Chapter 26

Hearing his mother's begging for death, Yang Xin'an knelt down beside the bed, weeping bitterly, and begged, "Mother, don't say that, my son hired a doctor for you, and he can definitely cure you. "

Son, it's not that mother doesn't want to be cured, it's that mother's illness can't be cured. Look at how many doctors you have sought, but none of them can cure mother's illness. Mother suffers from living like this, let alone dragging you down. Just let your mother die." The old lady looked at the tearful son in front of the bed and the daughter-in-law who was kneeling beside her, feeling sad, she knew about her illness, she had seen many doctors and taken a lot of medicine, In the end, there was no effect, and the pain was still the same.

Originally, my son was working hard in the restaurant, and when he came back, he had to serve her as an old lady. Her son and daughter-in-law were filial, but she could no longer drag her son down.

"Mother, the doctor my son went to see this time is very good. Really, just give it a try, okay? For your grandson's sake as well as your son's." Yang Xin'an begged his mother.

"Aniang, for your Jinger's sake, try it again." Liu Anzai persuaded from the side.

"Mother, please, if you leave too, my son will have no mother!" Yang Xin'an held the old lady's hand and buried his head in pain.

"Okay, mother is trying once, my son don't cry, mother sees the doctor, sees the doctor." Looking at the sad pain of her son, the old lady felt pain like a knife in her heart, and felt that the pain was worse than the pain in her body. Even more powerful.

"Okay, little doctor Mo, please help me to show my mother." Yang Xin'an saw that his mother agreed, and quickly stood up and begged Li Li.

Li Li just watched this man begging the old lady to see a doctor and was very touched. He felt his frozen heart start to heat up again. My son, my heart gets cold after watching too much.

"Old lady, you just relax. You have such a filial son and daughter-in-law. You are a blessed person. You can treat your illness with peace of mind, and enjoy the happiness of this family relationship." While talking, Li Li hinted to the old lady to relax.

"This brother is a doctor?" The old lady looked at the little brother who came to the bed, very curious. This brother is probably only fourteen or fifteen years old. Can he really cure her illness?

"Yes, mother, this little doctor Mo's medical skills are very powerful. He has cured many diseases that other doctors can't cure. You can rest assured and let little doctor Mo show it to you." "Okay,

then Please trouble this little Doctor Mo." The old lady also knows that some capable people can't just look at the surface.

"No trouble, please Mr. Yang and your husband help the old lady up first, I need to check the old lady's joints."

Mo Li asked while pinching the old lady's shoulders, arms, lumbar discs, knees and other joints Said: "If I pinch you like this, is it sore, swollen or painful?" "

It's sore, swollen and painful, and it's a little itchy." The old lady answered Li Li with the pain.

Li Li glanced at the inner bones of the old lady, and found that the bones of the main shoulder and lumbar intervertebral disc joints were deformed, and the bone marrow in the kneecap had turned into liquid. No wonder the old lady was in so much pain that she didn't want to live.

Old lady, this is obviously rheumatoid arthritis and lumbar disc herniation.

This disease is a chronic disease, and it cannot be cured once or twice. It needs to be cured many times, and it may not be cured well.

In modern times, it is very difficult to cure rheumatism. Many patients are severely cured and go to the hospital for surgery, or take traditional Chinese medicine to get rid of dampness, but the effect is not great.

But this disease can't trouble Mo Li. As I said before, in the last days, besides doing tasks to fight zombies, Mo Li also collected all the books and equipment related to medical skills.

And when he went out to do a mission, he ran into an old man who was abandoned by the team. The old man was besieged by zombies. Li Li rescued him, but it was too late. The old man had already been bitten by zombies. Afterwards, the old man heard that Li Li was a medical student, so he gave Mo Li a medical book handed down in his family.

Mo Li collected the old man's medical book, and he also collected the old man's body. After returning to the base, he read the medical book. It was all about the treatment methods for some difficult and miscellaneous diseases, and these treatment methods were probably derived from Inherited from ancient times, it tells about the need to cooperate with internal strength during treatment.

But before the apocalypse, who knows what kind of internal power, so this medical skill is probably dusty. After the apocalypse, everyone has supernatural powers, as well as healing powers, so not many people come to see a doctor, let alone a doctor. traditional Chinese medicine.

However, because Li Li is obsessed with Chinese medicine, he has repeatedly read this medical book thoroughly. He has spiritual powers, so he can use the treatment methods in it.

It happened that the medical book contained how to treat rheumatism patients.

"Old lady, you have rheumatoid arthritis, also known as rheumatoid arthritis. It seems that you suffered a lot when you were young." "

Yes, when I was young, I was the head of the house and died early. I How old is my son, I have to support him, so at that time, relying on my youth and good health, I washed clothes with others day and night, which really dragged my son up." Yang Xin'an, who was next to him, listened to his mother's words, with both hands

vigorously Holding her husband's hand, she was very sad, thinking of how much her mother had suffered for her when she was a child, and when she grew up, she could support her, and her mother wanted to marry him again, and she was reluctant to spend the money she earned. After finally having a good life, my mother suffered from illness again.

Liu An gently patted the head's hand and silently comforted him. He knew that his mother-in-law had suffered a lot for the head of the house, so after getting married, he always respected the old lady and took care of her like his own mother. Out of emotion, seeing the old lady suffering from illness made him feel sad, but he had nothing to do.

"Old lady, you are such a great mother." Li Li sighed.

"Whether it is great or not, this is the responsibility of every mother. As long as she is a mother, she is willing to give anything for her children." The old lady said with a smile.

"Old lady, your illness is not difficult to treat. Believe in me, I will be able to cure your illness within half a month at most, and then you can continue to enjoy your family happiness." Mo Li had already figured out the old Mrs.'s treatment plan.

Yang Xin'an next to him heard Mo Li's words and asked excitedly: "Really, little doctor Mo, you can cure my mother's illness." Mo Li understood

his excitement, and confirmed to him again: "Yes! I Now that you say that, you are sure of it."

"Okay, okay, then I will leave everything to Dr. Mo, if you have any needs, just ask, and we will take care of it for you." Yang Xinan's husband, Liu An, was next to him Said.

"I will give the old lady pain relief first today, so that she can sleep well and rest well. I also need to find a blacksmith to make a set of custom-made silver needles for me." "I don't know where there is a good

craft Blacksmith, I'll take you there tomorrow."

"Well, that's troublesome, I'll relieve the old lady's pain first."

Li Li took a small porcelain bottle from the medicine box, which contained the tiger he used after beating a tiger. A salve made from boiled bones.

"I need the old lady to take off her clothes and apply this ointment, you see?" How to apply the ointment, how much to apply, and where to apply it all need to be controlled by Li Li himself, but he is also afraid that people here will hate him.

"It's okay, Little Doctor Mo is a brother. Besides, I'm an old lady, so I don't have anything to shy away from." Before the others said anything, the old lady opened her mouth.

"Listen to your mother." Yang Xin'an thought, this little doctor Mo is so beautiful, he must be married, this married brother is like a woman, so there is nothing taboo about giving medicine to his mother, and Mother's body matters.

Hearing what they said, Li Li had nothing to shy away from.

Yang Xin'an asked his husband to undress the old lady, and he waited at the next table with his back to the bed curtain.

After Liu An took off the old lady's clothes until only the clothes and trousers were left, she went forward to apply the medicine.

While applying the medicine, Li Li used his supernatural power to gently infiltrate the medicine into his body.

The old lady felt a wave of hot air swimming in her body in a short while. She had never felt hot air since she fell ill, and her body was always filled with a cold air.

The old lady sighed comfortably, she hasn't been relieved for a long time since she got sick.

This little doctor Mo looks young, but he is a brother with great ability.

Mo Li applied medicine to the old lady's shoulders, neck, lumbar spine and knees in a short while.

At this time, the old lady had fallen asleep comfortably.

Seeing her mother-in-law falling asleep, Liu An was very happy. Ever since her mother-in-law fell ill, she hadn't slept so soundly for a long time.

"Just apply this medicine as it is, and I'll change the other side tomorrow." Li Li said as he got up and washed his hands in the basin next to him.

This water was what Liu An had just watched Mo Li applying the medicine and thought that he would definitely need it later, so he went out and asked someone to bring in a basin of water, and sure enough, Mo Li used it right now.

"I'll write a prescription. You can find someone to grab the medicine and come back, boil three bowls of water into one bowl of water, and drink it for the old lady after she wakes up." After hearing this, Liu An asked someone to bring a pen, ink,

paper and inkstone.

Mo Li had learned calligraphy from his grandfather before, and the best thing he learned was Kuang Shu. The reason was that Li Li felt that medical prescriptions were all written in cursive, and no one knew them except himself. .

Mo Li thought about the old lady's prescription, then picked up a pen and wrote on the paper the medicinal materials that the old lady needed: short-legged umbrella, solitary life, Anlu word, white wormwood, Baihuagui needle, benzoin, sarsaparilla... .etc.

After Mo Li finished writing, he checked the prescription. The ingredients on it were all for dehumidification and wind-dispelling. It was just right to take this prescription at this time; after his silver needles were finished, he needed to write another prescription for the silver needle treatment. .