Chapter 13

"Okay, brother and sister, don't quarrel with those shameless people. This dish is on the table. Hurry up and eat it. If you don't eat it, it will be gone. For today's banquet, Brother Li shot a wild boar on the mountain. I'm back." Chen Wang's sister-in-law, who was at the same table, gave her a chopsticks of meat dishes in a bowl to persuade her, it is very difficult for everyone in this village to eat a meal of meat.

"Aren't I worthless for Brother Li? I used to say that Brother Li didn't belong to your family when I asked for Mo's second house. Well, now that Brother Li has money and built a new house, you guys are shameless." Said you are away from my brother's grandpa and grandmother, why are your faces so big." Chen Wang rolled her eyes and then bit the flesh in her mouth resentfully, as if she was biting an enemy.

"Everyone, listen to me." The old village chief saw that everyone was eating and drinking, stood up and said suddenly.

When everyone heard that the old village chief had something to say, they all put down their chopsticks and prepared to listen, and only a few top-notch ones or those with children were still moving their chopsticks.

"Everyone watched Mo Li grow up. He also suffered a lot, but it's okay. He learned some medical skills from the great monk. I believe everyone has seen it during this time. Brother Li's medical skills are not bad. He has moved to the village now, and if everyone has a headache, we don't have to go to the town anymore, we can just find Brother Li by ourselves." "Come on, Brother Li also comes to talk to everyone.

" After the village chief finished speaking, he pulled Mo Li to ask him to say a few words.

"Just now the village chief also said that I, Mo Li, were watched and raised by everyone since I was a child. After my father and mother passed away, I have been learning medical skills from the great monk, and I rarely walk around in the village. I may not be very familiar with you. But my father and mother raised me, so I am my father and mother's child, so everyone here is my elder, Mo Li. In the future, if there is something that I, Mo Li, can't do well, please elders Teach a lot."

"One more thing, as I said before, I learned some medical skills from the great monk, not to mention that the medical skills are good, but I can still cure ordinary minor illnesses and pains. In the future, I will prescribe one at home in the future. In the medical center, the people who come to see a doctor are still the same as before. If everyone in the village comes to see a doctor, I will only charge the medicine fee, and the consultation fee will not be used. If the family's money cannot be turned around for a while, you can also use food or vegetables. It's okay to come to pay off the bill. If it's from another village, I will definitely charge the consultation fee. Another thing, my medical clinic does not accept credit. After all, I also have to live and eat. I have no land, and I have nothing else The source of income, so I can only rely on this medical clinic, so please understand each other." "

That's all I said, everyone eat and drink well." Li Li said all his rules Well, he likes to be a villain before being a gentleman, and another thing he doesn't like to pay on credit. If you don't have money, you can use food to pay off the debt, just don't owe it, because sometimes you owe it to him and you get used to it, and then you will always be in debt. I won't pay back the money.

This is what Mo Li experienced in his own life. When he was a child, Grandpa Mo Li had a customer who said that money was tight every time he came to get medicine or see a doctor. He owed it to him next time, but he still said the same thing next time, Grandpa Mo Li. Seeing that they were all neighbors nearby, it was hard to say too much, so he was asked to owe it. Later, the more money he owed, Grandpa Mo Li asked him to pay the owed money before taking the medicine, but the man said that Grandpa Mo Li That's a lot of money, he didn't owe that much money for medicine, and he said that Grandpa Mo Li was crazy about money, and he usually just took some cold medicine, so it was still so much money, even if Grandpa Mo Li gave the account book to him. He saw that he also accepted it, so in the end he only gave Grandpa Mo Li a few hundred dollars, and then he continued to speak ill of Grandpa Mo Li outside.

"Everyone understands Li Ge'er's words. From now on, you don't need to pay for consultation fees when you come to Li Ge'er to see a doctor. You only need to pay for the medicine. Look at the hospital where Li Ge'er is so generous. There is no consultation fee, that is, Brother Li sees everyone as relatives, so everyone's consultation fee is waived. I hope everyone will remember Brother Li. Having said that, you can use food, vegetables from your land, eggs, etc. to pay for the medicine. As for those from other villages, Brother Li must still charge for the consultation fee. After all, he has to live and eat, right? Those relatives in the village want to see Brother Li for medical treatment, so please remember to make this point clear so as not to cause unnecessary trouble." "

Okay, that's all I want to say, let's continue eating." The old man The village head told everyone again.

After Mo Li sent away Hongye's daughter-in-law Xiao Tang who helped him clean up the dishes, his aunt Chen Wang, and his son's husband Lang Pang Ah Mo and others, the sky was already dark.

Li Li stretched his waist. This entertainment was more tiring than his fighting zombies in the apocalypse, and his face was almost frozen with laughter, especially today, there are many people who want to match him and introduce him to various men and girls. Both, Mo Li is also drunk, the best thing to do is to find out what he said to the village chief's grandpa, he only said that he would keep a filial piety for the great monk for a year, and he would not consider marriage during this year.

Li Li opened the gate in the yard and entered the house to tidy up his pharmacy.

Mo Li's new house is relatively large, and there is no such big house in the village.

Thinking of opening a medical clinic, Li Li designed a courtyard with two entrances.

In addition to the main room, there are two side rooms on both sides of the front yard, and there is a side room next to the side room. There is a toilet outside the side room. This toilet was communicated with others when Mo Li was building the house. This toilet is not the same as the toilet here. Similarly, Mo Li was built according to the method of his grandfather's hometown in his previous life. The toilet here is just a pit with a few wooden or stone slabs on it. Lazier people don't have any wooden planks, just a pit.

For the toilet of Mo Li, he dug a relatively large pit, and then built a small room on top of the pit. Inside the room was a squatting trough with a small slope, and a large vat was placed next to it, which was filled with water. Usually use this water to wash your hands and flush the toilet when you go to the toilet.

What Li Li arranged was that the main room would be used as a medical clinic, and a few beds would be arranged in the side rooms on both sides. In the future, people from other villages or other places who came to see a doctor could live in it. Those who usually have acupuncture and moxibustion would also be treated in it, and the side room would be used as a warehouse. Put medicinal materials and some sundries and the like.

The house in the backyard is the same as the front yard, the difference is that there is an extra kitchen and a bathroom in the back.

He took all the furniture in the backyard home from the space, all of which are high-quality pear wood furniture, which he collected in the last days.

He drew the blueprints for the furniture and medicine cabinets in the outer courtyard, and then found someone to make them in the village. For some unnecessary trouble, the wood Mo Li chose was also ordinary solid wood.

Here Li Li is still packing up the medicinal materials, and Mo Tieniu's family in the village is jealous of his new house and is trying to calculate him.

"Father, no matter whether he is born in our family or not, but he was picked up by the second child and entered in our Mo family's family tree, so he, Li Li, is our brother. Now that the second child is gone, he must Li should honor you and A Niang on behalf of the second child." Mo Tieniu's eldest son, Mo Hongqi, Mo Li's uncle, said calculatingly.

"That's right, he hasn't married his elder brother yet, so the money he earns belongs to the family, so he should call out the money and let my mother take care of it." Mo Hongqi's daughter-in-law Liu Yanniang was also calculating, thinking Looking at a new house as big and nice as Moli.

"Aniang, look, Fang Yu is going to say goodbye, and our house is not enough to live in. Anyway, Mo Li is a brother, and he is going to get married. You might as well let Mo Li move back to the old house. Use that house for Fang Yu to get married, of course you and daddy will also live in it, the house is so big and wide, even our family can't live in it all."

The more Liu Yanniang talked, the more she felt that this idea was good. Anyway, Li Li would marry off sooner or later, and the house would be hers after that. If she stayed early and stayed late, she might as well live in it now. My son and son are going to talk about kissing, and now we have this new house, even a girl from the town is fine.

After listening to Liu Yanniang's words, Rong's eyes lit up. Thinking of her third grandson, she also felt that this idea was good, and looked to the head of the family.

Mo Tieniu took a puff of the cigarette in his hand, and exhaled the smoke. The smoke covered his face, and he couldn't see the expression on his face clearly, and he didn't speak for a long time.

"The head of the house." Seeing that Mo Tieniu was silent, Rong pushed his shoulder anxiously.

After Mo Tieniu smoked the cigarettes in the pipe slowly, he slowly packed the pipe, and said while packing: "Tomorrow you go and call Mo Li back. Since the second child adopted him, he will be our Mo Li. The brother of the family, the brother of the Mo family can't live outside alone, it's not safe for a brother's family to live in that house alone, and the second child and the second daughter-in-law are gone, and our pawn With Grandpa and Grandma here, there is no reason to let him live outside alone, let him come back to live tomorrow."

Hearing this, several people were very happy, since the head (father) said so, then It means that he agrees with what the three of them said before.

"Go to sleep, it's already so late." Mo Tieniu looked at the sky and it was getting late, and he drank some wine in Mo Li's today, and now the alcohol is a little stronger, so he should go to bed early.

One night, both Rong and Mo Hongqi's family didn't sleep well. What Rong thought was that Mo Li would hand over all the money he earned in the future to her, and if she had enough money, she could go to the town to make cloth for the head of the family and her grandson. A few pieces of clothes, the little grandson is going to talk about kissing, wearing new clothes will save face and talk about kissing.

Mo Hongqi's family has to think about moving into the new house in Moli. They have never lived in such a good house in their whole life. They think that the house will be theirs in the future, and they can live in such a wide house. , I'm so happy just thinking about it, I'm laughing in my dreams at night.