Chapter 42

Ascending the heights in midsummer, Shunyang is on top; the fifth day of May is the Duanyang Festival.

Duanyang Festival, rice dumplings can not be forgotten.

"Daan 2 and dark 3, you two went up the mountain to hunt some wild game and came back, dark 4 went to pick some vegetables and mugwort leaves from the vegetable field and came back, dark 5 and dark 6 and the little guy, the three of you prepared the glutinous rice and bacon at home." After breakfast Mo Li arranged today's itinerary one by one in front of everyone.

"Yes."

"Let's go, let's pick some bamboo leaves and make rice dumplings." Mo Li said to Jun Mo.

"Yeah."

The countryside in May is not very hot yet, and the breeze blows slowly, making people very comfortable.

Mo Li's hand was held by Jun Mo, and Li Li found that since the two of them met, Jun Mo would stay by his side or hold him whenever he had a chance, as if he was afraid that he would run away.

Last night, Mo Li was awakened by Jun Mo in the middle of the night. It turned out that Jun Mo was talking in his sleep, but he still said: I will never lose him again, and I will definitely protect him this time.

Seeing the insecure captain who was asleep and talking in his sleep, Li Li was very sad. After they met, he didn't ask the captain the specific situation after his death, nor did he ask the captain in detail how he came here.

"Captain, what kind of zongzi do you like to eat?" Mo Li wanted to know more about Jun Mo. To be honest, he didn't know him as well as the captain did. The captain basically knew what he liked and what he liked to eat, but what about the captain? ?

He actually didn't know what the captain liked to eat, what color clothes he liked to wear, and what things he liked. Counting the two of them, the captain probably liked him more.

He decided to treat the captain better, he must know more about what the captain likes.

"A Li!" Jun Mo stopped while listening to his words, holding his hand.

Mo Li looked at Jun Mo who had stopped and asked in surprise, "What's the matter, captain?"

"We are not in the end of the world now, you can call us another name." Jun Mo said seriously.

"Uh...Jun Mo? Brother Jun? Brother Mo?" Mo Li yelled, and shook his head, no, Brother Ming is not used to it. "You call me Ah Li, how about I call you Ah Mo."

"Yes." Hearing Mo Li call him Ah Mo softly, Jun Mo only felt that he was very comfortable listening.

Thinking in his heart that it's a pity that Ah Li is still young, only fifteen years old, he really wants to marry Ah Li and go home immediately.

"Then... Ah Mo, you haven't answered me what kind of rice dumplings do you like?" "

I'm not picky about food, as long as it's made by you, I like it." With a lazy smile, he said in a low and joyful voice.

"Really? Then I make all the sweets, do you want to eat them?" Li Li said naughty, he knew that the captain didn't like sweets, and in the last days, the captain would not even like chocolate if he gave him it.

"Then you eat zongzi, and I'll eat you." Jun Mo said teasingly.

"Get out." Mo Li listened to Jun Mo teasing him again, his eyes widened in anger, and a thin layer of blush appeared on his fair face.

"Hehe" Seeing Ah Li getting angry from embarrassment, Jun Mo didn't tease him anymore, so that Ah Li really made sweet rice dumplings for Quan Quan to take revenge on him. Although he didn't mind not eating rice dumplings to eat Ah Li, but Ali is really too small.

And Li Li is still a brother at this time, being too young and pregnant is not good for his health, so bear with it.

"Huh..." Mo Li heard the deep and hoarse laughter of the man behind him, which was very magnetic and seductive, and heard his heart itch, so he blushed and became very angry from embarrassment.

Before they knew it, they came to a bamboo forest in the back mountain.

Looking at the patches of tender blue and dark green bamboo forests, Li Li took a deep breath, feeling that the air smelled like bamboo.

Suddenly, Li Li saw some animals at the root of the bamboo in the bamboo forest. Looking carefully, it turned out to be a bamboo rat, and the bamboo rat was quite big. The big ones were at least two or three catties in size, and the smallest ones were about a pound. About a catty.

Li Li swallowed, and licked his tongue. Bamboo rat is delicious and nutritious, and has medicinal value. He remembered that in his previous life, he and a few classmates went to a farmhouse and ate a dish of braised bamboo rat. It was very delicious.

Mo Li was so happy that he forgot the awkwardness he had been having before, and quickly said, "Ah Mo, you pick bamboo leaves, you want those big bamboo leaves, I'll catch some bamboo rats, and I'll cook something delicious for you when I get home."

Jun Mo looked at Mo Li who looked like a child with a gluttonous face, smiled slightly, and said, "Okay, do you want me to help you catch it?" "

No, I will use my mental strength to lock one by one." He waved his hand and said nonchalantly.

After hearing this, Jun Mo felt relieved, and started picking bamboo leaves beside him.

Mo Li released his ability to cover the entire bamboo forest, and even drove away the bamboo rats in the bamboo forest. As long as the bamboo rats weighed more than two catties, he would use his supernatural power to kill them and put them into the space, leaving only the young bamboo rats and those two catties. Once he continues to reproduce.

Mo Li, big and small, got a total of more than 50 bamboo rats, and the largest one weighed at least four to five catties. Mo Li reckoned that this was just the King Bamboo Rat, and the others weighed about three or two catties.

Enough for him to eat for a long time.

Jun Mo had picked enough bamboo leaves early on, and just watched Mo Li happily catching bamboo rats, so he didn't bother him, just watched from the sidelines.

At this time, seeing that he was not going to continue, he walked over and asked, "

Have you finished catching?" Baskets of bamboo leaves are enough for the few of them to eat.

Mo Li took out the biggest bamboo rat king and three bamboo rats weighing about three to four catties from the space, and said, "Let's go back." "A

Li?" Jun Mo suddenly called out to Mo Li who was in front of him. .

"Well, what's the matter, Ah Mo." Mo Li turned to look at Jun Mo suspiciously.

Jun Mo asked: "How many levels are your abilities now?"

Mo Li: "My mental abilities have been upgraded to level five after I came over, and the space has increased a lot." "

By the way, I forgot I just asked, Ah Mo, where is your supernatural ability?" As if remembering something, Mo Li teased Jun Mo and said: "I heard the little guy say that his brother is a fairy, and asked me if I am also a fairy, do you recognize him? What about you, tell me, what did you do to make him think you are a god."

After Jun Mo heard this, he looked helpless, it was all three or four years ago, he thought that the child's forgetfulness was great , who knows that the little guy still remembers him all the time, and thinks he is a god, which is really funny.

Jun Mo turned his face away, heard Li Li's joke, chuckled, and said amusedly: "That was all three years ago, I thought the little guy had forgotten it, he was only two years old at the time, and was The spies placed in the mansion by others plotted against him, and sent him to the back mountain of the general's mansion, where he was entangled by a poisonous snake and almost bitten to death. Fortunately, I happened to go back, because it was still far away, and I couldn't use a hidden weapon, so I used it. The ability killed the poisonous snake."

"I didn't expect that little guy was not afraid, but was curious about my ability, and even pestered me to show him the ability. At that time, I warned him that I could release lightning and not tell others, including my mother. No way, if I tell the second person to know, I will leave him forever." Thinking of the way the little guy thought he was a fairy at that time, it was quite funny, and I couldn't help but want to laugh.

"Well, the little guy really knows how to think that you are a god. By the way, what level is your power now." Mo Li was very curious. He came over and his mental powers had been upgraded. What about?

"...Level 1."

"How could that be?" Mo Li was puzzled, how could Ah Mo's ability not increase but decrease instead?

"I don't know?" Jun Mo didn't understand what was going on, but to him, it doesn't matter whether he has supernatural powers or not. Anyway, he doesn't need supernatural powers here. He also believes that with his current skills, even if he returns to the last days He can also completely protect his A Li.

"Can it be upgraded?" Mo Li asked.

"I can't upgrade, there is no crystal nucleus."

"Crystal nucleus, I still have a lot in my space. I collected a lot of them in the last days, and the ones you put in my space are useless." After speaking, Li Li was in the space. Searching, sure enough, there are still many crystal nuclei in it, but there are not many first and second level crystal nuclei. They couldn't use the first and second level crystal nuclei at the time, so they didn't collect many, and the unused ones remained in the space. inner.

Li Li calculated the specific number of crystal nuclei. There are only more than 30 first-level crystal nuclei, more than a hundred second-level crystal nuclei, more than 500 third-level crystal nuclei, and more than 300 fourth-level crystal nuclei. There are more than one hundred level five crystal nuclei, but there is also a sixth level crystal nucleus inside.

He remembered that this sixth-level crystal core was exchanged by Jun Mo to upgrade a water ability in the team, but he came here, and he didn't know if the water ability was upgraded later.

At this time, Jun Mo's ability is only at the first level, and he needs a second-level crystal core to upgrade to the second level. According to the number of upgrades in the last days, the second-level crystal core needs about 120, which is almost enough.

Li Li took out the crystal core and said, "Level 1 upgrade to level 2 is very fast, and it will take less than an hour. Do you go back to upgrade or upgrade here." "Go back and upgrade at night, don't worry at this time."

Jun Mo asked him to put it away and said.

"Okay, I'll watch over it for you at night." Li Li put the crystal nucleus into the space.

"A Li, I can't stay here for too long, An Yi is pretending to be me at the border, we need to go back as soon as possible." Jun Mo said suddenly.

"When do you plan to leave?" Li Li asked indifferently.

"The sooner the better." Jun Mo didn't know what Mo Li was thinking, whether he was willing to go back to the border with him, his eyes darkened, thinking that whether Mo Li wanted to or not, he would take him away, absolutely not. It will make Li Li leave his side again.

"Okay, then let's make more rice dumplings today and put them in the space to eat on the road." Li Li said while calculating what dry food to make to eat on the road. "There are also bamboo rats. I'll take some more out and make them into jerky bamboo rats. I'll see what kind of game An Er and the others have hunted later. They can also be made into jerky like bamboo rats." Jun Mo listened

. Leaving and chattering, the corners of her lips were slightly raised, showing a beautiful arc, and the moderately thick red lips showed a dazzling smile. There is a soft light in the obsidian-like eyes, and the surrounding sunlight is softened.

"Ah Li, thank you for willing to go with me."

"Nonsense, you have already said that I am your future lord, if you don't go with you, don't tell me you still plan not to take me away." After speaking, Mo Li blushed from embarrassment Face.

"If you don't come with me, then I will force you to come with me even if I force it." Jun Mo said in a dark voice.

"Hehe, that sounds good, but you only have one level of supernatural ability now, and I'm level five, how did you beat me, how did you force me to go with you." Mo Li said proudly.

"I always have a way."

"Really? What way?" Li Li asked curiously.

Jun Mo looked at Mo Li with an evil face and said: "Then I will keep you from getting out of bed, and I can only let me do whatever I want." "

You old rascal, try if you have the ability, who is keeping who from getting out of bed."

" Baby, don't worry, we will definitely let you try it on our bridal chamber wedding night."

"Get out."

Mo Li's angry roar and a certain man's happy laughter came from a distance.