Chapter 15

"Are you looking for me?"

Mo Li followed Shi Shiran behind Mo Tingting and walked into the old house of the Mo family. In this old house lived the old man Mo Rongshi, Mo Hongqi Liu Yanli and their brothers Mo Fangyao and Mo Ting Ting, as for the eldest Mo Fangyu who lives in the county now, the second eldest Mo Fangning's family lives in the former little Moli's home.

"Yo, now that I'm rich, I don't even call grandpa and grandma anymore." Liu Yanniang, who was next to him, saw Li Li's indifferent look, and said sarcastically.

Mo Li ignored Liu Yanniang next to him, just looked at Mr. Mo, and asked again: "What do you want from me?

" Wow. My ears are so sharp." Liu Yanniang saw that Mo Li was ignoring him, and her sharp voice sounded again.

"If you still want to be able to talk in the future, you'd better shut up now." Mo Li lost his good mood early in the morning after hearing Liu Yanniang's ugly words. He especially wanted to give this woman a hint that she would never be able to Speaking...

"If you don't say anything else, I'll leave." Mo Li looked at Master Mo firmly and said.

Before Mr. Mo said anything, Mo Hongqi said calmly beside him: "What kind of upbringing do you have? This is your aunt. You dare to talk to your aunt like this. You are really a bastard."

' Bang' Before everyone could react, Mo Hongqi who was next to Mo Li was kicked out by him.

"What I hate the most in my life is when people say that my parents are wrong."

To be honest, what Li Li hates the most in this life is when others say about his parents. His modern parents died in a car accident, and his mother died to protect him. Although the little Moli here is not the biological son of Mo Hongyuan and Wang Yulin, they both treat little Moli as a parent, so Moli will never allow anyone to criticize his parents.

"Master, what's the matter with you, are you okay?" Liu Yanniang watched as the master was kicked out by Li Li, and hurriedly ran over to help him, and asked anxiously while touching him to see if he was injured.

"You little bastard, you dare to kick my son, you will kill you." Seeing Mo Li kicking her beloved son, Rong Shi angrily picked up the broom next to him and greeted Mo Li.

Mo Li turned to the side, dodging the broom thrown by Rong, and looked at Rong with expressionless eyes.

After all, Mo Li has spent five years in the last days, killed zombies, and even killed people. If Li Li doesn't control himself, he will really have a murderous look on his body or in his eyes. Most people will be very scared when they look at him of.

So when Rong looked at Li Li, who was full of murderous eyes, he was so frightened that he was so weak that he fell to the ground.

"You...you...you are bold." Master Mo looked at his wife who fell to the ground and his son who was yelling, pointed at Li Li and shouted angrily.

"My temper is not very good, you'd better just tell me what you want to do with me." Mo Li looked at the few people who were frightened by him and collapsed to the ground, put away his murderous aura boredly, and looked at him coolly. Master Mo asked again.

He decided that if Mr. Mo didn't open his mouth to tell him what he wanted, he would leave. He still had something to do, so he didn't have time to waste here.

Seeing that the murderous Mo Li was no longer as scary as before, Mr. Mo collected himself, sat on the chair, and said calmly, "Although you are not the real one of our Mo family, you were picked up and raised by my son. Yes, although your father and mother are gone, we are still here, and you still have grandparents and your uncle's family."

While talking, Mr. Mo looked at the expression on Mo Li's face again, and found that his face was still expressionless, and he couldn't tell what he was thinking, so he continued: "And you are from a brother's family, and you live alone. It's not safe there, you should come back and live with us, you are fifteen years old now, and it's time to say goodbye, your reputation is not good, what a good family you want to talk to Definitely not, I'll ask your grandma to find you a man who doesn't dislike you, and you can live a good life."

Mo Li was very speechless at Master Mo's shameless words, did the old man really think him stupid?

"Is there anything else?"

Mr. Mo didn't hear the chill in Mo Li's words, he just thought that Mo Li would definitely agree.

Mr. Mo thought that Mo Li was a brother after all. Although he learned some medical skills from the great monk, how good he could be. He always felt that the villagers said that Mo Li's medical skills were good, which was an exaggeration. The cowardly and cowardly little brother who longed for affection that he kicked out before, now that they ask him to come back, Mo Li must be happy to thank them.

Mr. Mo said with even more confidence: "You come back to live, don't let your house be abandoned, let your uncle and his family move in and live there, you eat and drink at home, and the money for other people's medical consultations will be handed over to you in the future." Your grandmother, and you are going to get married anyway, so you can give all your medical skills to Fang Yao, Fang Yao is smart, and she will definitely be able to learn medical skills and become a good doctor." "Yes, give all your medical

skills Leave it to Yao'er, I'm Yao'er, I'm so smart, I'm sure I'll be able to learn it as soon as I learn it, and I'll be a doctor after I learn medicine, and I'll be able to find a wife for me in the future." Liu Yanniang, who was still supporting Mo Hongqi, heard Mr. Mo's words, She quickly said happily that she didn't want her son to marry, but wanted Mo Fangyao to marry a wife.

"And hand over all your money, you kicked your uncle, you have to make up for your uncle."

After hearing these words, Li Li really knelt down at their shamelessness. He had never seen such a shameless person before.

"Is that all?" Mo Moli looked at Mr. Mo with an angry smile.

"That's all for the time being. I think you can move back today." Mr. Mo looked at Li Li with an expression that seemed wrong, but after thinking about it, he felt that he might be too happy.

"Very good. Now that you've finished speaking, it's time for me to speak." Mo Li instantly released psychic powers to cover the entire courtyard, and even released his own murderous aura to cover Mr. Mo and the others.

Mr. Mo was so frightened by Li Li's murderous intent that he collapsed onto the chair, trembling and speechless.

The two little ones, Mo Fangyao and Mo Tingting, even passed out from being frightened by Li Li's murderous aura.

Mo Hongqi and Liu Yanniang were terrified and hugged each other in the corner trembling.

Speaking of which, this family, namely the Rong family, was a little more courageous, and dared to yell at Li Li.

"Ah... monstrous, you really are a monstrous one. You killed my son, and now you want to harm us" Rong yelled wildly in fright.

"Oh, I've seen a lot of shameless people, and you are the shameless of the shameless." "

First of all, I want to correct the old man that I, Li Li, have nothing to do with you. Li was picked up by his father, so it has nothing to do with your Mo family, so don't come here to make any plans, don't even think about my house, let alone my medical skills."

" Who else told you that I, Mo Li, want to get married, even if I, Mo Li, want to marry, I don't need to find you, so whether I marry or not has nothing to do with you."

"Secondly, correct the old lady, your son was not killed by me, Mo Ke, but by you and your eldest son's family. You wanted him to raise your eldest son's family, and you wanted him to give your second grandson, Mo Ke Fang Ning went up the mountain to pay his tuition fees and was bitten to death by wolves, and Xiao Moli's aunt was also forced to death by you, so

you are the murderers who killed Xiao Moli's parents." Is Li still the same little Mo Li from before, how can he be weak to be bullied?"

Thinking of the grievances suffered by the original owner, Li Li felt that this family should be taught a lesson, and let them remember not to hit him in the future, he didn't want that day Can't help but kill these people with a single miss.

"Mr. Rong, didn't you force your younger son to death because of your elder son? Since you like your elder son so much, then I will punish you. Whenever you see Mo Hongqi, your heart hurts and you feel a headache when you think about him. Since I love your eldest son so much, I think some pain is definitely acceptable."

"Ah~ah~ monster, you really are a monster. Ah~ it hurts so much!" Seriously, as soon as I turned my head and saw my son, I started to have a headache and heartache, which was extremely painful.

"Mr. Mo, didn't you pay attention to my house? You still want me to hand over my medical skills to Mo Fangyao. This calculation is really good. Then I will punish you from today. If you want to plot against me, your You can't walk with your legs, since you love your eldest son so much, then your beloved son will take good care of you after you are paralyzed, right?" "

No...don't..." After Li Li finished speaking , Mr. Mo felt that his legs really couldn't move. He tried hard, but it was still useless. His legs were completely numb.

As for Mo Hongqi's family, it's even simpler.

"Mo Hongqi, Liu Yanniang, aren't you two working together to plot against Xiao Moli's father? Since you are such a perfect match, then I will punish you to hate each other in the future, but you can't get along."

"Mo Tingting, Mo Fangyao, don't you two want my house, and the other want my medical skills? Why should I give you my things? You are young and have vicious thoughts. I remember the two of you before But how did you bully Xiao Moli? Since you have such a vicious mind, then don't worry about it in the future. From now on, the two of you will only have a five-second memory like a fish. I'm so happy."

After speaking, Mo Li looked at the several people in the room who were in a mess.

"By the way, you don't want to tell others about today's matter. If any of you want to tell others, then be prepared to be dumb. Of course, as long as you don't want to say it, you won't be dumb. Don't worry. Let's go."

After saying that, Mo Li didn't care about the life and death of the people in the house, and he had to go to the carpenter's house in the village to move the medicine cabinet.

To be honest, Li Li has lived in the last days for five years. He just wants to live a peaceful life here, and he doesn't want to fight with the best every day. Besides, he is afraid that he will not be able to control himself and kill them all. So I might as well give some hints to tell the family not to come to him.

The hints from the above are just as if he was venting his anger for Xiao Moli, as for the rest, he, Mo Li, just stay with this family.

As for what the family will be like in the future, as long as they don't provoke him, it doesn't matter to him.