Chapter 12

Mo Li took the silver needles and pointed at the nine points on the child's body to acupuncture the corresponding lengths of the nine silver needles. After the silver needles went down, he lightly flicked the exposed ends of the five long silver needles nine times. Then, twist lightly at the ends of the four short silver needles, each twisting with the silver needles for about a minute, and the four short needles twisted for four minutes.

Afterwards, Li Li took out the nine silver needles, and asked the child's mother to use a veil to remove the water-like liquid from the nine acupoints.

"The child is safe this time." Li Cong put the used silver needle on the other side of the cloth bag, this one needs to be disinfected after going back.

Hearing Li Li's words, the child's mother finally breathed a sigh of relief, and her heart was relieved. Everyone present, including the old village chief, also breathed a sigh of relief.

"Then~ little doctor, is my son's disease cured?"

"No, if you want to cure it, you need to treat him eight more times, or you have to treat him when he is sick. After eight more treatments, your child's The disease can be cured."

"Little doctor, what is the reason for this child's disease? Is it because the child's mother ate mutton while she was pregnant, so she got this epilepsy?" Among the onlookers, some asked an old woman.

"That's right, little doctor, is epilepsy really caused by eating mutton?" "

But little doctor, I didn't eat mutton when I was pregnant with my son. My mother-in-law was afraid that the child would get epilepsy. Our family never eats meat." The child's mother asked Li Li anxiously after hearing what the old lady said just now.

"This goat epilepsy has

nothing to do with eating mutton..." Before Mo Li could finish speaking, an old woman retorted: "Why is it not related? There was a woman in our village who ate mutton when she was pregnant. Mutton, the child got epilepsy after he was born, and then the child killed himself by biting himself."

Li Li has always known that some people always think that pregnant women should not eat mutton when they are pregnant, otherwise the child will get epilepsy, and if they eat rabbit meat, the child will have a three-petal mouth like a rabbit, and they cannot eat sow pork, otherwise the child will get sow Wind....blah blah blah blah.

What everyone said is so good that people have to believe it, but in medicine, this statement is unscientific. It was once proved that these statements are misplaced, but those old people just don't believe it.

"Listen to me, epilepsy is really not caused by eating mutton. There are many reasons, one of which may be heredity. If there is an elder in the family who has epilepsy, then half of his descendants will suffer from epilepsy. There is a high chance of getting epilepsy, and there are various other factors, including being scared by a puppy, or being beaten and scolded by family members, or caused by the pressure of study and exams, etc. In fact, these are just epileptic seizures. Inducement, only when the person has the potential of epilepsy, will the seizure be induced under the action of external conditions." "In addition to the

above-mentioned incentives, there are also such as weather changes, fever, mental shock, staying up late and tired, and changes in light and sound. etc. are relatively common inducements. There are also relatively rare ones, such as hearing a certain sound, smelling a certain smell, thinking about a certain problem, seeing a certain scene, reading a book and eating, etc., which may become some reflex epilepsy symptoms. Incentive."

"Did you understand?" A person in the crowd asked the person next to him.

"I don't quite understand, but the little doctor said that epilepsy is not a problem of eating mutton, but other problems, such as being beaten or scolded, or being bitten by a dog, or getting epilepsy when reading and eating." This person is also very funny Yes, just sum it up for Li Li.

"Hey, it really is a little doctor. How does this epilepsy have something to do with being beaten and scolded? You still have epilepsy even after eating or reading a book? Never heard of it." "...

" Mo Li was quite speechless after hearing these words. There is no way, this epilepsy caused by eating mutton has been passed down for a lifetime, and suddenly someone said it was a lie. These people would definitely not believe it. Li Li couldn't convince them either.

"Yes, yes, the child's mother-in-law had epilepsy, and after giving birth to the child's father, she became ill once and died." The child's mother suddenly remembered that her current mother-in-law is the stepmother of the family, the mother-in-law of the family. Not long after giving birth to the head of the family, he fell ill and died. In order to be the head of the family, the father-in-law married the younger sister of the mother-in-law, that is, the aunt of the head of the family to be the stepmother. The mother also only gave birth to one daughter, and the relationship between this younger sister and the head of the family is also very close.

So after pregnancy, because of the mother-in-law, the family still ate mutton. The little doctor said that the disease is hereditary. Does that mean that the son's disease is inherited from the mother-in-law.

"That's right, if one of the child's direct blood relatives has this disease, the child has half the chance of having an attack." "

By the way, last night, my son was scared by a black dog on the street. I didn't sleep well, so there is some problem." It seems that the child's mother is a smart person, after hearing Li Li's explanation, she thought of the reason for the child's illness.

"Well, there are also these factors in it, so it's not surprising that your child will get sick with the factors of genetics and this time." "Thank you

little doctor for saving my son's life this time, I don't know what to call the little doctor. "The woman hugged the child and thanked Mo Liying with a feeling all over her face.

"This little doctor is called Mo Li. We are from Anping Village. I am the village head of Anping Village. If you have anything to do, just come to Anping Village to see us." The village head was very happy when he saw that Mo Li had really cured the child. , thinking in his heart: Li Li's medical skills must be good, probably better than the doctors in the pharmacy in the town. After all these years, I have never heard of a doctor who can cure epilepsy.

"My wife's family name is Chen. I am Chen Liu. My family lives in the town. I am the head of Chen Ji Mihang. This time I took the child back to the village to visit the child's grandmother, but I didn't know that this would happen. , this money is to thank you, little doctor, for your rescue, as for the consultation fee this time, I will bring the head of the family to deliver it to the door in person when I get home, and I will also ask the little doctor to continue to help treat my son."

Mo Li looked at the purse in his hand, which contained ten taels of silver, and Li Li had no one to refuse.

"These money is enough for the consultation fee. When the next attack occurs, follow the first aid method I just did first aid, and then send someone to me to continue acupuncture." Sure enough, the next morning when Mo Li returned to the village, Chen

Liu Shi came to Anping Village with his head of the family, first to thank Mo Li for saving his life yesterday, and second to pay Li Li yesterday's medical fee.

Sure enough, within a few days, Mo Li went back to the town to give the child eight times of acupuncture. Because he wanted the child to be cured as soon as possible, Mo Li used some incentives to lure the child to have a quick attack. After eight times, the child Never happened again.

The family members of Chen Ji Mi Xing thanked Li Li very much, and the medical fee for Li Li was no less than five hundred taels, not to mention other things.

—————————————————

"Oh! The banquet is going to be held outside, what are you all doing here?" Seeing that my mother-in-law has not come out since entering the house, but the banquet is going to be held outside again The fat granny hurried into the room to call her mother-in-law. When she entered the room, she felt that the atmosphere was not right.

"Forget it, today is Li Ge'er's new house warming house, let's not make trouble for him. As for you, as long as you have a little conscience, don't say such exaggerated words." Mrs. Chen and Mrs. Chen went out to help Li Li greet the guests.

"Grandpa Tang, I have to trouble you to entertain the elders for Li Li today." "

Don't worry, your grandpa Tang will treat you well."

Today, as long as the village chief is present, almost all of them are here, looking at so many people , Li Li felt that he couldn't handle it, so he could only ask the old village chief. As for the original owner's grandparents, he didn't consider it at all.

The original owner's grandparents and uncle's family also came today, but they didn't sit in the main seat in the main room. Li Li arranged for the old village head and several elders in the clan who were twice as old as the old village head to sit in the main seat. Yes, but Li Li is the host and is also at this table.

However, Mo Li's grandma Rong is very dissatisfied with the Anping of this seat. Seeing that the old village head and a grandpa can sit in the main seat, their family can only sit in the guest seat. Is it really my family? Yes, it's an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf, thinking so in his heart, and saying so out of his mouth. "It's really an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf with a wolf's heart. Seeing my grandparents and uncle's family coming, it doesn't matter if I arrange an outsider." Mo Li's grandfather Mo Boss Mo Tieniu responded

. He was also dissatisfied with the arrangement, but he didn't say it directly like his old wife, Rong Shi. He always felt that since Mo Li was raised by his second son, and since his surname was Mo, he belonged to the Mo family, and Mo Li was rich. It should be handed over to the elders in the family.

And Mo Li's father and mother are gone, so Mo Li should replace his father and mother to honor their grandparents. Mo Li looks so thin and weak, and his body is not suitable for marrying a wife. When she gets married in the future, her mother's family still wants to test his uncle's cousin Mo Fangyu, so this new house of Mo Li should be used by his cousin to marry a wife, and the old woman can tell Mo Li later.

"Oh, this reminds me that you are Mo Li's grandparents. When Mo Li was driven out to occupy the house left by his parents, why didn't you say that you were his own grandparents?" Chen Wang who was next to him listened. Rong's words were so shameless, and he was very angry.

"Hmph, Li Li is just a little bastard picked up by my son. If my son hadn't been kind, he would have died a long time ago, and he was the one who killed my son. Besides, that house belongs to my son. I should have kicked him out."