Chapter 49

The summer in the border town is very hot, although there are often wars with Rouran, it does not have much impact on the people of the border town, because there is an army defending the city, not to mention that the men, boys and girls in the border town are very tough.

In the evening, after Jun Mo and Mo Li checked Anbu's account books, they left, wandered around the city, and took Mo Li to eat delicious food.

The two walked calmly on the street, and Li Li looked around.

The streets here are not as prosperous as Jin County, but the people here live more freely than those in Jin County.

There are many small shops for eating and drinking on both sides of the street, and there are many residents who live on the street. The temperature in the evening is not as hot as noon and has begun to cool down. Many women, girls, and buddies are buying and selling on the street. Clothes are made of soles.

Although it seems not as prosperous and elegant as the south, the border town has the majesty of the border town.

"The roast lamb here is very delicious, do you want to try it?" Jun Mo introduced it to Li Li when he walked to a restaurant.

"In such hot weather, you won't be afraid of getting angry if you eat roasted lamb." Li Li teased, but turned around and walked in.

"Isn't there still you in the fire?"

"Get out!"

"You two guests, what do you want to eat?" The waiter at the side looked at the two people who came in, and hurried over and asked.

"One kebab, one roast leg of lamb, and one pot of mutton." Jun Mo took Mo Li to find a ventilated place by the window and sat down, proficiently pronouncing a few menus. I know I'm a regular here. "One more pot of shochu."

"Okay, wait a minute."

"It seems that you are still a regular visitor here." Li Li said jokingly.

"Mutton is eaten all year round in the border town. It is very cold in winter. It is next to the desert, and it is summer. Although it is very hot in the daytime, it becomes cold at night. Here, eating mutton in summer is good for the body. Make heat, sweat and detoxify, and drive away the poison and moisture of winter and spring." "

So eat mutton at this time, add shochu, and drenched your whole body after eating, dispel the accumulated heat in the five internal organs, and release toxins in the body. Therefore, there is "Eating Fuyang in summer is healthy and aphrodisiac", "Fuyang has a bowl of soup, no need to prescribe medicine"." "

And the taste of this lamb is unique, you can try it later." "

Listen to you That being said, I really want to try it." Therefore, Li Li was very interested in the roast mutton and the pot that came up at the meeting.

As for the benefits of eating mutton in summer, he knew it as a medical student, but he just wanted to tease Jun Mo.

"You two, your kebabs and roast leg of lamb, this is shochu, you two eat first, and the lamb pot will be served in a while." At this time, there were not many customers in the shop, so Li Li brought their barbecue After all fast.

The smell of roasted lamb on the table wafted through his nostrils, Jun Mo took a lamb skewer and handed it to Li Li, "Taste it." "

You can eat it yourself, here is it, I can take it myself." The color of the lamb skewer is burnt and buttery , Mo Li couldn't wait to smell the fragrance.

Jun Mo didn't pull back, but stretched out his hand, waiting for Li Li to take the mutton skewers from his hand.

Mo Li looked very helpless, rolled his eyes at him, took the mutton skewers in his hand, and said, "Mensao."

After finishing speaking, he ignored him, so he couldn't wait to take a bite, um, it was really delicious, the taste Slightly spicy with a fresh fragrance, not greasy or smelly, the meat is tender and delicious, Mo Li began to eat the mutton skewers on the table without raising his head.

While looking at his eating with doting eyes, Jun Mo used a knife to pick off the roast meat from the roasted leg of lamb, picking off small pieces that fit his mouth and putting them on the plate, waiting for Mo Li to finish his work When the mutton skewers were finished, Jun Mo had already picked out a large plate of barbecue for him, and handed it to him for him to continue eating.

Looking at the mutton in front of him that had been cut to a good size and tasted good, Li Li was very embarrassed. He hadn't been late for many years, so he couldn't control himself and couldn't stop eating. In the end, he ate a bunch of skewers. Well, Jun Mo is not late yet.

Looking at the cautious Mo Li, Jun Mo chuckled and said, "Eat quickly, I brought you here to eat. I often come here to eat, so I don't have much interest anymore." Listening to his words, Mo Li

thought I think so, I feel like that after eating delicious food for a long time, so I don't have to worry about it anymore, and continue to eat the roast lamb on the plate.

Mmm~ It's delicious! Spicy and delicious, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, the meat is delicious and has a unique flavor.

After Mo Li sighed, he continued to bury his head in his binge eating. After eating the plate in front of him, Jun Mo picked another plate.

"Eat slowly, there will be a mutton pot later." After eating three dishes in a row, Jun Mo reminded him.

Only then did Li Li start to slow down a little bit, but he still ate one piece at a time, "Eat some first, too. If you don't like to make a pad first, I'll make something delicious for you when you get back." "Okay.

" After listening to Li Li's words, Jun Mo ate every piece and drank soju by the way.

"That's right, there's also soju. I was so busy eating barbecue before, I forgot that there is soju." Mo Li looked at Jun Mo drinking soju, and suddenly realized.

"Would you like to taste it?" Jun Mo asked while holding up his wine glass.

"Yes." Mo Li was very excited. He had never drank shochu. He was only eighteen years old when the apocalypse happened, and he had just grown up. For white wine, beer is the only way to drink, but red wine is often drunk, because grandpa made red wine from grapes himself.

After becoming an adult, you can drink alcohol, but the end of the world has come, and it is difficult to maintain food and clothing, let alone alcohol.

Li Li picked up the wine glass and looked at the bottle inside. It may be that the bottle here has not been filtered, so it looks a little cloudy, but he doesn't know how it tastes, so he took a sip tentatively.

Hiss~ It's so spicy, it tastes completely different from beer and red wine. After the spiciness is over, there is a mellow taste in his mouth, and slowly there is a sweetness coming back. Overall, this is the first time Li Li drinks baijiu, and he thinks the taste is not bad , quite like it.

"Both, this is your mutton pot. The dishes are already served, please take your time." While Jun Mo dotingly watched Mo Li drink the shochu one cup after another, Xiaoer finally served the mutton pot. serve.

"Don't drink it, it's full of stamina, let's eat it." Jun Mo stopped his plan to continue drinking.

Li Li heard that the wine had a bit of stamina, so he put down the wine glass in his hand and started to eat the mutton pot on the table.

Looking at the mutton soup that has just come out of the pot, it is still rolling, and the rich soup has been immersed in every piece of mutton.

Li Li picked up a piece and ate it into his mouth. The mutton had no peculiar smell. The chef must have processed it in secret. There was no mutton smell at all. The soup was delicious, and even the nostrils were filled with the pure and thick aroma of meat.

The two of them ate this meal for almost an hour. When they left the restaurant, Li Li felt that he was going to walk away with his belly leaning on the wall. He was so full that he hadn't eaten such delicious food for a long time.

The two walked slowly on the street to eat and chat while walking.

Jun Mo took Mo Li and walked slowly on the street, and said, "Next time I will take you to eat beef." "

Beef, didn't you say that you are not allowed to eat beef?" I didn't find any beef sellers, and later I found out that the cattle here are all farming cattle, and they are not allowed to eat. Even if they die of old age, sickness or accident, they have to go to the government for record.

Jun Mo smiled and explained: "The ones that can't be eaten are farm cattle, but there are many people in the border town who raise yaks and dairy cows, and people here like to eat beef and mutton." Knowing that beef can be eaten here, Mo left his

head It reminds me of many delicacies about beef, such as braised beef, beef noodles, stilted beef and so on.

Mo Li swallowed his saliva, licked his lips, and said, "Okay, let's eat beef next time."

Looking at Mo Li's cute gluttonous mouth, Jun Mo's heart was burning. If it wasn't for the wrong occasion, he really wanted to hug him and kiss him. a mouthful.

Li Li didn't know that person's obscene thoughts, but thought of the ledger he read during the day, and thought of Jun Mo's nervous money.

"Is the border town rich in potatoes and sweet potatoes?" Li Li felt that this border town was very similar to the modern Northwest side. Everyone here likes to eat mutton, beef and interviews, and they are all next to the desert.

"Most of the time there is drought here, and rice can't be grown, so we basically grow wheat, potatoes, and sweet potatoes, which are drought-resistant foods." "Is there any potato

flour and sweet potato flour here?" Mo Li has been here for a few months, anyway He didn't see any sellers of potato flour and sweet potato flour in Jin County. He asked the villagers, and the villagers didn't know about them.

"No."

"That's good, I have a way to earn money for you to support Anbu." Li Li raised his head and looked at him brightly and said.

Jun Mo instantly understood Li Li's plan, "You know how to make potato flour and sweet potato flour." "

Yes, when I harvested potatoes and sweet potatoes when I was young, I would go to my hometown in the countryside with my grandfather every year to help. They made potato flour and sweet potato I will also help when the noodles are made, so I learned how to make vermicelli after a few times."

Mo Li said triumphantly: "And I can not only make potato noodles and sweet potato noodles, but also rice noodles, unfortunately. There is very little rice here, otherwise you can still make rice."

Li Li regretted for a while, then suddenly said: "Hey, I can't do it here, don't you have some people who are doing business in other places, I can teach them , and then they do it in the south, especially in the Jiangnan area, where there is a land of fish and rice, and making rice noodles is a good way to make money."

Jun Mo looked at the way Li Li was planning how to make money for him, his eyes were deep and gloomy, and pulled Follow him to a deserted alley.

Mo Li was bound into a strong embrace in an instant, and asked in surprise: "What are you doing... um." The

unfinished voice was drowned in this affectionate kiss. The fiery tongue slid into the mouth, greedily snatching the breath that belonged to Li Li, and vigorously explored every corner. The throbbing of this moment made the two of them forget everything around them.