Chapter 78

Mo Li looked at Jun Mo with a look of hatred and murder, walked over and grabbed his hand, comforting him silently.

"What about the eunuch, did you kill him?"

Jun Mo stroked the top of Mo Li's head, hugged him and buried him in his neck, took a deep breath, and said, "I can't kill him yet, it's hard to explain to the emperor if he kills him." , Break your limbs and take them back."

"Okay, I'll give him a hint."

"You were broken by an assassin, and the assassin was going to kill you, but General Jun saved you...... Well, you usually treat General Jun the same way you treat General Jun, but if the third prince and His Majesty order you anything or about harming Jun's family and General Jun, you have to come and tell me," said the

eunuch After Li Li's hint, he repeated it mechanically: "Yes, my limbs were broken by an assassin. The assassin originally killed me. It was General Jun who saved me. From now on, the third prince and His Majesty will harm the Jun family. General Jun, I will tell Little Doctor Mo as soon as possible."

After being given the psychic power by Mo Li, as long as this hint is touched later, the person who is hinted will completely follow the hint and do things without any resistance, unless Someone broke Mo Li's hint, but in this Yu Dynasty, Mo Li can be sure that no one can break his hint.

Jun Mo waited for Mo Li to give the hint, walked over, raised his foot and stepped on the eunuch's ankle and wrist. When his foot fell, he heard a few screams of "Ah! Ah!"

Seeing the eunuch who was lying on the ground limp and silent, Li Li felt it, but just fainted, not dead yet.

On the other hand, the black-clothed assassins who had been beaten up by Li Li before were woken up by the eunuch's screams.

I saw one of the black-clothed assassins bowing his body, quietly retreating into the dark forest behind, no one noticed.

Pity! This black-clothed assassin was unlucky. This time he ran into Li Li who came from the end of the world and was wearing gold fingers, so... of course, he didn't escape.

Looking at the assassin who was nailed to the tree trunk by Jun Mo's shot through the shoulder, Li Li said, "Oh, if you want to run, I'm here. If you can run away, I will write my name upside down for you.

" Just kill, I just ask General Jun to give me a good time." The black-clothed assassin ignored Mo Li and said directly to Jun Mo Wuwei.

"You are not from Rouran." Jun Mo confirmed.

"Yes, we are people from Dayu, and we became Rouran people only to kill the emperor and general," said the black-clothed assassin.

"Strange, assassins are always the toughest, they won't betray their masters, and they won't say anything? Why do you ask you what and what do you answer? If there is a problem, there must be a problem!" Mo Li rubbed his chin and looked at the black-clothed man. The assassin said curiously.

Li Li took a closer look at this assassin, and found that he looked familiar, and when he was fighting with the group of assassins, one of the assassins didn't seem to use all his strength, every time the scimitar was about to swing at him, that assassin would It will move quietly or without force, although he can dodge it even if it hits him.

Mo Li walked around him twice, and the more he looked at him, the more he became familiar with him. He walked over and lifted the assassin's mask.

The face of the assassin was exposed in front of the two of them.

"Hey, aren't you from the city over there... so you are the son of the Tang family? I remember that I saved your wife and children, and you were the one who invited me to your son's full moon banquet before! You How come you become an assassin and come to kill us."

Fuck, this person is actually an assassin, he heard Doctor Tong say before that Mr. Tang is a big businessman in the border town, and he said that this person is a kind person, but the result... ..What kind of person is an ungrateful bastard.

Hearing Li Li's words, Tang Yancheng, who was bleeding and pale because Jun Mo pierced his shoulder, turned red with shame.

"Little genius doctor, I didn't know you were with General Jun before, if I knew...if I knew...I" Well, in fact, even if he knew, he couldn't refuse this mission.

"I'm sorry, little genius doctor, please kill me. I, Tang Yancheng, am not a good person. I am ungrateful and will repay my kindness with revenge. You can kill me.

" Take them down." Mo Li asked puzzled.

"I can't help it. If I don't follow my master's orders, my mother, wife and children will die," Tang Yancheng said.

"Your master is the third prince."

"Yes!"

"You're a businessman, and you're from a border town. How did you hook up with the third prince?" "

Although my Tang family is a businessman's family, I went there because of my mother's wish." It's a pity that I didn't pass the exam, and then I went to the capital because of a family business, and I met the third prince by coincidence, and then I took refuge in the name of the third prince." "The third prince has always asked me to monitor Rouran

. It wasn't until General Jun came to the border town five years ago that I was asked to monitor General Jun, and it was only recently that I was asked to assassinate General Jun."

Tang Yancheng knew that he didn't get much trust from the third prince, just because he could make money, He can provide financial support to the third prince and those who come to the border city to do tasks, so the third prince can always think about him.

"Five years ago, what happened to the generals of the Jun family in Kushiling has anything to do with you." When asked this question, Mo Li used his psychic powers, so this Tang Yancheng would not lie.

"It doesn't matter. The generals in Kushiling five years ago have nothing to do with Tang. To be honest, although Tang is a businessman, he admires the Jun family and the generals of the Jun family very much. The general and Jun's army are guarding the border town, so sooner or later our border town will be breached by Rouran." "The

dead servants I met in Kushiling last time were ambushed by you!" Jun Mo asked suddenly.

"Yes, those dead servants are one of the staff of the third prince. Although I also participated, I only hid at the foot of the mountain. I left after General Jun killed them." Mo Li asked, "Why are

you Did not participate, you did not participate, how did you explain to them, and who is that staff?" "

Because I know that the border town cannot live without the general, if the general dies, the city over there will be finished, and I will draw for myself after I go down the mountain. After a knife, the staff member was Xian Wei from the county magistrate's office in the border city. Afterwards, I told Lord Xian Wei that General Jun was too powerful. After I saw that he couldn't kill him, he fled down the mountain in the chaos." Mo Li: "Then why did you do it again this time

? Participated."

Tang Yancheng: "If I don't participate, my mother, wife and children will not survive."

Mo Li: "You have never thought about what will happen to your wife, children and mother after you die."

Tang Yancheng: "I have already arranged Well, this time I also came here with the determination to die, and since I came here, I never thought about going back alive."

Mo Li came down mentally and hinted, knowing that Tang Yancheng's words were true, he didn't know how to deal with it. He could only turn his head to look at Jun Mo, and signaled him how to deal with this person.

"Break your arm, let's go." Jun Mo had been watching Mo Li's fight with the black-clothed assassins before, so he could see that Tang Yancheng had been waterproofing. Seeing that he knew A Li before him, A Li saved him again. For the sake of his wife and children, he spared his life.

Hearing that Jun Mo wanted to let him go, Tang Yancheng looked up in surprise and stared into Jun Mo's eyes, trying to see if he was joking, but unfortunately he couldn't see Jun Mo's thoughts no matter how he looked.

"It's because you didn't participate in the last time, and this time you released the water. I caught you and confessed honestly. The second one is because I saved your child with my own hands. I will let you go this time, but other than Cut off your own arm, I have to give you a hint, if you agree, you can leave alive, if you don't agree, then you can only die." At the end, especially when he said death, Li Li's voice listened It is vicious and vicious.

"I am willing, I am willing." After speaking, Tang Yancheng directly pulled out the scimitar in his hand and waved his hand. His left arm burst out with blood instantly, and the arm and hand under the left arm had been cut off and fell to the ground. .

Not to mention cutting off his own arm, in order to go back to see his mother, wife and children alive, he agreed to cut off both hands.

Li Li didn't even frown when he looked at him, and looked away with a wave of his hand, and he even saw the fingers of the hand that fell on the ground were still moving.

Sighing: What a ruthless person, he can hate himself, admire him.

Jun Mo pulled out the silver wooden warehouse that was holding him, so Tang Yancheng was bleeding from his left arm, and now even his left shoulder was bleeding.

Jun Mo took a cloth towel and wiped the blood on the silver wooden warehouse, and said coldly without raising his head, "You go!"

Tang Yancheng was sweating profusely, enduring the pain, and pulled a piece of cloth from his clothes to wrap around the broken cloth. After losing his left hand and left shoulder, he bent down to salute Jun Mo and Mo Li, then picked up the arm he had cut off from the ground, and staggered into the dark forest.

Looking at Tang Yancheng who was bleeding all the way, Mo Li didn't bandage him with medicine. He came to assassinate Ah Mo this time. He didn't kill him because of his son who had just turned one month old. Don't even think about other medicines.

"The rain is getting heavier, I'm getting cold, let's go back." Mo Li shuddered, shrunk his neck, said to Jun Mo, turned around and saw the men in black on the ground, Asked: "What about these assassins?

" kill.

"Let's go." Jun Mo walked over and said to the eunuch who had fainted before.

"How can I tell them when we go back?"

"Just say that when we found Lord Superintendent, he was already injured, and we killed those black-clothed assassins to avenge him." "That's right

, anyway, I also went down before Hint, it's not wrong to say that."

"Let's go, the rain is getting heavier and heavier, and my clothes are soaked." Mo Li shook the wet clothes on his body, feeling uncomfortable all over his body.

Suddenly Li Li saw a pheasant in the grass by the roadside, and said happily: "Hey, look there is a pheasant over there, take it back and cook it and eat it, it really is God who saw me fighting hard for a long time, so I sent a pheasant!" Let me eat the chicken."

After Mo Li killed the pheasant with his supernatural power, he held it in his hand, he...it was quite heavy, at least four to five catties, not bad, enough for the two of them to eat.

"It's a pity that it's not raining, so I can't pick up the fungus. If I can pick up the fungus, I can eat it as a beggar's chicken." Mo Li said with a look of regret.

"If you want to eat, wait until the rain stops tomorrow, then go up the mountain to look for mushrooms." Jun Mo said aside.

"Forget it, if it's just the two of us, it's fine, but there's still King Rouran and the army, let's wait until next time." Li Li gave up after thinking about it.

"According to the eunuch's demon nature, do you think he will leave tomorrow?" Jun Mo shook the eunuch in his hand, pointing out something.

"Hey, yeah, even though this eunuch likes to be a monster, the hint I gave him is that he will not change the way he gets along with you, so he will still do everything to make things difficult for you, not to mention that he is injured again, it must be more I'm going to be a demon."

"Hmm."

"Hey, that's good, tomorrow I'll go up the mountain to pick some mushrooms, there are a lot of delicious mushrooms in the forest this season, especially pine fungus, that's delicious, I'll pick them up tomorrow Be sure to pick more, put it in the space and eat it slowly."