Chapter 37

"Hey!" Xiao Junyi looked at the pair of Bi people in the kitchen. The man was cooking, and the elder brother was cooking. Every time the elder brother cooked a dish, he would pick up a chopstick and let the man who was burning the fire taste the saltiness. The two looked at each other. It was so sweet to watch, sitting on the steps with his hands on his face and sighing again.

"Young master, what are you doing sitting here and sighing?" An Er curiously sat next to Xiao Junyi and asked.

"Since my brother met Ah Li, how many hours have passed? They are still kissing me, and they have forgotten that I am a brother." Xiao Junyi looked helplessly. said the couple in the kitchen.

"Cough~cough" An Er clenched his fist and covered his mouth and coughed twice in embarrassment. He couldn't answer the young master. He still understood the master. After all, he had been looking for it for many years, and now he suddenly found it. It must be a moment I can't bear to part.

"Hey, I don't know when my brother and brother Ah Li will be able to cook, I'm almost hungry." Xiao Junyi rubbed his stomach and pouted.

"It should be soon." An Er looked at the master in the kitchen and the future master and said uncertainly.

"I hope!" Xiao Junyi stood up and shrugged. Speaking of which, he still followed Mo Lixue in this movement. In this short time, he almost lost all the etiquette of the young master of the general's mansion.

Looking at the young master who went into the house to find food, and then glanced at the people in the kitchen, An Er decided that it would be better to follow the young master to find some food.

———————————————————

"How would you like to taste this?" Mo Li asked, adding a piece of cumin pork ribs to Jun Mo who was burning the fire.

"Not bad, very delicious." Jun Mo bit his mouth on the pork ribs that Mo Li fed, but kept his eyes on Mo Li's rosy and moist lips, and replied meaningfully.

Li Li looked at Jun Mo's stark eyes, and for some reason remembered that after he took him home, the bastard threw the little guy directly in the yard, dragged him into the room quickly, and then threw him Pressing on the door, he bit his lips fiercely, as if he wanted to bite him into his mouth and swallow him impatiently. If it wasn't for the little guy knocking on the door outside, he didn't know how long the captain would kiss.

He uncomfortably licked his stinging lips with his tongue. He felt that his mouth was a little swollen, so he rolled his eyes at the man opposite him and said, "Rogue." Jun Mo looked at the bright red brother in front of him

. He licked his lips with his tongue, his eyes were deep and hot, and he felt that the blood in his whole body was boiling, and a certain part of his body was preparing to set up a tent again.

"I'm only a hooligan to you!" The hooligan Jun Mo said shamelessly.

Li Li raised his head and saw the burning desire in the captain's eyes, wishing he could immediately strip him naked and pin him to the ground, blushing and shouting angrily, "You scoundrel, sister, scoundrel, don't light the fire, don't let me go!" Hurry up, the little guy is hungry."

"I'm hungry too, why don't you feed me first." Jun Mo looked at the shy little brother, and continued to sit on the bench under the stove to burn the fire, pointing road.

"Get lost." Mo Li angrily waved the spatula at what Jun Mo meant.

I really didn't see that the captain was such a captain.

In the past, in the last days, someone had a serious face all day long, covered in ice, and had no expression at all. How could he become a hooligan in ancient times.

Mo Li suddenly seemed to remember something, and said with a serious face: "By the way, I crossed over here after I died. How did you get here, Captain?" Hearing what Li Mo said, Jun Mo paused and

then He returned to normal, thinking that now he has found Li Li, and will never let Mo Li leave his side for half a step, so he will not lose him again.

Jun Mo: "I just came here after waking up after a nap." "

Tell me honestly, do you have a fiancée, fiancee or concubine husband or something?" Thinking that the captain seemed to be very skilled at kissing before, it must be I have trained before.

Jun Mo was very funny when he heard it, and said: "What are you thinking about, you know that I only love you, I fell in love with you in the last days, but a certain person is very slow, after I came here, I went to the border to fight and find You, how can you have time to find someone else."

Thinking about what happened in the last days, thinking about it now, it seems that I was really slow at that time, everyone knew that the captain liked me, but I just thought that the captain thought that his mobile warehouse was very annoying. It's important, so take care of him, but this person is planning to take him back.

Thinking of this, Mo Li blushed, and said arrogantly, "It's not too bad."

Looking at Mo Li's blushing little face, Jun Mo's eyes were fiery, and he shouted in a deep voice, "A Li, come here.

" What?" Hearing Jun Mo calling him, Mo Li didn't think too much, put down the vegetable knife in his hand, and walked over to ask.

When Mo Li stood in front of Jun Mo, Jun Mo hugged Mo Li into his arms.

The body was bound into a strong embrace in an instant, and Li Li was startled. After regaining his senses, he blushed and shouted angrily, "What are you doing?" "

Kiss you!"

In the kiss, the slightly cold tongue slipped into the mouth, greedily snatching the breath that belonged to him, and explored every corner vigorously.

The sudden kiss caught Li Li unprepared like a storm, and Xiangjin rubbed his entwined tongue, his mind went blank, he just closed his eyes obediently, as if everything was taken for granted.

He forgot to think, and didn't want to think, but instinctively wanted to hug him tighter, tighter.

The throbbing of this moment made each other forget everything around them.

"Brother, brother Ah Li, what are you doing? The food is all muddy." Xiao Junyi found some pastries in the house to fill his stomach, and then he went out to the kitchen to see when the food was ready.

As a result, when he got to the yard, he smelled a smell of paste, and Xiao Junyi asked as he walked to the kitchen.

Hearing the voice from outside, the little guy who was about to come in, Li Li came back to his senses from this domineering kiss. At this time, his face was flushed and his whole body was weak. He just wanted to find a mouse hole to get in, and he wanted to leave immediately. .

Hearing the sound of footsteps getting closer, Mo Li pushed Jun Mo weakly, blushing with anger and resentment, and said shyly, "Let go of me soon, the little guy is about to come in.

" Before Mo Zai let go of him, he reluctantly pecked at him, and said, "You are doing the break, and I will cook."

Li Li was surprised to see the tall captain skillfully chopping vegetables with a knife. He asked: "Unexpectedly, Captain, you can cook. Why didn't you know that before?" "

The men in our Jun family can cook, but they haven't done it for many years, and their hands are a little raw." Jun Mo took the chopping board The chopped vegetables were poured into the pot, and they answered Li Li's words while frying.

Li Li understood that our Jun's family he said was the Jun's family before the end of the world, not the Jun's family here, the Jun's family here is the general's mansion, there is a chef in it, even if you wanted to cook, you didn't even ask.

"Brother, you can cook." The little Junyi who came in looked at Jun Mo who was cooking, and was very surprised. I really didn't expect that his brother, a great general who is very good at fighting, could actually cook.

"I've been at the border for a long time, what else can I not do." Jun Mo glanced at his younger brother and said.

Xiao Junyi suddenly popped out: "Then will you have children?"

"Puff!" Mo Li couldn't sit still when he heard what Xiao Junyi said, leaning on the wall, laughing and teasing at the same time Asked: "Yes, then will you have children?"

After Jun Mo scooped up the vegetables in the pot on the plate, he looked at Li Li with dark eyes and said, "You can try to see if I can have children. "

"Sexy child." Mo Li said with a blushing face.

"Serve the dishes." Jun Mo put the dish in Xiao Junyi's hands.

"Hey, why are you bullying him? Don't burn him when he's so young." Seeing the captain bullying a child so shamelessly, Mo Li was very helpless and wanted to take the plate from Little Junyi.

"I'm not young anymore, I'm already a little man." Xiao Junyi didn't like others to say that he was young, so he avoided Mo Li's hand, wanting to hold it himself to prove that he was already a man.

"Yes, yes, you are a little man, so little man, quickly serve the food." Jun Mo said to Mo Li again: "You take the chopsticks." "You

brothers are really convinced." Mo Li looked at the front One tall and one short said helplessly.

"It's time to eat." Mo Li set up his chopsticks and called to An Er and others in the yard.

"Wow, it smells so good, are these all made by the Lord?" An Er jumped down from a tree in the yard, and rushed into the dining table after a few steps, looked at the dishes on the table, swallowed the secretion in his mouth Drooling (﹃)

"Well, you call me Little Doctor Mo, can you stop calling me Master." Mo Li felt weird when An Er called him Master. , I am not used to it.

An Er and the others looked at Jun Mo, who nodded his head.

"Okay, Little Doctor Mo."

"Let's all sit down and eat." Li Li still felt that the little Doctor Mo listened more pleasantly than the lord.

"No, it's fine for us brothers to eat in the kitchen." An Er and the others feel that although they are like brothers with their master, it is common to eat together outside regardless of their status, but they should pay attention to Dr. Mo. Well behaved.

"There are not so many rules in my house, let's sit down and eat together." Mo Li looked at An Er with a serious face and said.

"Look at what your master is doing. Could it be that he still doesn't agree to what I said." Seeing An'er and the others looking at Jun Mo, they gave Jun Mo a blank look and said.

"Listen to Dr. Mo, what he said is what I said." Jun Mo said calmly.

"Yes" An'er and the other guards thought to themselves, sure enough, this little Doctor Mo will be his master in the future, so he has no choice but to run away, and his master will also be strict with his wife in the future.

An Er thought with a smirk on his face.

Jun Mo seemed to know what he was thinking, looked up at him, An Er immediately discarded all the thoughts in his head, the master was still so scary, woo~ woo An San was watching the onlookers,

watching An Er looking for death, and did not say anything What, I just laughed secretly in my heart, I deserve it, even though you are going to laugh at the master. Looking at the guards who were sitting down, Li Li counted the rice in the rice pot and said, "I guess this rice is not enough, you guys eat it

first, and I'll order some noodles."

Go."

"That's right, don't bother Doctor Mo, let's go by ourselves." An Er hurriedly said, he didn't dare to make his master's heart ache, so he quickly mentioned An Wu. "Hurry up and order the noodles."

"Why am I the one who went to order the noodles." An Wu looked at the delicious food on the table, and walked not far away.

Dark Three: "Because you are the only one with the best cooking skills among us."

"The next noodles don't need cooking skills." Dark Five is in the last dying struggle.

"Hurry up and order some noodles, don't worry, I'll save some for you." An Si reassured.

Seeing that his family couldn't get away with it, An Wu had no choice but to stand up and go to the kitchen to order noodles, and said as he walked, "A bunch of guys who don't have any friends to love." "Forget it, I'll go with Brother Wu, the two of you should hurry

up ." Dark Six stood up and said.

Looking at this group of guards, Mo Li inexplicably decided that they were quite cute.