Chapter 63

The next day,

Mo Li walked around the barracks and observed the wounds of the patients who underwent surgery yesterday. They were not bad, the operations were successful, and the patients did not have any inflammation or fever. Mo Li changed the wound medicines for several wounded soldiers and General Lu again. He also taught the military doctors in detail how to suture wounds and how to tie knots.

In a flash, the whole morning passed, and Li Li had a lunch in the military camp. To be honest, the big pot of rice in the military camp was really unpalatable.

Since coming here, Mo Li has never been willing to wrong himself under certain conditions. Anyway, there is nothing for him in the barracks at this time, and Ah Mo also went out to deal with wild animals on the mountain, so he decided to go home and make some delicious rewards Treat your stomach.

Mo Li walked into the entrance of the alley to go home, and heard a sound from the side.

"Doctor Tong, please save my wife." A man begged.

"Mr. Tang, it's not that I don't want to save you, it's because I can't save you. The child in your wife's stomach is too big. Your wife's body is weak. The amniotic fluid has already drained. I'm afraid adults and children won't be able to save it. There's nothing I can do about it." Doctor Tong shook his head in embarrassment and explained.

"No! No, Ah Rong will be fine! It will be fine..." The man murmured, as if remembering something, and asked: "Then if we don't want children, we don't want children, Would A Rong not be able to..."

Dr. Tong shook his head, even if he didn't want a child at this time, the pregnant woman probably wouldn't survive.

"Impossible, this is impossible..." The man collapsed to the ground all of a sudden, murmuring and trembling as he tried to get up from the ground, probably because he was too nervous, he fell to the ground twice again.

Doctor Tong hesitated: "If..."

The man quickly asked, "What if?"

"If you can find a genius doctor or a disciple of a genius doctor, your wife may be saved!" Doctor Tong said hesitantly.

"Genius doctor, do you know where the genius doctor is?" The man grabbed Dr. Tong like he was grabbing your life-saving straw.

"I've only met the apprentice of the genius doctor. As for the genius doctor, I heard that he has left the border town, and I have only met the apprentice of the genius doctor once. I don't know where he lives." Hearing Dr. Tong's words, the man's just-raised expectations were revived

. The child fell through. , full of despair.

Dr. Tong looked at the man's appearance and regretted it very much. He shouldn't have said it out. This gave people hope and turned into despair in an instant, and even if he found the disciple of the genius doctor, what if he couldn't save him, what should he do!

Mo Li listened for a while and understood what had happened. It turned out that there was a woman giving birth in this family, but now the child is not safe for both adults and children due to dystocia.

Thinking of saving a life is better than building a seven-level pagoda, and this is saving a newborn baby. You must know that in the three years after the end of the world, you will never see another baby. Having a newborn baby means hope.

Another one is that he is a doctor and cannot watch patients die in front of his eyes.

Mo Li walked over with the medicine box on his back and said, "Doctor Tong, what a coincidence." "

Little Doctor Mo, hurry up, there is a pregnant woman here, I wonder if Little Doctor Mo can save it?" Doctor Tong ran away excitedly when he saw Mo Li Come and grab him.

"I just heard the movement here at the entrance of the alley, so I came to have a look and heard your conversation. I need to see how the pregnant woman is now." Li Li said.

"Quick, quick, Mr. Tang, this is Doctor Mo, a disciple of the genius doctor. His medical skills are better than this old man. Your wife and child may be saved." "I beg the little genius

doctor to save my wife." Li, begged Mo Li with an excited face.

"I will. Let's go and see how your wife is doing right now." If you don't go in, the woman is probably going to die.

After Mr. Tang heard what Li Li said, he quickly took the two of them back to the yard. At this moment, the yard was in chaos. The son brought out a basin of bloody water.

"How is Ma'am now?" Mr. Tang asked anxiously, holding his wife back when he saw the blood coming out.

"Madam's amniotic fluid has been broken for a long time, and it's about to run dry. The baby's fetal position is not correct, and he can't give birth. He has already started to bleed profusely..." The mother-in-law burst into tears after speaking.

"Little genius doctor, save my wife quickly." Mr. Tang grabbed Li Li in a panic and begged.

"Shut up!" Mo Li shouted, the noise in the courtyard stopped instantly, even a lady in Chinese clothes who was probably in her forties under the eaves was also stunned, and looked at her in confusion Son Tang Gongzi.

"Mother, this is Dr. Mo, the apprentice of the genius doctor Chen He. He can save A Rong and the child." Mr. Tang explained to Mrs. Huafu.

"You are Mr. Tang's mother." Mo Li said.

"Yes, I have met Little Doctor Mo." Mrs. Tang replied to Li Li with courtesy.

"You're being polite." Mo Li bowed his hand in return.

"The old daughter-in-law and grandson will bother Dr. Mo."

"This is my duty as a doctor. Why bother, old lady, I'll go in and see the situation of the pregnant woman first." Mo Li said.

"Please." Mrs. Tang led Mo Li into the maternity room.

Mo Li took off his coat and walked into the house. He went to the military camp today, and it was still a wounded barracks. There must be bacteria on his body. There is no sterile suit here. He can only take off his coat now to reduce the chance of germs.

"Also, please prepare some spirits, hot water, cotton cloth and medicinal materials to stop bleeding and bring them into the house."

Mo Li opened the door and walked into the room, a bloody smell rushed over his face, coupled with the temperature in the room , Mo Li felt short of breath and even a little suffocated for a moment, he ignored other considerations, walked to the delivery bed in a few steps, pulled Mrs. Tang's limp wrist, and carefully diagnosed the pulse.

Mrs. Tang's limbs were cold, her lips were pale, she was sweating profusely, her pulse was fine and slippery, with large and small roots. This was a sign of metrorrhagia.

Mo Li said to Mrs. Tang next to her in a steady voice: "Danggui 12 qian, Chuanxiong 9 qian, Sanqimo 5 qian, myrrh 9 qian, Wulingzhi 12 qian, fried salvia miltiorrhiza 9 qian, Stir-fried mugwort leaves for three qian, donkey-hide gelatin for nine qian, cuttlefish bone for 15 qian, keel and oyster for 30 qian each... plus ten pieces of decoction of red dates, prepare it for me as soon as possible." After finishing the prescription,

Mo Li said next to the mother's ear: "Mrs. Tang, Mrs. Tang, can you hear me?" While talking to Mrs. Tang, he took out a few silver needles from the medicine box next to him and inserted them into the Hegu acupoint quickly. ~Yin~Jiao, Zhi~Yin~ acupoint, Du~Yin~ acupoint, supplemented by Shanzhong, Xuehai, Shenmen, Neiguan.

"Yancheng, is that you?" Mrs. Tang weakly opened her eyes and murmured, her eyes were so dazed that they were out of focus.

"Mrs. Du, since you have woken up, now I want to tell you that your condition is very bad." Turning around and pressing her lower abdomen, up and down, left and right, carefully, and then lifted the covered bed sheet, carefully Checked all over.

"Mrs. Tang, I am your doctor now, Mo Li." Mo Li said to her while rubbing the acupuncture points on her lower abdomen, "If you want both you and the child to be safe, drink the decoction together, keep physical strength."

Li Li's words were calm and powerful, making people unconsciously convinced. When Mrs. Tang heard that both mother and child were safe, her eyes lit up instantly, "Can you save me? No! Can you save my child? Please!" , save my child, don't worry about me..."

"Don't worry, Mrs. Tang, I'm a doctor, and if there's even a chance, I won't watch my patients die in front of me." Mo Li finished speaking. , without looking at Mrs. Tang, and walked out. He has the obligation to tell the patient's family the truth.

Outside the door, Mr. Tang and the girls and women stood anxiously, and even Dr. Tong looked at the door nervously.

Mo Li held a pair of bloody hands, and said with a serious expression: "Mr. Tang, your lady is in a very bad situation. The mother is weak and the baby is big. There are already signs of metrorrhagia. I need to cut the baby out of the abdomen. Take it out of the mother's stomach, so as to ensure the safety of the child and the mother, but it is also very likely to kill two people." "

Little genius doctor, please, please save A Rong, I will kneel down for you." Mr. Tang also said Without further ado, he knelt down with a plop, his eyes were red.

"Little genius doctor, I beg you to save my daughter-in-law. This is the only root left in my Tang family, and I will kneel down for you too!" Mrs. Tang also came out of the room, ready to kneel down.

Her eldest son died early, and she did not leave a son and a half daughter. Now there is only such a young son, but she is the only hope of the Tang family. If she can't keep the child, what face will she have to go to see the Tang family in a hundred years? Ancestors and masters!

"You two don't need to be like this. You invited me here. As a doctor, I will do my best." Mo Li couldn't bear it. Try your best, if you can save it, or if there is any mistake in the process, I will not be responsible, do you have any opinions?" Although Mo Li can

feel that his operation will be successful, who can guarantee that there will be no mistakes in the process? ? So it's better to be clear first.

"Okay, the old man will save this baby. During the treatment of Doctor Mo, if there is any accident, or the adults and children are not safe, all of this has nothing to do with Doctor Mo. After all, if there is no Doctor Mo, the lady and The children can't be saved, with little Doctor Mo, maybe adults and children can be protected, Mr. Tang and Mrs. Tang have no objection." "

No, I will leave everything to the little doctor." Mr. Tang and Mrs. Tang said quickly.

After getting the guarantee, Mo Li stopped looking at them, took the things he asked for and went back to the delivery room.

Checked the situation again, and quickly took off the silver needle, "Mrs. Tang, Mr. Du and the others are waiting outside the door for the news of your precious son. Now your amniotic fluid is about to run out, and you still have signs of bleeding. If you go down, the child will suffocate to death, I can only open your abdomen and take out the child, I can save your child and your life, but please trust me." Mo Li did not hide anything

, Patients also have the right to know, and concealment will only increase her fear of the unknown.

"Thank you..." Although Madam Tang was weak, she still managed to squeeze out a reassuring smile.

As a mother, nothing is more important than the safety of your child.