Chapter 5

Mo Li sent the mother and child away, went into the house and found a basket to carry on his back, then wandered out into the mountains.

Li Li released his ability and found that there were many wild boars, tigers and wolves in the mountain, as well as some medicinal materials he needed now.

How can there be such docile animals in the last days? Those animals are either mutated or turned into zombie animals, or they are domesticated by others. Mutant animals can also be eaten, but the taste is really bad, and it is not easy to cook. Later The research institute used mutant animals and plants to develop a nutrient solution. A tube of nutrient solution can keep you full for a day, and you don't need to eat anything anymore, but this nutrient solution has no taste at all.

For someone like him who loves to eat, eating this nutrient solution every day is completely like death.

But it's not enough to eat. At the beginning of the end of the world, although he awakened the spiritual power and opened up a space, but his power is not strong, and the things he usually collects are not many, and he dare not take it out. eat.

Three months after the end of the world, except for mutated plants and animals, any food will not be stored for a long time, and it will rot within three days at most.

That is to say, after he met the captain, life began to gradually become easier.

Think of the captain. . . . I don't know how the captain is doing now.

When I came here, I didn't know that such a good captain would take advantage of that little fairy in the future, so I was very happy.

Forget it, it's useless to think too much now, let's find some meat to eat, Mo Li looked at the wild boar in the mountain and smashed his mouth, feeling that his saliva was about to come out.

After a while, Li Li entered the deep mountain and saw the target, a wild boar.

Well, this guy can have a good meal.

Mo Li's eyes were shining brightly, haha, finally able to eat a big meal.

Li Li ran to the wild boar at the fastest speed.

While running, he was thinking, this body is still not good, it can't keep up with his body in the last days, and he has to take a medicinal bath as soon as possible to recuperate his body.

Li Li didn't use the ability, he wanted to test how strong this body is now, and if the strength was not enough, he would use the ability again.

In this way, Li Li used all his strength to punch the wild boar's head.

Touch, the wild boar instantly fell to the ground and stopped moving. Li Li touched the wild boar, but the wild boar just fainted, not dead yet.

Li Li released a supernatural power into the wild boar's head to destroy its nerves, and died immediately.

With one hand, he dragged the wild boar, which had always been bigger than his body, towards a stream he had just seen.

Can't wait to take out a big knife from the space and clean up the wild boar.

After a while, after Li Li cleaned up the wild boar, he lit up the fire, inserted the wild boar and started roasting.

During the whole process, Li Li's eyes never left the wild boar.

Looking at the wild boar, Mo Li's eyes flickered, he stood up and ran towards a big tree next to him. It turned out that there was a beehive on the tree. Li Li controlled the bee, took out the honey inside, and put it all into the honeycomb taken out from the space. There are about three or four catties in a bottle.

Back by the fire, Li Qi took out a brush dipped in honey and brushed it on the roasting wild boar.

The wild boar brushed with honey was roasted brown and brown, and the roasted oil dripped into the fire, and the firewood crackled.

After a while, a wild boar was completely roasted by Li Li.

Li Li took out a dagger and started to eat the thigh meat.

Well, it really is all-natural wild pork with no feed, no hormones and no mutations. It's so delicious! too delicious!

Mo Li started to eat like crazy without looking up.

Not the same as a wild boar thigh was eaten by him.

'Hiccup' Mo Li hiccupped and rubbed his stomach. This was the best and fullest meal he had eaten in the five years since the end of the world.

Looking at the remaining wild boar meat, he really wanted to continue eating, but his stomach couldn't take it anymore. Li Li wiped his mouth, put the remaining wild boar barbecue in the space, and went back to eat at night.

Mo Li fetched some water from the stream and put out the fire. After seeing that there was not a single spark left, he left and went to the mountains to start the task he came in today, collecting herbs.

———————————————————————————————

When Mo Mo was eating roasted wild pork, he didn't know that there was a person who was sending people to look for him thousands of miles away.

"A Li, have you come here? Why haven't I found you after three years?" A man in a military tent at the border murmured while looking at a portrait.

Taking a closer look, the person on the portrait is very similar to Li Li, only a little older than him, without any flower buds on his forehead, he looks like a man.

This person is Jun Mo.

When Li Li was killed, Jun Mo was fighting against the zombies on the other side of the city wall. At that time, he was still thinking about going to A Li to ask for a result after the tide of zombies ebbed. No matter whether he agreed or not, he would not give up.

In the end, Ah Li fell off the city wall, and he watched A Li being bitten by the zombies that rushed in, and he had no time to save him.

If it wasn't for someone pulling him, he would have jumped off the city wall and followed Ah Lihe.

It was his brother who knocked him out and sent him back to his residence.

After he woke up, he went to the city wall and couldn't even find A Li's body.

Everyone in the team was worried about him. Everyone knew that the captain liked Li Li, but Mo Li fell off the city wall and was bitten to death by zombies.

Jun Mo is very calm at this moment, he doesn't believe that Mo Li dropped it by himself, he believes in Mo Li, Mo Li's ability is not weak, and his body is strengthened and trained by him, his skills are not weak either, Even if there is no ability, he will not fall.

After a few days of investigation, Jun Mo found out who killed Li Li.

It was a woman in their team. This woman's brother was one of the managers in the base, so everyone was very afraid of her. When she hurt Li Li that night, although she did it very secretly, she was still seen of.

Jun Mo regretted it very much. He knew that this woman liked him, so he refused. He just looked at her brother's face and didn't drive her out of the team. In the end, he didn't know that this woman would harm his A Li.

Therefore, he killed the woman.

After the woman died, in order to avenge her, her brother gathered all his men in his base to take revenge like Jun Mo.

Jun Mo is a mutated lightning ability, and he has already been promoted to level five. Although he is not afraid of them, he does not want to destroy the base.

So he gave the captain to the deputy captain of the team, and he left the base with the people who chased him. In a desert, Jun Mo killed the woman's brother and those men.

Later, he didn't return to the base either, and kept wandering outside, until one day he suddenly fell asleep and woke up to come here.

His original body was also called Jun Mo, a family of generals in the Yu Dynasty, and now there are only a few old, weak, sick and disabled in his family, a 60-year-old grandfather, a widowed mother, two aunts, and a younger brother who is not yet one year old. The original owner was only thirteen years old, and his father and several uncles all died in battle.

When he came, the original owner's father had just finished the funeral.

At the beginning, he would also fantasize that if he came here, would his A Li also come here.

With this in mind, Jun Mo took up the battle flag of the Jun family and came to the border. Starting as a soldier, he grew up to the current position of general in five years.

During this period, he adopted orphans, trained his own dead waiters, and sent these people to look for Li Li everywhere with the portrait he drew of Li Li.

Five years have passed, and he has not found his A Li.

Jun Mo is almost unable to hold on anymore, if there is no A Li in this world, then what is he still doing here.

But he never expected that his A Li came to this world, but he came five years later than him, and he changed from a man to a brother.

The author has something to say: I'm sorry to my dears, I suddenly fell into a trap.

Because I gave birth to confinement before, and then had to take care of two children, Xiaojiu's eldest son still rejected his younger brother a little bit, so Xiaojiu has been taking care of the two brothers for the past few months, so that Dabao can adapt to him as an older brother, so he has no time Code.

So starting from today, Xiaojiu will resume updating, just because I have to take care of the children, the update time is not very fixed, but Xiaojiu will try to find a fixed time to update, please understand my dear ones.