Chapter 57

"Well, this fish is not bad. It has few spines and the meat is delicate. I didn't expect this kind of fish to be eaten in the border town." Mo Li ate the boiled fish in the bowl to his heart's content.

"You can eat more if it tastes good." Jun Mo said dotingly while treating the thorns for him.

"Eat it too, don't cut the thorns for me, I'll save it myself." Seeing Jun Mo has been cleaning the fish bones for him, he didn't eat much, so he added a piece of fish meat to his mouth, and said coquettishly : "Actually, steamed fish tastes better, but I just want to eat spicy ones today."

Jun Mo smiled, with the corners of his mouth raised, and said, "I like it. I'll secretly fish some more tomorrow." "

Yes It won't be too much trouble, if I find a chance, I will go by myself, and I will trouble the third party." Mo Li bit his chopsticks and looked at Jun Mo and said embarrassedly.

Seafood is very rare in the border towns, and only those officials and rich families can eat a little, and other commoners are hard to eat, because it is very expensive to transport seafood to the border towns, and ordinary people cannot afford it, so they can There is only fish to eat.

And the fish that Mo Li eats today is a special fish in the border town. This fish only grows in a cold pool in a mountain called "Ghost Crying Forest" in the border town. This fish can only be caught in June and July every year. This fish bone The meat is delicious and delicate, and it tastes delicious, but the price is also very expensive. Generally, once the fish is caught, it is given to those rich families and those officials.

The fish he ate today was given to him by someone who flattered Jun Mo.

"It's okay, but if you want to go by yourself, I'll accompany you after two days when the affairs in my military camp are finished." "

Okay, don't worry, take it slowly."

The two chatted while eating in the room Homely, it seems very warm.

"Bang! Bang!"

"Open the door! Open the door!"

There was a loud knocking and shouting outside the door.

Mo Li put down his chopsticks when he heard the voice from outside the door, "You eat yours, I'll go out and have a look." Jun Mo said with a displeased frown.

Mo Li released his ability to see the situation outside the door. The people who came were a group of yamen servants. Behind the yamen servants was a man with a wretched face. Mo Li looked familiar to him. Think back to what he had seen during this period of time. Suddenly, he thought of who this wretched man was.

Li Li nodded secretly, thinking that this guy was here for revenge today.

It turned out that this man was one of the Ningxia brothers that Mo Li and Jun Mo went out to rescue a few days ago, the one who was injured by Jun Mo, and when he left, he shouted that he would not let the two of them go.

Really, the speed of this revenge is too slow. It took three or four days for this matter to come.

This man's name is Liu Yang. There is a sister Liu Yan'er in his family who is very beautiful. She entered the Shoubei mansion and became Liu Shoubei's concubine. Because she is very beautiful, she is more favored by Liu Shoubei.

This Liu Yang is the only son of the Liu family. After the parents of Liu Yang and Liu Yaner passed away, only the siblings were left to depend on each other. Liu Shoubei's concubine, relying on Liu Shoubei to protect her family property and younger brother, she also dotes on this younger brother very much.

In fact, this time Liu Yang didn't want to take revenge earlier. When he returned to the Garrison Mansion that day, he went to complain to his sister Liu Yan'er. Liu Yan'er was very fond of her younger brother. When she saw her younger brother was covered in injuries, she called the doctor to check it. It was found that the inner palace was also injured and needed to rest in bed.

Liu Yan'er was very distressed, and immediately wanted to send someone to arrest Mo Li and Jun Mo to avenge his younger brother Liu Yang, but Liu Yang dissuaded him. He came to take revenge, and he also became lustful towards Mo Li.

Therefore, after three or four days of rest in bed at home, when he was able to get out of bed, he couldn't wait to ask his brother-in-law to send someone to him so that he could arrest him.

"I went out with you, the man you beat up on the street that day." Mo Li said to Jun Mo who stood up.

As soon as Jun Mo heard Mo Li's words, he knew that he must have used his supernatural ability to read again, thinking that he would come out by himself if he didn't agree, so he nodded.

The door of "Zi Ya" was suddenly opened, and the yamen servant who had been knocking on the door vigorously at the beginning was made a fool of those who opened it suddenly.

At this time, there was already a circle of onlookers outside the door, and they all burst into laughter when they saw the yamen servant's embarrassing appearance.

"What are you laughing at, what's so funny, I'm laughing and arresting you and going to prison for laughing." The yamen servant stood up straight and said embarrassingly.

As soon as the words came out, the surrounding neighbors stopped talking. As the saying goes, the king of Hades is easy to see, and the little ghosts are hard to deal with. These yamen servants are just like little ghosts, and they can't be easily offended. clear.

"I heard that the family members have just moved here, and I don't know what happened." "I know

the person behind this, he is Liu Shoubei's brother-in-law. He is no different from provoking Liu Shoubei, the family is probably over." A bystander who knew Liu Yang whispered in the crowd.

"This brother looks like a beauty, if it falls into Liu Yang's hands, this little brother is finished!" The other person also shook his head and sighed in a low voice with pity.

When Liu Yang saw Mo Lijun and Mo Li coming out, he walked up to the two of them triumphantly and said to them, "Lu Qiran, hurry up and arrest these two people, they are spies, the spies from Rouran's side. !"

The crowd next to them heard Liu Yang say that these two were spies, they were both together at first, after all Biancheng only fought against Rouran some time ago.

But seeing Jun Mo's indifferent demeanor and Mo Li's gentle and handsome appearance, he wondered if it was Liu Yang who slandered them.

When Mo Li heard that Liu Yang actually slandered them as spies, he smiled lightly, tilted his head to Jun Mo and said, "Ah Mo, he actually called you Rouran's spies, that's so funny." Jun Mo said

coldly The hard face softened in Li Li's words, and he stroked the top of Mo Li's head.

"In public, don't do anything with your hands." Mo Li blushed when he touched him, and waved his hand away in embarrassment.

Jun Mo looked at the hand that was waved away, and after listening to his words, his eyes were dark. He turned his head and stared at the yamen servants, Liu Yang and others in front of him like a torch. It was all their fault, if it wasn't for They, Ah Li will definitely let him touch them.

Moreover, that man still looks obsessed with Ah Li, he deserves to die!

Mo Li felt that the people beside him were angry, and quickly took Jun Mo's hand to comfort him.

"Liu Yang, Liu Shoubei's brother-in-law? But I heard that your sister is just a concubine. You call yourself Liu Shoubei's brother-in-law outside. Does his wife know?" asked after the information.

"You... you bastard, what nonsense you say, although my sister is a concubine, but my brother-in-law dotes on my sister very much, in the mansion, besides my brother-in-law, my sister is the oldest, the old man Ladies, I've shrunk into the Buddhist hall for a long time, hmph, you are begging me for mercy now, maybe I am in a good mood, and I can spare your life!" After finishing speaking, she wanted to wait for Mo Li with a proud expression on her face. The two begged for mercy, and they were still thinking about how to torture Jun Mo after they begged for mercy, and how to get Mo Li back to serve him.

Thinking of this pretty little brother serving him on the bed, a yingdang disgusting smile appeared on his face while he was yelling.

"Looking for death!" Jun Mo looked at his disgusting eyes staring at Mo Li, and he knew what he was thinking right now with his wretched face.

Angrily kicked over, with a sound of 'ba chi', Liu Yang in front of him was kicked out by Jun Mo like a piece of trash.

"Cough, cough, cough" Liu Yang had already been hurt by Jun Mo before, and kicking him again made the situation worse, and blood clots spit out of his mouth in an instant.

Looking at the blood clots spit out, Liu Yang was terrified, especially afraid that he would be kicked to death, and he was terrified.

Lu Qiran who was beside him hurriedly ran over to help Liu Yang up, thinking in his heart that Liu Yang was Liu Shoubei's brother-in-law, they couldn't afford to mess with him, but they must not allow anyone to die in front of him.

Liu Yang followed the road and stood up with Qiran, angrily shouted at Junmo: "What are you waiting for, go and arrest him, I want him to live or die." "Yes

! "After hearing Liu Yang's words, the yamen servants took Jiasuo and prepared to lock Jun Mo and Mo Li.

"Looking for death." Looking at the servants who came over, Jun Mo kicked them all out one by one.

Jun Mo walked towards Liu Yang who was being supported by Lu Qiran in a cold manner.

Seeing that all the people he brought were kicked away, and the evil god who was still walking towards him, thinking about the scene of being kicked out by his own family, he was frightened for a moment, and said in a panic: "You...you don't come here! Don't kill me...you kill me, my sister and brother-in-law will not let you go."

Jun Mo walked up to him calmly, looked at Liu Yang and Lu Qiran said: "I won't kill you, go back and tell Liu Yanzhan that my Jun Mo will come to visit him in the near future." The two people who were frightened after listening to

his words .

It's over! After Liu Yang and Lu Qiran heard Jun Mo's words, they were instantly paralyzed by fright. This man is General Jun Mojun. Liu Yang was thinking about his brother-in-law, but he kept telling him not to go to the hot army camp. As a result, he has now provoked the evil god General Jun.

Lu Qiran thought that he wanted to offend this evil spirit, he, a little yamen servant, had done his best, he didn't know if he was going to beg for mercy from General Jun now, and he didn't know if he could let him go, so he raised his head to see, the door There was no one else outside, Jun Mo and Mo Li had already entered the house.

Jun Mo had already walked back and led Mo Li into the house, "You haven't finished eating the fish yet, go back and continue eating."

Mo Li was stunned, glanced at the people lying outside, and asked in surprise: "That's it. Is it over?"

Looking at Mo Li who was stunned, Jun Mo, who was angry because of Liu Yang and others before, gradually softened his face, and asked amusedly, "Otherwise?"

Mo Li withdrew his astonished gaze and said, "Okay Well, I thought it would be at least like those written in those novels, tear each other up, let him let out big words, and then reveal your identity, slap him in the face, let him frighten you You knelt down and begged for mercy to let him go." Mo Li also thought it was funny when he said that, but he laughed first.

Jun Mo listened to his words, patted his forehead amusedly, and said with a light smile, "I've read too many novels, I feel like I should go in and have a meal, I don't know if the fish is cold, it will be fishy when it is cold." Mo

Li Hearing this, he didn't think about anything else, he just thought about the delicious food he had just eaten, and said with a quicker foot: "No, even if the boiled fish is cold, it won't be fishy."