Chapter 72

"You're back, the work is over." In the middle of the night, when Mo Li was drowsy, he felt a gust of cold air, and lay down on the ground, probably just washed with cold water, holding a cool, Mo Li rubbed his eyes , asked the people around him.

"Well, it's over, go to sleep." Looking at Mo Li who couldn't even open his eyes, Jun Mo held him tenderly in his arms and said, patting his back lightly.

"Well, good night!" Mo Li fell asleep again after hearing Jun Mo's words.

"Good night! Baby." Jun Mo bowed his head and kissed Mo Li's cheek, looking at his sleeping face, Jun Mo's heart warmed up, as long as he looked at A Li, the tiredness of running around in Rouran for the past few days disappeared completely.

And Li Li, who was sleeping in Jun Mo's arms with a sweet dream, didn't know that a major event had happened in the capital that had something to do with him!

____________________________________

Prince

De's study in the capital

"I really found it, and I'm sure it's real this time." Prince De sat on the chair with a solemn face. Bottomless darkness and sharpness.

Standing next to him was a man in his 40s, wearing a gray bunt, with ordinary facial features, the type that would be unnoticed in the crowd, and he said to Prince De, "It's true!" Yes, my lord, the servant has already brought the family back, you can interrogate it yourself, and the servant went to Anping Village in person, and the villagers in Anping Village also said that the second son of the Mo family did pick up a family in the mountains fifteen years ago. I raised my brother as my own son."

"Then did you bring that brother back?" In the study room besides Prince De and this gray-clothed short-skinned man, there was a young man sitting beside him, and it was this young man who spoke. .

This young man was probably in his twenties, he was extremely handsome, his face was as sharp as a sculpture, and his angular face was extremely handsome.

He looks dissolute on the outside, but the inadvertent gleam in his eyes is not to be underestimated; his black and thick hair is pulled up high by a golden crown, and under the pair of sword-shaped eyebrows is a pair of seductive men who are exactly the same as the Prince of Germany. The fox eyes are extremely charming, as long as they look at people, they will fall into them.

With a tall nose and moderately thick red lips, he is simply a stunning beauty.

He is the only legitimate son of Prince De, and he is also the eldest son of Prince De's mansion: Yu Hanyan

's beautiful face is full of anxiety and tension at this moment.

"Reporting to Your Highness, when the servant left, that brother had already left."

"Gone? Where did he go?" "

According to the villagers in that village, after the death of my father and mother, my brother was taken away by his grandparents and uncle." The family was driven out of the house, and then a monk in the mountain temple took him in. The monk had an old friend who was a doctor, so he asked the brother to learn medical skills from the doctor. In May of this year, a group of soldiers suddenly came to Anping Village. It is said that the brother's master is a military doctor in the border town, and sent someone to take the brother away to the border town." "

Father, I am going to the border town to pick up my younger brother." After hearing this, Yu Hanyan couldn't help but stand up He said to Prince De anxiously.

"Yan'er, I haven't confirmed that brother is your brother yet. Why are you so impulsive?" Although Prince De also suspected that this brother was the youngest son who was lost fifteen years ago, he hadn't fully confirmed it yet. Urgent, but seemingly calmer than Shizi.

"It must be, that must be my younger brother." Yu Hanyan said with a blushing neck. He could never forget his older brother and younger brother. The younger brother's man, he still remembers the little brother, the pink and tender little dumpling, which makes him wish to send the whole world to his younger brother.

But my younger brother was lost all of a sudden, and he was still lost in the majestic Prince's Mansion, and he was never found again in fifteen years.

Thinking of this, Yu Hanyan gritted his teeth fiercely.

Prince De looked at his son's distorted face, and sighed, how can there be such a young man like Yu Gongzi who is liked by girls outside!

On the outside, Yu Hanyan is a handsome young man like jade, but when it comes to his younger brother, all the idol burden and demeanor are thrown to Java.

But I don't blame Yu Hanyan, Princess De was injured after giving birth to her eldest son, and she only had such a son five years later, and after the birth, the doctor said that the princess would not be able to give birth again.

Therefore, in addition to the son of the Prince of Germany, Prince Yide went to the bed of the side king in the mansion once, and then the side king gave birth to a brother because of this accident, and the brother the princess gave birth to now, There are only three sons in total for the princess.

It's just that the brother of the side concubine was not expected by the Prince of Germany, so he was not loved by the Prince of Germany, and the brother of the concubine belonged to the legitimate son and was expected by the Prince of Germany, and was favored by the Prince of Germany. Same, called Yu Yanmo.

"Okay, Qianer, bring that woman in, I want to ask how he dared to abduct my young master from Prince De's mansion!" Prince De gritted his teeth in hatred when he thought of this.

After losing Mo'er fifteen years ago, the princess has been blaming herself. In order to ease her heart, she sent Jun Sheng's brother to the princess to divert her attention, so as not to miss Mo'er from becoming ill. Although he hasn't given up looking for Mo'er in the past fifteen years, he has always had little hope.

From hope to disappointment again and again, he was almost desperate.

Looking at the woman who looks like she is in her thirties, but she is full of wind ~ coquettish ~ wave ~ swaying, and the smoke looks at the charming woman, Prince De even suspects that this woman really came out of their prince's mansion? Didn't you live in Goulan Courtyard since you were a child?

If Mo Li was here, he must know who this woman is. This woman was in Jin County at the time and wanted Na Mo Li to be her husband. Later, Mo Li gave her mental hints and went to Goulan Courtyard every night. Mrs. Gou, who is looking for a man but still can't get along with her.

Speaking of which, it was a coincidence that the people from Prince De's Mansion were able to find someone and track her down this time.

It is said that after being hinted by Mo Li, Mrs. Gou and her son Gou Dongxi went to the Goulan Courtyard every night to find a man, and Mo Li hinted to Master Gou that from then on, the

Gou Mansion would no longer send money and money to their master. Any support, their master's orders must also be rejected, and they must follow the master behind him to fight against, and Mrs. Gou and Li, who are still not allowed to go out to find a man, have to support his wife to go out to find a man.

Therefore, Mrs. Gou and Gou Dongxi go out to find men every day. This is a huge scandal in Jin County. Everyone is discussing whether Mr. Gou is not good enough.

Speaking of which, the master behind the Gou's mansion is the side-husband of Prince De's mansion. After two months, the side-husband has not sent someone to send money to the Gou's house, so they send someone to the Gou's house to see what's going on. , As a result, the person sent came back and told the Gou family that they refused to send him any more money.

Hearing this, the side-husband became furious. A slave wanted to betray his master, but also thought that this slave had something to do with him, so he sent someone to silence him without stopping.

As long as this Mrs. Gou does not touch Mo Lixia's hints, she will be normal at other times, so when she finds out that the master sent someone to kill her family, she immediately wants to pack up and run away. She has served the master before and knows how cruel the master is.

It's just that the family has not escaped from Jin County, so don't catch them. Master Gou and Gou Dongxi were killed, only Mrs. Gou deserved to die, and happened to meet Qian Er, the guard of the palace who came to Jin County to find someone, and Qian Er rescued her One life.

After Mrs. Gou knew that Qian Er was a guard of the palace, she kept telling Qian Er the news that her side-husband of fifteen years had asked her to take away the little brother in the mansion and lost his land. The little brother was left there, but Mrs. Gou always thought that the little brother was dead.

That's why Qian Er found Anping Village.

"The slave has seen the prince and the son." Mrs. Gou knelt on the ground with a pale face.

"You bastard, tell the truth quickly, why dare you abduct the young master of my palace, this son is going to kill you!" Looking at Mrs. Gou who was kneeling on the ground, Yu Hanyan kicked her on the back furiously.

"Yan'er!" Prince De looked at Mrs. Gou who had already vomited blood, and scolded Yu Hanyan to continue kicking, so as not to kick him to death.

Yu Hanyan also knew the seriousness, endured the thought of killing her, walked back, sat down and drank a cup of tea to wake himself up.

Prince De endured the burning anger in his heart, and said: "Finally, let's explain clearly what happened in fifteen years, and if it is clear, the king can leave your whole body. "

"Returning to the prince, this matter is not the attention of the servant, it is the concubine who ordered the servant to do this, the servant has no choice but to obey!" "Madam Gou knelt down on the ground. Anyway, her husband and son were dead, so she was also dead. She would have earned money by dragging the side-husband down before she died, and this was originally ordered by the side-husband. Prince

De Hearing her words, his eyes cracked, and he shouted: "Presumptuous! The dignified side husband of Prince De's mansion, why did he ask you to abduct my young master from Prince De's mansion. "

"It is absolutely true that the husband-in-law ordered this. The servant girl can swear that after the husband-in-law gave birth to the second son, the princess also gave birth to the young son. Your lord, you only love the young son in your heart, and you don't care about the second son. Fu Lang felt aggrieved, thinking that they are all the sons of the palace, why do you only like the young master and not the second son, my lord?" "So when the capital was

shaking that day, my side husband took advantage of the prince to take someone to the palace to rescue him. , there were only a few guards left in the mansion, and when the guards were lax, the side-husband arranged for someone to steal the young master out, and the next day he arranged for the servants to throw the young master far away, and the servants took the young master with him. The young master went to Jin County, which is not far from the capital, and when he arrived in Jin County, the servant and the head of the servant threw the young master into a forest and left." After hearing the woman's account, the father and son of Prince

De It is the hair of the air, and the canthus is cracked.

It turned out that their son/brother was abducted and lost because of one person's jealousy. If Mo Lao Er hadn't happened to go up the mountain, then their son/brother would have been eaten by wild animals in the mountain.

"Bastard, Father, I'm going to kill him!" Yu Hanyan angrily smashed the teacup in his hand, and said angrily.