Chapter 46

"Master, you're finally back. If you don't come back again, I think I'm going to die." As soon as Jun Mo and the others entered the big tent, An An, who was dressed as Jun Mo, was like a cat smelling fish when he saw Jun Mo. , eyes are bright.

"What happened." An Yi had switched identities with him many times before, but they didn't go through the gang, so something must have happened this time.

An Yi was about to explain, and then he saw the beautiful little brother coming in behind the master, his eyes lit up, this brother's appearance was too familiar, he had seen it countless times with the master before, but the painting It was a man.

This time, the master didn't go to see the man got married, so he brought his brother back as a substitute.

Looking at An Yi's face, it must be so. It turns out that the master is such a scum.

Mo Li saw An Yi's face and looked at his changing expression. What, this expression is so funny, I don't know what to make up.

Looking at the dark guard at home and seeing him look like a scumbag, I feel very distressed. You say that you are a dignified man, and you like to read those story books as much as a girl, especially those about love and hatred. Your avatars are all gone, did you make them?

Jun Mo looked at Li Li who was snickering there, his heart was full, and he said to An Yi angrily, "Stop reading those story books, and tell me what's going on!" "Yes!

"

An Yi withdrew his gossip, resumed his duties as a secret guard, and dutifully reported to Jun Mo what happened in the barracks during his absence.

"You made arrangements for the other masters before you left, and everything is normal. It is estimated that we won another battle some time ago, and that one didn't like the master, so he photographed a supervisor. It's not a fucking thing, he started pointing fingers as soon as he came here, and asked me to take back the military seal, and said that there will be no more wars in a while, he will keep the military seal first, and come to me when you need it He just takes it."

"This dog still hates the poor food in our military camp, and he doesn't think about why our food is poor. It's because they withheld the military salary that they didn't pay us, and didn't stay in the camp all day long to be his. The mascot, even ran out to point fingers at our training camp, and several people came to complain to me, let me take care of this supervising army, but you haven't come back, master, so I can't make up my mind." Jun Mo heard the court

sent When the supervisor came over, he just sneered. He wasn't surprised at all. According to someone who was very suspicious, he didn't believe that he won the battle and didn't send the supervisor to monitor him and take his power.

An Yi was still there and continued to complain: "The most annoying thing is that the dog eunuch thinks our meat is not good, and wants me to arrange soldiers to accompany him to hunt wild game in the mountains and come back to change his taste. His nanny, what a shame! Has he become the owner of this place?"

After hearing this, Jun Mo's eyes were deep, and he said coolly: "He is going to hunt, and there are a few people to take him there. As for after entering the mountain, there are many wild animals in the mountain. We can't fully protect him, if a wolf or a tiger bites off his leg or something, then we can't help it, after all, he is the one who wants to make a fuss." Hearing Jun Mo's words, he secretly felt

this The method is good, but I don't know why the master didn't kill him all at once.

Jun Mo cast a contemptuous glance at him, he is still a secret guard, with such an IQ, he was thinking about whether to let them make up their minds, "If the eunuch is killed this time, the imperial court must not continue to send people over, should we next time If we continue to kill him, it would be better to make him half-dead, and let him stay obediently so that he won't be disliked. As for the news he wants to pass on to the court, that is, he can only pass on whatever news we want him to pass on. ."

Sure enough, he is worthy of being the master, this is a wonderful idea!

Li Li looked at Jun Mo's master and servant, and felt that he had been deceived by the TV or novels he had watched before. Didn't it mean that the hidden guards were all very tall and dignified? And they are still hidden in the dark, come out when there is something to do, and hide in the dark when there is nothing to do, this is the authentic secret guard.

However, the secret guards of Junmo that I have come into contact with during this period of time have their own personalities, so I'm afraid they are fake secret guards.

After finishing the business, I started to gossip about Mo Li, and asked curiously, "Master, who is this?" "

This is your future master, Li Li, who is still a doctor. Just help in the military medical office, and I will take him to the secret guard to tell you about the rest."

Hearing the master's introduction that Li Li will be their master in the future, he knelt down on one knee and saluted, and said respectfully: "An Yi Greetings to the lord."

Mo Li hurriedly helped him up, and said cautiously, "Don't call me lord, I'm not used to it, just call me Little Doctor Mo just like Aner and the others." Mo Li has already

been I am used to calling Little Doctor Mo, and now when I say it, I will say it is Little Doctor Mo, not Doctor Mo...

"When we came back this time, we happened to meet a small group of Rou who had fled in chaos before. However, soldier, the captain of that team of soldiers has been brought back by us. He has a trail in his hand that leads from our border town to Rouran. You go and check it out with Ansi and the others, and then send someone to check it out. Is that trail still passable by people?"

"Yes." After speaking, he exited the tent.

Only Jun Mo and Mo Li were left in the tent.

Mo Li: "Do you want me to help?"

Jun Mo: "No, they can't ask you to help with everything, and they need your help with everything, so what do I need them to do." Mo

Li: "Okay, if you need my help, just say it."

Jun Mo Hearing that the corners of his mouth rose, his cold and hard face softened into a mess, he chuckled and said: "Okay, I will not be polite when I need your help."

Mo Li said with a face that should be like this: "It's not too bad."

" Are you tired, do you want to rest for a while?"

After driving for several days in a row, although there were rests on the way, Jun Mo was still afraid that Mo Li would be tired.

Li Li stretched his waist in a relaxed way, and slumped in the chair with no image, and said softly: "The horse that has been riding for a few days feels more tired than going out to do missions to kill zombies before, especially my thighs. If I hadn't taken the medicated bath, I would probably have worn out my skin."

Jun Mo's eyes darkened after hearing this, and he said in a low voice, "Really, do you want me to check for you to see if there is any worn out skin."

After hearing this, Li Li knew that this guy had no good intentions, and he must be the brain of a sperm. It was true to take advantage of him by checking whether he was injured, and he was not so stupid.

"Hmph, you think my medicine bath is for nothing, even if I continue to ride, I won't get hurt in the next day."

Jun Mo knew that his abacus was exposed and he was not annoyed. Li smiled lightly: "Hehe"

Mo Li was very impatient to listen to Jun Mo's seductive chuckle, and said in embarrassment: "What are you laughing at?

" with him.

Seeing Jun Mo's affection, Mo Li blushed, tilted his head and said, "I'm hungry."

Jun Mo looked at someone shy, afraid that he would really get angry later, so he stopped teasing him, and heard that Mo Li was hungry, so he said quickly: "Wait, I'll find someone to bring over some food." "Forget

it , at this time, don't bother them anymore, I still have a lot of food that I made before in my space, and we haven't finished eating on the way, just eat this." After speaking, Li Li took it out of the space and was at home before eating. The wrapped rice dumplings were marinated with meat, and then two fried rice with eggs were taken out.

"Let's just eat tonight." Mo Li put all the food on the desk in front of Jun Mo. There was no soup or vegetarian dishes, so let's just make do with it.

Li Li has loved to eat since he was a child. There is nothing he can do in the last days, but since he came here, he doesn't want to wrong himself. Every time he eats, there are meat, vegetables and soup. He always feels that there is no such thing Conditions, since there are such conditions, why should I wrong myself.

"It's already pretty good. You don't know that the food in our military camp is not as good as this." Jun Mo said while looking at the zongzi stewed meat and fried rice with eggs. Mo Li's space and time are static, so take out the zongzi stewed meat and fried rice with eggs. It's still exactly the same as when it was put out of the pot before.

"Is your food so bad?" Mo Li was very curious.

"Well, the Holy Majesty has always been afraid of our Jun family, so the military department also takes care of the dishes. As long as it is for military supplies and military pay for our border towns, half of it will be deducted, and then the officials one after another will be corrupted and handed over to us. There are not many."

"Fuck, then they are not afraid that you will really turn against them, besides, how can the soldiers in this city defend the city without enough food and clothing, and how can they fight against the Rouran people?" Mo Hearing this, Li was very angry. This is completely using Jun Mo and the others as cannon fodder. This is not a wise king, but a completely stupid one.

"The reason why they dare to do this is because the family members of the generals defending the border towns are all in the capital." "

This is taking your family members as hostages, right?"

Jun Mo nodded: "Well, for the sake of their families, these generals dare not rebel. After all, their wives, children, and parents are all in the capital. If they rebel, they will be the first to suffer." "Damn, this is shameless.

" Now, this is asking the horse to run without feeding the horse, and taking hostages, it's so fucking shameless." Mo Li angrily dropped the chopsticks in his hand and said with an indignant expression on his face.

"Okay, don't be angry, this is normal, as long as the generals are away, their family members have to stay in the capital as hostages, not just us.

" I'll take you to meet some people." Jun Mo looked at Mo Li who was filled with righteous indignation, smiled, and put a piece of pig's ear to Li Li's mouth.

"Who are you seeing?" Mo Li asked as he ate the chopsticks that Jun Mo fed over to his mouth.

"Didn't you say in the village that you worshiped an old doctor as your master? I'll take you to meet this old doctor tomorrow. He's still a miracle doctor.

" Li Li asked excitedly. He was in the county before, but he had heard many legends about this miracle doctor, so he was very yearning for this miracle doctor's medical skills. Before that, he was still considering whether to find this miracle doctor and discuss it with him. Let's talk about medical skills. After all, although he has learned a lot, he doesn't practice much.

"Well, it's him."

"Why is he here with you?" Li Li was very curious. It is said that this genius doctor is elusive and never stays in one place for a long time.

"I saved his life four years ago, and he has stayed with me since then. An Wu learned his poison from him, and the mask I'm wearing on your face this time is also made by a genius doctor." "

Okay Great, but will he accept me as an apprentice?" Li Li asked uncertainly, after all, he is a miracle doctor, and it is said that his medical skills are very superb, and he can also make the legendary dick.

"He will, the old man is quite easy to talk to, you will know when you meet tomorrow." Jun Mo comforted him.

"Okay."

"Eat quickly, and go to bed early after eating."