Chapter 81

"Dang! Dang! Dang!"

"Jun Mo, wake up, it's already dawn."

Yu Hanyan kept the news of his younger brother in his heart last night, so he didn't sleep well all night, and he couldn't wait to knock on the door early this morning Ask Jun Mo for news.

"Get out, do you still want to know the news, if you want to go back to the room and wait for me." After opening the door, Jun Mo gloomily spoke to Yu Han, and then closed the door with a snap, regardless of his expression.

Yu Hanyan saw the door opened and wanted to enter excitedly, but the door was closed with a bang. If he hadn't retreated quickly, the door would have slapped him on the nose.

"You...you bastard who forgets friends after seeing sex!" After taking two steps back, Yu Hanyan looked at the closed door angrily. He was so angry that he really forgot his brother after having a wife. He retreated quickly, if his nose was hit by the door, he would not be disfigured and injured.

You must know that he is the most beautiful man in the capital, if his nose is disfigured and injured, then those girls and buddies will feel sorry for him to death!

Angrily kicking the wall twice, Yu Hanyan could only go back to the room and wait for Junmo.

And Mo Li in the room had already woken up when Yu Hanyan knocked on the door, sitting on the bed while getting dressed, he asked, "Why did he come to see you so early?" "A

Li!" Jun Mo didn't answer him, but She looked at him with a tangled face, as if she had something to say.

"Well, what's the matter?" Seeing Jun Mo's tangled look, Li Li asked.

"I have something to tell you!" Jun Mo said after pouring a glass of water and handing it to Li Li to rinse his mouth.

"Well, tell me." Li Li put the cup on the table, and sat down to listen to what he said with such a serious face.

"The person outside is His Royal Highness of Prince De's Mansion. Prince De is the uncle of the current emperor. Prince De is a young son who was born in his sixties after Emperor Glory abdicated. At that time, Emperor Chengjing raised him, and Emperor Chengjing was completely raising this younger brother as a son. The current Emperor Tianyou was nineteen years older than Prince De at that time, and the eldest prince today is one year older than Prince De." "Yes

. It is said that Prince De is a highly respected and favored existence in the royal family. Prince De married Gong Xixuan, the eldest daughter of the Royal Shang Palace family, and had a son and an elder brother. The first son was the eldest son outside the door."

" My brother was lost fifteen years ago. Recently, Prince De found the news about his brother who was lost fifteen years ago. Last night, His Royal Highness came to me to ask about his younger brother." Mo Li said to

Prince De's mansion He didn't care much about the matter, but what he didn't understand was: "Why did he ask you about his younger brother?"

Jun Mo still didn't answer him, looked at him and continued: "Last night, His Royal Highness said that my brother was fifteen years old. It was stolen by a servant girl in the mansion and thrown in a deep mountain in Jin County, and later a villager at the foot of the mountain took the child back." Mo Li felt a 'thump' in his heart when he heard this, and asked: "Where is that child?

" What's the name of the villager?"

"Mo Hongqi!"

Mo Li: Sure enough...

"How could the brother of the majestic palace be stolen by a maid? Why didn't he find it then?"

Jun Mo kept looking at Mo Li's face On his face, after hearing Mo Li's question, he told Mo Li everything Yu Hanyan said last night.

After listening to it, Mo Li didn't think about anything, but looked at Jun Mo who had been staring at him worriedly, and said with a smile on his face: "Why, do you think I will be sad and have any thoughts? Ah Mo, have you forgotten?" Now, you and I are not from here, although we have inherited the memory of this body, we are not the original owner."

Jun Mo suddenly realized that it was because he thought too much, but he forgot about it.

"Then what do you think, to recognize them?" Jun Mo asked.

"I don't know, I'm not Xiao Moli. In my memory, Xiao Moli is actually a person who really longs for a home, a home with parents, brothers and sisters, but unfortunately he will never get it, so he just wants to have a family." A small wind and cold will kill him." So Li Li really didn't know whether to admit it or not.

The main reason is that he is very afraid of trouble. In this life, he just wants to be a rice insect doctor who eats, waits to die, and occasionally treats diseases. Wang Fu is a representative word for trouble. Another Ah Mo also said that the two of them will go back to the capital. After getting married, if he really returned to the palace, the emperor was already afraid of Ah Mo and the general's palace, so wouldn't he be even more afraid to death.

Although he and Ah Mo are not afraid, it is troublesome!

Why! Annoyed!

"Admit it if you want, and deny it if you don't want to. I have everything." Jun Mo looked at Li Li, who was restless lying on the table, and said, stroking the top of his head.

"How do you know about the Prince De's mansion? How about the character and character of the Prince De, Princess De and the prince?" Li Li asked lazily on the table.

"After I came here, I only stayed in the capital for less than half a year. I don't know much about Prince De and his wife, but it is said that they are very loving. Prince De has always been rumored to be afraid of his wife, and he is indeed It is also every day except going to court, and the rest of the time is spent at home with the princess. I had a side-husband before, but I heard that he has never entered the side-husband's house." "As for His Royal Highness, I understand that this person has a temperament

. He looks like a bohemian, but he is actually a successful person, because his face is very beautiful, and he has always been liked by the girls and buddies in the capital. Not bad, but also short-sighted."

"Before, a boy next to him went out and was beaten by the young master of Xu Ge's hometown. After he found out, he brought people to beat all the people who photographed the young master of Xu Ge's hometown to death in front of the young master, and said , whoever dares to bully him, must be ready to be revenged by Yu Hanyan, Prince De's seniority is there, so the seniority of the prince is a generation higher than everyone else, so everyone dare not argue with him."

"According to what you said, in fact, this marriage in Prince De's Mansion can be recognized, and it may be beneficial to us after recognizing it." Mo Li said after hearing this.

"After admitting it, no one dares to bully you in the capital!" Although he can protect Ah Li from being bullied in the capital, he has become his general's husband. What, but behind the back must be disgusting that A Li has no natal family and is a small family.

He didn't want Ah Li to be wronged, he only wanted to protect Ah Li from any harm in his life.

"Tch, do you think there are still people who can bully me based on my abilities and force, besides, don't you still have you? Or do you mean you can't protect me." Li Li said jokingly.

"No, I won't let you suffer any harm." Jun Mo assured with a serious face.

"Okay, okay, I'm just kidding, why are you so serious!" Li Li said amusedly.

"You mean I'll recognize this relative."

"If you want to recognize it, you can recognize it, if you don't want to recognize it, you don't recognize it." Jun Mo said so, because he thought about it before, even if Ah Mo didn't have a capable natal family, he The master who can also protect Ah Li from being disliked by others, as long as he is there, who dares to say that Ah Li is not good.

"Well, I have to think about it carefully." Mo Li felt that he had to think about it. After all, he was not the original owner, Xiao Moli, but he used this body, so he had to think about it for Xiao Moli. Li Li must be very happy to accept this marriage.

And I heard from Ah Mo that the palace has never given up looking for Xiao Moli in the past fifteen years.

So he can't be selfish and only think about himself, he has to think about Xiao Moli and Xiao Moli's family.

"Then you should think about it carefully, but before we think about it, let's go to eat first." Jun Mo said with a smile.

"Well, speaking of eating, I'm hungry." Li Li rubbed his stomach and said weakly.

"I'll go downstairs to order food, and then I'll take the next door for a while. When the meal comes, eat first and don't wait for me."

Mo Li knew who lived next door, so he said, "Then don't tell him about me."

" I know." Jun Mo chuckled and opened the door to go out.

"Hey, brother, you finally came out." Yu Hanyan, who had been paying attention to Jun Mo, heard the voice and immediately opened the door to come out and saw Jun Mo come out.

He happily walked over to put his arms around Jun Mo's shoulders, and said anxiously, "Now you should tell me about my brother." "

If you want to know, just go to the room and wait for me. I'll ask the steward to deliver breakfast first." Jun Mo said Opening the hand on the shoulder, he said after taking three steps away from him.

"Really, you didn't lie to me!" Yu Hanyan grabbed Jun Mo's clothes and asked suspiciously.

"Believe it or not." Jun Mo said indifferently.

"Okay, I'll wait for you in the room, hurry up." Yu Hanyan let go of Jun Mo and decided to go back to the room and wait, since he agreed, he wouldn't lie to him.

.........

"What are you talking about? You said my brother doesn't want to recognize us." The voice in the room suddenly raised his voice, "Why, why doesn't my brother want to recognize me? No, I have to go see him. You tell me where he is, and I I want to see him, I want to tell him face to face how much I miss him in the past fifteen years, my father and mother concubine love him a lot, my mother and concubine have suffered a lot because of my younger brother, and I have been taking medicine all the time, and now I finally found my younger brother , the concubine mother is so happy, how could he accept it and the younger brother doesn't want to go home." "

Calm down, it's not that he doesn't want to recognize you, it's just that he can't accept it for a while, and he said he wants to think about it." Jun Mo looked Looking at his friends who were anxiously wandering around, he comforted him.

"Does he hate that we didn't find him sooner in the past fifteen years, and caused him to suffer so much, that's why he doesn't want to let us?" Yu Hanyan now feels very uncomfortable whenever he thinks about the pains that his younger brother has endured, so he always I am worried that my younger brother will hate them for these reasons, and I don't want to recognize them.

Seeing his more and more wild thoughts, Jun Mo said helplessly: "He didn't hate you, but you also have to think about your brother, and suddenly you have more family members for no reason. Do you have to give him a buffer time? Ah."

Yu Hanyan asked suspiciously: "Really, I didn't lie to me."

Jun Mo assured with a serious face: "Really, I didn't lie to you!" "

That's good, I'll give him time and let him Think about it carefully, but after talking about the capital, he has to go home with me, my brother in Prince De's mansion must go home, and my mother, concubine and father are still waiting in the mansion." Yu Hanyan said.

"It depends on whether he is willing or not." To be honest, Jun Mo didn't want Mo Li to go home with him, and Jun Mo didn't want to be separated from Mo Li for a second.

Yu Hanyan: "He lives there if he doesn't come home with me. He is a small military doctor and a brother, and he is not familiar with the place in the capital." "You don't have to worry about that,

he will come back to the General's Mansion with me." Jun Mo's one-year-old god is at ease.

"What! Why does my younger brother want to go back to the General's Mansion with you?" Yu Hanyan said furiously. His younger brother didn't recognize him, but he followed the boy back to the General's Mansion. There must be something wrong.

"Didn't I tell you?" Jun Mo said with a serious face.

"What did you tell me?" Yu Hanyan asked suspiciously.

"When I get back to the capital, I will marry Ah Li, and he will be the lord of my general's mansion from now on." "What!"

Li

Li, who had been watching the two of them next door, heard the roar, and scratched his ears, thinking Look, this cheap brother really loves to be taken aback.

Before he finished thinking, he heard the cheap brother next door yelling again:

"Jun Mo, this son is going to kill you!"