Chapter 93

"My son sees the father." The third prince came to the imperial study room, saw the solemn expressions of everyone in the imperial study room, and then saw the expressionless father, his pupils tightened, and his heart couldn't help but hang up. He bowed to Emperor Tianyou, then turned around and bowed to Prince De again.

"Hanlin has seen Grandpa Tang and Aunt Tang."

But Prince De and his wife ignored him, which made Yu Hanlin very embarrassed. He lowered his head and twisted his face, thinking, when the prince ascends the throne as the empress, this old immortal is not just Can obediently kneel down and salute me.

It's a pity that he forgot that even if he is the emperor, Prince De's seniority is his cousin, so Prince De will not bow down to him.

"Hanlin, let's get hot all the way here, drink a cup of tea to cool off the heat." Emperor Tianyou asked the eunuch to hold a cup of tea that had been infiltrated with the 'truth medicine' that Li Li gave him.

"My son thanked my father." When the third prince Yu Hanlin saw Emperor Tianyou asked the eunuch to hand him a cup of tea, he really thought it was his father who was worried about his heatstroke. The most beloved prince of the emperor must have scared himself before.

It's not that my father is still worried about my heatstroke, Yu Hanlin gulped happily and drank the tea given by the emperor.

While he was drinking tea, Li Li also released a special ability to quietly hint to him in his mind.

"I heard that you were the one who advised the Liu family to rely on your cousin's side husband. Is this true?" Emperor Tianyou waited for Yu Hanlin to drink the tea, and asked directly, without any fluctuation in his tone.

"Yes, it's my prince's idea." Because of Mo Li's suggestion, the third prince had only one thought in his mind at this moment, that is, he would answer whatever he asked, so he said what he thought without fear. .

As long as he thinks of the majestic Prince De, his grandpa wearing the cuckold and raising his brother for him, he will feel an indescribable sense of superiority in his heart, so the tone of his speech at this time also reveals that Arrogant.

But Emperor Tianyou thought it was really the effect of the 'truth medicine', and his eyes fell on the porcelain bottle with a little medicine powder left on the table. No one knew what he was thinking.

Hearing the third prince's own admission, Prince De and his wife were extremely angry.

"Your Majesty, you must make the decision for our prince. He is a dignified prince, the brother of the late emperor, and your uncle. How could the third prince do such a shameful thing? How could he plot against our prince like this?" Anyway, our prince is still his cousin." The princess was trembling with anger, and she cried sadly to Emperor Tianyou.

"Don't cry, you are not in good health yet, don't hurt your body because of these things." Prince De hurriedly held the crying and sad princess in his arms and comforted him distressedly.

"Yes, mother and concubine, don't be sad, you have to trust the emperor, the emperor will definitely make decisions for the father." Yu Hanyan also comforted him worriedly.

"Aunt Huang, don't cry, I will definitely decide for Uncle Huang." Listening to the heartbreaking Princess Deqin who was crying, Emperor Tianyou felt his head hurt from crying, and was very angry with the third prince, what? People don't count to plot against Prince De, are they impatient?

Emperor Tianyou suppressed the hostility all over his body, looked at the third prince Yu Hanlin with cold eyes, and asked coldly: "Why did you do this?" "

Then Liu Jin is so many years older than this prince, even if this prince accidentally falls asleep It was also his honor, and this prince also married his niece as the prince concubine, and he would not accept him back to the mansion. Originally, this prince wanted to place him outside, but he himself said that he liked Prince De. This prince will help him enter Prince De's mansion, and he can tell me in advance if there is any news from Prince De's mansion in the future."

"Since he doesn't want to follow the prince, he can still help the prince, why not do it?" "

Bastard, I'm going to kill you." Yu Hanyan watched the third prince plotting against his father like this, trembling all over his body. Cold, frantically wanting to do something to the third prince.

"Calm down, brother, listen to him, His Majesty is the king's father, calm down, calm down." Mo Li comforted Yu Hanyan who was mad, using his powers to ease his irritable mood while comforting him.

After Prince De nodded to Li Li, he looked at the third prince with unfathomable eyes, and asked in a cold voice: "Then you know that Yu Hanyao is your child?" "Hmph, who knows if it belongs to my prince?

" Besides, it's no big deal even if it's my prince's child, it's just a brother, even if I'm a prince, I'm not that bad." "

Then you helped my brother who was stolen out of the mansion fifteen years ago Really?" Prince De asked again in a cold voice.

"Liu Jin said that as long as that little brother stays in the mansion for a day, his little brother will not be loved. If he steals that little brother out, there will be only one brother born by him in the mansion, and he will suffer all the time. Prince De's favor, he will marry a good family in the future, and then he will help me win talents for my biological father. Since his brother may be the prince's flesh and blood, he will be of some use to the prince, then This prince will help me."

"Ah, ah, ah, bastard, I want to kill him, Ah Li, don't stop me, I will definitely kill him." After hearing this, Yu Hanyan felt that his whole body was trembling. Furious, he only thought of killing the person in front of him in order to relieve the hatred in his heart.

"Calm down, brother, calm down, Your Majesty is here, you can't kill him." After Mo Li slowly comforted Yu Hanyan, he looked at the third prince in front of him and felt that this person had a hideous face and an incomparably vicious heart.

Mo Li suddenly said, "Is it because you sent someone to assassinate Junmo several times in the border town?"

Hearing this question, Mr. Jun suddenly became short of breath, staring at the third prince with cold eyes, waiting for his answer.

And the Emperor Tianyou looked at Li Li meaningfully.

But Li Li was not afraid of him, he didn't care if he wanted to doubt it or not, he just wanted to bring this matter to the bright side, lest God You Emperor fool this matter away in time.

"It's someone sent by the prince. Who told him not to know what is good or bad? The prince personally invited him and he refused without giving him face. He actually killed the beauty that the prince gave him. Who is Jun Mo?" I can kill his father and several uncles, so can he." Said that the third prince is even more arrogant this time, as if he is the master of the world.

"It's a pity that he is so fateful that he avoided him several times. Hmph, now that Rouran has surrendered, Junmo is no longer needed in the border town. This prince can always find a chance to kill him." The third prince said with a gloomy expression. talking.

"Pfft..." Mr. Jun listened to the words of the third prince and confirmed that his sons were also killed by him five years ago. He remembered the coffins brought back in the middle of the night five years ago, and the third daughter-in-law who went away with the third son. , Thinking of the few orphans and widows in the mansion now, I just feel a pain in my heart, and a liquid gushes out of my throat.

"Mr. En Guo!"

"Mr. Jun!"

"Send it to the imperial physician!" Everyone, including Emperor Tianyou, was frightened by Mr. Jun who was vomiting blood. Mo Li and the others were really worried about Mr. Jun's body, but Emperor Tianyou was afraid The old man died of anger in the palace. Although he had always suspected the Jun family, this was not the time for the old man to die.

Especially now that the old man is still in the palace, if he is really pissed off by this evil son here, the people in the world don't know what to say about him as the emperor.

Master Jun supported Mo Li, who was supporting him, took a deep breath, stood up straight, and directly wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth with his sleeve. When the blood spit out, he calmed down a lot, and said coldly to Emperor Tianyou Said: "You don't need to ask the imperial doctor, the old minister is doing well."

Then the old man looked at the third prince viciously and said, "How did you kill my sons five years ago?"

Emperor Tianyou's pupils shrank when he heard this He also had a hand in this matter at the beginning. At that time, the reputation of the Jun family was in full swing. Mr. Jun was the Duke of En Guo, and several of the men in the Jun family were generals. People in the world may not know who the emperor is, but no one People who don't know about Jun's family, this makes him feel like a fishbone stuck in the emperor, and he must find a way to get rid of this hidden danger.

If the Jun family rebels at that time, it will be over. You must know that their Yu family's country also came from the rebellion of the previous dynasty.

Their Yu family was also a general in the previous dynasty, but he knew from a young age that military generals rebelled much more powerfully than civilian officials.

As the saying goes: Rebellion by literati will fail in three years, and rebellion by warriors will happen overnight.

When Emperor Tianyou was worried, the third prince had already explained everything about the killing of several generals of the Jun family five years ago.

"Well, it's only your family's ignorance to blame. My prince wanted to marry his step-concubine, and he fell in love with your eldest daughter. My prince asked your family to propose marriage, but all of your family rejected it. What do you mean? Look! Don't you want to be my prince? This prince gave you great face when he fell in love with your eldest girl, but you still refused without knowing what to do, and even said that you would not marry this prince even if you marry the eldest girl to a commoner."

"Since you have insulted my prince by not giving me face, then I will make you pay the price." "Your Majesty, I beg you to make the decision

for the dead sons of this old minister." After hearing this, Mr. Jun knelt on his knees Wept bitterly on the ground.

Just because of such a incident, his four sons were killed. Thinking that the third son rushed to the border town not long after getting married, leaving his newlywed wife alone, and the fourth son was only seventeen years old without getting married.

The eldest son left behind his eldest grandson, Junmo, and a posthumous son, Xiaoyao. The second son also had only one daughter. Before the death of this daughter, the third prince seemed to want to marry back to be his second concubine. She is only seventeen years old today. She was only a twelve-year-old girl a few years ago.

Mr. Jun could only feel the biting cold running through his body, and the veins on the back of his hands swelled out of anger, making his teeth chatter.

In fact, everyone knows that the third prince is not interested in the eldest girl of the Jun family, but in the power of the Jun family.

After hearing the words of the third prince, everyone in the study felt cold behind their backs. They only felt that the third prince was like a poisonous snake, because he didn't like him and killed a few people in the Jun family. Fifteen years away from suffering outside.

This is simply not human.

Emperor Tianyou only felt shuddering, thinking that if one day he didn't like him, would he also kill him quietly.

Emperor Tianyou was a suspicious person. When he thought of this, he couldn't control his random thoughts, and even thought that if he was killed by the third prince one day, Emperor Tianyou's pupils suddenly constricted.

But suddenly he thought of the beloved concubine in Jinrong Palace, and he couldn't bear to let her be sad, and he had really loved the third prince for more than ten years.

Therefore, he was very vacillating in his heart, but looking at Mr. Jun who was kneeling down in pain, and Prince De's mansion who was staring at the third prince with hatred, it seemed that he would not be punished.

He stared at the third prince who was very much loved by him before, and said coldly:

"Proposed decree: The third prince, Yu Jinlin, has a lack of virtue and is unbearable to be the prince of Dayu. Now that he has won the status of prince, he will be demoted to a commoner, so that Yu Jinlin and his wife and daughters will all be kept in captivity in the West Mansion, and they will never step out of the West Mansion without an imperial edict."