Chapter 69

In the tent of the second prince of Rouran in the center of the Rouran king's tent

, the confidantes of the second prince and relatives of the mother's clan are all gathered there.

"Second prince, I can see clearly that the eldest prince mobilized his troops to attack Dayu's border city early this morning. I went to investigate the situation. It was said that the eldest prince sent people to Dayu's barracks to fight against the bitter Shiling was drugged, and the silver demon general was bitten to death by the drugged crazy animals, and the army camp was also scared of the drug, and the soldiers all vomited and had stomachaches, unable to fight, the prince's side Some people say that if it is true this time, then the eldest prince will definitely succeed in attacking the city." One of the second prince's subordinates said anxiously.

"Grandpa, look at this matter..." The second prince is very dependent on his grandfather Xan'er, he was able to fight against the eldest prince for the throne of Rouran, and his grandfather Xan'er contributed a lot.

Xanth is a man in his thirties with thick eyebrows and big eyes. He is the patriarch of the Rouran vulture tribe. He has great ambitions. When King Rouran was around, he had been secretly teaching the second prince Qi Buluo to please King Rouran. In addition, the elder brother of Xanthium is the Qu Luoyan family of King Rouran, who is very beautiful and enchanting, even more beautiful than the eldest prince's mother, the Luo Yan family, and the Luo Yan family is still a woman.

Sure enough, under the two-pronged flattery of Qu Luoyan and the second prince Qi Buluo, King Rouran liked the second prince more than the eldest prince.

Now that King Rouran died suddenly, Xanthium began to teach Qi Buluo to compete with the eldest prince for King Rouran.

Cang'er frowned and thought about it, and after a long time, Cang'er said sternly: "If this is true, then the eldest prince cannot be allowed to return to the royal court alive, once the eldest prince takes down the border city and kills the silver demon General, it is inevitable to return to the royal court and ascend the throne, then we will all die."

"Grandpa means..." the second prince pointed out.

"Since the Eldest Prince has sent troops to attack the border town, let us go too. After the Eldest Prince has taken it, we will attack again when they are unprepared, take the opportunity to kill the Eldest Prince, and then push it to the Silver Demon General. It was the Silver Demon General who killed the Eldest Prince, but we killed the Silver Demon General to avenge the Eldest Prince." "

Okay, let's do it like this." The second prince Qi Buluo said.

"Since brother is going to attack the border town, as a younger brother, I have to give him a helping hand." The second prince Qi Buluo said to his subordinates, "Sami, send an order to gather troops and horses to attack the border town."

"Yes."

———————————

The eldest prince Qi Zhuluo, who is camping fifty miles away from the border town at the moment, doesn't know that his good second brother is plotting against him behind his back.

He was still discussing with his men in the tent when to attack the city.

"Eldest Prince, what are we waiting for here? Since everything has been arranged, let's attack directly into the city." Said a confidant general under the eldest prince Qi Zhuluo.

"Yes, yes, prince, let's attack the city early, and you should return to the royal court early to wait for the throne." "Let's

attack the city!"

......

"Not right!" In the sound, a discordant voice suddenly appeared.

Everyone glared at the person who made the voice, and took a look, well, everyone turned their eyes away and did not dare to express their opinions on this person. Everyone could only look at the eldest prince and let him make a decision.

The eldest prince Qi Zhuluo also looked at the voice with a guilty face and asked, "Sir, what's wrong?"

"Dayu people have more eyes, and their minds are twisted and twisted. I think it is safer for the prince to send someone to check the news." The voice was a scholar who looked very weak. Looking like next year, he tied his hair with a blue turban on his head, and he was also wearing a blue book long robe, but he was playing with a fan in his hand.

This person's surname is Hu Mingtu, and I don't know what his parents thought, but they actually named him Hu Tu.

This confused person was originally from Dayu, and a scholar who was admitted to Tongsheng, but how could this Tongsheng of Dayu become a teacher under the name of Prince Rouran?

There is also a story in it. This fool is a man named Kaisha, a small county not far from the border town. His family has a little property. He has a sister and a brother. He is the only man at home. He is very popular with brothers and sisters In addition to his love of reading since he was a child, he was admitted to Tongsheng at the age of thirteen.

In the year when he was fifteen years old when he was admitted to be a scholar, a major incident happened. The eldest sister in the family was beautiful. She was seen by the magistrate of the county government and wanted to marry her back as a concubine. The Hu family refused, but the magistrate didn't say anything at that time. .

That month, he was confused in the talent test, and he thought he did very well in the test, but he failed in the result.

He felt very suspicious, so he went to check the published article, and found that the article he answered was indeed the number one desk leader, but the name of the article was not him, but a classmate who was usually at the bottom of the private school with very poor knowledge It's just that this classmate's family is very rich, and he is related to Bo, the owner of the county government.

Confused, he wanted to go to the magistrate to clarify the situation, but was told by the magistrate that as long as he sent his sister to him as a concubine, he would help him find out the matter.

If you are confused about this matter, you don't understand it. Obviously, the magistrate was responsible for this matter. He wanted to go to the magistrate's superiors to complain, but a group of bandits came to the house that night, killed his parents, and kidnapped his sister.

And he and his elder brother, because he was in a bad mood at night, and his elder brother wanted to make him happy, went out with him to watch the moon. After finding out that something happened at home, the two could only hide helplessly.

The bandits didn't find him and his brother, so they searched for them everywhere. In order not to be caught, the two brothers stumbled into the mountains.

As a result, on the road, he met the eldest prince who quietly came to the border town. The eldest prince wanted to find a spy from the Dayu people and rescued the two brothers.

After the two brothers followed the eldest prince Qibuluo, they found out that the bandit that night was not a bandit at all, but sent by the magistrate. His sister was robbed into the magistrate's backyard. In order not to be ruined by the magistrate, she committed suicide that night. .

Therefore, he hated the county magistrate in a daze.

This fool is worthy of being admitted to Tongsheng at the age of thirteen, and the article he wrote at the age of fifteen was the leader of the desk. It was reused by King Rouran.

Because of his ability, the eldest prince also saw that he was full of hatred for Dayu, so he worshiped him as his husband and accepted his older brother as Qu Qiyan.

Cough~cough, the gossip is far away, let's come back to the present.

"What Mr. is thinking about is that this king has also thought about it before, so he has already sent people to sneak into the city to find out the news." Just as the eldest prince finished speaking, a voice came from outside the tent.

"Report!"

The eldest prince Qi Zhuluo said: "Come in."

The tent was opened, and a man in black came in, knelt down to salute Qi Buluo above, and said: "Prince, I will sneak into the city quietly after finishing my work. I found that there was nothing wrong in the city. Although the soldiers in the barracks had stopped their diarrhea by the military doctor, they couldn't do anything about the cramps in their stomachs. The Silver Demon General hadn't woken up yet, and everyone in the city didn't expect that we would suddenly Siege."

"In addition, we contacted Nail. Nail said that he would assist us in the city. He asked me to tell the prince that it is best to attack the city at night. He will open the city gate for us and take the opportunity to take down the border city and kill Yin. General Demon."

"Okay, okay, okay!" The eldest prince Qi Zhuluo walked down from behind the desk above him excitedly, and said with a big laugh, "Look, sir, our plan is indeed in the city. Tonight we will Then you can attack and take down the border town, and kill that bullshit Silver Demon General."

"Congratulations, prince! Congratulations, prince!" Confused, he bowed to Qi Zhuluo and raised his hands in congratulations.

"Shaman, send the order down, bury the pot and make a meal, eat a good meal tonight, eat enough, and go to the city as soon as the midnight arrives tonight." Qi Zhuluo sent an order.

"The last general takes orders !

" ————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————— , Just to cover up the whereabouts of the Lord for the people tonight. Qi Zhuluo led the army only five miles away from the gate of the city, but there seemed to be no one in the city, and there was no movement at all. Inside the quiet city gate, a shadow suddenly appeared. This shadow came to the gate of the city quietly with a bowed waist, looked around, and found that there was no one, so he stood up straight and took a closer look. The shadow was wearing a military barracks The military uniforms inside, it looks like they should be soldiers from the barracks, but what is this soldier doing quietly coming to the city gate in the middle of the night? I saw him reach out and remove the horizontal railing above the city gate, and after removing the railing, forcefully open the city gate. Then standing at the gate of the city facing the dark distance outside, he yelled "Gulu~gulu" twice.

"Prince, it's the nail. The nail has already opened the city gate." One of Qijuluo's men heard the gurgling sound and said excitedly.

"Okay, brothers, there are good food, cloth, tea, and good-looking women in the city. The Jun's army has already been drugged by us and cannot resist us. As long as we kill the Jun's army and The Silver Demon General, those grains and cloths, women and brothers are all ours, go!" Sitting on the horse, Qi Zhuluo drew the scimitar from his waist and encouraged the soldiers who followed.

The officers and soldiers were already red-eyed by the food and cloth woman brother Qi Zhuluo was talking about, and shouted excitedly: "Come on!" "

Drive!" "Come on!"

...... .

Chijuro entered the city with his army.

"Shaman, Lu Zhuo will take thousands of people with me to the military camp, and the rest will stay to collect food." The eldest prince ordered.

"Take orders." The shaman and Lu Zhuo who were named ordered a thousand people to follow Qi Zhuluo to the military camp.

There was a "creak", and the city gate behind was suddenly closed.

Hearing the noise, Qi Zhuluo was about to look back at the situation when suddenly the rapid sound of "Xiuxiu" came from his ears, and he immediately turned pale with fright, and when he took a closer look, it was all arrows flying towards him.

"Ah!"

"Ah...there is an ambush..."

......

His subordinates and soldiers were unsuspectingly shot by the sudden rain of arrows, causing countless casualties.

While attacking the arrow rain next to the attacker with the scimitar in his hand, Qi Zhuluo shouted loudly: "There is an ambush, we have fallen for it, and retreat quickly!"