Chapter 18

In the middle of the afternoon, when there was nothing to do, Mo Li was lying on the rocking chair in the yard basking in the sun, looking at the book on geography, customs and human relationships that he bought from the county bookstore a few days ago. Suddenly, Mo Li seemed to remember something.

Get up from the rocking chair, go into the pharmacy, quickly grab some medicinal materials in the medicine cabinet and wrap them up, and then take out a few wooden boards and ropes from the cabinet in the next room.

Li Li lowered his head and thought for a while, then took out another bottle of alcohol from the space.

Li Li put down the alcohol, looked outside the door and murmured, "Here we come." "Little Doctor

Mo, are you there? Help!"

There were bloodstains all over his body, and a man whose life or death was unknown was carried among them.

"Come in quickly." Mo Li asked the men to put the man they were carrying on the bed in the wing room.

At the beginning, this wing room was arranged by Li Li as a patient's hospital bed.

"There is a package of medicine here, go to the kitchen next door, boil three bowls of water into one bowl, hurry up." Mo Li handed the medicine he had just grabbed to one of the men.

There is a small stove in Li Li's kitchen, which he took out from the space, and then modified it. After that, the fire in his stove basically never went out during the day. It is because I am afraid that some patients will come and need decoction.

"Okay, Little Doctor Mo." This man was also innocent, he didn't even suspect that they had just come in, how did little Doctor Mo know what medicine he needed, and Li Li's medicine turned around and went to the kitchen to decoct the medicine.

After the man who decocted the medicine went out, Li Li began to treat the lying man: "You still have you, you two stay here to help me, the others go out to the yard, go to the kitchen to fetch hot water to wipe off the blood on their bodies After a while, he will show you the wound after I finish reading." Mo Li ordered two of the men with only a little scratch to help him inside, and drove the others out of the yard, otherwise everyone would gather around the ward, and the air It's not in circulation anymore.

After hearing what Li Li said, two of the men stayed behind, and the other four went out to fetch water to wipe themselves.

Mo Li took out the silver needles and moxibusted a few acupuncture points on the man's body, and the bleeding from the wound on the man's body stopped in an instant, and then he said to a man next to him, "Please go and scoop up some hot water to wipe his body."

After all, Li Li is a brother now, so he can't wipe his body for a strange man.

Although Li Li didn't think about getting married, the customs in this village were like this. He just wanted to live in peace and didn't want to challenge the customs in this village.

After the man was wiped clean, Li Li found the group of them before they arrived, and knew where the man was injured.

In addition to the wounds on his body, this man also had a broken leg, but maybe one of them learned a little bone-setting technique, so this man's leg was taken back again, but this technique probably didn't work well, and the bones were bone-bonded If it is not in place, if he is left alone, this guy will have a limp in his leg in the future, and it will hurt even in rainy days.

Mo Li took a piece of wood and asked the man next to him to help to stuff it into the mouth of the man on the bed.

"This is?" The man was puzzled, and looked at Li Li suspiciously.

"His wound has stopped bleeding now, so it's fine, but his leg was broken before, but it wasn't connected well. If he didn't interrupt it and reconnect it, this man's leg will only be limping in the future, and it will still hurt when it rains. This The wood is for you to put it in his mouth, I am afraid that he will bite his tongue when it hurts later."

The man understood after hearing Li Li's explanation.

Although the man is in a coma now, Li Li was afraid that he would wake up and struggle later, so he said to the two men next to him: "You two held his upper body down, and now I'm going to re-strike his legs." Stop and continue."

After hearing what Li Li said, the two men pressed tightly on the upper body of the man on the bed, telling him not to move.

At first, Li Li gently pressed the joints on the man's calf with his fingers, then he grabbed the man's calf with one hand and pressed hard.

"Kacha" the bone was broken.

To be honest, Mo Li is the most capable of breaking bones, because Li Li has learned Chinese medicine from his grandfather since he was a child, and he knows all the acupuncture points and joints of the human body like the back of his hand, so his favorite thing to fight with people is to break people's joints. Pain, and finally I will be taken back to you, even if you want to go to the hospital for an examination, you will not be able to find out.

It can be said that if he wants to remove your small arm, he will definitely not remove the wrong big arm for you. If he wants to remove your lower leg, he will not remove the wrong thigh. not come out.

In the apocalyptic world, Li Lian had done this by removing all the joints of a zombie, so that the zombie would starve to death in the end.

"Uh...uh..." The man who was still unconscious on the bed at this moment woke up immediately from the pain of Li Li's pressure, his head was sweating profusely from the pain, his body was pinned down and he couldn't move. Because he was biting the wood in his mouth, the sound he yelled was only whining.

"Crack" sounded again, and Li Li joined the man's bone together.

Then there was a box of continuation bone ointment that he made himself, the color was black, and Li Li remembered the magical medicine 'Black Jade Intermittent Ointment' in the martial arts novels he read before, so Li Li was very sloppy with this ointment. It's called 'Black Jade Intermittent Ointment', but to be honest, his medicine is almost a miracle medicine. People with broken bones will be able to go to the ground in less than ten days after applying one layer.

You must know that there is an old saying: it takes a hundred days to hurt the muscles and bones, which is true.

Because fracture healing is a continuous process. Generally speaking, it can be divided into three periods. The first phase is called the hematoma organization phase. Within 6-8 hours after the fracture, the hematoma begins to form blood clots, capillaries proliferate, various fibrous cells invade, the hematoma becomes organized, and the granulation tissue changes into fibrous connective tissue, which initially connects the broken ends of the fracture. Completed 2-3 weeks after the fracture. The second phase is called the initial callus formation phase. The fibrous connective tissue at the fracture end undergoes ossification through the proliferation, degeneration, and calcification of chondrocytes. This is endochondral ossification. This period generally takes 4-8 weeks. The third stage is called callus remodeling stage. The original callus is remodeled, osteoblasts proliferate, and new bone trabeculae gradually increase, and gradually arrange into regular and dense bone trabeculae, so that the fracture ends form bony connections. This period takes 8-12 weeks. In this way, it generally takes about three months from the beginning of the fracture to the bony connection. Therefore, it is reasonable to say that it is a hundred days to hurt the muscles and bones.

So Mo Li can get out of bed in about ten days after using this 'Black Jade Intermittent Ointment'. Is it a magic medicine or something.

Li Li applied a layer of 'Black Jade Intermittent Plaster' on the man's leg, wrapped it with a piece of gauze, and then picked up the two wooden boards next to him and fixed it on the man's leg. But this is ancient times, so it can only be fixed with wooden boards.

After the fracture was treated, Li Li began to treat the man's wound. This man is also capable. There was a wound on the left side of his lower abdomen. Mo Li knew it was done with a knife at a glance. Looking at the shape, Mo Li thought about what happened here. The knife style corresponds to a hatchet.

This man is also very fateful, that is to say, Mo Li will not be able to meet him. According to his knowledge of the medical skills in the nearby towns and counties, this man will not survive eight times if he is injured like this.

Li Li took out the silver needle that had been used to stop the bleeding before, and took out a medical suture needle and suture thread from the medicine box next to it.

These needles and threads were collected in the warehouses of various hospitals and pharmacies where Jun Mo accompanied Mo Li in the last days. He collected dozens of boxes. Even if he sewed up a hundred people a day, it would be enough for several years.

As a result, someone in the last days awakened healing powers, and it happened that Li Li had a few in their base, so everyone went back to find healing powers when they were injured, so the sewing boxes and medicines that Li Li collected were nothing. He was not willing to throw it away, he always thought that he might be able to use it sometimes, so he just kept it in the space, and it turned out that he really needed it now.

The two men helping nearby watched Li Li sew up the wound like a woman sewing clothes, their faces turned pale with fright.

One of the men couldn't take it anymore and ran out into the yard, vomited loudly.

"What's wrong with you, what's going on inside, can Little Doctor Mo save Boss Yang?"

Several men outside saw the man who was helping inside come out, and they all gathered around and asked.

They were very worried outside. Boss Yang was so seriously injured, and they didn't know if he could be saved. To be honest, he brought Boss Yang here to find Mo Li because he was holding a dead horse as a doctor, and Boss Yang looked like that at that time. It must be too late to go to the town, and it is estimated that he will bleed to death on the way.

They also heard that there was a young doctor Mo in Anping Village, who learned good medical skills from the great monk, and they wanted to go to their village, which is far away from Anping Village, so they came to try it.

"Whoa...vomit..." The man heard people asking him what was going on inside, and remembered that Mo Li had sewed up Boss Yang's flesh layer by layer like sewing clothes, and couldn't stop immediately. vomited.

"Hey, what are you throwing up all the time? We asked you what's going on inside. Can Boss Yang be saved?"

A man watched him vomit all the time, and was concerned about Boss Yang inside. , and asked anxiously.

The door in "Zi Ya" was opened, and Li Qi walked out from inside.

"Little Doctor Mo, what's the matter, can Boss Yang be saved?" The men outside surrounded Li Li and asked nervously.

"Now I'm asleep again. There's basically nothing serious about it. Give him a bowl after the medicine is cooked. Be careful not to have a fever at night. There's basically nothing wrong." Mo Li explained while washing his hands.

"Really, Boss Yang won't die." A man asked nervously.

"Of course he won't die. With me here, he can't die even if he wants to." Mo Li said domineeringly.

"That's good, that's good." After the men heard Li Li's words, their hearts were finally relieved.

"Here are some ointments, wipe your wounds yourself." Mo Li saw that several people had large and small wounds on their bodies. Although they were not serious, but as a doctor, Mo Li saw that some people had wounds. It's not pleasing to the eye.