Chapter 79

"General, there is an official post about a minute or so ahead, where can we make repairs tonight." The soldier who was exploring the way in front came back and reported to Junmo.

"Okay, go and tell King Rouran that there is an inn in front of us. Let's rest at the inn tonight and set off tomorrow morning." "

Yes, general.

" The capital is about three or four days away.

Since the assassination incident last time, the eunuchs of the supervising army have not had much toss along the way, and they recuperate in the carriage in a well-mannered manner along the way. .

"This subordinate has met General Jun. General Jun has worked hard this journey." The steward of the post station looked at Jun Mo and his party, and hurriedly came over to bow down to salute.

"The steward knows me?" Jun Mo got off his horse, glanced at the steward, and asked.

"This subordinate was originally a soldier of the old general. After I broke a hand on the battlefield, the old general arranged for me to be a steward in the post." Jun Mo nodded and saw that

his left hand was shaking from the shoulder. No more, leaving only one sleeve dangling there.

"Then please make arrangements, the new king of Rouran is in the carriage behind, and the eunuchs sent by His Majesty to oversee the army, please make arrangements, and these horses need to be fed with fresh fodder. As for the soldiers, they They will set up tents around the station to guard." Jun Mo said to the station manager.

"Okay, okay, okay, I have been fighting with Rouran for decades, and finally the young general has fulfilled the old general's wish. The young general is indeed a tiger father without a dog." The station manager thought of Rouran's surrender. When Dayu came to discuss peace, he was very happy, lowered his head and quietly touched the tears in the corners of his eyes.

"This is not due to me alone, it is due to the hard work of the entire battalion in the border town. Otherwise, how could I win Rouran alone." Jun Mo patted the manager on the shoulder and said, "Okay, hurry up." Let's make arrangements."

After Jun Mo made the arrangements, Mo Li came out of the medicinal carriage behind.

Mo Li was the military doctor who went to join the team in name. Last time it rained, because he was out in the wild, some medicinal materials were soaked. Mo Li has been cleaning these medicinal materials along the way for the past few days.

"All arranged?" Mo Li asked, patting the ashes on his body and hands.

"Well, you're tired. I'll ask the manager for some hot water. You can take a bath to relieve fatigue." Jun Mo raised his hand to remove a piece of herbal medicine from his head and said.

"Well, why are there also on the head?" Mo Li was a little speechless when he saw that he took the medicinal materials from the head.

"Hehe"

"Wait, what do you want to eat?" Jun Mo asked beside him as he walked towards the room where he was staying for the night.

"Is there anything delicious in this station?" Mo Li asked curiously.

"I just asked the manager of the post station. They just bought a camphor from Orion today. I asked the manager to save a piece for me." "

Camphor meat, hey, you can have this." Mo Li thought countless times A method of camphor meat, and finally decided to braise it.

In fact, the five-spice camphor meat is more delicious, but this is a post station, not as convenient as home.

"Then I'll tell the steward to tell the kitchen." After Jun Mo finished speaking, he opened the door and went out to find the steward.

Mo Li looked around at the house. Although it was just a field station, it might be an official station of the imperial court. People from the imperial court come and go, so the room is well decorated. There are beds, tables and chairs, and even side couches. , the quilt on the bed was not new, but it was washed and dried, and Mo Li could smell a fresh fragrance on the quilt.

There is another small compartment on the left side. In the small compartment, there is a large bathtub and a shelf for putting clothes. In the corner of this small compartment, there is also a covered wooden barrel. Li Qi thought This wooden barrel is probably Gong barrel.

As soon as Mo Li finished looking around here, Jun Mo pushed the door open and came in, followed by a waiter at the post station carrying hot water.

"I called for hot water. You take a bath first. It happens that the kitchen is still cooking for King Rouran and the military eunuchs. After you take a bath, they should be ready." The water was poured into the wooden bucket, but this bucket of hot water was not enough, a few more buckets were needed, but hot water was the most important thing in the station.

People who come and go on business on this road basically need hot water to take a bath when they arrive at the station, so there is basically a lot of hot water prepared in the station every day.

After a long time, Jun Mo read most of the travel notes that Mo Li took with him on the road, but Mo Li hasn't come out yet.

Although it is still dog days, but after so long, the hot water has long been cold, and after soaking in cold water for a long time, you will still catch a cold, so Jun Mo got off the side couch, walked into the cubicle and called Mo Li.

As a result, he walked in and saw that he had fallen asleep leaning against the barrel.

Jun Mo shook his head and chuckled. He was tired from the continuous journey for the past few days. Although he has supernatural powers, this body is still a brother's body after all, and it is still different from his body.

Jun Mo took a cloth towel from the hanger and hugged Mo Li from the water. It may be because of the long time together, Li Li is very familiar with Jun Mo's breath and smell, but he didn't wake up.

After checking the water on his body, Jun Mo hugged him and put him on the bed, letting him continue to sleep, while he took a cloth towel and continued to dry the water on Li Li's hair.

Looking at the sleeping face on the bed, Jun Mo felt that his heart was in a mess. He was very grateful to God for allowing the two of them to continue to meet again in this time and space.

At the end of the world, he thought he had completely lost A Li, and came here suddenly after taking revenge. He was also glad that he came to this time and space and insisted on looking for A Li, otherwise he didn't know if they would miss him in this life.

"Dangdangdang" suddenly recalled the knock on the door, which pulled Jun Mo out of his memory, and the knock on the door also woke up Li Li who was sleeping.

Li Li suddenly opened his eyes, his sharp eyes did not look like a person sleeping, he tilted his head and saw Jun Mo beside the bed, his spirit immediately relaxed, his whole eyes instantly changed from sharp to sleepy, and he murmured: : "Ah Mo."

"Maybe the waiter at the inn has come to deliver the food. I'll open the door first. Get up and get dressed, and get ready to eat." Jun Mo rubbed his hair and said dotingly.

Sure enough, there was Xiaoer delivering food outside, Jun Mo didn't let Xiaoer in, and took the plate by himself and brought it in.

"It's time to get dressed and eat." Jun Mo arranged the meals on the table one by one, and saw that Li Li was still on the bed.

"Ah Mo, I don't want to move!" Mo Li said coquettishly as he didn't want to move while lying on the bed wrapped in a quilt.

Listening to the coquettish Mo Li, Jun Mo shook his head helplessly and walked over to pick him up, picked up the clothes next to him and put them on one by one, but it was Futian at this time, so he didn't need to wear many clothes.

Moreover, Li Li changed a few summer pajamas into modern short-sleeved shorts, but this can only be worn in their bedroom.

At this time, Jun Mo was wearing shorts for him, and he wouldn't go out after dinner anyway, so it didn't matter if he was in such hot weather indoors.

After getting dressed, Jun Mo carried Mo Li to the table and sat down. "Would you like me to feed you?"

"Okay!" Li Li finally agreed shamelessly.

Jun Mo wrapped his arm around his waist, and held a piece of braised camphor meat with chopsticks in the other hand and fed it to Mo Li's mouth.

"Well, this braised camphor meat tastes good and delicious." Mo Li chewed the meat, feeling the unique deliciousness of camphor meat. It conceals the deliciousness of camphor meat.

"Try it too." Mo Li took a piece of meat with chopsticks and fed it to Jun Mo's mouth.

"It's delicious." Jun Mo swallowed the meat in his mouth and nodded, seeing whether Mo Li had a delicious expression on his face.

"Hmm." The taste is indeed not bad.

"Hey, after we return to the capital, we will go hunting in the mountains sometime, and then I will make more delicious food for you." Thinking of those delicacies, Li Li only felt his appetite increase.

The two of them just sat on a stool and hugged someone, and the other was hugged by someone. You feed me a chopstick, and I feed you a chopstick, and they finished the dinner in a tired way.

Fortunately, there were only the two of them in the room, and there were no outsiders. If there were outsiders, they would not be overwhelmed by the bowl of dog food they sprinkled.

Mo Liwo yawned in Jun Mo's arms, um~ I feel more sleepy after eating and drinking enough.

"Don't sleep yet, just finished eating, read a book before going to bed." Jun Mo hugged him on the side couch and put him down, showed him a book of travel, while he himself went out and asked Xiao Er to clean up the table.

After Xiao Er cleaned up, Jun Mo said to Mo Li, "You read the book first, I'll go to King Rouran and those soldiers to have a look." "Well, let's go."

Mo Li didn't lift his head, He is looking up.

This time, Li Li almost read more than half of the book before Jun Mo came back.

"Why did you come back so late? What time is it now?" Mo Li asked after seeing Jun Mo coming in, put down his book and yawned.

"It's You hour now." Jun Mo walked in and took off his coat and said.

Mo Li calculated the time, and it was around six or seven o'clock in the evening when you were in unitary time.

"Why have you been here for so long?" Mo Li got off the couch and watched him sweat profusely, and gave him a glass of boiled water that had cooled down before.

Jun Mo took a few sips from the water glass and drank it. He drank another glass and felt much cooler. Then he returned, "I went to arrange the night duty." "Have the arrangements been made?

" Mo Li asked.

"Don't worry, I've made all the arrangements, it's getting late, wash up and go to sleep, we have to hurry tomorrow." "

Yeah."

He just happened to be sleepy a long time ago, if he hadn't waited for Jun Mo to come back, he would have fallen asleep a long time ago .

————————————————————————

"Dang, Dang, Dang" when

Jun Moli and the two were sleeping in a daze, there was another voice coming from outside the door There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it, it's the middle of the night, why don't people sleep?" Mo Li picked up the quilt and covered his head, complaining irritably.

Jun Mo looked at Mo Li, who was covered with a quilt like a child, with a funny face, lifted the quilt on his head, kissed his forehead, and said softly, "Go to sleep, I'll go and have a look." Jun Mo comforted Mo Li

. After leaving, he got up and opened the door. It was the steward who knocked on the door, and there was a person standing behind the steward.

"General Jun, this young master said he is your friend, and he has urgent business with you." The steward was very embarrassed to knock on the door in the middle of the night. The inn steward can afford to offend.

People also said that he is a friend of General Jun, and he came to find General Jun urgently, so if he just brought him to knock on the door, General Jun would never be angry.