Chapter 71

As usual, Emperor Tianyou sat on the dragon chair, watching the ministers at the bottom arguing like women buying vegetables in the vegetable market over trivial matters, it was very boring, Emperor Tianyou yawned quietly Thinking about it, should I go to Concubine Qin after a while? Or go to Qi Guijun?

Concubine Qin is a woman, soft and charming, and she likes him very much by singing ditties in soft words, but Qi Guijun is also good, gentle and elegant, and she is good at playing the flute, especially last night Qi Guijun played his flute somewhere. He wants to die.

Thinking of this, Emperor Tianyou's face was full of lust, thinking about the taste of blowing the flute, he couldn't wait any longer, and looked at the courtiers impatiently.

Eunuch Li, the personal eunuch who has been serving Emperor Tianyou all the time, has been serving Emperor Tianyou since he was the prince. He is the one who understands Emperor Tianyou the most. Looking at Emperor Tianyou's expression, he can tell that he is impatient.

Eunuch Li took a step forward, shook the dust in his hands, and shouted sharply: "If there is something to do, let's go back to the court!" The

whole court was as quiet as a chicken in an instant.

Emperor Tianyou looked at the quiet courtiers below, waved his hands and said: "If there is nothing wrong, then retreat!"

A voice suddenly came from outside: "Eight hundred miles urgent report!

" Standing up on the dragon chair, he said loudly: "Submit it!"

The ministers of the court saw a messenger who was exhausted but extremely excited holding a sealed emergency report in his hand.

The messenger came to the court hall with strides, knelt down under the dragon chair of Emperor Tianyou, raised his hands high and said: "The last general will participate in your majesty, your majesty, a great victory in the border city! The Jun family led the Jun family army and beheaded Rou Ran's eldest prince, the second prince, led troops to attack Rouran's court. Now Rouran is the third prince waiting to take the throne. The third prince's mother is from Dayu, and he expressed his willingness to make peace with Dayu. In this urgent report, please read it."

Mantang Wenwu and Emperor Tianyou heard that Jun Mo beheaded the two princes of Rouran overnight, everyone was stunned, and it took a while to realize that it was always threatened by the border city Rouran was defeated by Junmo, and wanted to make peace with Dayu, everyone was ecstatic.

"Hurry up, hurry up and come up to me!" Emperor Tianyou said overjoyed when he saw the urgent report.

"Good! Good! Good!" Emperor Tianyou laughed three times after opening the sealed emergency report and reading it.

"Sure enough, you are worthy of being my general. Reward, reward..." Suddenly Emperor Tianyou stopped talking, and the Jun family was already a great general of the country. At this time, Emperor Tianyou didn't know what to reward Junmo, gold and silver treasures? The mansion of the dignified general of the town is not bad!

Looking at the civil and military affairs of the Manchu Dynasty in the hall, Emperor Tianyou put down the good news in his hand and asked: "My dear friends, tell me, this time the general Jun went out to threaten the border town for me, killed the two princes Rouran, and let Rouran However, I took the initiative to make peace with my great Yu, such a great contribution, how should I reward you as a general?"

Hearing the words of Emperor Tianyou above, the civil and military ministers of the Manchu Dynasty fell silent instantly.

yes! The Jun family is already the Great General of Zhen Guo. How should I award such a great contribution this time? It's too small to be justified, but it's too big... Unless you can be named a Duke, but here is a Duke, next time Jun Mo will give you a reward How should one award rewards for meritorious service? At that time, there will be no way to seal him, unless he can be crowned as a king with a different surname.

But they all know the one above, and he is not the one who is willing to confer the king of a different surname out.

The civil and military ministers of the Manchu Dynasty were all discussing in low voices how to reward this time.

"Your Majesty! I have something to pay attention to." At this time, a minister stood out from the hall. This minister was Liu Heping, the servant of the Ministry of Industry, and Liu Heping was a confidant of Emperor Tianyou.

"Eh! Liu Aiqing has a good idea for reconciliation?" Emperor Tianyou raised his eyebrows.

"This general Jun is over twenty this year, and other people's families over twenty have married wives and had children. It's just that General Jun has been guarding the city for His Majesty in the border town, so it has been delayed so far. Why don't His Majesty give you a son for General Jun this time?" Let's have a good marriage." Liu Heping, the minister of the Ministry of Industry, said.

"That's right! Liu Aiqing's idea is good, what do you Aiqing think?" Emperor Tianyou was very happy to hear this suggestion, and asked the ministers of civil and military affairs below.

"Hey, that's a good idea. General Jun is already in his twenties. I heard that he doesn't even have a roommate. I'm afraid he still doesn't know what it's like to be a woman. Why don't you give him a marriage by His Majesty this time and let General Jun marry him?" Let's eat meat, too." The one who spoke was Chen Yan, the Minister of the Military Department, whose father was Chen Mosong, Prime Minister of the Left.

Chen Yan loved to dance knives and guns since he was a child. When he was nineteen years old, he did not tell his family about the martial arts champion. His father had no choice but to allow him to go to the military camp. After that, step by step, he reached the position of today's military minister. After a long time, the barracks are full of old-timers who like to speak yellow accents. He is used to it, and he has never been able to change it.

It's just that Emperor Tianyou doesn't bother with him, and sometimes he likes to strike up a few words with him.

"The ministers also think that this reward is good, the king and the general will be happy, and the ministers have no objection." All the ministers of the court fully agreed.

You can't say it if it's meaningful, and you have to agree with it if you don't agree. Judging by your majesty's appearance, you don't want to reward the Jun family.

As long as Emperor Tianyou doesn't continue to award Junmo other or official positions, but just be a matchmaker and give him a marriage, he is very willing, and even happy to see it come true, so he asked with interest: "Then all my lovers, tell me, is this good?" Should I find a girl or a brother for marriage?"

"This..." The ministers couldn't make up their minds for a while, yes, should they find a brother or a girl?

If the one who bestowed the marriage was a girl, what would General Jun do if he liked my brother? If the one who gave the marriage is a brother, what if he likes a girl again?

"Otherwise, brothers and girls will be given one, one main room and one side room, and this will be complete." Chen Yan said.

"Well, it makes sense." As long as Emperor Tianyou does not involve threats to his throne, he is generally very generous and willing to satisfy his courtiers.

Emperor Tianyou said: "Then any of your families have suitable girls and brothers, please report to them, and we will choose two suitable ones for General Jun to moleste.

" A girl?"

"Fuck off, my girl is only fourteen, is that appropriate? I heard that your daughter is looking for a husband's house, isn't it a good time?" Master Qin retorted.

"Hey, bad luck. My little girl just decided a few days ago. It would be great if I played for a few days. Hey, it's my little girl who doesn't have this blessing." The adult who said earlier sighed, As for whether what he said is true or not, only he knows, even if it belongs to the family, then his daughter will probably decide to make it true in the next few days.

To be honest, although the ministers of the Manchu Dynasty agreed to marry Jun Mo, they were not willing to marry their daughter brother to Jun Mo, because they all knew that Emperor Tianyou had serious suspicions.

Although Jun Mo was the only man left in this Jun family except for the old, weak, sick, disabled, orphans and widows, Emperor Tianyou still did not let go of his suspicions about the Jun family, especially the Jun family army in the border town.

And this time it only took one night to kill the two princes of Rouran, Jun Mo and Jun's army were even more powerful.

In the border town, it is possible not to know who the emperor is, but no one would know Jun Mo and the Jun family army. The Jun family is so popular, if they rebel that day, it will not be easy, so God You Emperor can not be suspicious!

"Uncle Kaiser." Emperor Tianyou looked at Prince De, who was still dozing off while leaning against a pillar, and suddenly called out.

It may be that Prince De fell asleep too soundly and did not hear Emperor Tianyou's voice. Unable to do so, Emperor Tianyou called again a little louder: "Uncle German Emperor." "Prince De, wake up, is Your

Majesty calling you?" The minister gently pushed Prince De down.

"Well, it's time for court? Then the king will leave first." After being pushed awake, Prince De touched the corner of his mouth and said in a confused way.

"Haven't come to court yet, His Majesty is calling Wang Ye!" the minister whispered.

"Um, I don't know why your majesty called me the king? Let me declare it first. If your majesty wants to finish something, then forget it. The king doesn't want to waste time doing things. It's not enough." After sitting up straight, Prince De raised his hand and yawned, and said with a foolish face.

Speaking of this Prince De, he is also a strange person. He is the youngest brother of Emperor Chengjing, the first emperor. He was born to a concubine who accompanied him after Emperor Glory abdicated. Emperor Glory is already in his sixties. After she was born, she was thrown into the care of Emperor Chengjing by Emperor Glory.

Emperor Cheng Jing was already in his forties at that time, and he didn't feel too disgusted by the sudden addition of a younger brother. Anyway, this younger brother was younger than his son, and there was no way to compete with him for the throne, so he followed the then Empress Dexing. Together as a son.

This Prince De was raised by the emperor's brother since he was a child, and the youngest nephew of the emperor's brother is several years older than him, so in the palace, he is a junior. Everyone pampers him and makes him a helpless His character, except for the words of his brother Emperor Cheng Jing and his sister-in-law Empress Dexing, he would not listen to anyone else.

Later, after he got married, he doted on his concubine very much, or could not be said to be doting on him. It can be said that he was completely a wife slave. Although there was a side lord, but this side lord was called Prince De, and he just wanted to have fun with the princess. That's all.

"Uncle Kaiser, I and all the ministers are discussing giving marriage to General Jun, but I don't know if General Jun likes brothers or girls, so I decided to give both brothers and girls, and let General Jun choose whether to be a brother or a girl." What do you think about it, my wife?" Emperor Tianyou knew that Prince De was such a nonchalant character, so he didn't care about him sleeping in the court.

Speaking of which, Prince De was ten years younger than Emperor Tianyou. When Prince De was born, Emperor Tianyou's eldest prince was born, so not only Emperor Chengjing raised Prince De as his son, but Emperor Tianyou also regarded this little emperor uncle as his son. The son is raising.

"On this matter, I have no objection. Your Majesty, if there is nothing else, the king will leave first. The king will go back to accompany the princess."