Chapter 31

Mo Li led Jun Yi away from the dark alley expressionlessly, but his heart was already turned upside down.

ah! ah! It's amazing that the captain also came here. It turns out that I'm not the only one who traveled here, but the captain also followed me. The captain came five years earlier than me, and has been looking for me for these five years. Does that mean that the captain has been Don't forget me!

Does that mean the captain still likes me?

Thinking of this, Li Li's face felt a little hot.

———————————————————————

Three days passed by in a flash.

After Mo Li went to the blacksmith shop to get back the silver needles, he began to cure rheumatism for the old lady of the Liu family,

"Liu Zhengjun, did you get back the medicine I prescribed earlier?" Mo Li asked Liu An.

"I've caught it back. According to Doctor Xiao Mo's instructions, the tub is ready." "

Okay, please move the tub to the old lady's room and fill it with half a bucket of boiling water.

" After the boiling water in the bucket was filled, Mo Li poured all the medicinal ingredients sent by the maid into the bathtub to soak; the medicinal ingredients had been put in, and the water was bubbling just like when boiling water. After a while, the color of the water in the tub turned black, and it looked a little disgusting.

"Old lady, please take off your clothes and soak in the bathtub." Mo Li touched the water temperature of the bathtub and said to the old lady after feeling that the temperature was right.

"Little Doctor Mo, do you want to take off your clothes here?" the servant girl asked.

"I don't need an inner coat."

The old lady took off her outer coat under the service of the maid, and then went into the bathtub and sat down to soak.

The water temperature is a bit hot, but acceptable.

Mo Li took out the silver needles and put them on the desk next to the tub. Inside were silver needles of different lengths and thicknesses, a total of twenty-four silver needles.

And this silver needle is made of fine iron, and it must be forged and refined at high temperature, so generally speaking, the silver needle is actually made in the silver building, but the temperature inside the silver building is not as high as that in the blacksmith's shop. And there is also refined iron in it.

And that medical book also specifically marked that if you want to make this silver needle, you must find a blacksmith to make it.

As for why this happened, Li Li didn't know. He thought it might be because the temperature of the smelting fire in the blacksmith's shop was very high.

Li Li took out the disinfectant alcohol from the medicine box, disinfected the silver needles one by one and put them away.

By the time the old lady soaked a stick of incense, the temperature of the water was already lukewarm.

Mo Li then asked Liu An, who was guarding next to him, to send someone to bring in another bucket of boiling water. The water in the tub had cooled down, and the boiling water was filled in, mixed with cold water, but it didn't burn the old lady.

After pouring the boiling water in, Li Li started the first treatment of the day.

I saw Li Li with a serious face, holding a silver needle for tasting with his thumb and index finger, the end of the middle finger was tightly close to the acupuncture point, and the paper paste was close to the lower end of the needle body, when he pressed down hard with the thumb and index finger, the middle finger followed Bend it, and slowly insert the silver needle, until the silver needle is halfway in, then move your finger to continue an acupuncture point.

It took about one cup of tea before all seven long silver needles were inserted.

Afterwards, Mo Li took the short needle, touched the old lady's acupuncture point, and then used the thumb and forefinger of his left hand to stretch the skin of the acupuncture point he needed to pierce to both sides, making the skin taut, and his right hand Holding the needle, it is also inserted slowly, but the needle is relatively short, so the acupuncture point is not pierced deeply.

After inserting the short needles, Mo Li took out the thick silver needles, because the acupoints pierced by the thick needles are thin after all, so I saw Li Li's left thumb and forefinger pinching the skin of the acupoints to be punctured, and holding the needle in his right hand, Slowly insert the needle from the top of the skin pinched by the left hand.

After the five thick needles were pierced, half an hour had passed, and there were only seven thin silver needles left on the desk.

The method of piercing this fine needle is different from the previous methods of piercing needles.

I saw an afterimage flying in front of Mo Li, and then the old lady's neck, arms and shoulders were covered with thin silver needles, and then Li Li used his thumb and index finger to treat the acupuncture points covered with thin silver needles. Slowly rotate the silver needle forward and backward.

Li Li twirled every acupuncture point that was pricked with thin silver needles, and each twirl lasted half a stick of incense.

After the water in the tub had completely cooled down, Li Li's silver needle treatment was completed.

Li Li shook the silver needle on the acupuncture point, and then took it out. After not taking out a single silver needle, some yellow liquid would seep out of the needle hole on the acupuncture point.

"Okay, the old lady is going to wash some body with clean water, and I will treat you for the second time in five days." Mo Li said to Liu An while packing up the silver needles and disinfecting them.

Liu An helped the old lady up from the cooling tub and entered the tub filled with clean water brought in by the maid to wash off the liquid on her body.

Seeing the maid helping with the cleaning, Liu An walked up to Mo Li and asked, "Little Doctor Mo, you will continue the second treatment in five days, then the old lady will..." Liu

An He didn't say anything later, but what Li Li wants to know tomorrow is how the old lady's illness has been going on in the past five days.

"Because of the old lady's age, her body was severely depleted when she was young. Although you have replenished the old lady's body later, the old lady's body is not enough to replenish, so the disease is getting worse. "

But don't worry, I've drawn out some of the water in the old lady's body this time, but the old lady is old after all, so it must be done twice every five days. In this short period of time, the old lady's illness It will be better than before, and I will prescribe a medicine later."

"You send someone to catch three bowls of water and boil it into a bowl of water, and take it after meals every time. When taking it, the medicine needs to be filled with rice soup and honey. You don't need to use much, just a little, this rice soup and honey are just for medicine."

"Okay, next time there are some medicines that only my family can have, so I need to go back to Anping Village, if you have something to do, come here Find me in Anping Village."

Li Li remembered that Jun Yi and those two had said that Captain Jun Mo is now a general guarding the border, so he would definitely not stay with him in this village.

Therefore, he had to think carefully, if Jun Mo was still the Jun Mo of the last days, and still liked him as always, then he would go to the border with the captain.

If the captain doesn't like him anymore, then he will stay in Anping Village.

But thinking about it, since the captain is still looking for him, he should still love him.

It is said that there were many injuries and illnesses in border wars due to insufficient military doctors or improper care. After each battle, a group of soldiers would die, so he had to go to the mountains to gather more medicinal materials to bring back to the border.

Well, this guy started making plans to go to the border before he saw anyone.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

In a large army tent, Jun Mo was looking at Li Li's portrait at this moment.

"General, a letter from Boss Liu." Jun Mo posted it. The guard walked into the tent holding a letter in a bamboo tube and presented it to him.

Jun Mo took it, opened the lid of the bamboo tube, pulled out the letter inside, and quickly opened it.

After reading the letter, Jun Mo sat down on the chair in the back, and looked at the content of the letter again with a blank expression, making sure that he read it correctly.

"Haha~haha~hahahaha" After Jun Mo was sure that he was not mistaken, he laughed happily. He only smiled at first, and then he started laughing loudly.

"General?" The guard shouted worriedly, not understanding why the general would laugh after reading the letter.

"It's nothing, the general is just too happy." Jun Mo looked at the letter Liu Yanyu wrote in his heart. Mo Li said that he would wait for him for half a month. He didn't see him for half a month, so he came to the border to look for him. .

And it also said that Jun Yi was found, and he was rescued by Ah Li. Sure enough, Ah Li should belong to Jun Mo, and he couldn't escape no matter what.

"Go and call An Yi." Jun Mo ordered the guards under the desk.

"Yes."

Jun Mo folded the letter solemnly and put it in his arms close to his chest, picked up the portrait of Mo Li on the desk, and murmured: "A Li, I finally found you, this time I will definitely I will protect you well, and no one can hurt you again." After speaking, the whole tent was full of murderous intent.

As soon as An walked into the tent, he was overwhelmed by Jun Mo's murderous pressure. When he walked from the entrance of the tent to Jun Mo's lower head, it was only a few steps, but he was sweating all over when he walked, if he hadn't experienced pressure Training, it is estimated that he has already collapsed to the ground by this time.

"Master." An Yi bowed his head and cupped his hands in salute like Jun Mo.

Jun Mo saw An Yi's head covered in cold sweat, so he put away his murderous aura and said to him, "I'm going to leave the barracks for a while, Rouran was scared by us last time, and during this time It's not autumn harvest either, so they will stop for a while."

"You will replace me in the barracks, and I will write out the short-term plan, you just need to follow the plan." Jun Mo ordered.

"Anyi took the lead."

After that, Anyi took out two masks-like things from his arms, one for Jun Mo, and one for sticking on his own face, Anyi pressed on his face for a while, and looked again. In an instant, he was exactly the same as Jun Mo, and instantly his aura was on the same side. If Jun Mo put away his whole aura, they would be like twins.

It's just that Jun Mo has something more than An Yi, and this extra thing just happens to be something An Yi can't imitate.

It turns out that Jun Mo sometimes left the barracks to find Mo Li, but he is a general after all, so he can't leave for no reason, but he was lucky, once when he led someone to attack the Rouran people, he rescued Rouran on the way. The genius doctor Qu Shu was kidnapped, and Qu Shu has been staying at the border since then.

The medical skills in this song book are very good, he is called a miracle doctor, and he is not only good in medical skills, but also has some tricks in the rivers and lakes, this human skin is one of them.

He made a mold with some medicinal materials and pigskin, as long as you apply it on your face, it will cover your face, and then let people use this mask, but this mask can only be used ten times, after ten times If you want to use it again, you have to re-enclose it.

Afterwards, every time he left the barracks, he let An Yi pretend that he was in the barracks, and he went out wearing An Yi's mask.