Chapter 4

The woman went to the kitchen to make breakfast for Mo Li, and Mo Li touched the child's forehead and the fever had subsided.

Scanned the child's body with supernatural powers, except for the herpes in the throat, there were no major problems. Seeing the woman was still tidying up in the kitchen, Li Li took a bottle of herpes treatment spray from the space, and tore it up. Open the package with instructions on the bottle, leaving only a white medicine bottle.

Li Li looked at the plastic medicine bottle, turned around and took a porcelain bottle from the cabinet where the great monk put the medicine before, poured the medicine in the medicine bottle into this porcelain bottle, this porcelain bottle is not big, and when filled, the medicine in the plastic bottle There was still half a bottle left, and Li Li put the rest of the spray back into the space.

As soon as Mo Li put it away, the woman walked in. She quickly walked to the bedside and bent over to touch the child's forehead. It was no longer hot. Seeing her son's peaceful sleep, Suspension was half relieved.

"Brother Li, the meal is ready. I see that there are rice noodles in the kitchen, so I made some porridge and baked some pancakes for you. See if it suits your taste.

" Mo Li turned around and went to the kitchen to eat.

When he entered the kitchen, Mo Li could smell the smell of rice. He hadn't smelled such a pure smell of rice for several years. The most eaten thing in the last days was instant noodles. After he settled down in the base, although he also I can eat rice, but after all the pollution of the last days, the taste is no longer so delicious, let alone such a good smell.

Li Li lifted the lid of the pot, sniffed greedily the smell of the rice, and instantly felt that he was so hungry that he could drink all the porridge in the pot.

Li Li controlled himself not to drool, and went to the cupboard to get two big bowls. There was not much porridge in the pot. According to his appetite, it was not enough for him to eat. Yes, Mo Li paused for a moment and went to the cupboard to get a small bowl, scooped some rice soup into it, took a dinner plate on the chopping board, put two bowls of porridge, a bowl of rice soup and a plate of pancakes on it and carried it away out.

"Sister-in-law, come and eat some too." Mo Li put the plate on the table and said to the woman.

"No.. No need, Brother Li, you can eat it, I won't eat it." The woman quickly shook her head and waved her hands to refuse.

"Eat, you will have the energy to take care of your child when you are full. I also scooped up some rice soup. You wake up the child. He probably won't be able to eat anything now. You should feed some rice soup first." The woman listened

. Li's words, she glanced at her son on the bed, then at the thick rice soup on the table, gritted her teeth and said "thank you" with tears in her eyes. She could not eat it herself, but she couldn't bear to part with her son, and Li's son was still polished rice No one would be willing to eat such a good rice soup at home, and everyone ate it together.

Seeing that the woman didn't refuse, Li Li started to eat on his own, one mouthful of pancakes and one mouthful of porridge, while the woman next to him gently woke up his son who was lying on the bed.

The child rubbed his eyes with his small hands in a daze, and called out "Aniang." It may be herpes in the throat that caused the pain when he said yes. "It hurts.

" You are seeing a doctor, and we will be relieved of the pain in a while, come here, Madam, feed you some rice soup." The woman coaxed her son distressedly when she heard her son cry out for pain.

The woman came to sit at the table with the child in her arms, and said to the child in her arms, "This is Uncle A Li, call someone quickly." "

Uncle A Li" the child called Mo Li softly, and Mo Li listened I feel like my heart is melting.

"Hey, hurry up and eat, and you will grow strong after eating, and you won't get sick again." Mo Li patted his head and said.

The woman held a small bowl of rice soup and slowly fed the child.

Li Li quickly finished the porridge in his bowl, put down his chopsticks and wiped his mouth, and left two pancakes for the woman on the plate.

Li Li took out the medicine that had just been distributed, and said, "This is a medicine. After eating, drink some water and swallow it. Then take a sip of this medicine, hold a stick of incense, and then swallow it. Five times a day."

The woman put away the medicine, held the child, stood up and said to Mo Li, "Thank you, Brother Li." Then she put down the son in her arms, and said, "Xiaobao, hurry up, kowtow to you Uncle Li, you Uncle Li But it saved your life."

The child immediately knelt down to kowtow to Mo Li, and Li Li hurriedly pulled the child into his arms, "What are you doing? Speaking of which, he is also my nephew, so I should save him. "

Li Li recalled the memory of the original owner, and remembered who this woman was.

This woman is the daughter-in-law of the head of his original village, Shanghe Village, and this Xiaobao is the only grandson of their family in three generations.

"It should, it should be, Brother Li, you don't know, we have consulted several doctors, and they all said that my little treasure is hopeless." Chen recalled what happened in the past few days, and couldn't stop Tears flowed out of sadness.

"My mother-in-law went to find a sorceress, who said my little treasure was cursed by a bodhisattva to make him starve to death. Yesterday Xiaobao had a fever, so my head of the family took the child to the county town See the doctor, the doctor said... told us to send it into the mountains."

Hearing this, Mo Li slapped the table angrily, and there were tear marks on the table in an instant, but luckily his subconscious mind controlled it. Strength, otherwise the table would probably be broken directly.

He knew what it meant to be sent into the mountain. There is a custom here that children under the age of 13 cannot enter the ancestral grave after accident or illness. It's not good with the living people, so they must be sent to the mountains to be eaten by wild animals, so as to dissipate the resentment of violent death.

"If the child is sick, he should see a doctor. What kind of witch is she? She is a liar, and what kind of quack doctor are you looking for? It can't cure such a small illness." Mo Li became more and more angry. Really, what is this? Quack doctor, who can't cure such a minor ailment, what kind of doctor is he?

After listening to Mo Li's words, where is Chen covering her mouth and weeping sadly? After the head of the family brought the child back last night and told the doctor what the doctor said, the whole family was in despair, and the mother-in-law even fainted from grief. The father-in-law looked Seeing the mother-in-law fainted, she was anxious for a while, and she vomited blood on the spot in a hurry. Seeing that her father-in-law and mother-in-law had collapsed, the head of the family hurriedly got on the bullock cart and took her parents-in-law to see the doctor. Before she left, the head of the house said that she should take good care of the child at home and make a decision when he came back, but the head of the house did not leave long. She had a high fever, and she had no choice but to come here with her child to pray to the Bodhisattva.

If it was really a curse, then she would ask the Bodhisattva to put the curse on her and let her child go.

Seeing how sad Chen was crying, Mo Li said comfortingly, "Sister-in-law, don't cry too, Xiaobao is fine now, you take him to eat first, and I will prepare some medicine for Xiaobao.

" There is no way to cry to a woman, so I can only find a reason to leave. Of course, he also wanted to dispense medicine for Xiaobao.

Mo Li went to the medicine cabinet in the utility room to accompany some medicines for clearing fire and detoxification, and checked what other medicines were left. He found that they were just some conventional medicines. It seems that the great monk before was not very skilled in medicine. Medicinal materials are known to only treat some conventional diseases, but in this era, it is considered very good that not a doctor can treat some conventional diseases.

There are none of the herbs for his medicinal bath here. It seems that he can either go to the county pharmacy to buy them, or go to the deep mountains to collect them himself.

Rubbing my stomach, well, there is too little food, and I am still not full.

Forget it, go pick it yourself, and head for the prey to eat delicious barbecue by the way.

As for whether he really went to collect herbs while hunting or mainly hunted while gathering herbs, only he and God knew!