Chapter 39

"Old lady, after the treatment this time, your rheumatism is basically cured, but you still have to pay attention to the food that I told you before, you should avoid your mouth, you know?" Mo Li took off the last A silver needle, said after finishing the last treatment of Mrs. Yang.

The old lady got dressed under the maid's service, looked at Mo Li and said kindly: "I'm sorry to trouble Dr. Mo during this time." "It should be,

I paid the consultation fee from Mr. Yang." Mo Li said while packing his things.

"This time, my mother-in-law's illness is all due to you, Doctor Mo. This is our master's kindness to you. Please don't take too little of it." Yang Xin'an's husband, Liu An, came in with a servant, and the servant held There is a tray on it, and on the tray is a row of silver, each of which weighs about ten taels, a total of ten.

"Okay, then I won't be polite." Li Li accepted without delay.

One of the medicinal materials he gave to the old lady this time is very precious, so he feels that he is not guilty at all of accepting the money.

Li Li put the silver into the bottom of the medicine box, and said, "As long as you take care of your illness and avoid talking, you will basically not relapse. I still have something to do, so I will leave first." "Little Doctor Mo still has something to do, so

I I won't leave Little Doctor Mo behind." Liu An turned his head to the housekeeper of the Yang residence and said, "Uncle Zhong, send Little Doctor Mo off for me."

Uncle Zhong: "Yes, my lord."

Uncle Zhong bent over and turned to Mo Lixing He greeted the old man with a greeting and said, "Little Doctor Mo, please come this way."

"Please first." Mo Li always respected the old man, so when Uncle Zhong bowed to him and saluted him, he turned slightly away. moved away.

After Mo Li left Yang's mansion, he went into the teahouse next to him. There were several Jun Mo brothers waiting for him in the teahouse.

"It's done." Seeing Mo Li go upstairs, Jun Mo quickly came over to take the medicine box on his shoulder, grabbed his shoulder and carried it to a chair to sit on. Taking advantage of the opportunity, he poured another cup of tea for Mo Li and handed it to him. superior.

"Well, today is the last time, and the treatment is over." Mo Li took the water glass and answered Jun Mo's words while drinking.

"It's almost noon, let's find a place to eat." Jun Mo watched Mo Li rubbing his stomach, thinking that he might be hungry.

"Well, I just happened to be hungry too. There is a restaurant next to this teahouse. It is said that the taste is not bad. Let's try it." Mo Li used his supernatural power to scan, and he knew where there was a restaurant and which restaurant had the best taste.

"Okay, let's go."

Mo Li led Xiao Junyi to the front, and Jun Mo walked behind with the medicine box on his back, and they went downstairs together.

Downstairs, who were drinking tea and listening to books, saw the master coming down, left tea money, went forward to take the medicine box on Jun Mo's shoulder, and left the teahouse together.

—————————————

Gou Mansion

"You read that right, they are really drunk in the building." Mrs. Gou asked the butler at the bottom with a serious face.

"Returning to Madam, the servants below have come to report that it is true, it is the group of people who saw the little brother and the fourth steward last time who took out the token of the palace." The steward stood with a low eyebrow and looked back. talk.

"Ask someone to call our uncle over and let's go together. This matter was suggested by Mo Fangning. He is also the little brother's cousin. Let's ask him to make an apology and apologize. This matter should be over. " Mrs. Gou said, taking a sip of tea slowly while holding a teacup.

"What about the four stewards?" The housekeeper raised his head and asked hesitantly.

"Take that servant with you, and leave it to that person to deal with." Mrs. Gou had been thinking that the person who took out the token of the palace was actually the person in the palace. According to the description of the matter, the person in charge didn't look like a prince, but Taking the token of the son of the world, there is some consideration in it.

But no matter who it is, as long as it is not the son of the world, she has a way to let this matter go. After all, she was the first maid of the side husband of the palace before, and half of the business of the dog's mansion is owned by the side husband. This person should show For the sake of the Wangfu and side husbands, give their Goufu a face.

I heard that this little brother looks good, but among the young masters in the capital, who has never seen a beauty, even if he is infatuated with this little brother at this moment, he will get tired of it after a long time, so the only thing to do is Those who have brains will not make things difficult for the Wangfu and side husbands because of a little brother.

At this time, Mrs. Gou had a good plan. She didn't know that the person who came this time was not from the palace, but General Jun Mojun, a good friend of His Royal Highness, and Li Li was Jun Mo's sharp-hearted person. Even if there is no Junmo, even Li Li himself is not something they can afford to offend. If they offend him, let alone her small Gou's mansion, even the Xiaoyao Wang's mansion, he can put it in order.

———————————————

"Wow, this 'cherry meat' looks delicious, and this 'pot wrapped pork', and another 'braised pork'. Listen to Xiaoer Introduction, Xiao Junyi felt like his saliva was about to flow out. He is a kid who loves meat, so he ordered three meat dishes. Since

Xiao Junyi was raised by Mo Li for a period of time, he has become happier Now, it's more like a real five-year-old kid's temperament. Although he still pretends to be a little adult occasionally, it's much better than when we first met. "I've ordered, brother A Li, hurry up if you

like food. "After ordering the dishes he wanted, Xiao Junyi handed the menu to Li Li.

Li Li saw that Jun Yi ordered all meat dishes, not a single green vegetable, so he ordered a cabbage with oily residue, a fried cabbage, and a few other dishes that Jun Mo used to love.

Listening to Mo Li reporting the name of the menu, Jun Mo listened to all the dishes he likes to eat. He smiled happily and looked at Mo Li's serious face. If it wasn't for the little Jun Yi in the room Now, he was so itchy that he wanted to hug him and kiss him.

"Okay, just these dishes, hurry up and deliver them." Mo Li ordered the dishes, returned the menu to Xiao Er, and urged Xiao Er to serve the dishes as soon as possible.

Treating the old lady of Yang's mansion before was very exhausting, so he felt very hungry at this time. This is the sequelae after consuming the ability. Although there are still crystal nuclei in his space that can be absorbed, he still keeps them. Now If there is no emergency, he can eat to recover, and the crystal nucleus should be saved for emergency use in the future. After all, the crystal nucleus is no longer a living thing, and the space will be gone when it is used up.

It's best to keep it for emergency until you find a replacement.

After a while, the food in their private room was served quickly, and Mo Li and Xiao Junyi immersed themselves in eating, while Jun Mo held the food for Mo Li at the side.

"Don't pick up food for me, and eat quickly yourself." Seeing that Jun Mo didn't move his chopsticks, he picked up all the food for him, so he raised his hand to pick up a quick braised pork for Jun Mo, "Hurry up Try it, it tastes good."

Jun Mo ate into his mouth with Mo Li's chopsticks, looked at Mo Li while eating, and said meaningfully: "It's not as delicious as yours."

Mo Li looked at his mouth. Just looking at the eyes, I knew that this guy was playing hooligan again, his old face blushed, and he said angrily: "The delicious food can't stop your mouth."

Jun Mo said with an innocent face: "It's really not as delicious as yours, if you don't believe me, just ask Little guy," and then asked Xiao Junyi with a righteous face, "Is it because your brother Ah Li made delicious food?"

After listening to his words, Xiao Junyi raised his head from the bowl, answered his brother's question seriously, and said to Mo Li: "Yes, I still think that brother Ah Li's dishes are delicious, especially the cumin Pork ribs and spicy grilled wings, I really want to eat it." After finishing speaking, he licked his lips with his tongue as he thought about it.

"I'll let An Er and the others see if anyone sells chicken, and if there is one, I'll make it for you at night." Mo Li looked at the little Jun Yi who wanted to eat, and said amusedly.

"If you can't buy it, let An Er and the others go to the mountain to catch pheasants." Xiao Junyi's eyes lit up when he heard that Mo Li was going to make it for him at night.

"Okay, then you can eat now."