Chapter 87

The old man asked happily after hearing the words: "Hey, this means that you have someone you like? Tell me what kind of person my future granddaughter-in-law is? Is it a girl or a brother? Which family is it from? Are you pretty?"

Seeing the old man's gossip-like face and Jun Mo's black hair, old man, you are the well-known General Jun of the Dayu Dynasty, not those gossiping old ladies in the backyard, okay?

"Speaking of which, you should still have the impression that it is the little doctor who saved Xiaoyao before." After Mo Li saved Junyao, Jun Mo sent someone to send Junyao back to the mansion and told them not to let Mo Li's affairs go away for the time being. Speaking out, it is only a doctor who saved him.

"Well~ It's the little doctor who went to the border town with you to be a military doctor after saving Xiaoyao in Anping Village." The old man frowned and thought for a while and said, "It's okay, as long as the character is good, you really like me. No objection, maybe you marry a brother without a mother, they will feel more at ease."

Jun Mo chuckled after hearing this, and said: "It's a pity that they can't agree with them this time!" "

How do you say that?" The old man Seeing that his grandson meant something, he was puzzled.

Jun Mo said: "Grandpa, do you still remember that Prince De lost a brother fifteen years ago?"

The old man was surprised, and said, "Could this be the brother?"

Jun Mo nodded and said, "Yes."

"Hahahaha, you kid is lucky. If you really succeed, those people won't be so angry?" The old man laughed loudly.

"But will that kid Yu Jiayan agree to marry you?" Yu Jiayan is also Prince De's name.

"So it depends on grandpa. I heard that grandpa was the master of Prince De." Jun Mo flattered the old man in order to marry her husband back sooner.

"You, it's good to be careful, but for my granddaughter-in-law, I will give up my face this time." The old man finally saw that his grandson was willing to please him, and he was very happy. After his death, Yi was paralyzed and expressionless.

"The grandson will leave everything to grandpa." Jun Mo said happily.

"I heard that you were punished by His Majesty to contemplate behind closed doors for a month." After the old man finished his relationship with his grandson's lifelong affairs, he began to ask about the news he had received.

Jun Mo nodded indifferently and said, "Yeah."

"Then what are your future plans?" Their military power has already been handed over to the Jun family. This time, the grandson did not agree to the marriage gift from His Majesty, and instead of mentioning any rewards After being punished to contemplate behind closed doors for a month, His Majesty is still worried about their

Jun family! Thinking of the sons who died tragically five years ago, and the orphans and widows in the general's mansion now, the old man felt angry and desolate .

The birds are all hidden, and they are talking about their Jun family!

After adding tea to the old man's teacup, Jun Mo poured himself a cup of tea and took a sip, "I have found out the truth about the death of my father and several uncles in battle five years ago, and I want to avenge them."

"Cough~cough~ I know who did it." The old man is still very excited when he hears this. His sons were all killed in the battlefield five years ago, and he is so old that he is still giving away black hair. Fa Ren, if he hadn't looked at the orphans and widows all over the house, relying on this breath to hold on, maybe he would have followed five years ago.

Jun Mo got up and quickly walked to the old man's side, reached out and patted the old man's back, and said slowly: "Don't get excited, take care of yourself, grandson assures you, this revenge will be avenged in a short time."

Afterwards, Jun Mo told the old man all the truths he had found out before. After the old man heard it, he felt a surge of blood in his chest, and he couldn't hold it back. Bleeding. He also turned a blind eye, and muttered in his mouth: For this reason, he killed the four men of my Jun family.

The old man slapped the table angrily, and shouted in a breathless voice: "Is this still a human? It's a beast!" Why not?"

"Grandpa, don't be angry, take care of your health, I will definitely avenge this revenge, calm down, I'm still waiting for you to bring me a child?" Seeing the old man vomiting blood angrily, Jun Mo was also frightened , I regret that I shouldn't tell the old man the truth.

"Grandpa, what's wrong with you? Why are you vomiting blood?" Hearing that the elder brother came back, Jun Yao waited happily at home, but after waiting for a long time, he found out that his elder brother went directly to the grandfather's yard after he came back, so he ran away in a hurry When he came over, he saw the old man vomiting blood.

"It's okay, Xiaoyao, don't worry, grandpa is fine." Afraid of scaring his grandson, the old man quickly wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth with his sleeve, and comforted him.

"Xiaoyao, you go and send someone to find Dr. Qi to come over to show grandpa." Jun Mo ordered worriedly. Dr. Qi is a doctor supported by the general's mansion. Raise a few government doctors.

"Okay, big brother, I'll go right away." Jun Yao was worried about the old man, and when he heard his big brother's order, he quickly turned around and went out to tell someone to call Dr. Qi over.

"Grandpa, I'll help you to rest on the bed."

"I'm fine, I'm in good spirits, but I don't feel like my chest is congested when I spit out the blood." The old man still refused to see the doctor with a stubborn face. After eating, he can't eat this or that, especially not even meat.

He has no other hobbies in his life, except for practicing martial arts, he just loves appetite, especially meat, and he can't do without every meal. Dr. Qi also said that he can't eat more meat now, so what's the point of living without eating meat? Meaning!

If Li Li was here, he would definitely say that this is a god-level foodie. He would not even want his life because of his stutter.

"Regardless of whether there is something wrong, let's see what the doctor says before we can rest assured." Jun Mo didn't want to be used to the old man's temper, and he had to see the doctor to take medicine if he was sick.

"You brat, why are you so stubborn? I told you I'm fine. You don't need to see a doctor. You still don't believe me. Who do you think your stubborn temper looks like?" The old man looked at his grandson who didn't listen to him, angrily He blew his beard and stared.

"His temper is not like your father! You have always said that Ah Mo has exactly the same personality as you." A female voice slowly came in from outside the door, and as soon as the voice fell, the owner of the female voice walked in in the room.

A young woman in her thirties came in, wearing a plain white long brocade dress, with dark brown silk thread embroidering strange and strong branches on the material, and pink silk thread embroidering a Blooming plum blossoms stretched from the hem of the skirt to the waist, and a wide dark purple belt was tied around the waist.

There are not many tiaras on the head, only a few jade hairpins holding a black silk.

Although the dress is simple, it gives people a feeling of elegance and luxury.

This woman is the current mistress of the General's Mansion, Jun Mo's mother, Bian Mengyu.

She had heard the concierge come to report that the major general had returned to the mansion, and then another girl came to report that the major general had returned to the mansion and went directly to the old man's yard, so she ordered the kitchen to cook some of her son's favorite food while waiting for her son to come to see him Unexpectedly, she waited for the news that the old man was vomiting blood, and she was so frightened that she rushed to the old man's yard to see what was going on.

As soon as I walked outside the gate of the courtyard, I heard the old man's angry words. My heart that was suspended before was half relieved. Hearing the voice was full of anger, there shouldn't be a big problem. After all, the old man has been paying attention to maintenance in recent years.

"What's the matter with you girl?" Bian Mengyu was the daughter of the old man's best friend who fought with him back then, so after he got married, he always treated her as his own daughter, and she was always called a girl.

And Bian Mengyu was very willing to be called that by the old man. After all, she was also raised by the old man. In her heart, the old man was no different from her biological father.

"Father, you said that you vomited blood, how could I come over to take a look, and so did Ah Mo, you finally came back, why did you vomit blood in your grandfather's anger?" Bian Mengyu went to help the old man and scolded his son road.

"Mom, you're right. It's the son's fault for not taking good care of grandpa." Jun Mo apologized without excuse, he knew his mother didn't really blame him.

"You said you girl, you blame my grandson for not understanding things clearly. Are you such a mother?" The old man was not happy that his grandson was scolded by his mother, so he hurriedly defended him.

"Yes, only you are the grandfather who is close, and my mother is the stepmother." Bian Mengyu was not afraid of the old man at all, and he was still in the mood to joke with the old man.

"Tch, you girl, you are just joking around, you should hit your mother and stepmother!" After speaking, the old man gave Bian Mengyu a light slap on his hand.

"Okay, you've already been beaten, so lie down quickly, Doctor Qi should be here soon, be careful, Doctor Qi won't allow you to eat meat again later, you know your grandson is back today, I told the kitchen I made a lot of meat and vegetables here." Bian Mengyu joked viciously while helping the old man to bed.

"You girl did it on purpose." When the old man heard that there was a lot of meat at noon, he knew that this girl was deliberately greedy for him, and he smiled, hoping that Dr. Qi would allow him to eat a few more pieces of meat at noon later.

"I did it on purpose, although I told you not to take good care of your body, old man." Just as Bian Mengyu finished speaking, Doctor Qi also entered the room.

"The subordinates have met the old man, the wife, and the general Jun." Dr. Qi was a military doctor by the old man's side when he was young, so he always called himself the old man's subordinate, even after he became a mansion in the Jun's mansion. The title of doctor has not been changed for decades.

"Doctor Qi, come and see how the old man is doing, he vomited blood just now." Bian Mengyu said worriedly.

"He vomits blood! I'll come and take a look." Doctor Qi vomited blood when he heard it, and was very worried. He hurried to the bed and grabbed the old man's hand to check his pulse.

"Huh?" Dr. Qi frowned first, then relaxed his brows for a while, and then nodded slowly.

"How is it, Doctor Qi, is the old man alright?" Bian Mengyu looked at Doctor Qi and asked anxiously.

"You old man, what are you pretending to do? Tell me if I'm fine now. I think I'm in good spirits now, and I can eat three bowls of meat in one sitting." road.

"Ma'am, Major General, don't worry, the old man is in good health. He vomited blood before, but it was a good thing. Before, the old man was a little depressed, and his chest was blocked by congestion, so his body couldn't get better again and again. This time he vomited blood instead. It's to spit out the blood, so it's good for the old man."

Doctor Qi withdrew his hand to feel the pulse and said happily while stroking a few beards on his chin.

"I'm prescribing a medicine. The old man will drink it for three days before reading the following. As for meat? You'd better eat less, old man."