Chapter 3

In the middle of the night, when Mo Li was sleepy and drowsy, the mental power released outside suddenly detected someone, so he woke up instantly and got up, dodged and hid in the shadow behind the door, took out the weapon from the space and held it in his hand.

Mo Li saw that it was a woman, holding a child in her arms, and ran towards the temple crying all the way.

Suddenly smiled silently, put away the weapon, walked back to the middle of the room, picked up the kettle on the table and got a glass of water, in the middle of the night, the water was already cold, but Li Li drank it without feeling anything, put down the glass and continued to lie down back to bed.

It's not the end of the world anymore, hahaha, so there is no need to keep vigilance at all times like the end of the world, and you can relax and sleep well.

Li Li was going to continue to sleep, but he remembered the woman outside who was holding the child and crying. I don't know what happened. In the last days, Li Li also encountered many women holding their children and crying on the road. It was the first year of the last days. When a woman asked him for help with a baby in her arms, he kindly got out of the car to help. At that time, he had just aroused his supernatural ability not long ago, and he hadn't raised much defense. In the end, he was plotted against. The passing captain saved him, and he was almost made into a human meat bun.

So later when Li Li saw that this kind of woman would never take the initiative to show kindness.

Thinking of this, Li Li was not surprised to think of his captain. He is dead, and he doesn't know how the captain is now, whether he will find another woman or a man.

well! Mo Li sighed and turned over, then got up again.

It's not the end of the world anymore, and he's no longer the powerless Li Li, who just saw the child in the woman's arms obviously had a high fever, and his exposed face was burning red.

Li Li still got out of bed and lit the oil lamp. Although there are lighting tools in his space, he himself should have supernatural powers. There is no difference between day and night for him, but he is in ancient times now, so he must light it. oil lamp.

Mo Li held the oil lamp and came to the front hall. As soon as he walked through the door, he heard the woman kneeling under the big Buddha begging for it.

"Greatly merciful Bodhisattva, please save the son of the believer. All retribution should be brought to the believer. The son of the believer is only one year old. He is still so young and has never done anything bad. Please, beg the merciful and merciful Bodhisattva to save my son."

The woman kowtowed to the Buddha with tears in her eyes, and the ground was instantly stained red by her broken forehead.

Mo Li went in and put the oil lamp on the desk, knelt down and touched the child's forehead, it was very hot, very hot, burning his hands, at least forty degrees.

"I can save your child, do you believe me?"

The woman's eyes lit up when she heard Li Li's words, as if she saw a savior, she tugged on his sleeve, "Brother Li, you can really save me Child? Yes, you follow the great monk, you must have learned from the great monk, I beg you, Brother Li, save my child, I kowtow to you." Mo Li stopped the woman from kowtow to

him , "Follow me with the baby in your arms."

Mo Li took their mother and son to the room where the great monk lived before, and asked the woman to put the baby on the bed.

Li Li opened the child's mouth and saw a lot of herpes in the child's throat, so he understood what was going on.

In modern times, even if a child got this disease, it would be very painful to treat it, not to mention that in ancient times, this disease was fine in adults, but it was really fatal in such a young one-year-old child.

In this way, the fever can only be reduced first. If the fever does not decrease, the child will be burned to death. After the fever is reduced, the subsequent herpes will be treated slowly.

"Wait here." Li Li walked into his room and took out a medicine box from the space, which contained many commonly used medicines.

Mo Li went over with the medicine box, and the woman was waiting in the room, when she saw Mo Li coming in, "Brother Li..." "

You go out first, so I can save him." Mo Li interrupted her words said.

"Brother Li..." The woman glanced at her unconscious son lying on the bed, and looked at Li Li beggingly.

"Don't worry, I will definitely save your son, trust me."

The woman nodded and left the room cruelly.

Mo Li closed the door, opened the medicine box, washed his hands with disinfectant, took out the antipyretic medicine inside, diluted it and inhaled it into the needle tube, took off the child's pants, and gave the child an injection on the child's butt. The child is still young, and this ancient child has never used western medicine, so he was afraid that he would not be able to accept it, so he only used half of a tube of antipyretic medicine. After removing the needle, wipe the eye of the needle with disinfectant.

Looking at the anti-inflammatory medicine in the medicine box, Li Li still decided not to use it. This anti-inflammatory medicine is for adults. He remembered that he had collected a lot of medicines and put them in the space. He took out a bag and prepared to mix it with water for the child to drink, but Li Li found that there was no hot water in the house. He was used to drinking cold water, so he did not boil hot water.

The woman was walking anxiously outside the door, clasping her hands together and begging the Bodhisattva.

Seeing Mo leave the door, he walked over anxiously and asked, "Brother Li, how is it?" "

Go to the kitchen and boil some water, I need some water to mix, but there is no boiling water here." "

Okay, I'll go right away Burn." The woman ran to the kitchen after she finished speaking, and the kitchens in the village were basically the same, the woman quickly boiled a pot of boiling water, filled a pot and carried it to find Mo Li.

"Brother Li, I've finished boiling the water."

"Come in." The woman opened the door and went in to see Li Li rubbing the child's body with his palms.

Mo Li wiped his hands with the handkerchief next to him, covered the child with the quilt, walked over and saw that there was only a can of boiling water, and said without a bowl to add water. "Go get two bowls."

The woman brought the bowls, and Li Li poured half a bowl of boiling water into one of the bowls, and poured it back and forth between the two bowls. up.

Tear open the bag of the anti-inflammatory medicine, divide the medicine into three parts, and mix one part with warm water.

Li Li picked up the child and gave him the medicine, but the child was in a trance with fever, and he couldn't even swallow, and the medicine flowed out from the corner of the child's mouth.

The hostess looked at this scene, thinking that the child was hopeless, and let out a loud pain.

"If you still want your son to live, then shut up."

When the woman heard that her son was still alive, she politely covered her mouth and kept silent, she just looked at Li Li and begged.

Li Li put down the child and pretended to look for something in the medicine box. In fact, he was looking in the space to see if there was a tool for the child to drink medicine. Sure enough, he found a dropper for feeding the child medicine inside.

I scalded it with boiling water for disinfection, then inhaled the medicine and fed it into the child's mouth. The dropper was pressed into the base of the child's tongue. It really worked. The child's throat moved and he could still swallow it.

"Go to the kitchen and get a basin and a handkerchief." After feeding the medicine, Li Li put down the child and said to the woman.

The woman quickly took a basin and a handkerchief.

"Pour water." Mo Li tested the temperature of the water, and it was just right. "Rub the child's body with a handkerchief, and change it every five minutes."

"Five minutes?" The woman asked in confusion.

Mo Li thought that the ancients didn't understand how much time five minutes is, and explained: "It's the time of a stick of incense to change a handkerchief." After explaining to the woman, Mo Li poured

some white wine on the palm of his hand, rubbed it and continued Rub the child's body, mainly the neck, armpits, thighs, etc. These parts have fast blood circulation, superficial blood vessels, and are easy to dissipate heat. Rub from top to bottom, left to right, until the skin turns slightly red.

All night, one of them cools down with hot water, and the other cools down with white wine.

When the sky was slightly bright, Li Li touched the child's forehead, the temperature had already dropped, about 37 degrees, much better than last night, and the child's breathing was normal.

Mo Li watched as the woman mechanically rubbed the child's body with a handkerchief. He boiled hot water twice a night, but the woman kept rubbing without Mo Li yelling.

"Okay." Mo Li stopped the woman from rubbing any more.

When the woman heard Mo Li's voice, she put down the handkerchief with trembling hands, glanced at the child, and then looked up at Mo Li with hope.

"The fever has subsided." Li Li comforted her.

"Does that mean my son won't die?" The woman asked tremblingly.

"No, your son will live well."

As soon as Li Li finished speaking, the woman slumped on the ground and cried loudly. After crying for a while, she laughed loudly.

Li Li looked at the woman crying and laughing for a while and didn't stop her, he understood her.

When Li Li looked at the woman in front of him, he thought of his grandfather. He remembered that when he was a child, he was sick once, and after he recovered, his grandfather would hold him like this, crying and laughing for a while.

Mo Li looked at the sky outside, and said, "Please go to the kitchen and make some porridge."

After hearing this, the woman kowtowed three times to Mo Li before he could react, and said, "Brother Li Thank you, sister-in-law, for saving my son's life." After speaking, he got up and went to the kitchen.

Li Li looked at the woman's back, smiled, and pressed the corner of the quilt for the child on the bed: "Baby, you have a good mother." The author has something to say: ps: Some babies

said that the fragrance lasts for more than five minutes , Xiao Jiu went to Baidu to check, and the ancient incense is different, some burn for five minutes, and others burn for fifteen minutes.

The statement that liquor can physically cool children down is not advocated in modern times, because the alcohol content in current liquor is relatively large, and some liquor is blended with alcohol, so it will cause alcohol poisoning in children, but in ancient times , It is possible to use white wine to cool down, because the alcohol content of ancient white wine is relatively low, and the alcohol content in it is less than modern ones, and ancient white wine is made from grain, so alcohol poisoning generally does not occur.