Chapter 8

"Head of the family, don't sigh, why don't we let brother Li come and see mother-in-law."

If Li Li was here at this time, he would know that the person who was speaking was Xiao Tang, the daughter-in-law of the village head who had just left him this morning. .

It turned out that when the doctor in the town judged her child as incurable and sent her to the mountain as soon as possible, the village chief Mo Yuan's husband, Lang Tang, fainted after hearing this. I can't tell. After sending it to the town, the doctor said that Tang's syndrome has partial dryness, and there is no way to cure it. Unless you go to a doctor, the doctor may have a solution.

But Mo Yuan is just a small village in Anping Village, where can he hire a magic doctor, let alone he doesn't even know where the magic doctor is.

There was no way, Mo Yuan could only go home with his son and his wife.

The son of the village, Mo Hongye, did not respond to Xiao Tang's words after hearing this, but he was also thinking about it.

Not to mention anything else, my son went to the doctor in the town to express his hope that he could not be cured and sent him to the mountain, but he was cured by Brother Li in the temple. Maybe Brother Li really learned great medical skills from the great monk.

Mo Hongye got up and walked into the bedroom of Dad and Ah, and saw Dad standing by the bed, holding Ah's hand with one hand, and wiping the saliva from the corner of Ah's mouth with the other, his eyes were full of sadness and sadness.

Ah Mo on the bed was also in tears at this time, with his mouth crooked and talking indistinctly.

"It's okay, don't be sad, my son and I will find a doctor to cure you." Although Mo Yuan had sadness in his eyes, he still comforted Fu Lang who was lying on the bed with a smile on his face.

After listening to Mo Yuan's words, Tang shi shook his head and refused with tears in his eyes. He knew what was going on in his family, and it was good for ordinary people in the village. No, he's going to die sooner or later anyway, he might as well leave now, he can't drag the family down.

Mo Yuan watched her husband beg for death, and finally couldn't hide his sadness, and said with tears streaming down his face: "You have never thought of any blessings in your life when you marry me. Now that the children are grown up and grandchildren are born, it is just a blessing." If you leave now, what will you do if you leave me alone? Whoever cooks and washes my clothes for me, you promise to spend the rest of your life with me." Listening to his father, Mo Hongye burst into

tears With a full face, he walked to Ahma's bed and knelt down. "Ah, don't worry, my son will find a doctor to cure you. Do you still remember brother Mo Li from the second brother Mo's family? He learned medical skills from the great monk, and he saved Abao. Today, I heard that he saved you. Xiaobao of the Chen family who fell into the water in the village, I will go to him to see a doctor for you, you wait."

After speaking, Mo Hongye stood up and walked out the door, intending to go to the temple to find Mo Li.

"Is the village head at home?"

Mo Li came out of Chen's house to see that it was not too late, so he came to the village head's house and was going to discuss with the village head about his purchase of a homestead. There was crying, Li Li listened carefully, and it turned out that the village chief, Fu Lang, was ill. When he heard Mo Hongye said that he wanted to invite him to see a doctor, he immediately made a sound.

"It's Brother Li, the head of the house, it's Brother Li who has come." Little Tang heard the voice, went to the yard and opened the door, and saw that it happened to be Li Li.

Little Tang was so happy that he ran into the yard to call for someone before Mo Li even called him.

Mo Hongye came out and sincerely begged Mo Li: "Brother Li, please take a look at me, please." "Don't worry, I'll go and see

Tang Amu right now." Mo Li He followed Mo Hongye in and greeted the village chief Mo Yuan.

"Grandfather of the village chief."

"Brother Li, come and see your Aunt Tang."

Mo Li had released a supernatural power when he entered the village chief's house, and he had already found out the cause of Tang's syndrome.

Down's disease is caused by shortness of breath, which is commonly known as apoplexy.

This disease is easy to say, difficult to say, but it depends on who treats it, but it is not a big problem for Li Li.

He has thoroughly understood his grandfather's medical manuscripts and medical skills in the last days, and even found a lot of other medical techniques and medical manuscripts when he went out to do missions. He has studied them thoroughly, and dare to say that his current medical skills are completely collected long.

For a stroke he is completely curable.

Mo Li put down Tang's pulse, and said to the village chief and his son next to him, "I'll give Tang Amu acupuncture first, and I'll trouble Uncle Hongye to prepare some white wine and a candle." "Go quickly .

"

In the medicine box, he took out the silver needles he had just used for the old lady of the Chen family and arranged them one by one. After Mo Hongye came over with white wine and candlelight, he threw all the silver needles into the white wine and soaked them for a stick of incense (five minutes). Time, and then take out the silver needles from the wine, roast each one on the candle for a while, and place them one by one on a piece of white gauze.

Mo Li pressed the back of Da Tang's neck, and he fell asleep.

Then, in the eyes of the three village chiefs, they saw only an afterimage flying past, and what caught their eyes was that the silver needle on Tang's head was like a hedgehog.

After inserting the silver needles, Mo Li gently rotated the silver needles on each acupuncture point with the pulp of his thumb and index finger. Li Li released a little supernatural power and went in along the silver needles, slowly blocking the inside of his body. Slowly, some black blood drops appeared on the points where Tang's silver needles were inserted.

After about a cup of tea (fifteen minutes), Li Li quickly removed the silver needles on Tang's head.

"Auntie, please bring a basin of warm water and wash it off for Tang Amu."

Xiao Tang was cooking in the kitchen before, and there happened to be boiling water on the boil, so I mixed a basin of warm water and brought it over to wipe off the blood on your Ama's face.

When they saw it, several people were instantly overjoyed, only to see that Datang's face had recovered to its original state, and his expression was no longer crooked.

The village chief looked at Fulang who had recovered to his original state, happily ran over to sit by Fulang's bed, touched his face and said tremblingly, "It's done! It's done! Look, it's really healed." But

look Seeing that her husband didn't move, she was lying there all the time, and asked worriedly: "Brother Li, why are you still awake?"

Mo Li said while packing up the silver needles: "It's okay, Tang Amu is tired. Yes, just let him sleep and wake up. Today I only did acupuncture on the face, and I will come back tomorrow to treat Tang Amu's numbness on the left side, and then I will drink some medicine and it will be fine." "Okay, thank

you Brother Li." Hearing what Li Li said, the village chief knew that his husband's illness could be completely cured here, and his whole face was full of excitement.

Seeing the current state of the village head's family, Li Li didn't intend to say that he came to the village head to have something to do, thinking about coming tomorrow during the day.

"Uncle Hongye and I will go back and get the medicine that Tang Amu needs to take."

Seeing that Mo Li packed up the medicine box and was about to leave, the village head put down Fu Lang's hand and covered the quilt, stood up and said, "Brother Li is so Come late, I must have something to do."

"It's nothing serious, it's the same when we talk about it tomorrow." "

Tell me, you saved your Tang Amu's life today, what else can you not tell me ." The village chief said with a dissatisfied face.

After listening to what the village head said, Li Li simply told about his visit to the village head earlier. "You also know that I live in the temple now, and a new monk will come to the temple next month. I am not suitable to live there anymore. I need to find a new place to live, so I just came to ask the village. Grandpa, can I buy a homestead in the village head, and I will build a house by myself."

The village head understood when he heard this, and asked, "Then do you have a place you like?"

"I want to buy it. The land next to the creek in the back mountain is next to a stream, so it is easy to drink water." Li Li mentioned the place he had been optimistic about early in the morning.

"It's convenient to drink water in that place, but it's a bit far from the village, and it's also next to the mountain. What if there are wild animals running down from the mountain? Besides, it's not safe for you to live there alone. I'll give you a hand in the village Find a suitable one." The village chief said disapprovingly after hearing the place Mo Li chose.

"That's right, Brother Li, it's too dangerous for your brother's family to live there. If you want me to tell you, why don't I go and get your house back? Give it to Mr. Mo." Mo Hongye also said indignantly on behalf of Mo Li.

In the past, he saw that Li Li was a brother, and those people were also Li Li's grandparents and uncles. It was difficult for him to say anything to an outsider, but now that Li brother saved his mother and son, it was equivalent to After saving him, he will help Brother Li no matter what.

"Thank you, Uncle Hongye, for your kindness. Let's forget about the house. Let's take care of my grandparents' filial piety." Mo Li rejected Mo Hongye's suggestion. He was not the original owner. He was not qualified to live in that house either. The original owner and the original owner's father respected the original owner's grandma at that time, but everything about him in the future has nothing to do with any family.

As long as that family doesn't come to trouble him, he won't bother them either, and if any family wants to trouble him, then he won't bear it, and he can be considered as the original owner's representative. Angry at being kicked out as soon as parents died.

"I chose this place, away from the back mountain, just as I can also go into the mountain to collect medicine, and you don't have to worry about my safety. Over the years, I have followed the great monk to learn medicine and practice martial arts with him. Ordinary wild animals are no match for me at all." There was no wild animal on the mountain that Li Li could not defeat, but the village chief's family was still worried.

Mo Li couldn't help it, so he took a water glass on the table and strangled his hand. In an instant, the water glass turned into a gun and floated down from Mo Li's palm.

"You see, you don't have to worry at all."

The three people in the room looked at the powder on the ground, and then at Li Li's white and tender hands, they were stunned. This is really inseparable.

Then it was the village chief who came to his senses first, "Okay, okay, it seems that you have learned a lot from the great monk, okay." "

Tomorrow I will ask the Yamen to handle your land deed. How do you plan to build a house?" the village chief asked again.

"As for building a house, I have to trouble the village chief's grandfather to help Mo Li take care of it." "

No problem, as long as you don't worry, your Uncle Hongye will take care of this matter for you, and he will definitely let you go after a month." Live in a new house."