Chapter 92

"By the way, I don't know why the emperor got together with En Guogong and the old lady of the Liu family today?" "

Your Majesty, that's why we came to see His Majesty together today." The old lady Liu in the palace spoke to Emperor Tianyou.

After Emperor Tianyou finished listening, he sat behind the desk reviewing the memorial and meditated, his index finger beating rhythmically on the desk.

"This matter is very important, and since Mrs. Liu said that this matter has something to do with the third prince, why would she suddenly tell you all about it?" Emperor Tianyou asked suspiciously.

yes? This old lady is not stupid, why did she suddenly reveal these conspiracies?

It was only when everyone started to react to this matter that they were puzzled.

"Cough~cough, this matter has something to do with me." Li Li knew that everyone must be suspicious. Although everyone in the palace hadn't reflected it before, but now in the palace, as long as the emperor is not stupid, he will definitely ask.

"Oh, little cousin, what method did you use to make her tell all these plots?" Emperor Tianyou asked curiously. Although there was a curious smile on his face, But his eyes were full of frost.

Emperor Tianyou secretly said: This little brother of the imperial uncle's family disappeared for fifteen years, and suddenly reappeared fifteen years later. There is nothing wrong with the news that he sent the secret guards to check back. It is said that he is still an apprentice of a genius doctor. Now this little brother says

that he can control others to say things that they cannot say. The look in his eyes is somewhat meaningful.

"Your Majesty must also know that my master is a genius doctor. My master knows a kind of medicine. This medicine is called 'truth medicine', but this medicine is very difficult to prepare. The master has been looking for medicinal materials for many years before making a little medicine powder. And the master of the medicine powder didn't keep all of it for me."

"We encountered an assassin on the way back, so I took some out and used it on the assassin. Today, I happened to meet this old lady who came to the mansion. Grandpa and the others happened to catch the person who was spreading rumors, so I used this 'truth powder' on the old lady." While

saying this, Mo Li also released a supernatural power to hint at everyone in the room , implying that they all believed that the excuse he just said was all true.

Emperor Tianyou and others who had been hinted at nodded in understanding, thinking that since they are genius doctors, they must have this ability.

Emperor Tianyou didn't know what he thought of, looked at Li Li and asked, "I don't know how many 'truth fans' my little cousin still has."

If there are more, then His Majesty has to hold this medicine in his hands. Okay, Emperor Tianyou thought.

"This medicine is difficult to prepare. It belongs to an ancient prescription, and many medicinal materials are extinct, so the master spent many years to prepare a little bit. The master said that this medicine will not be prepared in the future. I have used it twice. Manually The rest of the bottle can only be used once or so."

Li Li pretended to take out a small porcelain bottle from the space in his arms, this was something he had thought about on the road, and what was contained in this small porcelain bottle was his own. When I needed anti-inflammatory drugs to save people in the border town, the powder made from amoxicillin could just be used as a 'truth powder'.

Anyway, even if the emperor asks the imperial physician to examine it, he will not be able to find out the ingredients in it. After all, amoxicillin is a western medicine, and there are many ingredients in it that cannot be detected in this ancient time and space.

Mo Li stepped forward and handed the porcelain bottle to Emperor Tianyou and said, "It's all in this porcelain bottle."

Emperor Tianyou liked Mo Li's way of knowing current affairs very much. He took the porcelain bottle and squinted his eyes happily to look at Mo Li and said, "Little cousin has been back for a while, so you need to come into the palace to see the emperor brother and your emperor's sister-in-law." "

"Yes, I will definitely come to the palace to see the emperor's brother and his wife next time." Mo Li happily agreed, and said in his heart: Who wants to come here to this ruined palace, every day is intrigue , and the weather is still so hot, only fools love to go out.

Emperor Tianyou wanted to open the porcelain bottle to see what the medicine powder inside looked like, but he was so suspicious and worried, so he just held it in his hand and played with it, "I don't know how to use this medicine powder to be effective." Mo Li looked at

Tianyou Di's suspicious appearance was very shameless, he lowered his head and mouth corners slightly and said: "Just pour it into the tea, let him drink it, and then ask him what you want to know." "After

drinking Are there any side effects?" Emperor Tianyou asked.

"There are no side effects." Amoxicillin is just an anti-inflammatory antibiotic. The powder here is only two capsules, so even if you drink it, there will be no side effects.

Emperor Tianyou nodded, looked at the porcelain bottle in his hand and said, "Send someone to the imperial concubine to bring the third prince here." "

Yes." The eunuch responded and pushed out of the imperial study with a bent body. His feet were trembling a little, and he thought to himself that the third prince might be dead this time. He had schemed against Prince De and Duke Enguo, and Prince De was the grandfather of the third prince according to his seniority. The third prince was too courageous. It's getting older, even if His Majesty likes him again this time, there probably won't be any good results.

Especially the "truth powder" that His Majesty still has in his hand. The eunuch has been serving Emperor Tianyou all the way since he was the prince, so he could see early on that His Majesty is going to use "truth powder" on the third prince. ' up.

Jinrong Palace

"Mother and concubine, what do you think the father thinks? Why don't you let me be the prince." Sitting on a chair, Yu Jinlin complained to the imperial concubine sitting at the top.

"Why are you in such a hurry, the crown prince is yours, and you will be the Lord of the Great Yu in the future. It's not that you don't know that your father is very suspicious. He is in his prime at this time, so he definitely doesn't want to set you up. For the prince, you just need to treat him as a son in front of your father and coax him to be happy as a father, and leave the rest to the concubine." The imperial

concubine is a very smart woman, and she looks very beautiful and flamboyant At the beginning, she and the empress were pointed out to Emperor Tianyou by the first emperor, but the former empress said that the appearance of the imperial concubine was too much, she could just be a side concubine and a favorite concubine, but she couldn't be the mother of a country.

Therefore, she was called the side concubine of Emperor Tianyou who was still the prince at that time, and the queen who was not as good-looking as her was called the prince's main concubine.

The words of the first queen were spread out at that time, and the imperial concubine was very angry when she heard it, thinking that since you look down on me and think that I can only be a favorite concubine and not worthy of being the mother of a country, then I will be a favorite Let me show you, my favorite concubine, I must hold the emperor firmly in my hands.

Therefore, after entering the prince's mansion, the imperial concubine held firmly the seduction of Emperor Tianyou, who was still the prince, in her hands. At other times, Emperor Tianyou was in the imperial concubine's room.

Even though there are countless concubines in the harem of Emperor Tianyou now, Emperor Tianyou still rests in the imperial concubine's palace for half a month within a month.

Since the Empress Dowager fought with the Empress Dowager, the Empress Dowager poisoned the Eldest Prince, who was very weak, but Emperor Tianyou did not punish the Concubine, but helped to cover up the evidence. This made the Empress Empress feel cold, and then she So she closed the palace and concentrated on raising the eldest prince, not participating in the harem dispute.

However, the empress's natal family is also Dayu's general who guards the country, and the Jun's family guards the border towns, so the empress's natal family guards the sea area, and the two generals guard the peace of Dayu's dynasty.

Therefore, even if the empress closed the palace, for the sake of the Great General Zhen Guo, no one in the harem could be bullied, even Emperor Tianyou wanted to show the empress face.

"That's the only way to go." The third prince said impatiently, he can only wait now, but considering that his father is in his prime, there will probably be no problems in the next ten years, so when will he wait? .

Then thinking about the proposals of the staff in the mansion, the third prince secretly thought about the chances of him winning.

"Mother and concubine, can you tell father that you want me to marry General Jun?" In addition to the third prince, Yu Jinlin, the imperial concubine also has an elder brother, Yu Jinxi.

Yu Jinxi has been interested in Jun Mo since he met him at the palace banquet last time, and when he heard that Emperor Tianyou wanted to give him a marriage, he came up with this idea.

"No, you are the prince, you can't marry Jun Mo, you are a dignified second prince, no girl can marry you, why do you have to marry yourself as a lowly person." The imperial concubine has always planned to let the second prince, who is the elder brother, marry her natal family His niece, who knows that he has a crush on Jun Mo, others don't know, but she knows that Emperor Tianyou has always been jealous of the Jun family.

Proposing to let the second prince marry Jun Mo at this time, wouldn't it make Emperor Tianyou angry and suspicious.

"Mother and concubine, my son just likes men and doesn't like girls, so you let me marry General Jun." Yu Jinxi pulled the concubine beside her, pouting like a little girl and acting like a baby.

The appearance of the second prince Yu Jinxi is very similar to that of the imperial concubine, they are both gorgeous and flamboyant, very beautiful, so even if they are acting like a baby at their daughter's house, they are still very good-looking.

"And the third brother will be the emperor in the future? If I marry General Jun, then the Jun family will have a relationship with the third brother. Wouldn't this bring the Jun family closer to the third brother's camp? In the future, it will be helpful to support the younger brother of the third emperor to be the prince and emperor." The second prince Yu Jinxi said.

"This... your royal father will not agree." The imperial concubine was a little moved by this proposal.

"That's right, if the second brother marries Jun Mo, then I will be Jun Mo's brother-in-law, and the Jun family army will be in my pocket." The third prince Yu Jinlin said happily.

"This...you asked me to think about it." The imperial concubine took a sip of her tea cup and said in thought.

Looking at the imperial concubine who was obviously moved by this proposal, the second and third princes below looked at each other happily.

One is happy that I can marry my sweetheart, and the other is that I have another help.

And Li Li, who was monitoring the entire palace with supernatural powers in the imperial study room, twitched his lips slightly after listening to the conversation.

It's a pity...

Just when the imperial concubine was about to speak to Emperor Tianyou about this matter again, the eunuch finally came to Jinrong Palace.

"This old servant has seen the imperial concubine, the second prince, and the third prince." The eunuch entered the door and bowed to the three of them.

"Get up, I wonder if your majesty has any orders for eunuch to come to my Jinrong Palace?" The imperial concubine put down the teacup in her hand and asked softly.

"It's His Majesty Xuan the third prince who went to the imperial study." The eunuch said, enduring the fear in his heart.

"Oh, I don't know why Your Majesty is looking for the third prince." The imperial concubine asked.

"This... I don't know much about this slave." The eunuch didn't dare to express his willingness, and only shirked that he didn't know.

"Elder-in-law doesn't know whether he is real or not." The imperial concubine looked at him with straight eyes and asked sternly.

"Your Majesty, don't force me, the servant really can't say anything." The eunuch begged for mercy with a wry smile.

"Apart from Your Majesty, who else is there in the imperial study?" The imperial concubine stared at the eunuch for a while, then took a step back and asked him.

The eunuch secretly wiped the sweat from his forehead, "The slave can only tell you that Prince De came to see His Majesty today, and you can't say anything else, even if it's your empress, and you let the slave die immediately." The noble concubine and the second prince, the third prince, and the

third When the person heard it, his face was serious. The thing that this slave can't even die is definitely not small. I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing.

But the imperial concubine was not at peace all the time, and finally felt that this was not a good thing.

"Your Majesty, the third prince should go with the servant, Your Majesty and the others are still waiting." The eunuch smiled wryly.

"Mother Concubine." The third prince looked at the concubine uneasily, wanting her to give him an idea.

"Go, don't contradict your father, everything depends on your mother and concubine me." The imperial concubine knew that she had to let the third prince go today, even if it was a dragon's pond and a tiger's den, she was thinking of ideas while comforting the third prince.

The third prince had no choice but to follow the eunuch to the imperial study.

The imperial concubine looked at the back of the third prince who was going away, and felt uneasy for a while, always thinking that something would happen to the third prince when he left.

Her intuition has always been very accurate. Over the years, her intuition has saved her many times. I really hope that this time she really thought too much.

No, no matter whether you think too much or not, you can't just sit here and wait for death.

"Come here, find someone to monitor every move of the imperial study, and report to me as soon as possible if there is any situation."