Chapter 91

"I remember that my father didn't say that this man was spreading rumors about me, how did the old lady know?" Li Li asked coldly, staring at the old lady Liu.

"This... I am guessing that there are some rumors about Prince De's mansion, so the only rumors about the third son can be spread." Mrs. Liu said 'not good' when she heard Li Li's words, but she is not stupid, Immediately came up with a reason to argue.

"Hehe, is that so?" Mo Li sneered.

He looked coldly into the old lady Liu's eyes, and said slowly: "Whether it's a guess or is it that this person is your Liu family, we don't know, why don't you just tell us directly?" Listen."

Li Li gave a mental suggestion directly, he has never experienced being here all the time and being chattered by this old woman, why should he force him when he can do it directly.

Since he can directly use his ability to control her to speak out, why wait for everyone to come and go and do Tai Chi here.

trouble! It would be better for him to do it directly, and there is no time to look for it. The father and king are all in court, and it will be lunch soon, eh~ He remembered that the shopkeeper in the kitchen bought a lobster from the first floor early in the morning, and he came back. After knowing it, I ordered the master chef in the kitchen to make spicy crayfish.

Spicy crayfish is more important than listening to the old woman here.

Cough~cough, the thought has gone far, but it is better to come back to reality.

Seeing Mo Li's voice fell, everyone in the room heard that the old lady Liu, who had spoken very euphemistically before, had a distorted face at this moment, and said: "So what if I send people to spread you, hum, my son is the minister of the Ministry of Industry, yes Your Majesty's confidant will be a proper cabinet minister in a few years, and your prince's residence is just occupied by the emperor's relatives, nothing else."

"Prince De, you are His Majesty's uncle, but you are not as important as my son. After the third prince ascends the throne, my granddaughter will be the queen of this Great Yu Dynasty, and my Liu family will be the queen of this Great Yu Dynasty." My mother's family is the uncle of the country, no worse than your Prince De's mansion." "

Why would Prince De marry a slut from a merchant's family and marry my Jin'er? What's the difference between my Jin'er? It wasn't because you married Gong Xixuan, a bitch, how could my Jin'er get drunk and be ruined by the third prince, it's all the fault of this bitch." After saying that, the old lady Liu growled even more ferociously

.

"Grandma, what are you talking about? You're confused. What are you talking nonsense?" Hearing Mrs. Liu say everything, Yu Hanyao, who was kneeling on the ground, turned pale with fright, stood up in horror and grabbed Mrs. Liu. The wife pulled and was about to cover her mouth to prevent her from continuing.

The Prince De, the Concubine, and His Royal Highness next to him were already blushing with anger, and the Prince De was even more angry and smiled back: "Come on, pull him away and let the old woman continue talking." Before the old man listened

, What he revealed was even more shocking. Hearing the tone, the grandson of the third prince brought a green hat to his cousin, Prince De.

Terrible, this is a royal secret, it seems that he came at an inconvenient time today, it is better to leave first.

"Boy Yan, it looks like you have some housework to deal with, old man, I'm here to join in. Let's talk again when you're free." Mr. Jun said goodbye.

"Master, please stop. You are not an outsider. I am not afraid of losing face today. It just so happens that you are here to be a witness for my apprentice." Prince De hurriedly asked to stay.

Although he was angry after hearing this, he calmed down instead. He didn't like that Liu Jin. The princess persuaded him to accept him as his side husband. What made him angry was that the third prince and the Liu family had plotted against him.

His dignified Prince De was bullied by a junior, do you really think he is easy to bully? He was not afraid of losing face, he had to talk to the emperor about this matter, and he had to talk to him.

"Then...Okay." Seeing that Prince De really wanted him to stay, Mr. Jun hesitated for a while before agreeing.

He taught Prince De martial arts for several years, and led him to hang out in the military camp for several years, so he knew that his apprentice was not a person who sticks to the rules, so he naturally understood Prince De's plan. Be a witness.

"Thank you, master."

After the old lady Liu was let go, she continued to say, as if she hadn't seen the outside world, "My Jin'er likes you, and I wanted you to marry him as Pingjun, but you only accept him as Pingjun." He is a side husband, what's wrong with my son, even if the second son is not your biological brother, but he has been serving this bitch conscientiously for the past fifteen years, but this bitch still stops the prince from entering into Jin'er house."

"At the beginning, I should have strangled this bastard to death on the spot. If I strangled him, there would be nothing like today!"

"Bastard!" Prince De didn't respond yet, and the princess couldn't listen anymore. Now, her husband Prince De, the son of Emperor Glory, the younger brother of Emperor Chengjing, and the uncle of Emperor Tianyou, are now being bullied by a grandson of the younger generation. They really think that Prince De's house is easy to bully.

"Don't be angry, it's not worth spoiling your body for these unimportant anger." Prince De did not calm down very much, comforting the princess.

"Continue talking, I want to see what else you have planned." Prince De said in a cold tone after coaxing the princess.

Hearing Prince De's voice, Yu Hanyao was terrified and paralyzed. If he hadn't been supported by the guards, he might have collapsed and fell to the ground, muttering 'It's over! It's over! '

"Poor Yao'er, we have been coaxing this bitch to be happy for the past fifteen years, but we still haven't got a good result. A good and beautiful brother was fined to work in the farm. Your Prince De's residence is too bullying. Yes."

"Then Yu Hanyao is the third prince's child." Prince De said suddenly.

"Hmph, if the third prince hadn't married the granddaughter of my Liu family as the third prince's concubine before, it wouldn't be good for my uncle and nephew to marry a husband, and my Jin'er would have been wronged in this ruined palace for fifteen years. How could a prince like him end up wanting to please a bitch like you?"

"Does the third prince know that Yu Hanyao is his child?" Prince De asked coldly again.

"The third prince knew it from the beginning. It was the third prince's idea to let you marry Jin'er." After being hinted, Mrs. Liu knew everything and said everything.

"Then you must bring Yu Hanyao back to the mansion this time. What are your plans?" Prince De's voice had lost all warmth, and Yu Hanyao, who was beside him, had fainted from fright at this moment.

And the two guards guarding Yu Hanyao were also trembling all over, it's over! They are bodyguards who know such a big royal secret, and they must be silenced. I only hope that the prince can kindly let them go and treat their families well.

"That's because His Majesty wants to give Jun Mo a marriage, and the third prince intends to let Yao'er marry that kid. No matter whether it is the main lord or the side lord, as long as he enters the general's mansion and stays with that kid, he may not be able to control the general." According to the news from the mansion, when Yao'er controls the entire General's Mansion, it is best to attract that kid to be infatuated with Yao'er, then the Jun family will support the third prince at that time, and the third prince's great career will have nothing to worry about. "

You bastard, you dare to scheme against our Jun's family." Mr. Jun's beard was about to stand up in anger. He thought it was a scandal of the royal family. Is there no one left?

Not to mention that his grandson already has a sweetheart he likes, even if he doesn't, he dares to say that his grandson doesn't think he will like that brother on the ground.

Mr. Jun said in disgust.

Mo Li was also very angry at this time, they plotted against his father, plotted against the little Mo Li who had suffered for fifteen years, and now they plot against Ah Mo, and want to rob Mo Li from him.

Is he really dead?

"Okay, okay, you guys are really good at calculating." Prince De got up angrily, and shouted outside: "Come on, press this old woman and Yu Hanyao to the palace to find His Majesty." Then the princess also

ordered : "By the way, send someone to take Liu Jin from the farm to the palace."

"Father, mother and concubine, I will go with me too." Li Li stood up and said, and everyone robbed him of his head. But I can't justify it.

"I'll go too." Yu Hanyan looked at his younger brother and knew that he was angry. Who told them to plot against that kid Jun Mo? You must know that Jun Mo is someone his younger brother has his eyes on.

"The old man is also going together. This time it is also related to my Jun's family. The old man has to talk to His Majesty." It seems that he hasn't gone out for a long time. For the past five years, he has been closed in the mansion to recuperate. These people are Forget how powerful he is old man.

Thinking back when he was fighting outside, these babies hadn't been born yet, so it's true that the tiger is not at home and the monkey is the king, right?

————————————————

"Your Majesty, the family of four in Prince De's Mansion, as well as En Guogong and Mrs. Liu, have come to see His Majesty.

" He was reviewing the memorial in the study, and suddenly the eunuch who was waiting for him came in to report.

Tianyou put down the cinnabar pen in his hand, and said in surprise: "It's strange, my uncle doesn't like the master who comes to the palace, why did he bring the whole family to the palace this time, and there are also En Guogong and the old lady of the Liu family, How did they get together."

"This... this old slave doesn't know." The eunuch was also very strange, and said to himself, this Prince De is a person who never comes to the palace when he has nothing to do. They're all here, and they're bringing the third young master with them.

"Quickly announce them to come in." Emperor Tianyou said.

"Yes!"

...

"The veteran attends Your Majesty, Your Majesty will live in good health." Prince De and Mr. Jun, one is His Majesty's uncle, and the other is a veteran of the three dynasties, so they don't need to kneel down to salute, just bow and bow their hands. .

"My concubine has met Your Majesty, and Your Majesty will live a long and healthy life." The concubine is His Majesty's aunt, and there is no need to perform ghost rituals, she only needs to perform blessing god rituals.

"Your Majesty's participation will ensure your Majesty's longevity and well-being." His Royal Highness Yu Hanyan is His Majesty's cousin, who belongs to the royal relatives, and only pays half a salute.

"Mo Li has met His Majesty, and His Majesty has a happy life and a healthy life." Mo Li was even simpler, he was still angry that His Majesty's son plotted against Jun Mo, so he bowed his hands and finished.

Only the old lady of the Liu family bowed down.

Emperor Tianyou looked at Li Li who made a nondescript salute behind him, and said with a light smile, "Is this brother the cousin that the emperor found back?" "Return to Your Majesty, it is."

Prince De replied.

"Yes, looks very similar to Aunt Huang. Congratulations to Aunt Huang." Emperor Tianyou said with a smile.

"This king is also lucky."

"By the way, I don't know why Uncle Huang got together with En Guogong and the old lady of the Liu family today?"