Chapter 16

There was a wooden bucket in the middle of the bathroom in the new house, and Mo Li was sitting in the wooden bucket. The water in it flooded up to Mo Li's neck, leaving only his head sticking out.

"Hiss... ah... hiss" came a broken voice in the bathroom, Mo Li's face was pale, cold sweat broke out on his forehead, his whole body was trembling slightly in the water, it could be seen what he was enduring right now Same excruciating pain.

Li Li grabbed the side of the wooden barrel with both hands, the side of the wooden barrel couldn't bear his strength, it was crushed by him forcefully, and a few pieces of wood fell into the water and the ground.

Li Li only felt a huge gust of energy swimming through his limbs and bones. He only felt that he was deeply trapped in the flames, his body was burned to the extreme, and he felt as if he was about to explode in the next moment, and the pain penetrated deep into his bones Sweeping the whole body.

If a normal person endured this kind of pain, he would definitely have a hideous face, screaming and rolling on the ground, and a weaker person might have to die of pain.

But Li Li was enduring the great pain, but his face was pale, his eyes were closed tightly, and he couldn't see the serious pain in him, but he only made a slight sound from his mouth, and his trembling body and pinching The fist in the palm of his hand clearly showed what kind of pain he was enduring at the moment.

The huge energy in Li Li's body destroyed his meridians, flesh and bones, destroying and reorganizing again and again, cleaning out the impurities in Mo Li's body for fifteen years, and expelling them from the body.

It looked like Li Li's skin had been torn apart by something, with small openings being torn open, and blood and water mixed with black and foul-smelling liquid drained from these wounds.

Every time a damaged place is cleaned, there will be a wave of energy covering it to repair the wound, repair the flesh and blood, connect the meridians, repair the bones, and make him stronger! more powerful!

This process lasted for two full hours (four hours), which is equivalent to Li Li also endured two full hours of severe pain.

The water in the wooden barrel has also turned black and red, and the pain gradually disappeared, leaving only the comfortable warm current flowing slowly through the body after repairing the body.

Li Li's tense body finally relaxed. His exhausted body leaned against the wooden barrel, unable to move.

Li Li looked at the color of the water in the barrel, and he knew that he had succeeded in washing the essence this time.

Yes, you read that right, it is to wash the essence and cut the marrow!

This formula for purifying the essence and cutting the marrow was researched in the end of the world, and this formula can only be used by the high-level people in the end of the world base and those with supernatural powers, and even the supernatural beings still need the special powerful one. It can only be used by people with supernatural powers or those large teams with supernatural powers, because some medicinal materials must be collected by people with supernatural powers outside. Even if they are in the base, they need a lot of points to exchange. Raiders and civilians without superpowers don't have so many points to redeem.

Li Li was an awakened spiritual power at the beginning, and his powers are more complicated, unlike other people's spiritual powers, which are only isolated. The control power is relatively strong, or the spiritual space opened up is relatively large, etc.

At first, after Li Li awakened his abilities, he thought that everyone who awakened spiritual abilities was like him, able to defend, attack, manipulate, and open up space.

That is to say, after following Jun Mo to the base, he discovered that there are differences in mental powers. He was very fortunate that he only told Jun Mo about his powers. Tell the third person about his abilities.

After that, in the base, Jun Mo went to the high-level to exchange the prescription for washing essence and cutting marrow, and came back to wash the essence and cutting marrow for him and a few trusted people around Jun Mo.

It takes five times to wash the essence and cut the marrow to be successful, and each time you have to wait ten days, otherwise the body will not be able to bear it. The first three times were relatively mild, but the body was slightly hot, and the last two began to hurt more and more each time, especially It was the last time, and it was completely reorganizing the body, from the inside to the outside, from flesh and blood to bones, all reorganized on one side.

In the apocalypse, he was just washing his essence in the second year of the apocalypse. He had been living smoothly for the first eighteen years. After the apocalypse came, he awakened his supernatural ability. It's also relatively small, but it can still protect itself, and it can quietly accumulate praises. Although it can't eat very well, it can also guarantee not to be hungry.

Later, although he accidentally caught the Tao and was almost turned into a human meat bun, he was lucky enough to meet Jun Mo and rescue him, and then he followed Jun Mo all the time, because of his supernatural powers and his special ability to be a human being, the people in the team They also accepted him, and later Jun Mo fell in love with him, and he didn't suffer much.

So in the end of the world, when Mo Li yelled in pain for the last time, it was Jun Mo who supported him.

After he survived, his supernatural powers were cultivated even more quickly and comprehensively. Later, he joked with Jun Mo that this could catch up with the essence and essence in the cultivation novels.

In the end, Jun Mo really told him that this is the recipe for washing the essence and cutting the marrow. It was contributed by one of the managers in power in the base. This manager was a rich second generation in peacetime. My ancestors were all doctors. In his grandfather's generation, the family's medical books were destroyed due to problems with the times, so he didn't continue to be a doctor. Only this prescription was passed down orally. The rich second-generation grandfather always remembered it. At the beginning, his father told him that this prescription was very important. Later, when the times improved, the grandfather of the rich second generation started a medicine business and recorded this house.

In this way, this house has been kept in the home of the rich second generation. In peacetime, after the rich second generation read some comprehension novels, he experimented with this recipe, but because he had to use it five times, he found it troublesome. , After using it twice, he never used it again, but he only used it twice, so he didn't have any major changes, but his body became much healthier, and it is easy to catch a cold and get sick when he is not anymore.

After the apocalypse came, because the rich second generation had money in his family, he awakened his supernatural ability when he was single. In order to protect his family, the rich second generation thought of this prescription again, and he thought of this prescription again, this time he insisted After using it ten times, he discovered the extraordinaryness of this prescription after the last five times.

After using it, he asked his family to use it again. As a result, apart from his grandfather who was too old, his father also awakened the ability. Although his mother did not have the ability to awaken, she had been eating because of her poor health. Some health medicines, after using it, the mother's body has recovered, not to mention her strength is particularly strong.

The rich second generation thought that this prescription was for washing the essence and cutting the marrow, so they named it the prescription for washing the essence and cutting the marrow.

Afterwards, this rich second generation relied on this prescription to become one of the people in power in the base, and his subordinates were more powerful than the others, and relying on this prescription, he gathered the power of many supernatural beings in the base and supplies.

This time, Li Li was alone, without Jun Mo by his side. He felt that he had become stronger, because no one cared about him because of his weakness. He had experienced it again in the last days, so he did well this time. Even if you are prepared, you can accept the pain.

After resting for a while, feeling that his physical strength had recovered a lot, Mo Li crawled out of the barrel with limp hands and feet, took the bath towel he had prepared before, casually dabbed the water on his body, and put on his clothes loosely.

Pour out the water in the bathtub, and then get out a clean wooden bucket from the space, filled with clean water, took off his clothes again, climbed in and washed himself well.

After washing and returning to the bedroom, Li Li took out a full-length mirror from the space, and looked at his body after washing his marrow.

The original owner's body is almost nine points like Li Li's. After washing the marrow this time, it is estimated that the soul and body are more compatible, so now, except for the flower bone on the forehead, the appearance is exactly the same as Li Li's before.

but. . . . It is estimated that this body is a brother, so after this marrow washing, his skin became white and smooth, shiny and flawless, with a very good touch, and it seemed to be broken by blows.

Damn... Mo Li looks like a black thread, he is a big man, his skin is better than a girl now, how can he go out to meet people?

Squeezing the arm with his hands, although it looks delicate and smooth, there is a great power hidden inside. Li Li feels that after this marrow washing, this body can completely catch up with the body in the last days before him, because His ability has been upgraded, and it may be even more powerful than that body.

Well, for the sake of good strength, let's ignore this skin, at worst, add some concealer powder to wipe it off, but other people's concealer powder makes it beautiful, and the concealer powder he uses makes it ugly.

"Gulu~gulu" Well, after a lot of tossing and tossing this time, my stomach is rebelling even more.

Li Li looked at the sky, it was time for dinner.

Well, in the space there are pheasants, hares and other wild game that were hunted yesterday and roasted meat, and in the kitchen there are side dishes and eggs sent by the villagers to see the doctor.

The staple food is barbecue, and cook a pot of egg side dish soup.

Why! It's not enough to eat barbecue every day. Go to town tomorrow and buy some rice. The rice here is even more natural, much more fragrant than the rice he ate in Hyundai.

Sure enough, people like the new and dislike the old. When they have good things, they want better things.

Thinking back to the last days, it was difficult to eat normal food, let alone white rice.

Now, here I can eat wild game from the mountains every day, as well as pure natural vegetables and rice, so I start to dislike the rice I ate before.

Sure enough, peace makes people lazy! Greed makes people corrupt!