Chapter 61

"My lord, the front is full of animals, we can't get through." Behind a big rock on the hillside of Kushiling, a group of people were squatting, and the person who was talking was Xiao Lu, the head of the yamen.

The original leader, Lu Qiran, had nothing to do with Mo Li and Jun Mo after he came to trouble Mo Li with Liu Yang last time, after Liu Yang was cleaned up by Liu Shoubei. Then he got angry after being cleaned up, turned around and had his job as a yamen servant beaten.

Lu Qiran lost his job in the yamen, and was punished by Liu Yang. After knowing who he had offended, he packed up his things in fright and left the border town overnight with his family.

After Lu Qiran got rid of the head of the yamen servant, Xiao Lu, the yamen servant who had always been conscientious in the yamen, gained a lot of money and was promoted to be the head of the yamen servant.

This time, in addition to the yamen servants from the border city yamen, Junmo sent a hundred captains to lead a small team up the mountain to check on Kushiling.

The name of this centurion is Qi Ran, who belongs to Jun Mo's personal guard and is loyal to Jun Mo.

Qi Ran lay on the back of the rock and looked ahead. Sure enough, there was a herd of wild boars in front of her. There were about twenty of them. I don't know why they all came here. There are villages under this mountain. If these wild boars run down , the villagers in this village can be miserable.

"Just the few of us, we definitely can't kill this group of wild boars." Qi Ran withdrew his gaze, leaned his back against the stone, touched the sweat on his forehead, and said to his subordinates and yamen servants with lingering fear: "The village is below. If this group of wild boars go down, the villagers in the village will suffer, so Chen Si, you should go back to the barracks to find General Jun and ask him to send troops. We will guard here. Going down the mountain, we can resist a little bit."

"Yes, Centurion." A soldier named Chen Si came out and replied.

"Go quickly, the lives of our group are in your hands."

"Don't worry, Centurion, I, Chen Si, will definitely live up to your expectations. I'm going." After Chen Si finished speaking, he turned around and quickly ran down the mountain to fetch reinforcements.

"Centurion, what shall we do?" one of the soldiers asked.

"Wait!"

"Wait?"

"Yes, wait, wait until these wild boars return to the mountain by themselves or they can't bear to go down the mountain, and wait for Chen Si to bring rescuers." The centurion said in unison.

Looking at the herd of wild boars on the other side of the stone, they are all red-eyed, very manic, their hooves are digging the soil under their feet, and they are also humming, and they will rush over madly at some point. Everyone's heart is full of sympathy and concern.

——————————————————————————————————————

"Ouch, ouch, my stomach, my stomach hurts!"

"Hey, my stomach hurts like hell, doctor, show me quickly."

"Doctor, we came first, you have to show us first, it hurts like hell."

... ..In

the past two days, several pharmacies in the border town suddenly came to many patients, all of whom were sick with vomiting, diarrhea and stomach pain. The doctor only diagnosed that the accident was caused by eating something unclean, but before this sudden There are so many people who are sick. Could it be that everyone ate unclean things together?

In the end, Dr. Tong from Jishitang reminded whether someone had poisoned them, or why would everyone suddenly get sick, with the same sickness of vomiting and diarrhea.

After being reminded by Dr. Tong, everyone came to their senses and found that the sick people were all the residents living by the river, and they used the water from the river next to them for food and drink. This thought was wrong, and they hurried to the county government to report the case. .

At this time, only the county magistrate, Zhu Bo, and the two left-behind servants were in the county government office, and the other government servants were sent to Kushiling for inspection.

Hearing that someone came to report the crime, the county magistrate didn't take it seriously after hearing it. It was just that the residents by the river didn't pay much attention to hygiene. Therefore, the two left-behind yamen servants were only sent to the residents living by the river to issue a notice to them to pay attention to hygiene and safety.

The county magistrate thought it was just a trivial matter, so it just passed away, but a few days later, a major event happened in the city, besides the residents by the river, even in the city, many people fell ill and began to vomit. Diarrhea, and then the internal organs in the stomach hurt like something is churning.

Except for Guangjitang, the few medical clinics in the city are all patients. It's not that there are no patients in Guangjitang, it's just that his medical clinic has a doctor from the imperial hospital, so the consultation fees on the facade The cost of medicine and medicine is very expensive, and ordinary patients dare not go in to see a doctor.

However, neither Li Li nor Jun Mo knew what happened. Mo Li said that he was going to travel for a while because his master Chen Shenyi suddenly told Mo Li that his medical skills were ready to be mastered a few days ago. When the time comes back, Mo Li can't keep him, and can only watch the genius doctor leave.

The other one was that the weather was too hot, so Li Li didn't want to go out, lest he would sweat all over if he went out.

As for Jun Mo, he has been leading the army to clean up the wild animals on the mountain for the past few days. It has been two or three days since they cleaned up the large animals that appeared in the mountain. Only wild animals will become manic. These are generally large wild animals such as wild boars, bears and tigers, and other small wild animals such as pheasants and hares have nothing to do.

————————————————————————————————————

What is Li Li doing now?

At this time, he was lying leisurely on the recliner and reading a medical book. There were several basins of ice around his recliner, and the air in the whole room seemed very cool.

"Little Doctor Mo, help me!" When Mo Li was fascinated by the medical book in his hand, An Er rushed in from the door, still yelling for help.

"What's the matter?" Seeing An Er who ran in anxiously, Li Li put down the book in his hand and asked.

"Little doctor Mo, the master took people to Kushiling to suppress the crazy animals, but..." "

Jun Mo was injured?" Mo Li asked, standing up from the reclining chair.

"No, no, it's not that the master is injured, it's that the soldiers and General Lu who were brought along were injured, and the master is fine." An Er looked at the anxious Li Li, and quickly waved his hands to explain.

"Hush" Mo Li patted his chest and sat back on the chair. Fortunately, Ah Mo was not injured and frightened to death, but Ah Mo has already reached the third level of abilities, and his kung fu is not bad, so he was too worried.

"General Lu's stomach was injured by a wild boar, and the intestines in his stomach came out. The master said that Doctor Mo needs to rescue him." "Wait, I'll get the medicine box."

Mo Li got up and went to the side room He took his medicine box in the room, which contained the usual medicinal materials and surgical tools, and after thinking about it, he took out a box of anti-inflammatory medicine from the space and put it in a small porcelain bottle.

"Let's go." Mo Li said to An Er with the medicine box on his back.

After Li Li arrived at the barracks, he found a large pile of wild animals piled up in a corner of the barracks' playground, including wild boars, tigers, and bears, and soldiers were decomposing the flesh of the animals there.

Mo Li withdrew his gaze and followed An Er to the wounded barracks, where he saw that all the wounded were lying there. These wounded were probably the injuries from this trip up the mountain to kill animals. Like the general, there were also a few who were disembowelled.

"Ah Li, I have to trouble you this time, and I have to trouble you to teach the military doctors in the barracks how to perform surgery." Jun Mo said apologetically when he saw Li Li hurried over.

"It's okay, you're still seeing me! By the way, are you injured?" Mo Li looked carefully at Jun Mo to see if he was injured.

"No, you think these animals can hurt me." Jun Mo looked at Li Li's worry, and patted his head tenderly.

"Then I'll go and perform surgery on your soldiers first." Mo Li said, seeing that the wounded and sick were all groaning.

"Go, I'll take care of some things first, and we'll go home together when we're done."

"Yeah."

Mo Li went inside to the wounded barracks, where the military doctors had been told that the apprentice of the genius doctor Chen He was here to help. Therefore, seeing Li Li who came in, although he thought he was a little brother, and he was only fifteen or sixteen years old, no one dared to look down on him. Because of his young age, even if he is a brother, he must have good medical skills.

"Little Doctor Mo, please come and see General Lu first, General Lu is about to lose his grip." An Er hurriedly brought Mo Li to General Lu who was lying on the hospital bed.

"I need help." Mo Li went over and tore off General Lu's clothes, checked the wound, wow... this man's willpower is really strong, a hole was cut in his stomach, and his intestines were about to be exposed When it came, I didn't faint from the pain, and I was still awake.

General Lu saw that it was a little brother who came to treat him, and this little brother tore his clothes shamelessly. He was too shy to care about the wound on his stomach. He hurriedly moved into the hospital bed, but he forgot The hospital beds in the Wounded Barracks were not wide, and the movement not only caused the wound to bleed, but almost rolled out of the bed.

"You want to die and I won't stop you?" Mo Li grabbed General Lu who was about to fall off the bed with sharp eyes, looked at his blushing and thick neck, and said speechlessly.

"No, then what... I don't want you to treat him. How can you tear a man's clothes like this?" General Lu said, pulling his neck.

"General Lu, Little Doctor Mo is a disciple of a genius doctor. Apart from Little Doctor Mo, there is no other person in this barracks to save you. If you don't want Little Doctor Mo, then you will have to wait to die." Er said impatiently, this General Lu really didn't know what to do, he was still talking nonsense when Dr. Mo came to see him, so let him die.

Li Li looked at the two of them still chattering, and was really speechless. The blood on this guy's stomach was bleeding all over the place. Doesn't he hurt?

Mo Li took out a silver needle from the medicine box and inserted it into an acupuncture point on his stomach, the blood flowed in an instant, after all, it stopped, and Mo Li took out the tools he needed.

"Stop babbling here, this person will die if he babbles any more, and quickly find a military camp to help." Mo Li said.

"Um, I'll go right away." An Er immediately went to the side and pulled a military camp over.

"Little Doctor Mo, what can I do for you?" A young military doctor came over, probably in his twenties.

"I'm going to operate on him, you will help me later, and I'll teach you how to sew up the wound by the way." Mo Li said.