Chapter 89

"Zhongfu is the most important thing in a house. No matter whether you want to marry or a wife in the future, if you want to marry, then Zhongfu must be able to host Zhongfu, and Zhongfu must be in your hands. Li, if you are going to marry a wife, you have to understand it to be beneficial to you."

Early in the morning, after Li Li finished his breakfast, he was asked by his mother, Princess De, to teach him how to preside over a midwife in the mansion. It sounded like he was completely dizzy.

It's just that no matter what he said, the princess never let him go, and continued to teach him.

"A Li, don't think your mother is too wordy. A middle-aged lady in the house can tell the ability to be a housewife. I heard from your brother that you like men, so you have to follow your mother when it comes to middle-aged women. Dear master, only if you learn it will you not be fooled by the servants below, only if you learn it can you guarantee your position in the backyard." The princess could see that her brother didn't like this very much, so she could only teach her earnestly he.

If her elder brother from Prince De's Mansion wants to marry someone, he will definitely be the emperor's clan husband, and there will be a housekeeper and wife for dowry, but he has to be able to avoid being deceived by the slaves below.

Besides, my brother will be sixteen next month, and he will be an adult at sixteen, and the brother who wants to marry can also get married at the age of sixteen. Although she really wants to keep Ah Li at home, but Yan'er said A Li likes men, so although she is reluctant to give up, she must teach A Li as soon as possible to manage the intermediary and communication in a mansion.

"Wangfei, the old lady of the Liu family is begging to see you outside the door. I wonder if you will see me or not?" Wangfei's personal nurse suddenly came in from the door and said.

"The old lady of the Liu family? Why did she come to see this princess?" The princess's good mood was ruined when she heard that it was from the Liu family. Now she doesn't like anyone named Liu, let alone stealing his brother My son's enemy family is even more frowning and unhappy.

"This... I don't know, could it be?" The nanny also guessed in puzzlement.

"Mother, is this the Liu family?" Seeing that Mother was very dissatisfied with the old lady of the Liu family, Li Li asked curiously.

"Hey, you have to know sooner or later, then I'll tell you." The princess sighed and took Li Li's hand and began to explain the reason in detail.

"It's the Liu family who stole you out fifteen years ago. Liu Heping, the man in charge of the Liu family, is now the minister of the Ministry of Industry. This old lady Liu is Liu Heping's mother. The old lady Liu has two children, Liu Heping and Liu Jin. He and I have been with His Majesty before, and basically grew up with His Majesty, so His Majesty trusts Liu Heping very much." "How did

Liu Jin become your father's side-husband back then? I think your brother told you, I I won't tell you anymore, but your father is still saying, since Liu Jin is locked up in the farm now, I will ask you what to do next."

Mo Li nodded after hearing this, expressing that he understood, and what about Liu Jin? He hasn't thought about how to deal with it for the time being. In fact, he has been accustomed to rich clothes and fine food since he was a child. Now he has to solve everything by himself when he suddenly goes to the farm. Maybe this is the biggest punishment for him.

"Then do you want to see that old lady Liu?" Mo Li asked.

"See you, let's see what the old lady's business is coming to my Prince De's residence today." The princess straightened her sleeves and put her head neatly and dignifiedly at the top, motioning for Mo Li to accompany her as the bottom head next to her. with her.

"Hey, servant girl, go and ask her to come in." The nanny heard the concubine's agreement, and hurried out to ask someone to come in. After the old lady entered the room, she walked directly in front of the concubine, bowed her head and

said: "I have seen the concubine, and everything is well."

Kneeling to worship the big gift, but the princess is a princess after all. Except for the emperor and the women in the harem, she is higher than any other woman, not to mention that Prince De is still the uncle of the current emperor, and the princess is his aunt. The wife mainly asked the princess for something, so she also bowed down to the princess.

The concubine Shi Shiran was sitting on the top and drinking tea from a teacup, she didn't seem to see the old lady, she waited for the old lady to kneel down before putting down the teacup, she said with a surprised face: "Oh, what is the old lady doing?" , you are a lady who is personally enshrined by the Holy Majesty, how dare I accept this great gift from you, nanny help the old lady up quickly." The old lady knew that the princess did it on purpose,

but she could only smile because of the things in her heart. Complimented: "It should be, Wangfei, you can accept the old lady's worship." "

Old lady, you don't go to the Three Treasures Hall for nothing, why do you come to my Prince's mansion today?" The princess doesn't want to be here with the old lady. Detours, asked directly.

The old lady also understood what the princess meant, and quickly said: "My lady, I have something to ask for my grace today." "

Oh, why do I need my princess's favor?" The princess asked puzzled.

"It's about the old son and the second young master of your family. I heard that the old man and the second young master were sent to the farm in the suburbs by the princess. Is this a bit inappropriate? After all, I am the evil son. The prince's side-husband, the second son is also the prince's brother, is it too much to punish them to go to the farm?" said the old lady.

"Really? Then do you know why Liu Jin and the second son were punished to go to the farm." Wang Hao asked with restrained anger.

"This..." The old lady turned her head to look at Mo Li, who was watching the crowd, and said vaguely: "I heard that the old man is related to the newly found third son." "Since you know, you are still here.

" Ask this princess to release Liu Jin, don't you think this princess is too easy to bully!" The princess patted the table angrily and asked.

"Mother, don't be angry, don't slap your hands sorely." Mo Li said distressedly as he watched his mother slapping the table angrily, and seeing her palms turn red.

"Princess forgive me, I will never dare to bully you." Seeing that the concubine was really angry, the old lady bent down to defend herself.

"Don't dare? That means, old lady, you have this idea in your heart? You don't think this princess should punish Liu Jin to go to the farm, right?" The princess patted Li Li, who cared about her, and then looked at the old lady asked the wife sharply.

"Your Majesty, why bother to talk to the old lady, the old lady just wants the concubine to see that the evil son is the prince, and spare the side-husband this time." The old lady said again.

"The princess told you that from now on, Liu Jin will not be the side-husband of my Prince De's mansion, and his elder brother will only be in the farm from now on. It cannot be changed, even if the emperor issues an imperial decree, it will be useless."

"Impossible? How could the prince give such an order, and Ah Jin gave birth to a second son for the prince anyway." The old lady was shocked when she heard that the prince personally ordered this matter. .

"Hmph, since Liu Jin dared to do such a thing, if he didn't kill him, it would be regarded as saving his life for the sake of the minister of the Ministry of Industry. Why, you are not satisfied." Wang Hao asked coldly.

"Then... what about the second son? The second son is innocent in this matter after all, he is the prince's own son?" After knowing that Liu Jin's matter had nothing to do with it, the old lady asked the second son instead.

"He was implicated by Liu Jin, and he has enjoyed the glory and wealth for fifteen years instead of my A Li. Now that my A Li is back, why should he want to occupy the magpie's nest?" At this time, he suddenly ran in from outside the door

. A boy with disheveled hair knelt in front of the princess, tearfully said: "Mother, please let me come back to serve you, I won't take the place of brother Ah Li, you just need to leave me as a little girl by your side." The position is fine, I can continue to serve you."

Li Li: "..." Damn, I was taken aback, I just accepted the ability for a while, and suddenly a person ran out, followed by Like a madman.

Li Li took a closer look at the boy kneeling below him. He was about his age. He had a good face, but his hair was not well taken care of, and he was dressed in coarse sackcloth. It should be the second son of that side husband.

"Presumptuous, aren't you at the farm with your aunt? Who told you to come out." Seeing the second son Yu Hanyao kneeling in front of him, he stood up and asked angrily.

"Your Majesty, please calm down. It is the old man who picked up the Second Young Master back home. After all, he is the prince's biological brother, and the Second Young Master is sixteen years old. It's time to see him. It's really inappropriate to stay in the farm." explained aside.

"Okay, okay, your Liu family is really powerful, you can actually be the master of my Prince De's mansion, your Liu family is really good." Wang Hao only felt that her head was hurt by this old woman.

"Princess, what you said is embarrassing. I just can't bear to see the second son of the Deqin Prince's Mansion acting like a slave in the farm. Isn't this a disgrace to the Deqin Prince's Mansion? Besides, my family's Heping is also the minister of the Ministry of Industry. Well, if outsiders find out that his nephew was punished to go to the farm, it would be embarrassing, after all, peace is highly valued by His Majesty, and His Majesty will still listen to what we say about peace." Mo Li heard the old lady begging for mercy on the surface

, But the meaning expressed in these words is a threat.

"Presumptuous, are you planning to threaten the princess with your majesty?" The princess calmed down after hearing this.

He said calmly: "Your old man may also be old at heart. You forgot that our prince is His Majesty's uncle. Do you think it is possible for His Majesty to criticize his own uncle for an outsider?

" The fault is Yao'er's fault, please don't get angry because of Yao'er, if there is anything wrong with you, Yao'er will surely die." Yu Hanyao, who was still kneeling, saw that the princess was real Getting angry, he quickly pulled the old lady and said, "Grandma, please don't make things difficult for Yao'er."

"You silly child, grandma loves you too? Why do you have to go to the farm when the third son is back? You are also the prince's biological brother. You are sixteen years old now, so you can want to see him , what will you do with the rest of your life if you stay on the farm." The old lady helped Yu Hanyao up, and said sadly while arranging his hair.

In the past, it was planned to let Yao'er marry her concubine's granddaughter, but now that these things have happened, it is absolutely impossible to stay in the palace to marry a wife, so Yao'er can only be married off.

It just so happens that His Majesty is going to give a marriage to General Jun Mo of the Jun family, so it would be appropriate for Yao'er to be General Jun's side husband, and Yao'er has always been close to their Liu family, and will become General Jun's side husband in the future, so maybe he will be right again Their Liu family can help.

"Grandma, Yao'er appreciates your kindness. It's just that my aunt did something wrong. As Yao'er's older brother, Yao'er is willing to go to the farm to accompany her." After speaking, Yu Hanyao had tears in her eyes. The mother-in-law turned her head and looked at Mo Li sadly.

Looking at him like this, Li Li felt a little numb, thinking why are you looking at me so sadly, it has nothing to do with me.

"It's just that brother A Li just came back, and I haven't seen him as a brother. I really think about it very much. Before, I just listened to my father, mother, concubine and elder brother talking about brother A Li. Now brother A Li has finally come to the end of all hardships." Back in the palace, Yao'er hopes that brother A Li can honor his father, mother and concubine instead of his brother in the future." "

I know that brother A Li must be right for my brother who has enjoyed the glory and wealth in the palace for the past fifteen years, while brother A Li has eaten outside. I have suffered all kinds of hardships, but as long as brother A Li can honor his father, mother and concubine instead of my brother, my brother is willing to stay in the farm all his life and not come out to provoke brother A Li." "And brother A Li is the concubine and

mother The father's biological brother looks as noble, kind, and beautiful as the mother and concubine at first glance, so you will forgive me for the wrong things I did back then!"

Mo Li: "......" Damn, this must be Qiong Yao's possession, he has a saying about MMP, he doesn't know if he should say it or not!