gone. Can my little brother introduce you to Tong." "

Master likes to travel around the world, and I don't know where he went." Mo Li said.

Seeing Dr. Tong's regret, Mo Li continued without hiding his secrets: "But the old master once said that a doctor should take it as his duty to help the world and save others, and this suturing method is just one of the life-saving techniques in the medical profession." , He is willing to spread this technique so that more patients can be cured."

"Really." Dr. Tong said happily, "The miracle doctor is really open-minded and generous, and he is a model for us doctors. He is worthy of being a miracle doctor. "

Master, the old man is willing to spread the word, not for fame or gain, but only to save more people." Li Li said.

Although Mo Li disagrees with the conservative practice of the ancients who always passed on special techniques and medical skills to family members only, or to males but not females/brothers, he can't say that others shouldn't do this, even if they are In his previous life, some Chinese medicine practitioners still held the real secrets and techniques in their own hands and were unwilling to spread them.

However, Western medicine is not bad, and they are willing to teach everything, so even an intern nurse can use needles to suture wounds as long as he learns well.

Mo Li and Dr. Tong were in a hurry to save people during the operation, so they didn't teach Dr. Tong in detail, so Mo Li asked Dr. Tong to find a large piece of pork. The conditions in ancient times were limited, so he could only talk about ordinary things. Easy to understand method.

"You can use good cotton thread or sheep catgut for suturing. Cotton thread needs to be removed later, but sheep catgut does not need to be removed. Surgical tools such as hemostats and scissors clips must be disinfected with alcohol. Pay attention to the tension of the sutures. The tightness of the sutures should be based on the tightness of the edges of the incision. It should not be too tight or too loose.

" Too tight or too loose can lead to poor wound healing, and the wound is too damaged. Skin repair or skin transplantation can be considered, but these need to be paid attention to, and infection will occur if you are not careful." Mo Li explained while operating the experiment, in order to let

Tong The doctor saw more clearly, his movements were slower and his explanations were detailed, and Doctor Tong also watched carefully and carefully, for fear of missing a little bit.

Unknowingly, it was past noon before the explanation was finished, and Li Li gave a detailed explanation on important places such as disinfection and knotting, and even gave a detailed introduction to anesthesia and anti-inflammatory.

Doctor Tong couldn't get enough of what he heard, with a look of excitement on his face, after Li Li finished teaching, he took over this piece of pork and continued to practice.

Li Li saw that Dr. Tong was practicing seriously, so he didn't bother him. He looked at the sky outside, and it was already past noon, so he quietly left Ningxia outside and prepared to go home for dinner.

When Mo Li came home, the family happened to be dark and dark. Several people had just picked the peaches from Dong Er's family. Mo Li left a basket and put it in the space to eat slowly. All sent to the dark department.

Originally, Dong Er planned to give all these peaches to Li Li for free in order to repay Mo Li for saving the life of his husband and children, but thinking of his family's situation, Mo Li took half of it to pay for the medical treatment, and the other Half and all of them were bought at twice the price of peaches on the market.

First, peaches can be eaten, and if you can't finish them, you can make them into cans and eat them in winter, and peach pits can be used as medicinal materials.

Li Li recalled what Orion said today, and felt a little uneasy, so he said to the third party: "The third party, go to the barracks and tell Ah Mo that there is a problem with Kushiling, and ask him to send someone to investigate, and pay special attention to it. Animals in the mountains."

"Yes, Little Doctor Mo." An San put down the peach in his hand and went out.

After An San left, An Si brought Ning Xia back to An Bu. During this period of time, Ning Xia was training with An Bu except sometimes running errands with Li Li.

After everyone left, Li Li took out a bowl of cold noodles from the space for lunch.

June here is very hot and the air is relatively dry.

Mo Li didn't want to move after eating the cold noodles. He was sweating when he moved in this weather, so he made a few basins of ice with saltpeter and put them in the study, then lay on the recliner and took a cool afternoon nap. Before falling asleep, he was still Thinking, do you want to make some ice and sell it? In such a hot weather, there must be many people willing to buy ice cubes, which must be very profitable!

Li Li fell asleep for half an afternoon, and he didn't wake up until the ice cubes had melted.

I got up and twisted my neck, loosened my muscles and bones, and looked at the sky outside. Jun Mo will be back in about two hours.

Mo Li thought that Ah Mo hadn't had much appetite these days, so he thought about making something appetizing and delicious for Ah Mo at night.

Mo left the kitchen to check what dishes were there, and found that there was still a pot of bean sprouts specially made for eating cold noodles, half of the duck left over from yesterday, and a pot of river prawns bought in the morning.

Bean sprouts cold salad, ginger fried duck, and crispy small river prawns are complete.

Li Li suddenly remembered that when he was gathering medicine in the mountains, he picked some turtledove leaves and put them in the space. He had forgotten about them for a few days.

Turtledove tofu is also known as ghost tofu or fairy tofu. The trees that grow on the leaves of the turtledove are very similar to the leaves of the apricot tree. The difference from the leaves of the turtledove is that the leaves of the turtledove have a unique fragrance, which is very attractive! As for why the leaves of this plant have the same name as the bird, there are legends.

It is said that when the ancient "floods flooded the sky", all animals that could fly in the sky and run on the ground were almost extinct. Due to the flood for too long, even the plants growing on the ground were soaked to death.

There is only a kind of unique shrub that grows in the middle and high mountains of the Daba mountain area. It has strong vitality. After the flood receded, it was the first to sprout in the spring breeze. A pair of beautiful turtledoves survived the disaster by relying on each other, and these first-rooted bushes became their habitat, and the green leaves were their only food.

This kind of tree was originally given by Guanyin Bodhisattva, in order to allow the turtledove to continue its life and reproduce.

Li Li still remembered that he had listened to his grandfather tell this story and observed it intentionally. In fact, he had never seen a turtledove eat these leaves.

However, turtledove tofu is really a delicacy to cool off the heat and appetizer. In the previous life, every summer, grandpa would make turtledove tofu for him to eat. There is no need to put too much seasoning in it, only the sour water in the kimchi jar, the taste... ...Thinking about Li Li's mouth is watering.

Mo Li couldn't wait to take out the turtledove leaves from the space, washed them with cold water, dried them in the Shakei, boiled a pot of water, poured the turtledove leaves in the Shakei into the boiling water, scalded them for about a minute or two, picked them up, and put them in the Shakei Drain well.

Afterwards, Mo Li took a basin, put the dove leaves on top, and rubbed the boiled dove leaves vigorously with both hands, so that the juice from the dove leaves leaked from the holes in the dove leaves into the basin below, and squeezed until Only the leaf veins are left, but this action must be done quickly to prevent the leaked turtledove leaf juice from coagulating.

When the turtledove leaves in the pot are solidified, Mo Li takes out a bowl of ashes from the stove hole, pours it into a pot, puts more cold water, stirs it evenly, and then sprinkles it in the Shau Kei, letting the ashes flow down the Shau Kei The pores leak down and dissolve with the dove leaf juice.

The main reason is that the ashes contain alkali, which acts as an edible alkali, so neither more nor less can be added.

If you add too much, the tofu will become very old, and the taste will become very sharp;

After finishing, Mo Li dropped the pot containing the turtledove juice into the well in the backyard, and let the turtledove tofu take shape after about an hour.

After putting away the tofu, Li Li looked at the sky and estimated the time, it was probably around You hour.

In other words, he has been here for so long, and he still hasn't figured out how to calculate the time by looking at the sky, and he can only roughly estimate the time every time.

After Li Li boiled mung bean porridge in a stove hole, he packed up the duck and prepared to roast the duck first, only this took time.

Cut the duck into small pieces and put it in a large bowl. There is no cooking wine here, so Mo Libian uses white wine instead, pour in appropriate white wine and salt, mix well, and marinate for about 15 hours.

During the time when the duck was marinating, Li Li started to process the river prawns, and rinsed off the dirt on the river prawns with clean water. The river prawns here are fine, and the river is not as polluted as he was in his previous life. The river water here is very clear and clean. , so the dirt on the river shrimp is not very dirty, and it will be cleaned in a while.

Mo Li cut off the head of the river prawn with scissors, then peeled off the shell and removed the tail. There is a black line from the head to the tail of the prawn, which is the prawn intestine. This can be removed with a toothpick. There is no toothpick here, Mo Li. Just pick it out with the tip of the scissors. After picking it, rinse it with clean water and put it in a small basin.

Then crack an egg and a large spoonful of flour into it, minced onion, ginger, garlic, pepper, and salt, mix well, and marinate for half an hour.

After the duck and river prawns were marinated, Li Li began to prepare the dishes that would be used later.

Ginger fried duck needs ginger. There is a saying that eating radish in winter and ginger in summer does not require a doctor's prescription, which shows how useful ginger is.

Ginger-stir-fried duck is actually the most suitable to use young ginger, but it is only June, and the young ginger needs to come out in August, but it is the same to replace it with old ginger.

Mo Li found two pieces of old ginger, washed them, cut them into shreds, put them aside for later use, and then continued to prepare seasonings such as onion, garlic and chili.

When Jun Mo came back, he saw Mo Li who was tinkling and sitting in the kitchen, standing at the door of the kitchen, looking at Mo Li's busy back, his cold and hard expression gradually softened, and there was an unconscious expression on his face. Smiling, my heart is very warm and peaceful, and there is a touch of warmth in the air.

Mo Li was frying crispy river prawns in the pot, when he was suddenly hugged from behind, with a hairy head on his shoulder, smelling the familiar smell, Mo Li relaxed his body.

A deep, hoarse and very magnetic voice came from next to my ear: "Baby, I really want to be here with you."