Chapter 28

"Selling biscuits! Two yuan a biscuit..."

"Guest officer, let's take a look at this flower, a new flower from the capital, buy one and give it to your wife and husband... .."

"Guest officer, do you want to eat or stay at the hotel..."

.........

Mo Li and Jun Yi were walking on the street, and both of them heard The shouts of businessmen on the street were noisy and lively, and both of them were a little dazzled.

Mo Li was because he had never seen this ancient street market before.

Because of family reasons, Jun Yi seldom went out since he was a child. When he went out, he went to relatives' houses, and took his servants with him in a sedan chair or carriage. This was the first time he walked around the market like this.

Both of them are very fresh.

"Candied haws, selling candied haws..."

Mo Li heard the cries of selling from the side, and turned his head to see an old man carrying a bunch of candied haws on his shoulders, followed by a bunch of children.

Thinking about the time-traveling protagonists in the novels or TV dramas I read before, there are two things that must be done.

One is that you must eat candied haws, and the other is that if it is a heroine, you must dress up as a man and go to a brothel; if it is a hero, you must have a hero save the beauty once.

If you don't do these two things, then you are not an authentic time-traveling protagonist.

Well, he also followed the law of time travel to see how the taste of the ancient candied haws differs from the modern one.

Li Li would never admit that it was what he wanted to eat...

"Uncle, two bunches of candied haws." Li Li called the uncle who was selling candied haws.

"Okay, two bunches of candied haws, four pennies." The uncle took two bunches of candied haws from the wood on his shoulder and handed them to Li Li.

"Here." Mo Li finally took the candied haws and gave him four Wen.

"Here, let's have a string each." Mo Li handed Jun Yi a string.

Jun Yi looked at the candied hawthorn in his hand, and asked hesitantly, "Is this delicious?"

"Have you never eaten it before?" Li Li bit a hawthorn from the front, and asked him vaguely with it in his mouth.

"No, I've never eaten outside before." Seeing that Mo Li had already started eating, Jun Yi carefully took one bite into his mouth.

After the two of them bit off the sweet icing on the hawthorn in their mouths, the taste of the hawthorn filled their mouths at once. The two of them looked at each other, and then they lowered their heads and said "呵~呵" Spit it all out.

The two looked at the candied haws in their hands and were speechless.

So sour! At the beginning, the sugar coating on the outside was very sweet, but the hawthorn inside was really sour. The

two of them held the candied haws in their hands, and they didn't know what to do. Should they eat it or throw it away?

"Okay, it's my fault this time. I didn't expect the candied haws to be so sour." Mo Li looked at Jun Yi, whose little face was tensed by sourness, and said speechlessly. =Those time travelers can eat sour and sweet delicious candied haws, how come he, a time traveler, is so sour?

Mo Li was still complaining in his heart, but Jun Yi saw two children beside him looking at them enviously... the candied haws in their hands.

Jun Yi took the candied haws from Mo Li's hand and handed them to the two children along with his own.

"Give it to you, it's too sour and we don't like it."

The two children looked at the candied haws handed over, swallowed the saliva in their mouths, and asked with longing and hesitation: "Are you really going to give it to us?" After finishing speaking, he still looked at Li Li next to him, afraid that he would not agree.

Mo Li looked at the two children who were not as tall as his waist, and said, "Well, take it."

After hearing what Mo Li said, the two children happily took the candied haws from Jun Yi's hand, and looked at Mo Li and Jun Yi excitedly. Yi thanked: "Thank you two little brothers." After speaking, the taller child turned around and ran away, pulling the brother's child.

"Let's go, there is a tailor shop in front, let's go shopping." Mo Li took Jun Yi's hand and walked to the tailor shop in front.

The two of Mo Li walked into the shop. The business inside was pretty good. Several waiters in the shop were leading customers to look at the ready-made clothes or cloths. There was only one who was supposed to be the shopkeeper at the counter, trying to settle the accounts with his abacus.

The shopkeeper looked at Mo Li and the two who entered the store, stopped his abacus and came out from the counter, and asked, "This little brother, I don't know whether you want to buy cloth or clothes." "Come on me and me.

" Appropriate clothes for my brother." Mo Li pointed to Jun Yi and said.

"Maybe I would like to ask, I don't know if the little brother and this young master only buy coats or underwear together." "Let's go together." Li Li

knew that the inner garments worn by people here are basically made by their own family. Few people buy underwear outside, but Mo Li can't do it. Although Xiao Mo Li can do it, but since he possessed, this skill is basically useless. It's still okay to ask him to nail buttons or mend it. But it is impossible to make a piece of clothing.

Instead, he could just buy cloth and ask Mrs. Chen in the village to make it for him, but since there are ready-made ones, why bother them.

"This way, please." The shopkeeper brought Li Li and the two to a room next to him, which was full of styles of clothes for brothers and children.

The shopkeeper pointed to a set of light yellow clothes and said, "This is a new style that has only been popular in the capital for a few years. Many brothers like it." "...."

Looking at the clothes introduced by the shopkeeper , Li Li only felt goosebumps on his arms.

The color is too bright, it's so strange for a big man to wear light yellow.

But looking back, most of the brothers here are actually like women. To be honest, most of the brothers are married, and the minority are married.

Mo Li turned his head to look at the clothes styles inside, and finally chose a few more simple and more masculine clothes.

It was the best choice for Jun Yi's children's clothes, and Li Li felt that all of them looked good, so he directly chose the most beautiful clothes among them.

After choosing the style of clothes, the shopkeeper took Li Li and the other two to choose the fabric for the inner clothes.

"This piece of fabric is pure cotton, which is close to the body and absorbs sweat; this piece is made of sand, which is breathable to wear, and this piece is made of silk, which is smooth and close-fitting. You can choose which one you want." The cloth for the clothes, as for the hemp yarn, he doesn't need to introduce it, and it seems that this little brother is not short of money.

"Which one do you like?" Mo Li looked at Jun Yi, thinking that this child should be a child of a wealthy family, and he should be particular about dressing.

"It's silk." Jun Yi has been wearing silk underwear since he was a child, so when Li Li asked him, he directly chose silk.

"Okay, then four silk underwear for children and four cotton underwear for adults." Because of his grandfather, Mo Li was used to wearing cotton underwear since he was a child.

After the shopkeeper saw that Li Li had made the selection, he went to the side and called an embroiderer to come over and measure the two of them.

After the embroiderer had measured the size of the two of them, the shopkeeper also calculated the bill.

"You have chosen four coats, the price is eight taels and five hundred and twenty-one cents, four pieces of clothes for the young master, the price is five taels and one hundred and ninety-eight cents, and the four pure cotton inner coats are four taels and one hundred and ninety-eight cents. Thirty-nine taels, the four silk inner coats of the young master are more expensive, they are eleven taels and eight hundred and twenty-three taels, and the total is twenty-nine taels and five hundred and eighty-one taels. Turn around, I count you twenty-nine taels and five hundred coins, do you think there is any problem?" The shopkeeper clacked the price at Li Li with an abacus.

"No problem." Mo Xin calculated, and the shopkeeper did not miscalculate the price.

Take out a purse from the sleeve pocket, well, he actually took it out from the space, Li Li has never understood why people here like to put money in the chest or the hidden pocket in the sleeve, or hang it on the waist Purse.

It's okay if it's a silver ticket, but if it's silver or copper plate, it feels heavy. The calculation is hung on the waist. The chest is bulging, and the sleeves are hanging down. No matter how it is placed, Mo Qi is not used to it, so his money is usually placed in the space, and then he pretends to take it out of his arms or sleeves.

Mo Li complained in his heart, but without stopping, he took a fifty-two silver note from his purse and handed it to the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper took the banknote and carefully checked the anti-counterfeit mark on it. After confirming that it was genuine, he went to the back of the counter to give Li Li change.

After the shopkeeper gave Mo Li the change, he took out another slip and handed it to Li Li, saying, "Please sign this pick-up slip, and you can pick up the clothes with this pick-up slip in two days.

" Li took it and took a look at the receipt. It said who ordered what style of clothes on a certain day of a certain year, how much money was charged, the date of picking up the clothes, etc. It was similar to a modern receipt.

While signing, Li Li thought to himself: The owner of this shop is a thoughtful person.

Coming out of the clothing store, Mo Li took Jun Yi to stand on the street and asked him, "Is there anything you want to buy or shop?" "No."

Jun Yi shook his head. After shopping, he has servants and servants at home, and he only needs to order what he wants to buy and eat, and he has never gone shopping by himself.

"Then let's just go for a stroll." Li Li looked at the cute kid, thinking that it was all right, so he led him slowly on the street.

The two strolled from the street to the end of the street, and bought some small things or some snacks along the way, including a frog toy for Jun Yi's kid.

Li Li looked at this frog toy and thought that it was similar to what he played with when he was a child, except that he played with a tin frog when he was a child, and this one is a wooden frog. , everything else is the same.

As long as the clockwork is tightened, the frog can flop on the floor for a long time.

Think about when he was a child, he and his friends competed one by one, whose frog could jump the farthest and longest, and the loser had to treat others to eat ice cream. Those distant memories are still very clear in retrospect.

Seeing Jun Yi curiously playing with the wooden frog in his hand, Li Li felt that he was very pitiful, he was so young, and he had never even played with this toy, thinking that he would buy more while he was still following him and did not go home. Toys let him have a good time.