Chapter 56

In the afternoon, when Mo Li and his master arrived at Dong Er's house in Taoshulin after lunch, they found Dong Er's husband had rolled his eyes on the bed in pain and almost passed out.

After a brief questioning, the abdominal examination found that the right abdominal muscle was highly tense, and the tenderness and rebound pain became more severe, which indicated that what Mo Li was most worried about was that the abscess and intestinal carbuncle decoction could not be controlled, and the cecum and appendix might have been perforated, causing abdominal infection up.

There is no choice, laparotomy must be performed, otherwise, once diffuse intra-abdominal infection develops, there will be stillbirth in mild cases, and death of pregnant women in severe cases, one dead and two dead.

Surgical treatment must be adopted quickly to remove the infection focus in order to save the life of the pregnant woman.

Mo Li: "I need to perform an operation on your husband immediately, otherwise, if you delay it, you may end up with two dead bodies."

These words frightened Dong Er and his wife, and they hurriedly said: "Please save my husband, my little genius doctor!" Lang, Dong Er kowtows to you." After speaking, he was about to kneel down and kowtow to Mo Li.

"Get up, do you have a clean sheet at home? If so, quickly use the sheet to wrap your husband around." The room is full of thatch, and it must be fenced, otherwise, if some thatch flies into it during the operation, it will be dangerous. It's terrible, but fortunately, the weather today is good, the sun is very scorching, and the light coming in is full, so there is no need for additional lighting.

"Yes, yes, but it's not big, can it be used?" Dong Er quickly went to the box next to him and took out a rough cloth.

Mo Li looked at the size of the cloth, it was too small to surround it, after thinking about it, he asked Dong Er to wrap the cloth around the side of the bed next to the thatched wall, so that it could only block the most dangerous side.

Mo Li said to Doctor Chen at the side again: "Master, help me give this little husband Mafeisan and anti-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory sterilized Shengji Decoction." It was conditioned after coming here to replace anesthetics and anti-inflammatory drugs.

Then he said to Dong Er: "Take off your husband's clothes."

He tried to wash his hands and the surgical tools that will be used later with disinfectant alcohol,

and after Dong Er finished taking off his husband's clothes, Li Li began to disinfect the boy's abdomen with venom extraction. Spread the surgical drape to expose the surgical site on the right abdomen of the pregnant woman.

While doing all the pre-operation preparations, Xiao Fulang, who drank Mafeisan, had already passed out unconsciously.

Mo Li poked the little brother's eyeballs, and then used silver needles to acupuncture beside his eyes, making sure that the little brother was completely lethargic before starting to prepare for the operation.

Li Li didn't ask Dong Er to leave the house and wait outside, because there were too few people, and Dong Er needed to stay inside to help.

Afterwards, he put surgical gowns on Dr. Chen and Dong Er, and then disinfected their hands.

Li Li said to Dong Er: "Your main task is to help me observe your husband's breathing, and whether there are signs of premature birth such as bleeding below. Master, please assist me in the operation, and I will tell you how to do it."

Confession Sure enough, Li Qi released the supernatural power to cover the whole room and the pregnant woman on the bed, and every tiny blood vessel in the pregnant woman's body could be presented before his eyes before the surgery began.

He made an incision from the right lower abdomen of the pregnant woman, and then cut into the abdomen layer by layer, and found purulent exudate in the abdominal cavity.

Before that, he took out an effusion suction tube from the space, which was specially used to extract peritoneal effusion and so on. He immediately told Dr. Chen how to use the fluid suction tube to suck out all the purulent exudate in the abdominal cavity. He sucked several tubes in total.

After the effusion was sucked out, Li Li checked and found that the scope of pus infection was relatively small, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

Looking at the womb with the fetus in it, Li Li felt that the brother here was amazing, his body was exactly the same as that of a man, but inside he was able to give birth like a woman!

Li Li shook his head and quickly retracted his thoughts of running away, and hurriedly returned to the operation in front of him.

But Li Li found another problem, that is, when he probed inside the incision, he only found part of the small intestine and enlarged uterus, but did not find the festering cecum and appendix that he was looking for.

Li Li's heart immediately raised, what's going on? Where did the cecum and appendix go?

The cecum and appendix will never disappear out of thin air, and they are likely to be pushed to other parts by the enlarged uterus, but a judgment must be made on where they are, up, down, left, and right!

He used his powers to probe deeply into the internal organs and under the uterus. Sure enough, the appendix and cecum should have been pushed to the upper right abdomen by the enlarged uterus.

Li Li couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief, and immediately checked the appendix, and found that it was suppurated and gangrene appeared at the end. Coproliths can be palpated with the fingers in the lumen of the appendix.

Mo Li asked Doctor Chen to gently pull the uterus to the left with a retractor, exposing the gangrene, and then successfully removed the appendix.

When suturing the incision, under normal circumstances, if the suture is not good, it will lead to atrophy, leakage of the contents, and re-infection.

However, this situation will not happen to Li Li, he has supernatural powers, when he starts suturing, his supernatural powers can accurately show the incision in front of him clearly and completely, and the suturing needles are also accurate according to his will The ends that go through the slits are also smoothly knotted without any snags.

Li Li was very happy. This ability is really good, and it can be of great use in surgery. In the future, he believes that with the blessing of the ability, he will be able to perform more major operations.

I was still thinking about it: If this was before the end of the world, he would definitely be a master surgeon!

During the entire process of searching for the cecum and appendix, pulling the uterus, and removing the appendix, Li Li paid great attention to the gentleness of his movements to prevent excessive movements that would stimulate the uterus and lead to premature delivery.

When the operation was over, Li Li told Miracle Doctor Chen, who almost forgot to breathe during the whole process, that the operation was successful, the pregnant woman was breathing smoothly, and there was no sign of premature delivery, so Miracle Doctor Chen was relieved.

In the end, Li Li performed laparotomy on the pregnant woman.

When performing abdominal surgery on pregnant women, the drainage tube is generally not used, so as not to stimulate the abdominal cavity and cause premature delivery. Since the abdominal infection was not serious, he did not place a drainage tube, but used a large dose of sterilized Shengji decoction for antibacterial and anti-inflammation.

Before the operation, the pregnant woman had already taken the antiseptic Shengji Decoction, which is specially used for antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, and also took Mo Leaving's miscarriage-preserving formula. After waking up, these medicines should continue to be taken to ensure antibacterial and anti-inflammatory and the safety of the fetus.

Li Li's operation made Dong Er, who had been helping inside before, tremble all over and dare not look directly at him. Although Miracle Doctor Chen had a very calm face, he followed Mo Li's instructions and carried out the assistant's operation in an orderly manner, so that Mo Li could carry out the operation smoothly. But after all, it was the first time to participate in such an unimaginable caesarean section. After the operation, his face was pale and he didn't even have the appetite to drink water.

After the operation was over, Mo Li bandaged the pregnant woman's wound. Originally, he wanted Dong Er to dress the pregnant woman, but after seeing Dong Er being frightened, he had no choice but to give it to the little brother gently. Put on clothes, and then start to pack the surgical tools.

Dong Er came back to his senses and saw his husband lying on the bed and falling into a deep sleep, his breathing was steady, and he was completely different from the pain he had suffered before. He couldn't help being happy and grateful. He wanted to say a few words of thanks, but his words choked up. But he couldn't say it, so he knelt down suddenly and kowtowed to express his gratitude.

After Mo Li helped Dong Er up, he explained to him the precautions, and paid special attention to observing whether his husband showed any signs of premature birth. Once found, he should immediately go to the doctor or Wen Po so that he can deal with it or deliver the baby in time.

After Li Li packed up his things, he pushed open the door, and the three of them came to the yard to sit down and rest. After an operation, the three of them were exhausted. Although Mo Li had supernatural powers, he was the number one after all. It was a lot of energy to do such a large operation for the first time.

Although Miracle Doctor Chen was only assisting, he was old after all, and it was the first time he had seen such an operation of opening the intestines and breaking the abdomen, so he needed to concentrate.

Not to mention Dong Er, a native rural man, suddenly saw someone tear open his husband's stomach and seal it up again like sewing clothes. His three views and cognition really suffered a lot reorganize.

After an operation, it was already evening.

Li Li still wanted to go home and make dinner for Jun Mo, so he said: "Your husband will wake up in about an hour, after waking up, don't eat too greasy food, eat something light, it's best to eat something light today." Just drink some rice soup at night."

"Drink anti-inflammatory and muscle-reinforcing soup before going to bed at night, and be careful not to have a fever at night. If you have a fever, go to the doctor. The weather is hot now. Scrub your body frequently and don't let sweat invade the wound. Here, be careful not to get infected and inflamed, and I will come back in three days to see how the wound is recovering." Mo Li told Dong Er one by one.

"Yes, yes, thank you little genius doctor and Chen genius doctor for saving my husband's child." Dong Er was grateful again, "Little genius doctor, wait a moment, I will pick some peaches for you to take back, and the rest Please leave an address for peaches, and I'll pick them up and send them to you." "

Okay, I'll pick some back today, and don't pick the rest for now. Just take care of your husband. Bring someone back to pick it."

"That...that Miracle Doctor Chen, I don't know if I should tell you something." Dong Er said to Chen Miracle Doctor stiffly with a face of embarrassment.

Doctor Chen said: "What's the matter, but it's okay to say."

After hearing this, Dong Er said cautiously: "Before I went to Dr. Qin in the village to grab medicine, I accidentally said that my husband's illness was treated by Dr. Chen, but Dr. Qin begged me to tell you. For a moment, he wants to see you, I don't know if you will agree or not?"

Doctor Chen: "I am really mentally weak today, see you next time when I have a chance!"

Although Dong Er is a farmer, he can still understand what he said, Doctor Chen What this means is to refuse to give Dr. Qin a chance to meet.

Dong Er nodded and didn't want to continue entangled with this matter, so he asked Mo Li to wait here, and he went to the peach forest to pick some peaches for Mo Li.