Chapter 62

Mo Li asked An Er to clear out all the irrelevant people, because the windows in the house needed to be closed tightly, so the light in the room was a bit dim, so Li Li asked An Er to light a few oil lamps.

Li Li took out two gowns and a mask to put on by himself, and handed the other to the young military doctor.

"General Lu, this is my self-made Mafeisan, you can drink it." Mo Li took out a small porcelain bottle, which contained the Mafeisan that he had researched before to replace the anesthetic.

While waiting for General Lu to pass out of coma, Li Li sterilized all the tools he needed with alcohol and placed them where he could easily get them, emitting a cold light in the dim light.

After General Lu passed out, Mo Li cut off General Lu's clothes with scissors, leaving only a pair of underpants, and asked the military doctor to fix General Lu's limbs to the edge of the bed with cloth towels, so that if the sputum passed halfway, he would Disturbance affects the operation.

After that, he took a cotton cloth to clean up the dirt from the wound and said to the young military doctor next to him: "When doing this kind of operation, the most important thing is to clean up the dirt from the wound, otherwise if you accidentally get dirt into the wound, it will be a waste of money." It will cause the wound to become inflamed and fester."

After cleaning up the dirt on the wound, Li Li rubbed his hands vigorously with alcohol, there were no gloves here, so he could only disinfect like this.

"It's starting, look after you." Mo Li reached out and took a piece of gauze containing alcohol and began to disinfect the wound that needed to be operated on. The wound was relatively large, and the entire abdomen was torn open. He is just waiting to die.

Then Li Li cut off all the minced and rotten flesh from the wound, until the wound felt tidy and free of any debris before suturing.

Because Li Li had used silver needles to stop the bleeding before, but the silver needles could only stop the bleeding, but blood was still oozing from the wound.

Li Li slowly stuffed the intestines and other internal organs that were about to be exposed, and then found a few large bleeding spots, asked the military doctor next to him to clamp them, and prepared to suture them with thread, but it would take a few minutes to sew them up. There is a thread in the body, but there is no way, who said that the conditions are limited.

The military doctor next to him was already shocked by Li Li's hand, especially when he saw Li Li stuffing General Lu's exposed intestines in, he almost couldn't hold back his vomiting, but he insisted on holding it back.

Mo Li clamped a needle, threaded it on, and told the military doctor, "I'm going to start sewing, look after you." The military doctor was

already numb from the shock of his movements, and nodded at him with loose eyes, "Let's start. "

Look, this is how you put on one side first and then the other side. It's different from sewing clothes. The tweezers in your left hand need to be a little harder..." There was a crackling sound, and the military doctor only saw

Mo Li's stitches one by one. The needles sewed up the wound inside like sewing clothes. When Li Lian explained to him again, his mind was buzzing and he couldn't hear what he said clearly.

The military doctor shook his head vigorously, trying to wake himself up, and listened carefully to Li Li's explanation. He knew that what Mo Li explained was very important to his future military medical career. You won't just lie around and wait to die.

"Knotting is very important. You can't tie the knot on the wound. You have to tie it on the side. Take care of it. Use the thread as the axis. First press the thread and tie one, then wrap the thread and tie one..." Mo Li concentrated on sewing

. needle, and cut the thread.

After that, he washed the blood off his hands with spirits, and continued to sew up the wound on the outside of his stomach, explaining to the military doctor while doing the same stitching.

About an hour later, General Lu's operation was completed successfully. Li Li touched the stitches on the wound with his hand, and felt quite satisfied. The stitches became smoother and more beautiful every time.

He took back the needle and thread and put it away, took the clean sheet next to him and covered General Lu, and turned around to say something, but saw the military doctor's eyes were a little dull.

"It's done!" the military doctor asked blankly.

"Well, it's done, have you learned it yet?" Li Li asked.

After hearing what Li Li said, the military doctor immediately opened the door of the ward, and there was a sound of vomiting in the yard.

Li Li sighed heavily, the military doctor must be too timid, he can't stand it, isn't there a lot of fighting in the military camp? Doesn't it happen every time there is a war that is more serious than this? Why is the military doctor throwing up?

How could Mo Li know that this military doctor had just come to the barracks not long ago. The name of this military doctor was Zuo Yuyan. The Zuo family had worked in the Tai Hospital for generations. Freedom, he admired Jun Mo very much, so he came to this city alone to work as a military doctor.

I used to learn medical skills from my father and brother at home. I have never seen Li Li's trick of cutting open the head, stuffing the intestines in, and then sewing it together like sewing clothes.

However, Zuo Yuyan was more patient and insisted on vomiting after the operation, and also worked hard to adjust herself during the operation, earnestly studying the techniques that Li Li gave him. Generally speaking, he is still a good military doctor.

After Zuo Yuyan vomited, she settled her mood and continued to follow Li Li to treat the next patient.

When Li Li was treating these seriously injured soldiers, the military doctors in the barracks all spontaneously wanted to learn from Li Li after treating the wounded soldiers in their hands. He didn't have any complaints about the operation, so he let them all come in and learn.

"You all have seen that I have done a few operations, and you should have learned about it. Everyone, go back to find fast meat, and practice a lot by yourself. If you still don't understand, you can come to me. I will come these days. The barracks will take a look at the recovery of these wounded soldiers and General Lu." After the last operation, Li Li took off his mask and overalls, and said to the military doctors next to him while packing up the surgical tools.

After tidying up his things, Li Li shook his sore neck. Although he had supernatural powers, he had been concentrating on the surgery all afternoon. People feel very tired instantly, and the body is also very sore.

"Thank you little Doctor Mo for your instruction." All the military doctors suddenly saluted Li Li and thanked him.

"I don't dare to teach you. You are all Li Li's seniors. You all learn from each other, and you are all healers. Mo Li should do these things." Mo Li waved his hand quickly and said.

"It's getting dark today, let's talk about what's going on tomorrow." One of the old military doctors looked at Li Li's tired face and stopped the military doctors who wanted to say anything more.

After Mo Li bid farewell to the army doctors, he opened the door and walked out. At this time, the sun had already set and the sky had already darkened.

After walking out of the wounded barracks, Jun Mo was waiting at the gate of the wounded barracks.

"Thank you, baby." Jun Mo walked over to take the medicine box from Mo Li's hand, and supported his shoulder with a distressed face.

Mo Li rubbed his wrists. He had never had such operations several times in a row. His wrists were a little sore. After listening to Jun Mo's words, he shook his head and said, "Fortunately, I am a doctor, so it is my job to cure diseases and save lives." Duty."

Jun Mo rubbed the soft hair on his head with a smile, and asked, "What do you want to eat later?"

Mo Li rubbed his hands, and said in a coquettish tone, "Well, I've done too many surgeries today. It hurts from cooking, and I don't want to cook, let's go out to eat."

"Okay."

"Then let's go back and put our things away first, and then I have to take a shower. Although I wore a smock for the operation today, I still feel the smell of blood on my body." After speaking, Mo Li raised his hand and sniffed his wrist. On, frowning always feels tasteful.

"No smell, no smell." Jun Mo lowered his head and sniffed his neck.

"Tch, I don't take a shower for a week, you don't think it stinks, do you?" Mo Li joked amusedly.

He remembered that in the apocalyptic world, he went out with Ah Mo on a mission. He stayed outside for about a week. There was only one water-type ability in the team. The ability of the water-type ability person can only deal with eating and drinking, and it is necessary to save washing. And save, let alone want to take a bath.

As a result, at night, he was on vigil with the captain, probably because he was too tired from killing zombies during the day. He fell asleep during the vigil and woke up in the arms of the captain. He remembered killing zombies during the day, but he had a lot of blood on his body. It's okay to be dirty, he can't stand the smell, so Ah Mo just hugged him and slept all night.

Thinking about it now, Mo Li suddenly found out if Ah Mo liked him at that time. Li Li asked, "A Mo, when did you start liking me?" Jun Mo paused, when did you start liking him

? Yes, to be honest, he couldn't tell.

He only remembered that when he met for the first time at that time, the young Ah Li was in a state of embarrassment. Because of his bad intentions, he was almost eaten as a human meat bun. When he first saw him, he thought that this young man was so good-looking.

Because he was on the way, he asked A Li to follow their team to the base. On the way, although A Li was still a teenager, he had been working hard to train himself and learn how to kill zombies instead of hiding in the team. This made him Take a high look even more.

Later, I saw him learning fighting skills with the people in the team, and I slowly remembered it in my eyes. After arriving at the base, I was afraid that he would leave, so I made excuses for the deputy captain to take him into the team.

As a result, he has done so much, this little guy is not enlightened, even if the whole team knows that Jun Mo likes Mo Li, but the person involved does not know... "Is it so difficult to answer?

" Mo Li Looking at Jun Mo who didn't answer for a long time, he snorted coldly and asked with staring eyes.

"I'm just thinking about when I fell in love with you." Jun Mo said dotingly.

"Have you thought about it?"

"It seems that I fell in love with you the first time I saw you."

"Ah, so you fell in love with me at first sight!"

"What do you think?"

"I'm asking you, I Do you know?"

"What about you?"

"What?"

"When did the baby find out that he fell in love with me?"

"Obviously I asked you, why did you ask me the other way around!"

Footsteps away, the two The voice gradually disappeared in the distance, and the shadows of the two walking in the dark street were light and long, but they supported each other, as if they were unwilling to separate for the rest of their lives...