Chapter 7

"It's okay, it's just a headache caused by anger and blood swell. I'll give you an injection, and I'll get you some medicine to drink later, and you'll be fine." Mo Li put down the wrist of the fat grandma, Chen Wang, and the old lady There was nothing serious about it, I guess it was because I just heard that my grandson was drowned, and I was so anxious that I became short of breath and fainted and went into shock. Now I wake up, but my brain is still a little lack of oxygen, so I feel dizzy.

Speaking of acupuncture, Li Li dares to say that he is second here and no one dares to be number one. In the end of the world, he would contact acupuncture if he had nothing to do. Another thing is that he has mental abilities, and he can treat acupuncture points on the human body better than any doctor here. proficient.

Mo Li took out the sterilized silver needles from the medicine box he brought, and before several people saw them clearly, they felt them brushing like shadows, and several silver needles were stuck on Chen Wang's head. After a while, Chen Wangshi felt light headed, no dizziness, no coma.

She will take some medicine later, and her eldest grandson will be fine, and once the mood is relaxed, there will be no major problems.

After about five minutes, Li Li took off the silver needle and put it away. When I was at home, I brought the medicine that the old lady needed, so I just took it out and handed it to Fat Ah, "It's the same as Xiaobao's, boil three bowls of water into one bowl of water, drink it after meals, and drink it for three days. "

Fat Ama finished the medicine bag, thanked Li Li and went to the kitchen to make medicine for mother-in-law and son.

Seeing that Auntie was fine, Chen Liu, the son of Chen Wang's family, asked gratefully, "Brother Li, look at how much the medicine costs."

Mo Li recalled the fees charged by the great monk before, calculated and said "Fifty Wen is enough."

"So cheap?" Chen Liu asked in surprise. You must know that he used to pay at least one tael for seeing a doctor in the town's pharmacy, even when the old monk was there. Higher than Moli.

Not to mention that Mo Li saved his little treasure today, he was extremely grateful to Li Li.

"A lot. I picked these medicines myself in the mountains, and I don't need capital. Besides, my aunt is not an outsider." Speaking of which, the Chen Wang family has something to do with Li Li.

Mo Li's aunt is also surnamed Wang, and she is from the same village as Chen Wang's. Mo Li's aunt still calls her a cousin. When Mo Li's father and mother died and were kicked out of the house by partial grandparents, it was Chen Wang The family took him in, but the family was poor and life was hard. The man in charge of the Chen Wang family went out to serve in the military a few years ago, and he never came back after he went. A woman raised two children alone.

In fact, Mo Li is not short of this kind of money, but he also knows that a bowl of rice nourishes his benefactor, and once the rice nourishes his enemy, besides, he plans to become a doctor in the future. He doesn't want the villagers to think that he can treat them for free. Give more and give less, that's how he feels.

After hearing what Li Li said, Chen Liu didn't say anything else, thinking that he would ask his husband to bring some food to Li Li later, the great monk was gone, and he probably didn't have much to eat by himself.

"Okay, this is fifty Wen, you keep it." Chen Liu took out fifty Wen from his pocket and handed it to Mo Li.

Li Li took it and put it in the medicine box casually.

Suddenly Chen Liu remembered something and asked, "By the way, Brother Li, what do you plan to do about your residence? There will be monks coming to that temple next month, so it's not suitable for you to live there anymore."

" Speaking of this, I want to ask if it is possible to buy a homestead in the village?" Li Li was also thinking about this, he didn't seem to be going to the city, he planned to buy a homestead here and start a house, after the last few years, He is no longer in the mood to go out for a living, he just wants to be a quiet doctor, go out to see and eat delicious food when he is in a good mood, and stay in this village when he is not in a good mood.