Chapter 67

"No, the mung bean porridge I brought you, go and eat it, and leave the rest to me and your master." Looking at An Er who was lying in the grass and covered in mosquitoes, Li Li handed it to him sympathetically. He gave him mung bean porridge in a bamboo tube.

"Well, thank you, little doctor Mo, you are so kind to me, little doctor!" An Er excitedly took the bamboo tube and said with a look of gratitude.

"Cough~cough" Jun Mo covered his mouth and coughed twice, but the two people next to him ignored him. He was very upset and decided once again that after this matter was over, he must throw An Er farther and farther away. the better.

In fact, Li Li had already seen someone full of jealousy on one side, and secretly laughed, but pretended not to see him, ignoring him and just said to An Er next to him: "Eat quickly, we have to go to work." "

Need Shall I go with you?" An Er asked without looking up while drinking the mung bean porridge in a bamboo tube.

"No, you'd better go back first, look at the bags all over your body, go back and find the doctor to prepare some medicine for you." "Okay,

little doctor Mo, master, I'm leaving first." He drank the mung bean porridge in the bamboo tube in one gulp, put away the bamboo tube, and left quickly without hesitation. He knew that his master never did anything he was not sure about, and there was little doctor Mo around, and he was bitten all over by mosquitoes at the moment Bao, I have to go back and apply some medicine to relieve the itching.

"Let's go, big vinegar bucket." Li Li teased someone who smelled sour all over.

"Who is jealous!" Someone stubbornly refused to admit it.

"I'm not jealous, I just took a bath in the vinegar bucket, and I still smell a sour smell." Li Li pretended to smell the surrounding area with his nose.

"Hmph, you just smelled it wrong."

"Yes, yes, I smelled it wrong." Looking at someone's face that refused to admit it, Li Li secretly laughed.

While chatting, the two walked to the tents of those soft people in a big way.

"Who, who are you, what are you doing here?" The tent was suddenly lifted, and four wild men wearing animal skins came out holding machetes.

One of the men carefully observed Jun Mo and Mo Li's outfits, and said with certainty, "Dayu people? How did you come to our grassland?" The other man saw the flower bone on

Mo Li's forehead clearly, with a lecherous expression on his face. He looked at Li Li and said, "Brother, look, there is a brother."

"Hey, it's because we brothers are bored here, so Changshengtian sent us a brother here, uh, Thank you Changshengtian!" The man looked at Li Li excitedly, then raised his head and raised his hands to thank their soft gods.

"Shut up!" The man who asked Jun Mo and Moli before that they were from Dayu stopped the other three with a serious face. He is different from the other three. He is definitely not the one who can come to them at night. normal person.

It's just that this man was too late, when he scolded his companion, Jun Mo and Mo Li had already punched each of them, and in an instant, except for the man who spoke, the other three fell to the ground.

The man looked at his companion who didn't know whether he was dead or alive on the ground, and thought he had been killed by Jun Mo and Mo Li. He was shocked and said, "Who are you? Why did you kill my brother?" Jun Mo said with a murderous look, "Jun

Moli "Mo"

the man was so frightened that he collapsed to the ground after hearing Jun Mo's words, and murmured: "Silver... Silver Demon General..."

Mo Li wanted to laugh when he heard this title again, Silver Demon General... ...□□General...

Mo Li held back his smile, looked at the man on the ground, and asked, "Did you make those animals in Kushiling go crazy?" When asking, Mo Li still had a trace of mental energy absorbed into the man's brain Ri controls the authenticity of his words.

After the man was controlled by Li Li's psychic ability, he told him everything he knew like a puppet.

"The madness of the animals in the mountains is caused by the drugs we administered."

Sure enough, Li Li asked here: "Who are you? Why did you drug? How did you know that you can go to Kushiling here?" As if thinking of something, Li Li asked again: "In addition to Kushiling, you gave medicine, did you also take medicine in the border town?"

The man: "We are the subordinates of the eldest prince, and the eldest prince is fighting with the second prince now." The throne, our eldest prince is the eldest son of the great king, and should be the orthodox successor to the throne, but the second prince has the support of his family, and has been fighting with our eldest prince for the heir to the throne." "This place can go to Kushiling, and we have

also I don't know, it's just that once we chased a prey that happened to come here, we found this place, so the eldest prince asked someone to sneak into the border town secretly, find someone to buy eagle claws, and planned to sneak into the border town through here and kill him by surprise." "

This The next time I came to prescribe the medicine was also ordered by the Eldest Prince. The Eldest Prince's plan is that after we give medicine to the animals in the mountain, the animals will go down the mountain and kill the villagers at the bottom of the mountain. Once everyone in the village is dead, the Silver Demon General will definitely send the defenders to the mountain. Inquire about the reason for the madness of the animals."

"When inquiring, it would be best if General Silver Demon could be killed by the rabid animals, even if he couldn't be killed, even if he was injured." "

In addition to the medicine in our mountain, there are other A group of people quietly went down the mountain to dispense medicine in the border town, but the city is heavily guarded, they can only dispense medicine in the outer river of the border town, and cannot enter the inner city and the water source of the military camp for the time being."

"As long as the medicine is successfully injected into the water source of the military camp, even if General Silver Demon in the mountain is not injured, once he drinks the water we drugged, he will not be able to fight us even if he has supernatural powers. At that time, the entire military camp will be helpless Get up and fight, and that is the chance for our eldest prince to successfully attack the border town." "

As long as the eldest prince takes down the border town and kills the silver demon general, then the eldest prince will be our unequivocal king." "

Sure enough, I guessed right "Before when Mo Li passed by several medical clinics on the way home, he found that the number of patients in the medical clinics had increased a lot, and he heard someone discussing that the river water outside the city could not be drunk. After carefully understanding the situation, now that I meet this group of Rouran men, I wonder if this matter has anything to do with them.

Mo Li and Jun Mo looked at each other, understood the meaning in each other's eyes, and asked, "When will your eldest prince plan to attack the border town?" The man said: "The eldest prince will lead

troops to attack after either of our plans succeeds. " city."

"Then what if none of you succeed?" Mo Li asked curiously.

"Then wait for the eldest prince to win the battle for the throne before looking for another chance." The controlled man replied flatly.

After hearing this, Mo Li had an idea in his heart, and said, "Ah Mo, I have an idea, we might as well follow the plan."

Jun Mo thought for a while and said, "You mean..."

Mo Li took it excitedly. : "Yes, just come to catch him."

"Okay." Jun Mo also felt that as long as he went back and made a plan, the plan would work.

"Then I'll make a hint after asking him about other things." Mo Li turned to the man and said, "Where is the gathering point of your other batch of people who drugged in the city?"

The man said: "They dress up as beggars to find opportunities in the city, and live in the ruined temple outside the city." Both

Mo Li and Jun Mo knew about the ruined temple in the man's mouth. It was about ten miles away from the city. After being abandoned for a long time, most of the beggars in the border town lived in the ruined temple.

Mo Li nodded, and asked Jun Mo to wake up the three men on the ground so that he could give mental hints together.

While the three of them were still awake, Li Li said to the four Rouran soldiers: "Three days later, you go back and tell the eldest prince that your plan has succeeded, and Jun Mo was bitten by a wild animal in the mountains. , are still unconscious, this time is just right to attack the border town."

After hinting, Mo Li and Jun Mo went back along the way they came, although it was late, but the moon in the sky was very bright, In addition, both of them have supernatural powers, so it's no problem to climb a rope and walk deep into the mountains.

"This sky is so beautiful, full of stars, like pearls, the moon is big and round like a jade plate, very beautiful, I have seen such a sky with my grandfather in the countryside when I was a child, and I haven't seen it for more than ten years Such a beautiful view of the sky at night." Mo Li looked up at the sky with his hands on the back of his head and sighed!

Thinking back to how I could see such a beautiful sky in the city in my previous life, let alone the end of the world, the sky in Molili will always be gray, without sun, moon and stars, it will always be lifeless generally.

Jun Mo looked at Mo Li's expression of enjoyment from the side, and said dotingly: "I like to watch it, and I will show you every night from now on." After

hearing this, Mo Li shook his head and said, "Forget it, watch it once in a while." It's okay, no matter how beautiful the scenery is, you'll still get bored looking at it every day."

Jun Mo walked up, held his hand, and said with a chuckle, "Okay, let's watch it once in a while."

Hearing his laughter, Mo Li's cheeks flushed slightly, and his heart beat a little faster. He has always been unable to resist Ah Mo's laughter.

He took a few steps forward quickly, and after stabilizing his mind, he said, "Let's go quickly, find the other couple, finish it early and go home to sleep."

Jun Mo had already seen the embarrassment on Li Li's face, dark His eyes were as bright as a wolf's, thinking that if it hadn't come out in the afternoon, he really wanted to pin him down in this mountain.

It's a pity that they are not married yet. If they are married, they can do whatever they want, and they don't have to worry about eating meat like this now.

Jun Mo thought to himself, this time, he must solve Rou Ran once and for all, and then return to the capital to prepare for the marriage, and try to get married with Ah Li as soon as possible.

The two of them returned to the border town under the moonlight, and they were not in a hurry to go home. Instead, they came to the ruined temple outside the city. There were at least forty or fifty beggars living in the ruined temple, and Li Li couldn't confirm how many beggars one by one. The beggar is a Rouran person, and he can only release the power to control forty or fifty beggars, implying that the Rouran person himself came out among them.

Sure enough, five of the forty or fifty beggars came out, and Li Li also gave a hint to tell them to go back in three days and tell the eldest prince that they had successfully put the medicine into the water source of the barracks, so that the eldest prince could come back with peace of mind. The border town has been attacked.

After hinting, Mo Li yawned, physical tears flowed from the corners of his eyes, and said to Ah Mo: "My work is done, the rest is up to you, if you need my help, just say, uh... I'm so sleepy, let's go back to sleep."

Jun Mo gently wiped away the tears streaming from the corners of his eyes, and said in a deep and hoarse voice beside Li Li's ear: "Baby, you've worked hard, leave the rest to me! "