Chapter 17

"Little Doctor Mo, do you want to pick spring buds together?"

Li Li found that since he distributed some herbal tea to the village for free, his popularity in the village has inexplicably improved, except for that one who still doesn't like him very much. Bazi is hard to beat this person's reputation, but this person will not say anything about him in person, and just pretend he didn't see him after seeing him, but Li Li doesn't care.

Now both brothers and girls in the village love to come and go out with him, either to pick wild vegetables or fish in the river.

Now another brother came to him to pick the toon buds.

Originally, Li Li didn't really want to go, but after thinking about Chunya's medicinal value.

Toon buds are the buds of vegetation in spring.

A folk proverb says: "The toon buds are as tender as silk before the rain, and the toon buds are as woody after the rain."

Toon buds should be eaten before Grain Rain, and should be eaten early, fresh, and tender; after Grain Rain, the fiber will age, the taste will be dull, and the nutritional value will be greatly reduced.

This is a good time to eat toon sprouts.

Think about the many ways to eat toon sprouts, the most common ones are fried eggs with toon sprouts, fried meat slices, tofu mixed with toon sprouts, etc. Wash the toon sprouts, mash them with salt, add some chili and sesame oil, the taste is delicious and spicy. Dip the slightly pickled sprouts and leaves in egg batter and deep-fry them twice, and eat them with pepper oil and salt. The taste is better than seafood and has a unique flavor. Mash the spring buds and garlic into a thin paste, add some oil, salt, vinegar and cold water to make a toon garlic juice, which is also very flavorful when used to mix noodles.

There is also the toon bud sedan chair, which is even more unique. When my grandfather was still there, every year before the rainy season, my grandfather would pick a lot of toon buds. In addition to making medicine, the rest were used to make dumplings. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Toon buds are even more useful in medicine. They can also invigorate the spleen and whet the appetite, increasing appetite.

It also contains vitamin E and sex hormone substances, which have the effects of anti-aging and nourishing yang and nourishing yin, so it has the laudatory title of "helper".

Chunya has the effects of clearing away heat and dampness, diuresis and detoxification, and is a good medicine for auxiliary treatment of enteritis, dysentery and urinary system infection.

The volatile smell of toon buds can penetrate the epidermis of roundworms, so that roundworms cannot attach to the intestinal wall and be excreted from the body, which can be used to treat ascariasis.

It is also rich in vitamin C, carotene, etc., which help to enhance the immune function of the body and lubricate the skin. It is a good food for health and beauty. It can also be used to clear away heat and detoxify, treat sores, hair loss, red eyes, cough due to lung

heat , etc. However, toon buds are hairy things, and eating too much can easily induce the recurrence of chronic diseases, so patients with chronic diseases should eat less or not. "Wait, come right away." Mo Li closed the clinic, took a basket and went out to pick toon buds with his brother who just called him. Li Li thought that he still planned to stay in this village for the time being, so the friends in the village came to him, and he agreed to go out with them five times out of ten. Every time he came across some common herbal medicines when he went out, Li Li would teach his friends to know them. Afterwards, Li Lian would also collect the medicinal herbs they collected according to the price of the medical center in the town. So the little friends in the village are even more keen to ask Li Li to go out together. "Let's go, Ayue found a big Chinese toon tree today, and we can pick a lot of toon buds today." It was a brother from the village named Mo Liang who came to call Mo Li. It also belongs to the Mo family, and they are somewhat related to Mo Li.

The A Yue in Mo Liang's mouth is the grandson of Mo Li's adoptive father's cousin's family. His name is Mo Lanyue. At the beginning, Mo Li's adoptive father and adoptive father were both dead. When Mr. Mo's family came to chase away little Mo Li, this uncle came to stop him. , but he was very upset by the Rong family, and he thought that Li Li was indeed not a parent and child of the Mo family, and he had no right to prevent his parents from taking back the house.

Later, when Xiao Moli was in the temple, the uncle still took care of him in secret.

Mo Liang hurriedly pulled Mo Li to the toon tree they had found before.

"Hurry up and install the toon buds, or those girls will come and snatch us later."

Mo Li looked at a few brothers on the toon bud tree who were holding a pair of scissors, which were tied with two long bamboo poles. He was standing there, holding a long bamboo pole and scissors in his hand, and was cutting the tall toon buds. There were a few brothers under the tree who put the toon buds they picked into baskets.

During this period of time, Li Li got to know the brothers, girls and men in the village.

They are basically a group of brothers in the village, and another group of girls, let alone men.

Because the elder brothers here are marryable, everyone is afraid that their elder brothers and daughters will lose their reputation when they are unmarried, except for their own brothers and sisters.

If the brother from another family plays with his own girl, it's okay that the brother is married after that, but if the brother finally marries a wife, then does his own girl still need to be famous?

If one of the girls falls in love with the brother, but the brother doesn't like the girl and wants to marry a man, what should the girl do, so it's better for the brother and the girl to separate from the beginning.

"You picked so much, have you finished eating?" Li Li saw that everyone had a big basket full.

"It's not enough. In addition to eating at home, we also need to send some to my grandfather's family. My aunt married into the county, so I also need to give some to my aunt's family. If there are any surplus, I can sell them in the county. Ah, so my pocket money will be a little more."

After hearing what Li Li said, a handsome brother kept picking up the buds while answering Li Li's words.

Li Li listened to his arrangement and looked at his basket, thinking that there were really not many.

"How do you sell the toon buds that you sell to the county?" Mo Li also asked curiously while picking up the toon buds.

"It's sold there. If you have more, you can take it to the restaurant and try it. If you are lucky, the price charged in the restaurant will be higher by 20 yuan a catty. If it is less, we will sell it on the street. , the price will be about ten or fifteen cents lower." "

Then if you have extra toon buds in the future, come and sell them to me, the price is the same as your price in the restaurant." "

Little Doctor Mo, you Is it enough for one person to eat so much?" A boy with a round face asked curiously.

"I can't finish it, but toon buds can be used as medicine." Mo Li explained with a smile, he quite likes this guy, his round face looks very festive. The brothers next to me heard this, and asked in surprise

: "Is the toon bud still a medicinal material?"

Finally, I will explain to you some common medicinal uses of toon buds.

"Toona sinensis is bitter, astringent, flat, and enters the liver, stomach, and kidney channels. It can clear away heat and detoxify, invigorate the stomach and regulate qi. It can also treat hair loss, diarrhea, sores, scabies, etc." Speaking of this, Mo Li read

it Seeing everyone, he said with a smirk: "There is another effect, you will definitely like it."

"What~ what, tell me quickly." Mo Lanyue and the others who had cut the toon buds on the tree before watched Li Li popularize it for them. Chunya is used for medicine, and everyone came down to listen.

"Beauty and aphrodisiac."

"Ah~ Little Doctor Mo, you don't have any sense of shame." One of the boys who was prettier than the girl said coaxingly after hearing Li Li's words.

This brother is more beautiful than girls, and he himself likes men, so the family pampered him like a girl from the beginning so that he could be married. To be honest, some girls in the village were not pampered by him.

"Why don't I feel ashamed? Think about it, if you marry someone, then you must want to look good and have good skin, so that your man will like you, right." Blink. As a result, this brother's face turned red from embarrassment when he heard Li Li's teasing.

"If you want to marry a girl, my brother's physical strength is weaker than that of a man, so at this time, you have to make up, otherwise, how can you satisfy your wife on the wedding night, right?" Mo Li said Finished, and smirked a few times.

After listening to Li Li's words, the brothers next to him felt extremely ashamed.

Although some of them are already determined to marry a man or marry a girl, they are all in their teens after all, unlike Li Li, who used to watch movies with his buddies in the same dormitory in high school, and then went to the end of the world. After being around for a few years, I usually go out on missions with everyone. A group of big men like to talk about what they like to talk about together. Those men in the past stopped talking to Li Li about women.

"Li Li, how do you know so clearly?" Mo Lan asked Mo Li curiously.

"Don't forget that I'm a doctor, and these things are the basic common sense of a doctor."

"Okay, okay, don't talk about it, go ahead and cut the toon buds, I seem to see that group of girls coming over. "Mo Liang looked at a few figures in the distance, quickly climbed up the tree and continued to cut the toon buds. They couldn't afford to offend these girls in the village, especially one of them, who would cry before she said anything. It fell first.

Every time it makes people think that someone else is bullying her, Mo Liang has suffered a few times at her hands, he can't beat her every time, but he has also learned to be smart, as long as he sees this girl every time he will stay away Stay far away, because I can't afford to offend, and I can't hide.

"Little doctor Mo, which... which..."

Mo Li looked at the beautiful boy beside him, Mo Qiyu, hesitating with a blushing face, and asked, "Well, what's the matter?" "

Which... ..Are you really worthy of the beauty treatment you just mentioned?" Mo Qiyu asked softly with a blushing face.

"This one, which one do you want?" Mo Li couldn't help teasing seeing the beauty's blushing face, which was so cute. "I have many types. Do you want whitening, delicate skin, or rosy white first." "

Ah... there are different types." Mo Qiyu listened to Mo Li If so, I don't know which one to choose.

Looking at the bewildered beauty, Li Li endured the apology in his heart, and continued to tease: "I remember you are already engaged, and you are going to get married soon." "Yes." The beauty Mo Qiyu

listened When Li Li asked about his marriage, he lowered his head shyly and answered slightly.

"Then I'll go back and make a special one for you. After you use it, I can guarantee that your man will be very satisfied with you on the day you get married." Mo Liyi said pointedly.

At this moment, Mo Qiyu felt ashamed after hearing Li Li's words, and his whole body was about to burn.

Li Li looked at him like this, and only sighed that the children here are so innocent! It's

not like those children in modern times, they can drive any car at such a young age!